Paws for Thought Pt. 01

Story Info
I refuse to have a dog in the house!
1.6k words
3.99
10.7k
10
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FFPeter
FFPeter
84 Followers

"Absolutely not! We've discussed this before, Sarah. It is wrong to leave a dog at home all day, on its own."

"Yes Adam, but we're both at home all day now. Everyone is getting a dog during the lockdown!"

"But we won't be at home for ever. I'm pretty sure things will be back to normal by Spring."

"I always had a dog when I was younger. It would be such good company. Please...can we just think about it? Pretty please?"

"No! and that is final!"

Sarah stood, then marched off to the bedroom in a big sulk, as she often did when she didn't get her own way. Nevertheless, after five years of marriage, they had managed to cope with the Covid 19 restrictions fairly well. A few arguments and niggles along the way, but otherwise, a tolerant truce.

Adam had been furloughed from his work, whilst Sarah was able to continue her job from home, using her trusty laptop and the ubiquitous 'Zoom' system. So, in many ways, they were lucky. Their finances were still OK and, though their cottage was on the small side, had a large, private garden at the edge of a small village.

Of course, we all have our grumbles. but Adam had to admit that he'd become a bit disenchanted with the way Sarah looked these days. Since the lockdown, she no longer bothered much with make-up, or styling her hair, and spent most days, working at the kitchen table, dressed in a 'jogging' suit and slippers. (This seemed to mirror their sex life, which had become rather dull and intermittent). At least, he thought, when she used to commute to her work in the nearby city, she had made an effort to look smart, without ever looking 'sexy'.

She had always been a little 'reserved' in that way, about her appearance. He supposed, it was one of the things that he'd found endearing about her when they met. However, it was perhaps surprising, because, although she could not be described as 'pretty', she had lovely eyes and hair. Her best features though, were undoubtedly, her long shapely legs and 'peachy' bottom. Disappointingly for Adam though, even in normal times, she almost always wore trousers or jeans.

Despite her conservative fashion preferences, for birthdays and Christmas, he had always bought her some expensive lingerie, nylons and perfume, (as well as something she actually wanted!). With a little prompting, she'd usually wear them once or twice, at home, before consigning them to the depths of her underwear draw. It was so frustrating for him, as she always looked a 'million dollars' when dressed up in classy, sexy clothes. Like many women, unfortunately, while she appreciated their feminine quality, she dismissed them as being either 'uncomfortable' or 'impractical'.

The fine summer weather made it possible to work in the garden for much of the time. It had never looked so good! But, even in the midst of a session of heavy digging, Adam's mind always seemed to return to sex. In the evenings, after Sarah had retired to bed, he would make good use of her laptop. In particular, he could not resist the photo collections, captions, stories and videos depicting his favourite fetishes: nylon stockings, high heels and panties!

As he masturbated in front of the screen, he could not help feeling a sense of irony, that hidden upstairs, was a woman who was endowed with a bottom and legs that were just as well formed as those of many of the sexy porn models.

A few days after their last 'dispute', their relationship had returned to 'normal'. Sarah was feeling quite positive about her work, the sun was out and they had just received a small gift of money, from her parents.

The following afternoon, Adam decided to cut a dozen pink roses that he noticed had begun to bloom at the side of the house. He arranged them carefully in a bunch and tied them with ribbon. That evening, before their evening meal, he presented them to his wife. She seemed genuinely pleased with his small, simple romantic gesture and gave him a big hug and kiss.

Later, sitting together on the sofa, watching TV, he lowered the sound and turned to her:

"Sarah, I've been thinking, darling...we have so much more time together these days...but we don't always make the most of it."

"What are you getting at, Adam?"

"It's just that...well, we could be having some sexy fun...now and then..."

"Oh, well, pardon me, Mister! I almost thought you'd given up on the idea! I'm usually asleep before you come to bed, these days!"

"That's just it, Sarah. Now, please, don't get angry. It's just that I think we might have got ourselves into a bit of a rut. You know I love you and fancy you like mad...only, I was thinking that we might try to spice things up occasionally..."

Sarah frowned at him, but managed to reply in neutral tones:

"What exactly did you have in mind?"

