Paying for College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to see your uniform?" Cassie asked as the other two girls smirked.

Something about the deliberate flaunting of their nudity was worse than being nude. The clothes emphasized the nakedness of each girl. Mandy was aghast at the thought of what her uniform might be. But, it was her uniform, and there was, some tiny part of her that was proud it was hers. A flicker of defiant acceptance crossed her face as she replied, "Yes Cassie, I'm ready."

Cassie pulled a box out of the unnamed tote and handed it to Mandy. Everything you're going to wear in this house for the next year is in that box. No additions or subtractions.

The box was quite big, and all sorts of images of dresses, and costumes flicked through her mind. She took the box and felt its weight. She looked at the spiderweb of straps Jeanie was wearing and considered it might be bondage wear. The faces of the three girls were a sight to behold. It was difficult to read exactly what each was thinking, but they seemed eager to see her reaction.

"Go ahead, and open it," Cassie told her.

Placing the box down, and lifting the lid, Mandy saw ...boots! Black boots! Shiny black boots! Open-sided lace-up, rather sexy shiny black boots! "Fuck! They're gorgeous," she muttered. , forgetting for the moment the bit about them being the total of her clothing for the next year when in the house. She lifted the first boot from the box, and felt it, looked at it. Looking at Jeanie, who'd had to wear the for the last year, she added, "But they are fucking sexy boots, aren't they?" grinning, enjoying the moment.

"They should be your size. Mr. James is very thorough about things like that," Cassie told her.

"I wore them all last year, you'll get used to it faster than you expect. Besides, it saves time, and money on laundry." Jeanie told her, "And pretty comfortable too. Not quite like sandals, but not as bad as heels usually are." Jeanie told her, getting on her knees to help her put them on.

"Hurry up ladies we still have one last thing we have to show Mandy before she gets the job," Cassie told them.

Mandy looked up at Cassie as she said that, but she wasn't too concerned. Jeanie helped her put on the sexiest fucking boots ever, as Mandy guessed that Mr. James liked nude girls.

Once Mandy had her boots on, Cassie led a parade of naked female flesh through the house, and down to the basement. The march through the house amused Mandy, but also made her feel oh so sexy. Cassie Stopped before a large iron door that looks like it came off a medieval castle.

Cassie looked at Mandy. "This is the final hurdle. Feel free to leave anytime. All you have to do is tell any of us that isn't tied up...,"

The other two giggled, "...and one of us will take you to your clothes, and you can leave. If you stay and do as you're told, you'll get the job."

'Tied up,' Mandy giggled, 'What a sexy way to describe working,' she thought.

Cassie pounded her hand on the door, and the sound echoed on the far side. When the echoes died, Mr. James's voice deep, and foreboding comes from the other side "Who goes there?"

Cassie responded, "You're humble, and loyal servants wish entry Master. We bring the prospect, to do your will, and satisfy your desires." Cassie winked at Mandy.

Cassie's reply was a bit dramatic but fun. It seemed they all had a good sense of humor. The dungeon aesthetic, Cassie's ritualistic response, and the nudity made Mandy feel deliciously sexy. She was eager to join this team, and not only for the money. The job was almost hers, one more hurdle, whatever it was.

The door creaked open, "Follow us, and do what we do", Jeanie whispered, as the door opened to expose what was beyond.

The walls were of gray stone, and from the temperature, and acoustics, it was not a facade. The only lights were actual, honest to god flaming torches. There was one every few feet along all the walls. Overhead there was a large wooden chandelier with 200 candles, all burning bright. The effect was like something out of Game of Thrones.

The central fixture was a raised dais with an oversized ornate gold throne shaped like a dragon. Mr. James sat on the throne and looked like he was some medieval lord. He was wearing black swashbuckler boots, pantaloons, and a sleeveless tunic. the tunic had an elaborate, and colorful pattern on the chest. To Mandy, he didn't look like a man in a costume. He looked as if he belonged on that throne.

