Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... I can certainly work with this," she smiled up at me after taking a good look. I stepped out of my boat shoes and the shorts - and her bra and dress- pile, and wondered how this would go from here. At least she didn't laugh - always a good sign!

I glanced over at Dan, who'd leaned even further back and somehow shed his own trousers, his shirt undone and still on, baring his modest chest, slight pot belly, and enviable dick, which he was casually stroking. It wasn't fully erect, and I wondered if it would get there, given the vague accident details, but he definitely had an inch or two on my average pushing 6.

.

I had just enough time to reflect that I'd take my almost 6 over a compromised 7 anytime, when I got distracted by Ronee, still kneeling, cupping my balls with one hand and gently, oh so gently, almost a tickle, stroking the length of my shaft with the other - with predictable results. In about a moment, I was fully hard, angled upwards and pulsing as she traced across the length and over the tip with just a finger. I squirmed with the sensation, but lifted her up and kissed her again, my dick pressed pointing upwards against her belly, feeling her nipples against my ribcage. Our arms clasped each other, and we were clearly on the same frequency, both wanting it all and wanting it now, yet both wanting to take our time and savor in case this was to be a one and only, which I suspected it would be.

Did I mention that Ronee was a terrific kisser? Ronee was a terrific kisser, and our tongues dueled as if we'd rehearsed, each enjoying, each offering, each taking.

"You go, guy," I heard Dan say from behind me.

"Mmm, he is, he is," Ronee called back to him. I turned Ronee so her back was to him, and grasped her buns, kneading them as I broke the kiss and looked over her shoulder to Dan. I still wasn't 100% sure that he was onboard with all this - after all, life changes perspectives and all - just because they'd played around back in the day didn't mean he'd still want to, considering his condition, and I didn't want to interfere with their whole thing.

Thankfully, he was smiling, enjoying the moment, enjoying seeing me standing, kneading her ass, maybe something he didn't manage easily if at all these days. He was still jacking his cock, and by now it certainly was a cock, hard and bigger than I in both dimensions. Was Ronee really going to be satisfied? I had my brainpan full of questions and theories, but fortunately it was pretty devoid of nutrients at the time, and my own blood-engorged dick was running things, to hell with deeper thoughts.

Still seeking confirmation, I leaned further over Ronee to reach down, separate her cheeks, and run my fingers down past her anus to flirt with the lowest reaches of her vagina. I could tell they were slick, and looking back up at Dan, I saw him grin and flash me a thumbs up with one hand, his other hand still massaging that sausage of his.

OK, confirmation received, back to Ronee. She had pushed her hips back a bit to reach my fingers during that, and I felt her teeth biting the nape of my neck, thankfully gently. Figuring she liked that, I returned the favor and registered her shiver of pleasure. Should I leave a mark? She'd surely recognize the move and resist if she didn't like it, so I bit just a bit harder and sucked, increasing the pressure, sending the message that I was marking her, however temporarily it might be. If they were really into this, they'd enjoy the bruise for days on their own, a memento of my visit. She didn't resist, and I felt her hand grip my shoulders in agreeable response.

Enough of that, my dick said, and I broke off, asking "Here, or the bedroom?"

"The bed," she answered, and I led her there. I nudged her back onto the mattress and joined her, spreading her legs as I knelt between them, taking in the view of her pussy straight on, and it was lovely indeed (aren't they all, in their many ways?).

As I bent over to taste her, I heard Dan from behind me, "Damn, no way I'm gonna watch from here! Wait a minute while I move over there!"

I realized that from where he was, he'd be getting a view of my ass and balls hanging down, not the most seductive sight for anyone to see, ever, and I had to laugh when I realized it, as did Ronee, as did Dan, as I turned to watch him struggle up out of the easy chair and over to the bed. With considerable effort, and huffing, and puffing, he managed to get up on the bed and recline against the headboard on Ronee's right side. He also managed to have shed all of his clothes since I'd looked.

"Thanks," he said, settling in, and "don't let me interrupt." I thought it would have broken the mood for sure, but Ronee reached over and took his hand, physically and I was sure emotionally involving him in what was going on. His dick got deflated somewhat in all the effort, still bigger than mine, dammit, but he seemed fine, using his free hand to start un-self-consciously self-stroking again.

"Now, where were we," Ronee mused, as I leaned back over and indeed did taste. She was nicely wet, almost more citrus than musk, but definitely female, and I thought I'd take my time, but she was not in that mood. "More," she murmured as I started tonguing, and then "Harder!" and I ratcheted up the pressure, and finally "Harder, dammit!" as she used her free hand to pull my head into her crotch. So I went at it, tonguing and sucking and pressing my mouth so hard I knew it was starting to hurt me a little, and wondered if it wasn't hurting her, when she launched over the top, crying out - all in what seemed to be a minute or so! I figured it had been a while since she'd been able to just lie back and be done, rather than having to be the doer all the time.

OK, if that's what she needed, I was there for her! I raised back up, my dick still on its way to full mast, having lost some of its angle and size, but not much, during all that. She reached down, still with her free hand, and gave it a couple of tugs, and it responded accordingly. She kept at it as I enjoyed the feel of her hand, and marveled at her naked form beneath me.

Her breasts were small mounds, the nipples a brownish pink and hard, her pubic region clipped close enough to see the gleam of my, and her, liquid along the seam. Her tan lines showed that bikini outline, and the still-stockinged legs made it a lovely pin-up of a vision. Her stroking soon had me at my max, and she took a good look. I wondered if there was disappointment there. After all, if I were in Dan's place, wanting to give her something special, I'd have sought something bigger, not something slightly less. She didn't register any regrets that I could tell, as she smiled looking at it, then smiled up at me.

I reached over and tweaked a nipple, eliciting an "ah" from her, as Dan took her hand and moved it to his own cock. Now she had an erection in each hand and could do her own evaluation. His was definitely bigger, maybe about the ideal - above average but not porn huge. Something a woman would choose to have around the house kind of thing. Mine wasn't miniscule by any means, but wasn't going to win if this was going to be a size contest. I figured that wasn't the point anyway, and that I should get on with those acrobatics that Dan had referred to earlier.

As if reading my mind, she said, "Can we get on with it, then?" I lowered, feeling her wrap those stocking-clad legs around me as she guided me into her. Gently at first, I nudged and thrust to insert, feeling just a bit of resistance, and after a push or two, knew I was fully inside, my cock trapping her clit between it and her pubic bone. She looked up at me with something of a "ok, what now" expression, as if testing my mettle, and I took the opportunity to kiss her again, my tongue finding hers as I started to fuck, slowly.

She'd had her first orgasmic blast, and I wanted to remember every bit of her, so I took my time, short strokes just an inch or so in, then out only that much, and press back in, maybe one per second if that. She let out an "mmm" of encouragement, and I kept it up, lengthening the strokes until I was right at the exit point, feeling the head of my dick at her opening on each stroke, but not speeding up the casual pace.

"How would you like it?" I asked, breaking the kiss and raising up to a push-up position, still fucking the long strokes slowly.

"Mmm. This is nice, but harder, and faster would be nicer."

I obeyed, speeding up while trying to keep up the long strokes. Then as her breathing shifted distinctly, I felt her grip my shoulders. I started ramming, not as fast as possible, but as fast as I thought I could manage and stay in control, and adding an extra oomph on each in stroke at the end, hoping to involve her clit by hammering at it a bit. She liked that, and I kept it up, with her breathing increasing and small whimpers starting to struggle out. Finally, with about all the force I could manage in that position, still straight-arm push-up, she came again, crying out a bit, and wrapping her silken legs around me again as she came back down, holding me in while the rippling after-effects swept through.

I held her close while she relaxed, then pulled off and flipped her over. Acrobatics? OK, how about this? I thought, pulling her hips up, her head and shoulders still recovering, like a spent rag doll.

"Oh, wait," she said, realizing how I was positioning her. "Give me a minute," she asked, but I was in no mood. I took a good look at the vision of her backside - the tan lines heightened the effect, the G-string white against the tanned cheeks. I parted her cheeks with my hands, revealing both openings, the upper tightly shut, the lower red and shining and looking loosened.

Her stockings were rumpled and looking like something out of a 19th century English wharf bar whore painting by Hogarth. We had gone from demure shirt-waisted housewife to flirt to wanton strumpet, and the submission of her face down, ass up, was just what I guessed she needed, or make that what Dan likely wanted, and who was I to let down a host?

"No," I answered her as I pulled her hips back to me and my cock found its target without assistance. I pushed forward, eliciting a whimper, and started fucking again, hard and fast, as she'd wanted earlier.

If it were graphed, it was like she'd peaked at 100, then started to coast down, asking for time to get to a resting 25, but got interrupted at 50 or 60 and ratcheted back up again. I was in no mood to brook an argument, and thankfully she was in no mood to offer one. "Yeah, damn you, yeah!!" she called back to me, craning her head to take a look, meeting my raging eyes then dipping back down again, her head on the mattress, her arms all supporting her weight as I pummeled.

"Dan, Dan!" she cried out, "Is this what you wanted?"

"Better than I'd hoped," he answered, still bedside, watching her get ridden.

"Where... do... you..." I started to ask, as I felt my balls start to boil my load upwards.

"Inside!" she gasped, "then on my front!"

"I'm getting close," I said.

"So am I, almost there!" she moaned.

Awkwardly, I braced myself with one fisted arm while wrapping the other around her and finding her clit with my fingers. I stroked, pulling with it trapped between my ring and middle fingers, squeezing, and that did it for her. She blasted off again, crying and whimpering. With a mighty thrust, I gave her all I had and held fast as deeply as I could reach with my cock, now using both hands to hold her hips fast to me.

"Coming!" I managed to gasp as I felt the first shot burst through. It felt so good, I didn't want to pull out as she'd asked, but did, flipping her onto her back, raising up, and jacking my remaining spurts onto her belly.

"Oh, so bad, so good!" she wheezed, hunting for breath, her ribs shaking.

"That was incredible," I heard Dan say, and looked over to see him still stroking that rod of his.

"Break time?" I asked, pulling out finally. "I need some water - anyone else?"

"No, we're good," Dan said.

I wasn't thirsty, but needed some break, so took the opportunity to run a washcloth under hot water in the bathroom sink, returning to clean up my dribblings on Ronee's belly. She was lying on her back, relaxed and faintly smiling as I attended to her.

"Still the gentleman, huh?" she chuckled.

"Hey, this is hardly chivalry - you're gorgeous like that, by the way," I said, meaning it.

"Mmmm," nice to hear it, though," she murmured, her eyes closed, her hand now around Dan's erection, gently stroking it, almost in a motherly way, but far from a motherly act.

I did get some water while I was up, and returned. Maybe ten minutes had elapsed.

"Care to join in some acrobatics?" I asked Dan.

"Thanks, but I'm in no shape to," he said.

"I think we could manage - how about you lie there, Ronee crouches over you, I top Ronee, and we see how that works?"

"Uh, you 'top' me?" Ronee asked, sounding worried.

"Not to worry, no unwanted violations intended," I assured her.

"Well then," she said, and Dan caught on to what I had in mind, and hauled himself to the middle of the bed as Ronee and I decoupled and moved to clear a space.

Settled in, Ronee dutifully crouched, and they started kissing. I fed my mostly soft dick back into her, and resumed my earlier position, dogging her, gently this time, as in just barely, so I wouldn't fall out. I was just hard enough to accomplish that, and soon, the memory of that kiss, the pill I'd tossed down after the banquet, just in case, and the sight of the whole event - soon, all that started to take effect, and I felt myself harden, an amazingly rare situation for me, to get back in the game so soon after coming.

All that was nice, but Dan was getting only above the neck action, so I pulled out and sat back on my haunches.

"I think Dan could use some penetration," I suggested, and Ronee immediately complied, scooting down, reaching under for his to-her-familiar erection, and inserting it easily. They fucked, or more like she fucked him, with her body doing most of the work. I sat back and just watched, never having observed this kind of thing up close before. They obviously were comfortable with how it was working, and after a bit, Ronee slipped her hand up under her, and I could see that she was manipulating her clit, seeing whatever pressure was going to be right for her. That didn't take long before she buried her face in his shoulder, cried out softly, and apparently came in a shivering of loins and a humping down onto him more forcefully.

"My turn again," I said, and hauled her back, up onto her knees, pulling her toward the footboard, where I had my feet planted for traction. I hoped, and turned out right, that it would put her lower on his body as well, and as I slipped back into her welcoming and very wet slot, she ended up on her elbows, her face just above Dan's glistening cock. I didn't know if she had an aversion to doing oral on him while he was coated in her juices, but was about to find out.

"Mmm. Well, this is new," she said, and took the hint, leaving down to suck the head of his cock into her mouth. "Not bad, so this is what you get, huh?" she said.

And Dan said back to her, "Sweet, isn't it, and aren't you!"

"Flatterer," she said, pulling off to say it, then diving back down, taking more of him in, as I started fucking harder as well.

I wasn't sure if she was as tight as before, and I figured since Dan seemed to outsize me, she wouldn't be, but it was still quite cozy, and I was certainly losing no pleasure.

"Acrobatic enough?" I asked.

"This kind of acrobatics I could get used to," Dan said, grinning up at me as she gulped and sucked enthusiastically, as she humped back into me, in time with her oral on him.

"Yeah, gotta admit, a first for me, and well worth the wait after all these years!" I offered.

"Mmmmm..." Ronee said, and I interpreted that as concurrence.

Time to up the ante, I started fucking harder, making the contact impact harder, and speeding up just a bit. I heard her muffled cry, hoped it was a good one, as I fucked and she kept on working Dan.

"Close, babe, close!" Dan moaned, and I tried to gauge what was happening. Could I time it right? I rammed even harder, started jackhammering,. and Dan cried out.

"NOW!" he gasped, humping upwards as I nailed her from behind.

That did it for her, too, as she launched into another orgasm, and that, and the thought of all that was going on, was enough for me, and I started spewing into her, years of fantasizing gathering, from that initial rejected kiss to the bikini to the flirting and now to this!

The force of the whole thing, I'm not sure just when, managed to dislodge her from Dan's cock, probably good for the sake of safety for him if nothing else. Trooper she was, she hung onto it, pumping it with her hand while I could feel her spasming around my cock, her face buried in the crook of her other arm, and her whimpers sounding muffled but urgent.

By the time I was done, dribbling out the last of my semen into her, she was flat on the mattress next to him, with me flat on top of her, one of her legs splayed out across his, and the other foot somehow on the floor next to us, keeping her, and me, from falling off the bed.

I managed to get back up somehow, stood by the bed, and helped her rearrange so that there was room, then I laid back down, the three of us by then on our backs next to each other, Ronee in the middle.

"Did that just happen?" I asked no one.

"I think so, but I'm not sure," Dan answered.

"If it didn't, I don't think I could live through the reality," Ronee said, laughing.

"Damn," I answered no one.

"Yeah, damn!" Dan said.

"You guys," Ronee said, and I felt her grab my depleted dick, registering no reluctance to its gooey condition as she milked it gently. Looking over, she had Dan's in her other hand. We just laid there, recovering.

"Dan, if you ever, ever think you owe me anything after this, you're sorely mistaken," I said to the ceiling.

"Well, I'm glad you feel that way," I heard from his side of the bed.

"I'm not sure whether to be insulted that this conversation is leaving me out, or to be glad I helped in some minor way," Ronee's voice sort of whined.

Dan and I laughed together, and he said first, "You're never minor, sweetheart."

And I chimed in, "Absolutely not - and I'll forever be in your debt now - funny how the math swings back and forth on that count."

"Swings - got that right," Dan chuckled.

"Well, I want to add that this wasn't for the sake of payback. It was just finally managing to scratch an itch that I'd had for a long, long time," and I felt her give my dick a tighter squeeze.

"And is the itch gone, my dear?" Dan asked.

"Not sure - too soon to tell. Ask me in the morning," she said, and I knew things weren't going to be finalized by any means.