"Well...err...you know the stockings and lingerie that I bought for you at Christmas...?"

"Yes. What about them?"

"I was wondering if you'd wear them for me. Or some of the other things I've given you as presents. It would be nice to see you dressed up again...wouldn't you like that too? We could make it a regular date night..."

"Well, you have obviously given this a lot of thought Adam! However, I'm still feeling a bit disappointed that you won't get us a dog. You seem to want things all your own way, these days."

"Sorry if it comes across like that darling. It was just a thought..."

"Let me mull it over."

Disappointingly for Adam, Sarah didn't respond over the next two days. He didn't want to push things, so tried to act as nonchalantly as he could.

On the third day, after their evening meal, for the first time in their married life, he was shocked by his wife. As they sat, as usual on the sofa, it was her turn to turn down the sound of the TV:

"I've been thinking about what you said the other day. I might be prepared to get dressed up for you, as you put it...but, you would need to get dressed up for me too."

"Great! You mean my best suit and tie!?"

"No. Not like that, silly. You see, I've been rummaging about in the attic and found those fancy dress outfits we wore, for that New Year's eve party in 2017."

"What, the cat and dog get-ups!?"

"Yes. I want you to dress up for me as a dog again. After all, if you wont buy me a little pooch, so you can pretend to be one for me, for a night!"

"OK, yes. That's actually a great fun idea...and you'd dress up as a cat again?"

"Well, of course, I could...but that wouldn't show off that sexy lingerie and those nylon stockings very well, now would it?"

"Oh, no, of course...so what character would you be playing?"

"Well the obvious choice would be Cruella Deville... but I don't have the wig or the doggy-fur accessories, so...I thought I'd just get dressed up as your lady owner. How would my little puppy like that...?"

"Oh Sarah. I can't wait. This is going to be so much fun, I promise you! Please, when can we do it?"

"Let's wait until Saturday evening. In any case, I'll need to launder some of the doggy costume and freshen some of my outfit."

"Saturday it is then!"

For the next few days, poor Adam was indeed, like a frisky puppy, hardly able to concentrate on anything other than their forthcoming play-time.

At last, Saturday evening came. After dinner, Sarah made an announcement:

"I'm going upstairs to change, darling. Your outfit is in the under-stairs cupboard. I'll probably be some time...after all, you want your owner to look her very best, now don't you? Don't forget, when I come down stairs, I expect to see a doggy, on all fours...and doggies don't talk, do they!?"

They both giggled. Then as Sarah turned to climb the stairs, he replied:

"Woof!"

He quickly retrieved his costume and took it to the living room. He took off all of his 'human' clothes and put them in the cupboard. Examining each item of costume in turn, and, with a little hesitation, he began his transformation.

When Sarah descended the stairs she was presented with the following sight:

Adam was crouched on his hands and knees. He was wearing a black furry body suit (with zips at the groin and bottom), black leather knee pads, black leather mitts covering his hands, a collar with chain attached around his neck; and a most realistic dog mask, covering his entire head. A small tail was attached to the rear of his costume.

Looking up expectantly towards his wife, the new doggy salivated as he caught sight of her new 'persona':

Her dark hair was pulled back severely from her face, and arranged in a tight 'bun' on the top of her head. She was wearing heavy makeup, including false eyelashes, mascara and deep shiny red lipstick. On her feet she was wearing shiny black high heeled 'sling-back' shoes. On her legs, she wore those sheer, seamed, fully fashioned, 'barely black' nylon stockings, he had purchased for her last Christmas. Looking up, Adam noticed a tight, red skirt, finishing just below the knee, and a short sleeved, cream satin, 'pussy-bow' blouse. On her hands and arms, she was wearing butter-soft, calf-skin, black elbow length gloves.

As she walked slowly towards him, he could smell the strong, sensual perfume, he had chosen for her birthday. To say that he was ecstatic, would be an understatement! He had never seen his wife look so stunning. So sexual. So desirable. He did his best to wag his tail, stuck out his tongue and began to pant in a most realistic fashion.

Sarah leant towards him, picked up his chain and patted him on the head. Her nyloned legs and tightly-skirted thighs so very, very close.

"What a good boy!"

FFPeter
FFPeter
84 Followers