Cassie nudged Mandy to walk forward. When they reached the foot of the Dias, Cassie, Amber, and Jeanie all dropped to their knees. Their legs spread open, and their arms crossed behind their backs. Mandy thought the least ridiculous part of this surreal experience was the skimpy lingerie that didn't hide any assets or frontsets.

Distracted by everything, Mandy didn't follow Jeanie's instructions and failed to kneel. The dungeon was beyond her comprehension. She was in sensory overload. While waiting for instructions, she scanned the room, seeing odd, uncomfortable-looking furniture. There were two large wooden X's, several frames with complex pulley systems. A couple of clear boxes that resembled aquariums. There were stocks, pillories, and other pieces she couldn't name or describe.

"As you instructed master, we have brought the prospect attired, as you commanded. She is here to witness the punishment of the one who defied you," Cassie intoned.

'Wait! What?' Mandy thought when it registered that Cassie had mentioned the prospect. And what was that about punishment? 'I'd better pay attention,' she tore her eyes away from the room, and focused on Mr. James.

"Very well. We shall make muse the St. Andrews cross. Secure the one in need of chastisement."

Mandy's, eyes grew wide as Cassie, and Jeanie went to the wood X. Cassie secured Jeanie's wrists, and ankles. Then she picked up an object and forced it between Jeanie, and the X. The object made her buttocks stick out. Once she in position, Cassie turned and bowed to Mr. James.

"Paddle her", he commanded.

Cassie walked to a storage box designed to blend into the room, and opened it. Inside were many items, some of which Mandy knew, some she didn't. There were whips, riding crops, and more exotic, objects. Cassie took out something that looked like a ping pong paddle and returned to Jeanie. She drew her arm back, and held her position. Mandy's eyes grew wide as she realized that Jeanie was about to get spanked.

"Come sit on my lap," Mr. James said to Amber, and Mandy, as Cassie waited for the command to begin.

'He's talking to me,' Mandy thought, feeling self-conscious about her nudity. She followed Amber up the steps to the throne and sat on Mr. James's left thigh. Amber straddled his right leg. Once they sat, the dias rotated until it was facing the two women and the X.

"Begin," Mr. James commanded.

Cassie's arm flew forward striking Jeanie on her buttocks. "One" Jeanie called out as Cassie drew back, and struck her again.

"Two," she said as tears came to her eyes. Her ass was starting to redden as Cassie continued to deliver hard blows. Jeanie continued to count each one, her voice cracking as she fought back her sobs.

Mr. James smiled and rested a hand on Mandy's bare thigh. Whispering in her ear, "I do not do this to be cruel. Jeanie failed in one of her duties yesterday morning. Now she is being corrected for that failure." As he gently caressed her thigh.

Amber purred as Mr. James started to rub her clit. "Do you like watching this Miss Jones? Is it making your pretty little pussy wet?" He continued whispering in her ear watching the ongoing punishment of Jeanie.

Mandy couldn't take her eyes off the paddling, but felt sorry for Jeanie, she could see the girl was suffering.

"Um, Sir, I feel sorry for Jeanie. I can't help thinking what it would be like to be there, getting paddled like that...," her voice trailed away. Like most people, she didn't like pain. But, there was something about the humiliation of getting spanked in front of people. It was doing things to her, nice things, things she enjoyed.

"I'm feeling... kind of... hot... it's all ... so...so sensual Mr. James," was the best she could come up with.

"18," Jeanie said her voice hoarse.

Mr. James let his hand slide higher on her leg. "How would you react if I told you I wanted you to suck my dick while Amber licked your cunt?" he asked as his hand ever so lightly grazed her outer lips.

"Wow, ok...," trying to buy time, remembering that this was the final hurdle. If she passed this test, the job was hers. "Um, I'd assume you had a good reason to say that Sir," she replied, with more confidence than she felt.

His hand grazed her pussy and tickled her clit. "I said it because I want you to suck my dick while Amber eats your cunt," he said enunciating every word. "This is part of the job my dear."

"25," Jeanie said, through her sobs.

He slipped the tip of a finger inside her. "If you are not willing to be my sex toy, as well as my assistant for the next four years, then Amber will escort you out. If you want this job, take my hard cock out, and wrap your pretty little mouth around it."

Amber looked at her, raised her eyebrows, and gave her a slight smile, and nod encouraging her to do it.

"28," Jeanie said, her words almost unintelligible as Cassie continued to rain blows on her ass.

"So that's it? nothing else? I agree, and I'm in?" Mandy asked, "No more surprises."

It wasn't like she'd never given a blow job before, and he was hot for a guy more than twice her age. With Amber's encouragement, she undid his pants and freed his swollen cock out. She leaned in ready to slip his big rod between her lips, looking up at him for confirmation that she had the job.

"To be clear, this will not be only one blow job. It will be oral, vaginal, or anal sex. You will allow me, my other assistants, and a few select others access to your body at all times. Refusing is cause for termination. There will be times you will be in Jeanie's position, or on one of the apparatuses for my amusement."

"50" Jeanie wailed, and Cassie stopped.

"Put her in the pillory, then come up here," he said to Cassie.

Cassie carried out his instructions and hurried to join her master at his throne. She knelt before him and awaited further instruction.

"So Miss Jones are you going to accept these terms? Or are you going to leave?"

Cassie implored her with her eyes to do as he asked. Amber was nodding trying to encourage her. Even Jeanie through her tears seemed to be telling her to do it.

It was worse than she'd expected... it was like she was his whore, to give to anyone! She didn't see any other choice. She'd be a prostitute. She leaned down, and sucked his penis into her mouth, looking up into his eyes, a yes written in them.

Cassie and Amber applauded for her when she took his cock into her mouth. He pulled her off him and kissed her on her forehead.

He pulled an envelope out of his pocket and handed it to her. "Cassie will go over the details with you. You and the others are free to stay, and watch or to show Mandy her room." He stood up and walked over to where Jeanie stood tears falling from her eyes. Mr. James thrust himself into her and began to pull her hair as he roughly fucked her swollen ass.

"So do you want to watch this or see your room now?" Cassie asked as Amber hugged her.

Mandy returned Amber's hug, "I'll stay and help Jeanie when he's done." Amber said, releasing her new coworker from her embrace. "How about we all meet in Jeanie's room in an hour to have lunch, and tell Mandy about what the hell she's gotten herself into."

Cassie nodded, "So Mandy up to you?"

Mandy was part of the team, 'Get used to being a whore,' she told herself. 'If I'm a whore, I'll be the best, classiest, whore there ever was.

"I'd like to stay, and watch Master fuck Jeanie, so I can learn what to expect! I'm sure Amber could use help when he's done." She glanced over to see her Master punishing poor Jeanie's ass. Mandy felt a little sick, she'd never even thought about anal before. She wondered how long it would be before Mr. James claimed her brown cherry. She made a mental note to ask the girls to help prepare her for that eventuality.

Cassie draped her arm around Mandy. "That master shit is only for certain occasions. The whole dog and pony show is only for parties, and when we're initiating a new assistant. Otherwise, it's Mr. James. When you want something special, a girlish 'please master' usually works."

Cassie's arm felt nice ...

"Oh cool, only I've never had my ass fucked. I'm curious, and well...I need to... be ready for..." she gestured at Mr. James pounding Jeanie's pud.

Mr. James grunted and rammed in one more time driving his cock deep into Jeanie's ass. As Jeanie screamed in protest, he sent rockets of cum into her bowels.

When he fished, he kissed Jeanie on the cheek and pulled his cock out of her cum coated bowels. Amber immediately went to his side and dropped to her knees. She opened her mouth, took his shaft into her mouth, and began cleaning it.

