All Comments on 'Pay Back'

by SubBabs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraalmost 14 years ago
You horny young Devil!

We are both shocked! We saw you as an innocent young lady but just read more of your submissions to Literotica? We thought you were vanilla, but you took to ass fucking like a pro, despite having a hero like Gary as your spouse. Big cocks are not the only pleasures a lady can enjoy? Please seek our help, for your nymhomania problem before you lose your mind, along with your 'anal' virginity?

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
barb taking a very large cock

another outstanding story from you. you really are one very erotic brilliant writer.and this story just go's to show that, more parts barb please.

love the story from start to finish.

acomeauacomeauabout 13 years ago
cant wait

cant wait for the talking book version!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WAIT TILL HER BROTHERS HEAR

THEN TWO MORE WORTHLESS YANKS WILL GET SEPARATED FROM THEIR FAVOURITE TOYS.

newtype2525newtype2525about 11 years ago
needs a part two!

More army buddies come over for a BBQ when Barb comes out in a new bikini from Wild Weasel! (Half written already!)

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sounds like a payback to the buddy

Sounds like the husband needs to payback the buddy, maybe fuck his girlfriend when he gets one-just like he fucked his wife. Oh, and in case you were wondering, I would divorce the wife. Just because she willingly submitted, and wants to do some more. I would just cut the friends dick off-so he couldn't do it ever again.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 10 years ago
Great story, Babs!

I see your last submission was April 2012 so I hope you get this and are still writing. If you have e-books, I'd love to know where I can get them.

Gave you 5 stars and your spelling and word usage was perfect. You know what you are doing.

Loved the story. Don't see too many of these, plus with the historical context. Please write new ones.

Harsh61Harsh61about 10 years ago
The Cost of Pay Back

Woman are like a water filled dam, once it is broken, flows more from the first crack...

She is now wondering for the next session !!!!

desjdesjabout 6 years ago

About the only thing that don’t like is Gary believed him over his wife cause even if she liked it in the end it was still rape

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didnt like the start, but loved the ending .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous