All Comments on 'Pawn Among Wolves Ch. 04'

by SmileWhenYouMeanIt

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Can't wait for the next part!! :) keep up the good work! ^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

Love the story.... cant wait for more.

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyalmost 12 years ago
wow!

i love the way you wrote the sex scene, just amazing - very hot :)

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyalmost 12 years ago
great

Great sex scene. Cant wait to see what happens with Gemma and Mac. I know they will end up together. Please hurry w the next chapters

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Sadly Caught Up

why sadly? Because now I have to wait like everyone else for the next chapter. This is a really great story. I like the fact that Mac fought to keep Gamma safe from all that is going on. Also there is the fact that no human has survived the change w/o going rouge or dieing. And now that we know why Nick is after Gamma, what will the council do? And is Gamma safe w/Louise watching over her? Louise seems to have eyes for Mac. So many questions that only the next chapters can will bring. Again now that I have caught up I'm stuck waiting w/everyone else. At least it's nice to know that you have the story worked out in your head for a lot more chapters!!!!

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsalmost 12 years ago
Just wow

I think I just creamed my panties at work. Thanks, I needed that. It has been a long while since a story has been able to.....corrupt me that much. Please, do continue.

LucyKing101LucyKing101almost 12 years ago
Thank you!

Really great sex scene, I really liked it and have no idea how you're going to end it, so that they can be with each other. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please

please please dont end this to soon. amazing how I feel like Im right there, apart of what is happening.

thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Love it!!!!! Can't wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Super update!

Super brilliant chapter! You outdo yourself every time! Loved every word and can't wait for more. :) Thank you, thank you for sharing your writing talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Sex Scene

It was a really sexy love scene, I loved the bit where he started to go a bit out of control and was trying to hook her closer with his leg. Amazing. Hope you continue such a great story and thanks for all so far.

KiwiKingKiwiKingover 11 years ago
H>>>O>>>T!!!

As I've only today found your stories, let me just tell you that I think they are FANTASTIC!!

But the sex scene was by far one of the hottest, most anticipatory scenes I have ever read.

Cant wait to continue on with the rest. Keep up the great work.

Nicci

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Mates... they have to be...

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
One of the best chapters of any story on here!!

.

avid_reader88avid_reader88over 8 years ago
Love It

I am loving this series! Please keep them coming!

VorstenVorstenabout 6 years ago
Picchu?

Someone tell me what picchu means!

All I get from google is machu picchu

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

Ok I Know Gemma’s Special I Just KNOW It!!! But this Louise Bish! She Got To Go! Again I Just Know She’s BAD!!! Big Time!!! And the Silver or Gold guy who’s Antagonistic and wants to Kill Mac is BAD news as well!! I Just Know there’s So Many Good Things Ahead BUT I have a Feeling Theres Bout To Be Some Not So Good Ones Before the Really Good ones! Just Like Life!!! It’s Gonna Get Worse Before It Gets Better!! I’m Glad I Don’t Have To Wait Like The One Who Caught Up! I Really Don’t Like To Wait! Especially When There’s So Many Other Stories Out There!!! Keep up the Great Work I Know Shes His Mate! Period Can’t Tell Me Otherwise!! And that sex scene...Steamy Good!! I For Reals HOPE There’s More Like That And or BETTER To Cum! I’m Off To Find Out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous