Paying for College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

After she finished ironing her suit, Mandy went to dinner. While she was getting her meal, she overheard some girls talking about a rude obnoxious guy.

She smirked when she heard "Fuck Stanford James, the asshole."

'Guess they didn't get an interview,' she thought to herself.

After dinner, she called her parents to check-in. She told them she had a job interview in the morning, but she was one of at least twenty under consideration. Her parents were grateful she was already finding employment opportunities. They had enough cash flow issues. If Mandy could pay for her school that was one less thing to worry about.

Mandy took a shower and gave herself the full treatment. She exfoliated, shaved, plucked, and all the things that women do to themselves to look their best. She went straight to bed but didn't fall asleep for ages. Her alarm woke her for breakfast, she brushed her hair and put on a sweatsuit before she headed to the dining hall.

After breakfast, Mandy watched interview technique videos until she had to get ready. She dressed and headed over to the Student Union, hoping no one would be riding with her.

She was there, ten minutes early, and saw a silver Town Car at the curb. There was a handsome man, about a decade older than Mandy, was holding a sign that said 'Mandy, Isis, & Sara'.

"I'm Mandy," she told the driver. He opened the door, and she got into the backseat. The partition was up discouraging any conversation. A few minutes later, the pretty black girl Mandy saw yesterday joined her.

"Hi, I'm Isis," she said as she offered her hand.

"How are you Isis, I'm Mandy," she replied as they shook hands.

The driver got in and drove away. As the car pulled away, a girl wearing a business suit started running and yelling at the car. Mandy knocked on the partition, and it opened.

"Is that...,"

"She was late," and the partition rose again.

Mandy followed their route on a map on her phone to make sure that they were going to the right place. Isis sat there in silence sending text messages non stop.

Mandy was happy when they pulled up to the house she had seen on Google Earth when she'd checked the address. The car stopped under the portico, and the door opened. Mandy and Isis got out and looked around. "Thank you," Mandy called to the driver as he got back into the car, and drove out of sight. Isis ignored the chauffer and sent another message.

Mandy walked up to the front door, rang the bell, and waited, gave herself a once over.

The front door opened, and the girl who'd opened it was wearing a gray business suit almost identical to Mandy's. Mandy noticed it was a designer label and not made of polyester. She felt a bit ashamed of how poor she was. Before she could say anything, the girl who opened the door spoke.

"Hi, I'm Cassie. Mr. James Senior assistant. You must be Mandy, and you're Isis. Relax ladies, three years ago I was standing right where you are, nervous, and scared. It turned out to be the best job I've ever had."

"Yes, I'm Mandy, Mandy Jones, nice to meet you, Cassie."

Cassie smiled at Mandy, then at Isis. Her eyes narrowed as she saw Isis continued to stare at her phone. She glanced back and gave a small shake of her head.

"Well, I hope I get the job then! I need it!" she said, giving away any possible negotiating advantage she might have had. "I have my resume here .." she said, offering it to Cassie.

"Hold on to it. If Mr. James wants it he'll ask for it."

"Ladies, this is a demanding job, but it has some great rewards! I haven't started Senior year, and I have a job offer from a multinational, firm for an executive director job. My major is art history, not business. The contacts you'll make, and the people you'll meet are the creme de la creme of their profession."

Cassie grabbed Mandy's hand and pulled her into the house.

"Isis, have a seat and someone will be with you shortly," Cassie said as she shut the door. Without letting go, she led Mandy through a dark hall filled with medieval antiques. The only light came from faux torches along the walls.

"Yes, of course," she replied, while she maintained some dignity. It wasn't easy to be professional, as she got pulled through the dark hallway.

"Mr. James had an ancestor who was a Grand Master of the Knights Templar. He's fascinated by their history and legends." Cassie told her as they reached a set of massive oaken doors.

Cassie knocked on the right door and opened it a crack. "Mandy's here sir," she called into the room, before opening the door, and gesturing for Mandy to enter. As she walked in, Cassie called out, "Good luck," before closing the door.

From what she could see the office looked like a ren-fest storage unit. Swords and shields decorated the walls. There were weapons, banners, and other objects she couldn't identify. Mandy saw an older distinguished-looking man in a navy blue, pinstriped, three-piece suit. He remained seated in his personal throne, and it wasn't white, or porcelain.

As Mandy watched, Mr. James spoke into an old cell phone. His hair was short like a Marine, high, and tight, and had started to go salt and pepper. He had a full mustache and trimmed goatee.

She stepped closer to his desk, and heard, "Tell me the difference between a shrimp fork, and a salad fork." He listened for a few seconds then said, I am sorry Miss Hayden, but this job is not right for you. I do wish you luck in your job search. Have a nice day." He disconnected the call, and almost immediately it started ringing. Mr. James held the power button, and the phone shut off.

Walking around his desk, he extended his hand, "You must be Mandy, I'm Stanford James. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. James," Mandy said taking his hand.

He loved how soft, and warm her hands were, and he let himself imagine, just for a moment that he was touching her breasts. He had to remind himself, not yet, not yet. He couldn't wait to have her tied to his desk and use her body. But first, he had to make sure she would be willing. "Let's go out onto the patio. It's a bit less stuffy, and intimidating out there. Would you like something to drink or a bite to eat.?"

Mandy looked over Mr. James and found him to be handsome, and well dressed. She was glad he realized his office might be a little overwhelming.

Without waiting for an answer he picked up a landline. "Cassie bring a platter and pitcher of something to the patio, and join us after you do that thing."

"Right away Sir."

Mr. James led Kristen to the patio and signaled her to sit at the glass top table. The patio was like something from a Country Club brochure. The view was incredible, with a wide view of the town below, and the river beyond. The dorms and towers of the campus were visible over the trees across the river.

"Before we begin, let me tell you how this will go. First, you'll tell me about yourself. Then I'll ask some questions based on our conversation. Then we'll review your background check. Based on our conversation at that point, one of two things will happen. Either Cassie will escort you to the door, and you return to campus. Or I start to ask the third set of questions, to get to know my newest assistant. Do you have any questions?"

Mandy took a deep breath, "I do. But, I have a feeling you'll answer them as you interview me, and I know, that you don't have the time to waste like that." She parroted his words from their first conversation.

Mr. James smiled, and nodded, "Good Miss Jones, you've learned that lesson as well. Impressive."

Cassie walked onto the patio carrying a platter loaded with finger foods. A second girl followed her, dressed in the same business suit, in black. She had two pitchers, one lemonade, one iced tea in her hands. A third girl, in a dark maroon version of the suit, carried several glasses. The food and drinks were set on the table, and the other three girls pulled up chairs, joining the interview.

"You already met Cassie, Amber is in the black suit and Jeanie in the Maroon. Ladies this is Mandy Jones."

All three girls smiled at her, and Cassie gave her a thumbs up. She nodded in greeting to Cassie.

"Mandy, this is Amber, and Jeanie," Cassie said indicating which girl was which. It was clear to Mandy that if she got the job, she would be the junior assistant. Then, to give herself a little time to gather her thoughts, she crossed her left leg over her right. Which made her skirt rise up her thigh and revealed her stocking tops.

"So young lady. Tell me about yourself. Where you grew up, what your family was like. Summarize your life story for me." His eyes bored into hers. He noticed the hint of naked thigh above the stocking and licked his lips.

Jeanie began to pour drinks for everyone, "What'll it be Mandy, Tea or Lemonade?"

"Lemonade please,'' she responded, then looked back to Mr. James.

"Well," she began, "I graduated from Barton High School in May. I was on the swim team, and the cheer squad, which might explain why I like to exercise. I had a boyfriend for a few months, nothing serious. Once he left for college he stopped contacting me, so I guess I'm single. I worked as a lifeguard at a community pool. I plan on majoring in journalism, with a minor in either communications or marketing. I have two siblings, and a dog at home. I haven't met anyone at school yet, so I'm scared and alone. My parents had a business setback and are unable to help pay for my schooling so I need a job..."

She thought about how her family had gone from living in a five-bedroom 3 bath home to a double-wide trailer. "...I guess I'm an average Florida girl," she shrugged her shoulders.

All through her monologue, she crossed and uncrossed her legs. Each time the skirt hem rode higher showing Mr. James more of her firm pale thigh.

He smiled as he watched her hem slide higher, and higher, wondering if this is a ploy by the young woman. Using her sex appeal to get him to hire her. He chuckled to himself. If she only knew. After he listened to the abridged version of her biography, he pulled out a sheet of paper from a folder. " Amanda Genevieve Jones. Age 18, born 12:03 am April 2, 1995. Graduated Barton high with a 3.89 GPA, 5'4" 116 pounds, size 2 woman, size 5 shoe. You won 63.2% of your swim meets, senior year. You worked at Whitestone Pools for two years, where you earned $19,289.14. You rescued 3 people, and performed CPR once, saving 8-year-old Grace Maries' life. Every year on August 11th her parents send you a gift basket. Mother Marcia Jan Jones née Bradley, a senior accountant at Richmond wholesale foods. Father Preston William Jones, former contractor, currently an Armored Truck Guard for Wells Fargo. Sister Kelli Marie Jones age 16. Brother Robert Ward Jones age 12. And a four-year-old beagle named Roy Brown."

Mandy sat there in shock at the amount of personal detail Mr. James had discovered about her and her family. It was creepy! She wondered if she needed this job bad enough to accept his invasion of her privacy. She forced herself to be courteous, but she felt outraged.

Mr. James looked at her smiling, "I like that you named Snoopy's cousin after the man who shot down the Red Baron. That's like the ultimate in geek trivia, with pop culture thrown in."

Mandy chuckled, "Dads a history geek, and loves Peanuts. It was his idea."

Mr. James looks back down at the paper, "Dated Mark Paul Hoster for 5 months 3 weeks until he met one, Lucy Temple."

Mr. James paused and sipped his Iced Tea, "I'm sorry you had to find out this way," with genuine sorrow in his eyes. Cassie reached out and patted her arm. Jeanie and Amber looked on in silent commiseration.

Mr. James said, "He's a real jerk for treating you that way. You deserve so much better than some loser like that." Mr. James handed her a tissue, and asked, "Do you need a moment, or to use the bathroom?"

"It's okay," she said. She sputtered mentally for a moment, and then returned to the present. "You've done your research," she said. "May I ask why?"

She wondered if she still wanted the job. She felt creeped out that he identified her brother and sister. This did not seem like a typical job.

"I'm sorry about this. I have some sensitive government contracts, and they run a deep background check. I hired a retired FBI counterintelligence agent to run the same checks for me.

"That makes sense," Mandy admitted, relieved that he wasn't a creeper. She poured herself some lemonade, then didn't drink it. She was too nervous to risk her hand shaking it out of the glass if she'd picked it up. Her hands fell to her lap, while she waited to hear more, too anxious to speak further at the moment.

He looked at her, reading the anxiety in her eyes, but impressed at how well she hid it. She sat there composed, and the way the light was hitting her, she seemed to be glowing. Mr. James envisioned her naked in his pool as he watched from the balcony.

"Are you planning on participating in any extracurricular activities?"

"Extracurricular? Do you mean like sports? or whatever? I don't have anything that will stop me from working the hours you need... but studying will be important..., I think..., no, I know I can be available for you whenever you need." Mandy said as she met his eyes.

"The four of you will share the job, so you'll each have time for your studies." Mr. James looked her in the eyes while he poured a glass of lemonade. He loved this part. He was the spider, she was a fly. She was already trapped in his web, she hadn't realized it...yet.

"Before I tell you about the job, I'm gonna tell you the situation you're facing. You're an 18-year-old freshman. No place that serves booze will hire you. That leaves fast food joints, supermarkets, mall kiosks, call centers, or big box stores. First, they rehire returning seniors and juniors who worked for them last year. Then Sophomores who were lucky enough to get a job as a freshman. Any jobs left at that point go to Athletes, and scholarship kids. By the time you get a job, it'll be time for Christmas Break." He poured himself another lemonade and took a big sip.

"So now you have to choose, Stay here for Christmas break, making $9 an hour. Or go see your family, and have no job when school starts again."

"Or you can come to work for me. Your duties range from picking up dry cleaning to escorting me to social functions. You will travel the world. Everyone of these ladies has been on every continent, including Antarctica."

Mr. James bit into a pretzel chewed and swallowed. "Your compensation package is a three-room suite bedroom, office, and sitting room. All meals, full use of all amenities. A mid-size sedan for your personal, and business use. An iPhone, an AmEx card to pay all school, and work expenses, including clothing. You will also get a monthly stipend of 1,000 dollars to buy anything else your heart desires."

