Paws for Thought Pt. 02

Story Info
The morning after. Talking it over......
1.6k words
4.19
8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FFPeter
FFPeter
84 Followers

Adam had been lying awake for hours. Going through the events of the previous evening, over and over in his mind. He felt simultaneously aroused and ashamed when contemplating the sexy, depraved, and he admitted, humiliating, game he had acted out with his wife. Most of all, he wondered what she would think of him now.......in the cold light of day.

He felt Sarah waken, from what had clearly been a long, deep slumber. Naked, she cuddled up behind him and, reaching around, began idly caressing his chest.

She whispered teasingly, in his ear: "So.....how is my little puppy, this morning?"

"I'm not sure, Sarah. I really, really enjoyed last night, but I'm worried that you'll think I'm a bit silly.......or......"

"Or what, darling?"

"Or..........or perverted......"

"No need to worry, darling. Of course I think you are silly and perverted. I always have!"

The both laughed, and Adam turned to face her. He already had an erection:

"So, can we do something like that again? Tomorrow? Tonight!?"

"Woha, big boy! Remember what we agreed? Yes.....I'd like to do something again......but, you'll have to wait until next Saturday. You seem to forget that I have actual work to think about!"

"Sorry, Sarah.....its just that you looked so fabulous last night. I can't stop thinking about you!"

She moved her hand to his cock and gives it a few gentle strokes.....

"Well something certainly seems to have got you worked up! Now, calm down. Why don't you go and make us some breakfast, while I get ready?"

Adam jumped out of bed, his stiff member waving from side to side, and grabbed his dressing gown.

"Scrambled eggs, my lady?"

"Mmmm, lovely. Oh, by the way, did I mention......I need to pop into the office, later this morning. James needs me to check some calculations."

"Oh, well no, I don't think you said anything. Can't that bloody boss of yours manage on his own?"

"It's only for an hour. The roads are quiet in the lock-down....I'll take the car."

Adam went downstairs to the kitchen and prepared their meal. Luckily, he hadn't actually cooked anything, before Sarah came downstairs. It was nearly forty minutes before she joined him. Adam poured boiling water into the pot and looked across at his wife. She was sitting on a high stool at the breakfast bar, checking some papers from her briefcase.

"You look nice today, darling!"

"Why thank you, kind sir. Thought I'd make a bit of an effort for a change......"

Adam could indeed see that she had made an effort. One of her regular business suits.....yes, the navy one, but not trousers.......a knee-length skirt, with flesh coloured pantyhose. (was it pantyhose? he wondered!), a nice white cotton blouse and heels......yes, navy heels.....OK, 'kitten' heels, but.......heels. Then he noticed the make-up. Quite demure, really, but rather more than she usually wore.....

After breakfast, Sarah continued to read through her papers, as Adam cleared away the dishes.

He managed to catch her attention: "I'll go up and get dressed then....."

Sarah looked up and gave a brief smile: "What? Oh yes, OK then. I'll probably be gone when you come back down."

She turned away as Adam leaned towards her with a little peck on her powdered cheek. He noted the alluring smell of scent.

It was late afternoon before he heard the crunch of gravel, as Sarah, returning, parked the car. She was carrying some shopping bags, and only paused for a quick 'hello' before heading upstairs.

Her meeting had only lasted for half an hour. So, she had decided to visit an out-of-town mall, before the lockdown restrictions became more severe. She couldn't help thinking about the compliment she'd received, from James, her employer. Nothing specific, just 'you look nice today'. A light blush came to her face as she remembered it. He'd never said anything like that to her before. Of course, deep down, she knew.......it was the skirt and heels.......or was it the lipstick perhaps?

In the bedroom, she started to unpack her shopping. A new dress.....a little shorter than her usual choice? A green silk blouse, a pair of Christian Louboutin Patent high heels, (£545!) and.......a silk-lined, soft black leather skirt. An expensive, 'designer' skirt, she had tried on, out of devilment. It had fitted like a glove......so tight, and not too short, with a zip at the front, from hem to waist! No need to tell Adam how much she'd paid for the shoes and skirt.......after all, she was earning the money.

Then she turned her attention to the other packages, branded 'Pet Supa-Store'.

After she'd been to the department store, she'd remembered the big pet shop at the edge of the mall. She hadn't ever been in there before, but.......what fun.....perhaps a few 'props' for their next 'date-night'?

Quietly, she unpacked the items and quickly hid them away at the rear of her wardrobe: A stainless steel doggy bowl, a rubber 'bone', a muzzle, a metal name tag, (Adam), and yes, she could hardly believe she'd had the nerve; a remote control shock collar!

That night, in bed, after some vigorous sex, Sarah made a suggestion:

"You know darling, if you could do the dusting and hoovering.......and clean the bathroom tomorrow, that might give me more time at the weekend. We could play all day Saturday and Sunday."

Excitedly, Adam agreed to her idea.

"Oh, and could you clean the kitchen floor as well?"

Somewhat less enthusiastically: "Err.....OK, yes, lets go for it......."

For the next two days, Adam worked steadily, carrying out his chores, while his wife worked at her laptop.

At last, Saturday arrived! Snuggling together in bed, Sarah issued her instructions:

"Why don't you go downstairs and get into your doggy costume? I'll have a little lie-in, then I promise, I'll come down to make the breakfast."

With a loud 'Woof!", Adam got up and headed for the door.....

"Oh, and make sure you unzip the groin area in your dog-suit. I want those naughty bits hanging out, where I can keep an eye on them!"

Adam bounded down the stairs, in search of his 'alter-ego'.

He had been fully costumed and waiting patiently in the kitchen, on all-fours for almost an hour, before Sarah made her entrance. It was worth it! She was wearing the sheer black negligee set he had bought her for Christmas 2016. This was the first time he had seen her in it. As she stood over him, he looked down to admire the matching high-heeled, mule style, shiny black bedroom slippers.

"Woof, Woof!"

She walked over to the back door; unlocked and opened it:

"Out you go, Adam. Good doggies have their pee-pees in the garden, before breakfast!"

Adam could hardly believe his ears. Looking up at his gorgeous wife however, he could see that she was quite serious. Slowly, he edged towards the door and out, onto the lawn; his genitals swinging below, in the cool morning air.

"I'll be watching from the window, doggy. I want to see a nice long pee!"

He had always struggled to urinate in front of other people. This was going to be doubly difficult......Eventually, after ten minutes of trying, he had an idea. He shuffled over to a small cherry tree, and cocking his leg against the trunk, eventually let out a strong flow of yellow piss. Back at the kitchen door, he was greeted by his 'owner'.

"Good boy! but you need to be much quicker next time!"

Next time!?, thought Adam.......

Sarah attached the lead to his collar and led him, close at heel, to the kitchen table. She sat down and took up a mug of tea to her lips. Adam waited to be invited to join her, before impatiently uttering a quiet 'bark'.

She turned to him, with a slice of buttered toast in her right hand. Wearing a frown, she pointed with her left hand, under the table, where she had placed the metal doggy bowl......filled to the brim with meusli and milk. Adam hated meusli.

"Eat!"

Reluctantly, and not willing to break the 'spell', Adam edged below the table, and started to suck down the cereal, without, of course, the aid of a spoon. Luckily, he had the distraction of his wife's lovely, long, curvaceous legs, adorned in the transparent black nylon and lace negligee he had chosen for her. Incredibly, his penis began to erect, as he forced down the meusli, but secretly enjoyed the rare chance to peek, voyeuristically, at Sarah's sexy limbs.

He had only managed to consume a third of his 'breakfast', when he received a sharp tug on his chain.

Sarah stood and looked down at him with an almost cruel smile:

"You can finish that later, Adam."

With another yank on his lead, she walked towards the kitchen door.

"Come!"

Adam followed her through the hallway and upstairs, uncomfortably, on all fours.

At the bedroom door, Sarah turned to him.

"I am going to get changed now."

She opened the bedroom door, and Adam, hopefully nudged towards the threshold, with the delightful prospect of watching his 'owner' whilst at her 'toilet'.

"Back! Naughty doggy! You will stay outside, in the begging position, until I am finished. You are not to move from here, outside my bedroom door, under any circumstances!"

Adam immediately sat back on his haunches and raised his paws in supplication. Without bothering to look at him, Sarah entered the bedroom and firmly locked the door behind her. As she sat at her dressing table, she smiled to herself. She had noticed the pre-cum dripping from his exposed cock and could hear Adam whining quietly, outside.........


FFPeter
FFPeter
84 Followers