Paul, John, Linda & Carol Pt. 03

Story Info
Counselling for a cuckold.
1.5k words
2.5
5.8k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

John had only just discovered his recently married wife loved another man. He now spent too much time going over his wife's emails to William, the man she had been screwing for many years.

The emails made difficult reading.

Carol eventually called down and asked "Darling, will you please come to bed."

John did as Carol suggested but couldn't get an erection. He apologised for not being able to have sex. This was the first time that he had failed to get erect. Even with some ropy prostitutes he had been able to do the dirty deed. Now anger and disappointment had rendered him temporarily impotent. This was worse since he was with the woman he had only recently married.

The big questions were "was he with a woman he really loved?" and "Had the marriage been a big mistake?". John didn't know the answers at this stage. And that ignorance was making John miserable and impotent.

Carol understood and gave John a kiss and cuddle. She felt no guilt about her relationship with William but would have preferred that John knew about it before they married.

When Carol was asleep John went downstairs, made himself a coffee and re-read the emails. He got so engrossed that he couldn't concentrate any more. He got so tired that he had to sleep. He went back upstairs and slipped in beside Carol. His wife slept soundly and hadn't noticed his absence or his return.

When Carol woke him up 4 hours later John felt like he had a hangover. He usually slept well and his body had reacted badly to the lack of sleep. He drank a full bottle of water and that made him feel a little better.

Carol said "Do you want to talk things over tonight?"

John replied "I don't think I can. I don't want to lose the plot, like Reggie did. I think I will say things in anger which won't help either of us."

PAUL ACTS AS MARRIAGE GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR

Carol said "You look like shit, darling. Do you have a friend you can discuss this with? If you want you can let him see the emails."

John asked "Will you be willing to have a 3 way discussion with my friend Paul? I did help him in this way when his wife was unfaithful."

Carol said "If that's going to help us to weather this storm, then okay. But I have never been unfaithful to you. I want you to be quite clear about that."

And so John arranged with Paul to come over that night. John also sent the most important emails to Paul, with his wife as the only copy addressee. He also included the details about how he had met Carol, and about Reggie and William.

He also included Carol's declaration that she had never been unfaithful to him.

PAUL'S REACTION

Being an impromptu counsellor would not be an easy thing for Paul. He still had strong feelings about being cuckolded by his wife, Linda. Reading Carol's emails brought back long repressed emotions. At one point he cried.

He couldn't stop recalling that Linda had sent similar emails. Linda and Carol were pretty good at expressing the primary emotion of love and the desire for its physical manifestation.

It was the first tears that Paul had shed since he discovered Linda's treachery. Paul had often cried in the weeks after he knew he was a cuckold. That well of disappointment was still active in him.

But he owed a duty to John. He phoned Linda to say he was going to John's house and would be staying with John and Carol overnight as they had "marital problems". Linda expected marital problems, but not quite so soon.

ROLE PLAY COUNSELLING

Paul watched a You Tube video about "Important questions for counsellors". None seemed to apply to this situation. He decided that he would use role play to prompt important questions.

He would represent all the fears that (he felt rightly) John must feel. He would role play William. But he would break the role to ask John or Carol questions.

He read William's emails carefully and made some notes, like actors do when preparing their character. Paul felt confident that he could play this part well.

He emailed both John and Carol. The email read

"I have read the emails. I propose that I will play the part of William. If the role play gets too serious the safe word is "Inverness". If I want to break character then I will say "Doncaster"

Carol and I will re-enact their last meeting. Have a dildo ready for the hotel bedroom re-enactment.

See you both at 6."

THE ROLE PLAY STARTS

"William" duly arrived at 6 with flowers and a note which read "for Carol xxx". The real William had flowers in the hotel room. Both the real William and Carol used "xxx" in their emails.

"William" said "Doncaster. Now, John, how do you feel about William being in your house?"

John said "I suppose if it were to clear the air, I would accept his presence. I didn't like the note you gave my wife."

Paul said "Now I am back to being William. I am sorry John. I hope you appreciate that I love carol but that I want your marriage to succeed."

John replied "I am glad to hear that. At the moment you are the biggest impediment to my marriage. It is a strange way of helping my marriage by fucking my wife."

"William" replied "I haven't fucked Carol since she became your wife. I haven't even seen her after your wedding reception. Surely you can't hold Carol and my past sexual relationships against Carol. After all you played the field yourself."

Carol said to John "I told you that I hadn't been unfaithful to you. Don't you accept that?"

"William" joined in saying "I think John needs to be clear that we are in love but not making love. Isn't that right, John?"

John replied to "William" "You fucked Carol when she was my girlfriend. That's when she was unfaithful."

"William" said "Carol darling, is it true that you fucked me while attached to John? Did I make John a cuckold?"

John turned to his wife and asked "Well am I just William's cuck boy?"

COFFEE BREAK

"William" said "Doncaster. Carol needs time to compose a reply. Time for coffee and cake, if you have it."

They all drank and ate in silence. Paul broke the silence.

USING PAUL AND CAROL'S BEDROOM

Paul said "Are you both okay for Carol and I to re-enact the last physical meeting between your wife and her lover William?"

They agreed

Paul then asked "It will involve Carol and I being naked. Carol will use the dildo rather than my cock for the intimate moments. Are you both willing to continue this role play?"

They both agreed.

Paul's final question was "Can we use your master bedroom for the hotel bedroom?"

Carol said "That's okay with me."

John looked at Paul but avoided eye contact. In the old days, before he got married, nudity was fun. But in effect Paul would be having soft core sex with his wife. And he would see her use a dildo. And he would be watching and Paul/William would make him answer awkward questions.

John felt sympathy for Reggie, suddenly confronted by a dominant partner. He trusted Paul yet him in the bedroom waa a step too far.

He muttered "Only if it is absolutely necessary."

Paul said "You know it is necessary. Deep down you need to come to terms with Carol's love for William. You being, or not being, William's cuckold is only a surface problem.

You know that Carol has fucked over 30 men. Yet they were not, and still are not a problem. It is only your reaction to William that is putting your marriage at risk.

I think that you need to see and be involved in the bedroom role play. And it needs to take place here in this house, and particularly in your own bedroom."

Paul turned to Carol "And you must not hide anything from me or your husband. This is a one off opportunity to clear the air. I know John and he needs more security than he realises. You provided that security by being as honest and accurate as you can be."

Carol said to John "Are you absolutely sure about the bedroom role play?"

John said, in a loud clear voice to Carol "I agree with Paul. It is only William that has been an issue. I am happy with your sexual past and you have been happy about mine. That was never an issue with me.

So if being there with you and a pretend William helps me, then I thank you for this display of affection for me."

John then kissed Carol, who replied in kind. Paul got ready to play William once more.

In part 4 "William" and Carol recreate their hotel bedroom sex.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers