All Comments on 'Paul's Physical'

by MisterNatural

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
... thank you for reading

And thank you for the infinitely harder job of writing such a marvellous story! Thank you, and please have five stars!

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 9 years ago
Very good

Good job writing this story. I assume there's a part 2, etc.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Really well done story. I admit you had me thinking all along that the mother was shocked and the girlfriend laughed because he had a tiny penis. Great turn - and the idea that a geek could be hung like a horse hit home with me because growing up I had a friend like this kid who was a little runt but had a whopper.

amoroneamoroneover 9 years ago
Excellent read

Very well written if a little far fetched but I loved it. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice job

Good start to a multi-part story.

Keep it CFNM.

MisterReasonMisterReasonover 9 years ago
Real good tale

I like the offbeat characters and hope that the story will have a sequel because I would love to read about Paul meeting up with the nurse, and the idea of the kid fucking the starch out of his prude mother excites me a lot since that's right in my wheelhouse. Good job!

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 9 years ago
5*****

I look forward to more. Very well done!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
what's wrong with normal?

a foot long before it becomes erect? really?

"stupid is as stupid does"

meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
11" ??

Good story, but do a bit of research on size, & realize it'd be more believable, and erotic, if brought a couple of standard deviations back toward the norm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

Some good humor in this story. Some mother's are overly concerned about son's development for various reasons.

MisterNaturalMisterNaturalover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments and....

The comments regarding penis size - please google Jonah Falcon, owner of a 13.5 penis with video and pictures to prove it.

I'm not claiming it's normal or anything at all common, but there are men with organs around 11" long like the fictional Paul. I am not one of them. Thanks for reading one and all

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
inference, ambiguity, and inuendo

can all lead to confusion.

True, in the exam room, mom's estimation of size may have been an optical illusion. But the story Tags: monster cock - well hung nerd

a reference later in the story: ""It's not a foot long Mom," Paul said as he looked down at his cock which was a little more than an inch less than that, a fact he knew because he and his friend had measured each other years ago."

so "years ago" it was only 10 3/4"?

and, depending on how many years ago, and his current age, it is probable there has been additional growth?

and your posted comment directing readers to google pictures and videos of a 13.5 incher,

add to all of this the palmed card and telephone number from nurse Peggy and . . .

this all leads to what I believe is the intended perception.

just sayin

MisterNaturalMisterNaturalover 9 years agoAuthor
thanks again rightbank

I appreciate your commenting but am not sure about what your final point is. The kid is huge - definitely not normal - and these pages at literotica are filled with stories with characters who all seem to be massive hung and handsome and the women are always drop dead gorgeous with incredible figures, not exactly the people you encounter everyday in the grocery or the DMV..

The kid has a big dick but he's no superhero hunk. He's a socially awkward nerd who's kept it in his pants all his life and is a clueless momma's boy. I thought it was a bit of a different turn to lead those who didn't read the story tags to expect the kid to have a tiny dick at the reveal.

My suggestion that people check out Mr. Falcon was to show that such people do exist. That's all.

All in all it's just a story, not all that less believable than most here, and I wrote it in the same spirit I hoped people would read it, for fun. There will be a sequel to this story, so at least you will save some time and skip it when it appears because he'll still have a big dick Happy holidays to you and all the readers.

timmywellstimmywellsover 9 years ago
Not usually my area

because I write gay male things but I decided to read because of the comments I saw piling up. Clever story. Nicely done.

In response to the suggestions that there aren't actual guy who are THAT well endowed, rest assured that they DO exist. In my younger days I ran into a few and even had the pleasure in college of putting a ruler under one attached to an older student at his request.

The ruler was brown and the little gold metal strip on the edge of the ruler was loose and hanging off a bit - the things you remember - and I measured it twice. The second time he wanted me to jam the ruler under him so his cock looked longer than a foot but the actual measurement had the tip of his cock right near the edge.

Either way it was a big dick. It still only matters if you like the person it's attached to and he knows how to use it.

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
nice

I thought he was going to have an unusually small penis from the set up, but the story was well written and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love this story!

Love this story! Can't wait for part two!

saintmichael95saintmichael95almost 9 years ago
Great story!

Awesome story! I just noticed that it's been awhile since this was uploaded and I was wondering if I could continue it? It's a great story and could definitely become much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry

I could only give you a four. I love the story. The mother worrying about her son. Trying to be mother and father and not knowing any better than to take him to the physician whom she knows does a thourough job. His childhood physician. The son who is technically an adult and completely embarrssed by the whole thing. The mother/father who freaks out at the sight of her son's privates simply because she doesn't know how to handle it and has insufficient experience to know better. The mother/father who is stupid enough to rely on the internet to be the last word on how her son should develope. The mother/father who is stupid enough to take her son to the physician of HER choice and proceed to question her word that Paul is healthy. The mother/father who is controlling (out of necessity as she sees it) and the son who wants to be a good son and put up with it until he can start his own life at college. But you leave out too many details to resolve the story. Mother/Father needs to be SEEN to back off or to be SEEN to be put in her place and accept it. Paul has the opportunity to talk to, and probably gain some practical experience, from nurse Peggy, but other than his thoughts we don't know if he really does or what comes of it. And THAT could be a really interesting interlude. Will he become a man who has developed the ability to think for himself? Can he truly become friends with his Mother/Father? You know we have very little to understand Paul. We only have two masturbation scenes and one rather spontaneous ejaculation at the Doctor's office where Mommy freaked. We really don't know Him, though. You just leave so much out with undeveloped characters. Nurse Peggy seems that she could be an important influence on his life, but never really comes to his aid. As you have left this, Paul will still be a nerdy virgin with a serious lack of confinence or experience along with an overbearing mother/father when he leaves for college. You've simply cut this off too soon. You could have written a complete story in just a few more pages without having more chapters. As it stands you are going to have to go into chapter2 or more to flesh out the characters and give him a real personality.

bruce_parkerbruce_parkerabout 7 years ago
More!!

Do you plan on continuing this story?

BigDheikonBigDheikonover 3 years ago

Won't you continue? Please! Continues! It's one of the best stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (4.6/5=92%, 💚❤💚❤💚-)]!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous