All Comments on 'Pavlov's Conditioning'

by cocteleo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MidwestMikeMidwestMike7 months ago

Enjoyed this one, I could see this becoming a series.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good, but I was hoping, from what the synopsis said, that more of her siblings would corrupt her. You have much available to tell here. So many tales to tell and avenues to pursue. I hope you consider giving us more tales. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a good one.

Admittedly the following are what get me going and aren't for everyone: I would like to see some way to the sisters becoming actively bi with each other and in threesomes with "invited guests", her getting bred, the get-togethers with her brother becoming a brother/sister/sister tumble of fun, and more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Delicious and had my pussy pulsing hard at work during lunch. Had to dildo myself twice and came hard reading. Molly watching her sister is how I learnt and wished I had a Connor in my life. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

it's not blood though

Crusader235Crusader2357 months ago

Very hot, her watching her sister get fucked is having your personal porn show. Then Big step Bro shows up to give her the best fucking ever, Five Big Stars. We do hope you continue with more chapters. Be fun if all the step siblings end up fucking each other to hell and back. Maybe even a three some when the girls are back at school.

HtslHtsl6 months ago

The writing is good and so was the story until he nearly raped his stepsister. 3/5

WoodencavWoodencav5 months ago

Very good storey, hope there will be another chapter. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Gym52Gym524 months ago

A great premise for this story, eight months of watching regular live pornographic shows, with her sister and boyfriends performing, to then have an older man, her stepbrother turn up to sweep her off her feet,that is incredible.

I understand that these stories are usually written during spare time, but I would sincerely hope that you will publish further adventures for Molly and Connor.

SybilleNordlandSybilleNordland4 months ago

Ohhhh you did it again! What a wonderful, well-written and steaming hot tales. Redheads, and three of them, or even four, if mom is one too! I am loosing my mind and have fallen in love with all those well designed personae.

Big, black haired and blue eyed man? Since when do you know how my dream-man looks like?

I so thank you for sharing this tale with us and I am looking forward to learn about Molly and her siblings.

Am I hooked? Yes, definitely hooked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercocteleo@cocteleo
I like to write historical erotica. So far, it's just been Regency-era England, but maybe I'll eventually branch out. Thanks for reading!