Mr. James looked at his current assistants. They had been examining Mandy from head to toe and taking copious notes. "Ladies, what do you think?"

She'd been aware of the other girl's scrutiny. She understood part of the interview process was to see if she would work well with them. The actual job didn't sound too difficult. She hoped that Mr. James would like her as much as he liked the other girls. Mandy already had a massive girl crush on Cassie and felt drawn to Amber as well. She had trouble getting a read on Jeanie. She had been quiet, and serious like she had something on her mind.

"We need to hear from her about what she thinks of the job so far, then we can tell her the rest," Amber said.

Mr. James turned to Mandy. "Well, young lady. What do you think so far?"

"I'll do it, I'll take it, I'll do whatever you ask. It's more than generous, and I need it. Yes, I accept," Mandy gushed, eager to get an agreement from him before he changed his mind.

"She's a bit of an eager beaver," Amber chimed in, as Mr. James, and his assistants started laughing at her reaction. She was far from the first girl to react that way, and wouldn't be the last. But it's different when you have the job and are watching someone else react.

When their laughter subsided, Mr. James looked at Cassie, "What do you think so far, Cassie?"

"Well, her panties are cute," Cassie deadpans as the other girls start to giggle.

The corners of Mr. James's mouth curve up in a slight smile. "Yes, and her legs aren't bad either. But what about hiring her?"

Mandy blushed when Cassie commented on her panties. Then when Mr. James commented on her legs, she was both horrified and flattered. She hadn't realized that her skirt had ridden up so far. She tried to lower it, but the way she was sitting on it, prevented her from moving it to a more modest position.

"Miss Jones, there are a few things about this job that make it ...unique. There is a uniform, of sorts, and some special tasks. Cassie, you know what to do."

Mr. James stood up, and left, leaving the four girls alone. Cassie stood up, "Alrighty bitches it's time." She took Mandy's hand and led her into a nearby mudroom. There were four tote bags in the room. Three had a name on them the fourth was blank. The three women stripped out of their clothes, and rolled everything up.

Once all three of them had removed all their clothes, Cassie said, "Your turn Mandy. Strip, or use that door over there." Cassie pointed to a door leading to the driveway. "If you choose to leave, you don't get the job."

"So if I stay, and put on the uniform, I have the job?" She wasn't sure if staying meant she had it, but she knew that leaving meant she didn't. Unfastening her jacket she folded it, then unhooked her tight short grey skirt, sliding it off. Her blouse didn't quite meet her ivory panties, and her flat tummy glowed in contrast to the white, and ivory.

She slipped off her blouse, and only hesitated a moment before she unhooked her bra, and slid it off forwards. Holding it in her right hand, she slid down her panties, aware of the contrast her trimmed bush and her pale skin. The lingerie joined the rest of her clothing. Finally, she rolled the hold-up stockings down the length of her legs and draped them with the rest. Mandy waited to see what the uniform would be, surprised that no one had started dressing.

Cassie looked at her and smiled. "You won't have the job until he hands you the AmEx card. But, the only time a girl got this far and didn't get the job was because she refused to strip."

Amber took a wad of material out of the tote with Cassie's name on it. They both helped Cassie dress in a black garter belt with red trim, matching stockings, and shoes. "This is the Senior assistants uniform around the house," she told Mandy.

"It's pretty," Mandy said, looking around for the rest. It took a few seconds for her to conclude that there wasn't anymore. Mandy blushed a bright red, as she experienced a sick but fascinated dread. She needed that Amex card for her education! But, it's more than a bikini would show, even a tiny one. But, he paid well, very well, so if he wanted her to walk around in sexy underwear so be it. Mandy steeled herself, wondering if the uniform got smaller the more senior you were. At least they were in a private house, no one else would see them like this. Yes, she could do this. She was positive.

Jeanie opened the bag with Amber's name on it, pulling out some lingerie. Cassie and Jeanie helped Amber into a red corset with black trim. It wrapped around her waist without covering her breasts. It hung down to her belly button so her ass and mons were visible. She also had matching heels.

Once Amber was 'dressed', Jeanie grinned. "For the first time, I get to wear something," Jeanie said.

She walked over to the tote with her name on it and pulled out a bunch of straps. She began to warp herself in them with her friend's help. Once Jeanie had it on, it ran all around her body, and covered almost nothing, and was the sexiest of the three outfits.