Pauline's Diaries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex, if you can call some of it that is really quite bizarre, and I have seen all manner of tastes catered for by my girls. The verbal humiliation Mr Sibley likes goes both ways, as I stand up looking down on the horrid body. He tells me one day he is going to get free and rape me all over again. He has me spit in his face, and tell him what a worthless fat slob he is. While he tells me his only regret is, that he did not father a child in me on that night at the Glory Care Home, and then the judge would have made me marry him. I tell him I would rather die first.

So to the events of 21st, My Albert tied him as usual, and then left for home. I was stood over Mr Sibley, mashing my foot in his face. I was so engrossed in his humiliation I never turned to see who had come.

I was hauled from Mr Sibley. A hand covered my mouth, stopping me from screaming out. There was this young man no older than 18 or 19. He held me firm while I was punched in the stomach. I fell to the floor and when I looked up there was Ms Edith Taylor, with a satisfied grin on her face, rubbing her fist. She stood there and watched while I was held by her young accomplice. She never said a word while the grinning Mr Sibley, used my mouth, pussy, and ass for an hour or more. He even pushed two of his fat fingers in my anus and wriggled them with a grin on his face, for longer than I care to remember.

Edith Taylor produced a knife and handed it to the young man, and told him she was leaving and not to be late. I was sat there on the floor naked with evidence of Mr Sibley's night oozing from 3 holes, as the young man asked Ms Taylor, "How long do I have, mother?"

She looked at me and again without a grin said, "An hour, and make sure not even Mr Sibley would fancy the working class tart by the time you've finished."

Over the next 10 minutes he told me how he was going to cut me, and then burn my establishment down with all my whores, and me inside.

Mr Sibley seemed a little shocked by this young man's plans to cut and kill me. He mumbled something about it not being right.

Mr Sibley charged at the young man, knocking him over with his massive bulk. The knife fell to the floor and I grabbed it. Mr Sibley had banged his head and appeared to be unconscious. The young man stood over me, and then with all my might, I dug the knife in his leg. Blood spurted out, and I'm sure I heard and felt the knife hit bone. He yelled out in pain, and slapped me with the back of his hand. I was growling at him as I held onto the knife. I twisted and rocked it back and forth in his leg, midway between his left knee and his thigh. Fuck you William, I screamed!

I slam my grandmother's diary shut, as I hear my front door open. My skin feels cold, my hands are shaking, and my stomach is about to bring up its contents. I'm sat on my bed when the bedroom door handle turns.

For a moment William Lovett looks at me, at how I'm dressed in my grandmother's old uniform. I stare at the cane, and then his left leg which has caused him pain for so many years. I've seen the scar halfway between his knee and his thigh!

William Lovett looks at the diaries and then to me. His face has taken on the look of the devil.

"You look just like her as I remember, and I take it these are her diaries?"

He grins and sits on the bed. For the next 10 minutes I sit quaking, as he tells me everything I've just read was true.

He tells me he searched out his real mother, Edith Taylor, who gave him up for adoption the minute he was born. He sounds bitter towards her at times, but tells me he gradually won her round. It was his mother who told him everything, and she wouldn't let him change his name back from Lovett to Taylor, until he agreed to get rid of those who had tarnished their name, and put them through the court case.

He tells me he was never going to marry a working class shop girl, and he knew who I was all along. He sits there and twists the sliver knob on the top of his cane. He pulls it from the body of the cane, and the sound of the blade attached to the knob shrills round the room.

"I used this very blade on Harrington-Brown. He lived off that court case, and became quite annoying to my mother and my aunt. He boasted about his courtroom antics, keeping it alive in people's thoughts for years. His body to my knowledge was never recovered from the cruise my mother had me join him on. We went up on deck, and he told me he was planning a book about the case. He was pleased with himself, and as he tipped his head back to drain the brandy, my blade went through the back of his neck, and then I pushed him overboard."

He stands up and straightens his jacket, and slowly drags the blade across the bed.

"Poor Sylvia, you know I was going to take you to the brothel and do to you what I was going to do to your pathetic grandmother, all those years ago. So did she confess to killing my grandfather?"

I shake my head, and then remember the letter in the back of the last diary. I point to it. He flicks it open the diary with the point of his blade, and takes the letter out. I sit there shaking until he finishes the letter. His face twists like someone has played a cruel joke on him, and then he nods and smiles.

"So it was Ms Appleby who killed my grandfather. You know I never imagined it was her, even when I cut the brakes on her car."

"So, you'll let me go?" I ask, and then wish I hadn't, because I know full well killers in stories and films, had a habit of wanting to tidy up loose ends.

"Sylvia, you're nothing to anyone, just a working class shop girl. You'll only be missed by your family, and that god awful prick Geoffrey Baker."

My bedroom door is kicked off its hinges, it falls to the floor, and behind it stands a huge frame of a guy.

"Hey William loves it, you can insult me all you like, but you ain't harming a hair on my wife's pussy, that's if she had any hair down there."

"Baker you're supposed to be in prison," Lovett says as he raises his blade towards Geoff.

"Jimmy Splat sorted it. I've come to rescue my Sylvia. Hey still got your Molly Parton's I see then wife," Geoff says with a glance at my tits. He turns back to Lovett, "Now give me that stupid thing, coz if I take it off you, I'll ram it so far up your arsehole it'll be easier to extract it through your mouth."

"No way Baker, you and the fucking whore are going the same way. In fact when they find you two, they will come to the conclusion you did your wife in, and she managed to get you too, how fitting."

I flick my eyes to the bed side lamp, and then back at Geoff. He grins and I flick the switch plunging the bedroom into darkness. I scream as they scuffle. I hear a punch, and then they drop to the floor. After a few seconds of them struggling in the dark, the main bedroom light goes on, and Geoff is sat on William Lovett's chest. I look to see who turned on the light switch, and Jimmy Spratt is stood there.

Geoff's face is red and his eyes look wild. He is holding the blade to William's neck.

"Don't do it Geoff. I've called the police, they will be here shortly."

"Sorry Mr Splat, but this fucker has to go."

"No Geoff, you've saved her, don't kill him. Let him answer for his crimes. You don't have to end things this way."

"He's right Geoff, don't kill him, please don't."

Geoff looks at me and he smiles a little. He swings his fist and knocks Lovett out cold.

"There that should keep loves it quiet until the police get here, you is safe now."

20 minutes later the police take William off in a police car, and Geoff comes out of his hiding place in my spare bedroom.

"That makes a change, they are usually hauling my ass off," Geoff says with a chuckle.

Jimmy stands in front of me gazing, "You are just like her...it's her uniform, it's like she has come back from the dead."

Over a cup of tea, as we English so often do, Jimmy tells me he figured it out a few days ago, who William Lovett really was. He said the police didn't want to know, and thought it was too far fetched. He tells me that he went to the prison after learning of a prison officer's involvement, a Mr Smith who was made up to Governor, and who was working with William Lovett. Mr Spratt told him if he didn't want to end up as an inmate, he would let Geoffrey Baker out of the prison, and then Jimmy would have him back the same night.

"After talking to Mr Baker, I knew he would help me. Hopefully I can get Geoff back there before anyone else finds out he's gone."

"I'll be out of your hair, don't worry you'll never see me again," Geoff says, "right, I'll be off, come on Mr Splat, time I was back inseminated."

Jimmy looks at me and I smile, "He means incarcerated."

"Doctor Trent I'm so sorry to get you out of bed."

She sits there and listens to the whole story.

Doctor Trent.

Well it seems I'm in the clear, after listening to what Sylvia has told me I feel quite lucky.

"Would you like to stay the night? I don't really want to be alone, and I trust you. You've helped me so much over the years."

An hour later she's sleeping and I'm next to her in her bed. This is so what I want, but I never thought we would end up in bed together. Not that we have done anything I just held her until she fell asleep. I was quite willing to sleep in the spare room, but Sylvia wanted me to sleep next to her. She was so embarrassed when she asked. I can smell the shampoo in her hair, and I can hear her breathing as she sleeps. Still when she wakes up she'll be horrified to find out what she's done sometime in the night.

I've pulled my left breast out from my bra. Her sweet lips are resting on my nipple. I managed to gently, over a few minutes of slow movement, get her hand in my panties and a finger is now inserted in my pussy. I lay here waiting for her to wake up.

I've watched the sunrise beyond the curtains, and the room getting lighter and lighter, until I'm staring at her eyelids. I've watched her sleep so peacefully, but now as her eyelids flicker open, I close my eyes.

She gasps and holds her breath realising something isn't right. I open my eyes and we both jump up. She is staring at my exposed breast, whilst trying to hide the way she wipes her wet finger on the sheet.

"My God, I'm so very sorry Doctor Trent. I must, well, in my sleep I...I must have."

I tuck my breast back in my bra.

"Sylvia, there really is no need to say anything. Whatever you did you did in your sleep," I turn away from her like I'm hiding tears, "It is has been such a long time since anyone has...Dora the woman who lives with me, well I'm sure I don't have to spell it out...she won't not anymore. I should go."

I feel a hand on my shoulder, "There's no need to be embarrassed, and I'm the one who feels ashamed. I'm so sorry. Would you stay for breakfast, please?"

I allow myself a little quick smile before turning round. We hug and I so desperately want this to go further. I tell Sylvia in my best sorrowful voice, that Dora sponges off me, and won't lift a finger to help me round the house. Sylvia looks down on me with tears in her eyes.

We have breakfast together, and how I wish this could be the case everyday. As I go to leave her house I turn to her and we hug.

"I really am sorry Doctor Trent."

I look her deep in the eyes and say, "Sylvia, forgive me for saying this, but what you did in your sleep, well, I'm not sorry it happened."

I leave her on the doorstep thinking about that, and not knowing that she spent an hour under my hypnosis pleasuring me, after breakfast.

12