Paula and Me

Story Info
Two trans girls pose for the camera.
1k words
3.36
2.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a rugged narrow path with a few twists and turns. The smooth trail penetrates only a short distance into the woodlands. Evergreen and broadleaf trees are densely packed for a few acres. Undergrowth seems to be everywhere between those trees. No sun penetrates the foliage. Here and there are boulders. A bridge crosses swampy area.

This forest designated as a nature reserve. it is bordered by developed land and made accessible by a parking lot. The opposite side of the road is a commercial district.

A Nikon camera is slung around my shoulder. My longtime friend Zach parked the blue Honda and the two of us started walking toward the woods under a warm April sun. The trail would take us on long circuitous route.

Zach and I had been trekking through the woodlands for several minutes. Seeking photographs for my collection, I stopped to shoot several pictures while Zach kept walking forcing me to trot.

"These photos are going on Facebook."

He asked, "any closeups."

"Some," I replied. "I got one of a squirrel."

"Some day we'll go to the farm. You can photograph farm animals."

"I think I would like that."

I'm a transgirl who has been taking her Estrogen and T-blocker Spironolactone for some 15 months. My body shows its effects: curves, a curved ass, b-cup breasts, puffier cheeks. My "Adams Apple" has been reduced by surgery. My figure is tall and slender like that of a model.

I saw once a YouTube video made by a dude who earned money posing. I learned later that he was posing for tips on a site called "Chaturbate". The site itself doesn't actually pay people.

Anyway I started to consider posing as a way to earn some money. With luck maybe I'll earn some of what it costs for genital surgery. I'd give anything to have a vagina.

I had some misgivings about posing solo. Also, I doubted very much that Zach would pose with me. It's not like he's a boyfriend.

I knew one person who would be thrilled at the opportunity. That would be my roommate Paula, a transgirl whom I've known for a long time.

Paula Sykes had been born Edward Paul Sykes in June 2020 just two months after I was born. A transgender online chat/support group had brought us together. The night we met she had complimented a blouse that I was wearing. Anyway we spent a lot of time chatting with one another long before we both decided to join a website.

Later that evening Paula and I sat in her bedroom looking at the Mac Book on her desk under the window. We had agreed that we would pose together but would not engage in sex with each other. We're not lesbians.

It was 7 o'clock. We had stripped down to just our underwear.

Her figure is similar to mine; tall, slim with long gradual curve and slight curve on her hips. Chocolate-brown hair reaches below her modest breasts. She has a sharp nose and a long face.

"This should be fun."

She nodded agreement.

She was first to create an online profile. It read as follows.

Real Name: Paula

Followers: TBD

I am a Transgirl

Interested in men, women, trans

Year of birth. 2000

Country of birth. U S A

Location. In your dreams

She turned the computer over to me.

Real name Steph

Followers TBD

I am transgirl

Interested in men, women, trans

Year of birth 2000

Country of birth U S A

Location in your dreams

We titled our broadcast PSTwins

We backed away to allow the camera to capture both of us.

Swaying my hips I unhooked my bra at the back and pushed the straps from my shoulders letting the Maidenform slip to the rug. Cupping my bear boobs I pushed them upward and toward each other exciting my viewers. My penis is swinging as my hips shift moving in ovals.

After a couple of minutes I couldn't not masturbate. Determined to ejaculate, I closed my right hand around my erect penis and pumped rapidly.

Beside me, Paula was giving a similar show

The comments came to the screen on the space to the right of the video as viewers encouraged us. It was clear that some of them lusted for us. Some probably wanted to watch Paula and me doing the nasty.

A girl never knows who is watching her give a show when she's giving it. That lack of knowledge can lead to her being surprised.

The following day during my morning break I read my e-mails while sipping a coffee. There was also a text message from Zach probably written during the night. In any case I was seeing it for the first time.

"Good show you sexy thing. Your dick turns me on."

Posing was to become a routine. Paula and I again took it all off for the camera. This night saw me lying on the mattress putting my legs at Paula's shoulders letting her dick penetrate me. She rocked on her knees thrusting her manhood against my prostate gland. My dick lay against my pelvis.

A soft "mmmmmmmmmm" let her know that I was taking delight in having her dick inside me.

The Saturday afternoon days after the trek saw Zach and me at the local bar. Paula came in after a few minutes and took a seat on my left. She ordered a Budweiser which she drank slowly.

A few different conversations were taking place around us although everyone at the bar knew everyone else and everyone knew Jackie the bartender.

The subject of transgender came up. What no one in the place knew is that Paula and I are both trans girls. Apparently a regular sitting at the far end of the bar has a transgirl in his family.

I turned my head in the direction of that conversation.

We're a community. I would like to meet the girl and let her know that.

Two televisions were both showing early season baseball. Not a fan, I simply tuned it out. Not everyone at the bar felt quite so indifferent toward the sport. A few comments were made at the screen.

A light rain as falling when we left the bar at 6 o'clock.

I mentioned as we walked to the car that I had overheard a conversation about a trans girl. Zach did not reply.

Broadcasting had become a routine. Paula and I would d so again before retiring for the night. We might even add something to it, like sucking each other's dick.