Paula and the Beach

Story Info
A fabulous and unexpected summer romance.
2.1k words
4.34
5.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heart is a lonely hunter, but from time to time it finds exactly what it needs. When I was twenty-five years old and searching I had an exceptional experience with a girl who I will never forget. I'm compelled to tell this story for selfish reasons. Dredging the details from my memory reminds me of my occasional good fortune in life and brings me joy. Here is my story.

Early in my working life I became friends with a colleague named Tom Jones. He was a smart guy, very funny, well educated, and athletic. We were alike in that way, but Tom had the advantage of being far more handsome and charming. His blue eyes worked wonders with women. He could pick up and bed a girl without difficulty. I've seen him do it dozens of times. I was never his wingman, but I would occasionally get lucky just by being with him if his "lady of the evening" had a horny girlfriend with her. Even so, I had the deficit of being more of an acquired taste and I did best with a girl if we had some time to get to know each other.

One day after work Tom and I went out for a beer and I met his steady girlfriend, Paula. She was striking beyond belief. Tall and strong and very pretty, with high cheekbones and almond shaped eyes. I know it's a cliché, but she did in fact have green eyes. As we shook hands, somewhere in the back of my mind, I wondered why Tom was bedding so many girls when he had Paula as his main dish.

The three of us ended up hanging out a lot due to our many shared interests. Paula and I became "arm's length" friends. It's not cool to get too close to your friend's girlfriend, so I rarely saw Paula alone, but it was clear that we liked each other. Paula was a nurse and had a crazy nurse's schedule, so she would disappear for days at a time. Tom and I were nine-to-five guys. I think it was this different schedule that made it easy for Tom to hook up with other girls. For at least a year, Paula had no idea about this. When she caught on, she was pissed. Paula, being a high-spirited girl, had a quick temper. She sent Tom packing. About a week later I got a call from Paula. She wanted to come over and pick up some Frisbees she had left at my place (we all played ultimate Frisbee). She wanted to make sure that Tom wasn't around.

It was a beautiful June evening, and with her recovered Frisbees in hand, Paula wanted to throw and catch for a bit. We had fun and I think it was a confirmation that we could still be friends in spite of the rupture of our trio. Later that night we ended up sitting on the bank of a small pond, drinking gin from a hip flask and talking about everything. The mutual affection was becoming more obvious by the minute. I told Paula something very personal and she took my hand in both of her hands and thanked me sharing, saying that it was brave. Her touch was electrifying. I was rapidly falling for her. We looked at each other and started to kiss. When it turned into open mouthed tongue kissing I felt like my heart had been set free. Then Paula suddenly broke off the kiss and asked me to drive her home, which I did. It was after midnight.

When I pulled up to Paula's apartment she asked me to come in and of course I did. She immediately went into her room and came back wearing just a long t-shirt. We started to kiss again. She pulled me onto her bed as I found her warm, heavy breasts through the t-shirt, nipples hard. I could tell from her hot tongue that this excited her, but when I reached under her shirt to touch her pussy, she stopped me. "No, not tonight. You should go home now." We untangled ourselves and I left with the worst case of blue balls I'd ever experienced.

I heard from Paula the next day. She said, "I had to do some thinking about Tom. Can I come to your place tonight?" I was thinking about Tom too. He was a close friend and in spite of him cheating on Paula dozens of times, he was still a friend. But I couldn't help myself. I was in my 20s and always horny. My lust and emerging love for Paula made it easy for me to rationalize that Paula was now a "free agent" and there was no reason I couldn't be with her. I told her to come over.

Paula arrived wearing a loosely buttoned white blouse and a short denim skirt that showed off her strong, tanned legs. For Paula, the nurse and athlete and backpacker, she was dressed up. She kicked off her shoes and came right up to me and hugged me, putting her head on my chest. Her shiny hair smelled good, like a garden of blossoms. I realized that I had wanted this for months, that we had smoldered from almost the beginning. It was such a sweet moment. Paula broke the hug and unbuttoned her blouse. She unzipped her skirt and let it drop, facing me in her sexy underwear while I drank in the sight of her. Without a word she unhooked her bra and let it slide off her shoulders. She looked at me steadily, those green eyes penetrating my soul.

We made love for the first time. It was sloppy and wet. When I came inside her she was still having orgasms, her pussy milking my cock. I stayed inside of her and never went soft. When I started fucking her again her eyes opened wide and she said, "Oh my God" and wrapped her legs around my hips, pulling me in. It was the hottest sex I had ever had. We woke up hours later, both naked in the dawn light, and we were both hungry for more sex. Paula kissed me, felt my hardening cock, and said, "I have to go to work." I watched her put on her skirt without her panties. When she was ready to go she picked them up and held them to her nose. She said, "Here's something to keep you horny," and tossed them on my chest. They were damp and fragrant. My cock got harder as she went out the door, looking over her shoulder with a smile. She said, "See you later alligator" and was off.

That's how it started. We were crazy head over heels for each other. One day I met Paula at the subway stop in my neighborhood. She saw me and started running toward me, throwing herself into my arms as if she hadn't seen me for a year. I had never felt so adored. Once we went outside in the heavy rain of a late afternoon downpour and just laughed our heads off, kicking a soccer ball back and forth. The neighbors watched in wonder. We went inside sopping wet and had sex on the stairs before we even made it to my apartment. It went on like that all summer. I had never experienced such magnetism and emotional intimacy.

In August we decided to take an overnight trip to Martha's Vineyard on our bicycles. We were young and didn't have a lot of money, so we decided to sleep rough on a remote section of beach. The ferry dropped us off in the evening and Paula led the way, pedaling across the island. The beach was deserted and in the darkness we could only see the white crests of the waves breaking on the beach. Exhausted, we rolled out our sleeping bags and fell asleep watching the stars and listening to the surf. We woke at dawn, and to my amazement, Paula had brought some croissants and a small backpacking stove sufficient to make coffee. It was already getting hot as we finished our continental breakfast, so we put on some swim clothes and ran into the surf. We swam and tried to body surf, but the beach break was vicious. The turbulent water pulled Paula's bikini top off a couple of times. Finally she balled it up and threw it onto the beach. The same happened with my trunks, and soon we were both naked and frolicking in the water. This is not well tolerated on Martha's Vineyard, but it was early and we didn't see a single person on the beach.

Energized by the swim, we went back to our beach blanket and dried ourselves off in the light breeze. Paula put on a loose sundress, nothing underneath. She was stunning. I stayed naked and laid on the blanket and it was only a minute before I had an erection. Paula teased me, letting me glimpse her tits through the lose armholes of her dress and then pulling up the hem until I could just see her swollen pussy lips. We were naked just a couple of minutes earlier, but the "less is more" visual was sexy and we were both getting turned on. Finally, she took my cockhead into her mouth. I loved the way she used her lips on the sensitive rim while stroking me with her hand. I was arching my back, trying to get more of myself into her mouth. She got the hint and lifted up her sundress, settling herself down on my lap. She slid back and forth with my cock sliding between her pussy lips, hitting her clit on every stroke. She finally guided me to her entrance and I went all the way into her very wet pussy. Her eyes glazed over as she began to ride me. At that moment, I saw a couple walking up the beach. "Paula, there are some people coming." She stopped moving and spread out her sundress, making sure that our junction was not visible. She took some sunscreen out and applied it to my arms and shoulders so we didn't look too obvious. The middle-aged couple walked within 20 feet of us and said good morning while I remained buried in Paula's pussy. When they passed she started to rock on me again. Seconds later a young family showed up. "More people." Paula stopped and out came the sunscreen. Their kids practically ran into us while playing on the beach. The couple paused to chat for a minute and we indulged them. I think they had a clue, because the woman cracked a wicked smile and told us to "enjoy." And that's what we did. Paula got going and moved into high gear. She fucked me long and hard until I started to cum. With perfect timing, she switched to just rocking her hips and squeezing me hard with her pussy muscles, milking every last drop out of me and extending my orgasm, all the while looking into me with her startling green eyes, gauging how she should move on me. When I finally let out a deep sigh, she quickly came by grinding her clit on my pubic bone. We stayed together for a minute, enjoying the singular feeling of pussy and cock in contact. I held and squeezed her heavy tits, giving her another small orgasm. When I softened, Paula rolled off and put a towel over my crotch. We laid back and took it all in. We were in love and happy and so damn hot for each other. It was a perfect beach day, and perfect in so many other ways as well.

Paula was the highwater mark in my romantic and sexual life at that time. We didn't last forever though. Triangles between friends and lovers are complicated. Paula went back to Tom in the fall without telling me. I found out and we met to talk about it. We had sympathy sex and after that she refused to take my calls. It was a very hard breakup for me. I had never sobbed about a girl until then. A year later I spotted her with Tom in Harvard Square. She was wearing the same sundress and was as beautiful as ever. My heart skipped a beat. They both saw me from the other side of the street. We all kept moving without speaking a word. That was the last I ever saw of her.

What we had was great while we had it, and here I am almost 40 years later, remembering her as if it all happened yesterday and wondering whatever became of her.