"That's the worst part of the job, one we do. After he cums, one of us has to clean his dick no matter what orifice it's been in," Cassie told Mandy.

Once Amber finished cleaning him, he fastened his pants, and walked out of the room, stopping to look at Mandy. He reached out, tweaked her nipple, and left without another word.

Amber stood up, "I'm gonna go brush my teeth, can you help Jeanie?"

Cassie nodded and went over to Jeanie. She opened the pillory and helped Jeanie stand up. Leading her out the door, she called to Mandy, "Close the door, and follow me."

( • Y • ) ( • Y • ) ( • Y • )

Ch 02 The Initiation

She led Mandy back up the stairs, and into the west wing of the mansion. They went through a door that led into a long hall with four doors. Each door had a name tag on it, Cassie, Amber, Jeanie, and the newest one, Mandy.

Stopping in front of Jeanie's door, Cassie waited for Mandy to open it. She helped Jeanie into the bedroom and helped her lay on her bed. Jeanie's eyes closed and she fell asleep. Cassie caressed her on the head, then led Mandy out of the bedroom. She pulled the bedroom door closed. "Amber should be here in a minute, and we can get to know each other. But for now, you got any questions?"

"Questions? Wow! I don't know, there's so much to take in, I mean, where do I start? Like what's the worst thing I should prepare for, but I guess that's cleaning his dirty cock? How often does he need sex? How does he like to get off? Blow jobs? Ass? Pussy? Is it ever unexpected or is there a warning? and what's this about doing anyone anytime he wants? Who else do we have to have sex with? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I want an idea of what to expect? Or should I forget about it? Oh never mind, I'll find out anyway. I'm a bit overwhelmed and euphoric."

Mandy paused for a breath, as she realized how true that was. She was happy! A spontaneous grin spread across her face, and she gripped Cassie's hand. "You know, I think I'm going to like it here. So what do we do to unwind? I mean, I'll have work to do for Mr. James, and do my schoolwork, but we all need to let go sometimes, right, what's the normal thing?"

Cassie started laughing, "Whoa girl slow your roll. Got all those answers." She put her hand on Mandy's knee. "It's not as bad as you think. I feel the worst part is the physical punishments. But then again, I'm the first assistant who never got one. Cleaning his cock is gross, but you get used to it." Amber walked in and sat down on the floor at Cassie's feet.

"Sex isn't his big thing, he's into control. He likes being able to control everything you. Sex is one of the ways he exercises his control." Amber lays her head on Cassie's thigh, and Cassie starts to play with her hair.

Amber chimed in "If you think Mr. James is hot, wait until you see some of his former assistants, and their husbands. Not to mention Jacki's sweet little thing of the week."

Cassie nods in agreement, "Yeah, that last one she brought. The closet nudist she was mentoring, she was pretty hot." Cassie agreed. "Besides former assistants and their spouses, there are a few special business associates. There is a list and you'll get to know who they are, but Mr. James must give the okay beforehand. They don't have free reign."

"As for how often, and such. He's not picky as long as one or two of us has a hole open, he'll stick it in. There may or may not be any warning, but he is pretty considerate, and always lubes himself before sticking it in."

Amber started speaking, "If one of us has a major project or test, the others take on her duties so she can study. One of us works every weekend, and another stays on the property to lend a hand or hole if needed. The others are free to do whatever. Oh, and he is a huge donor to the college. So if you need extra time for an assignment, he'll arrange it."

Cassie started speaking again, "Of course we're free to play around with each other. No sex with guys or other women, without his permission. That's to prevent STDs. Trust me with all the sex you'll be getting, and watching, you won't need more."

Amber kissed Cassie's thigh then said, "There's lots of recreational options here. Sometimes he'll tell us some thing's off-limits, but most of the time we're free to use any of it any time." Turning to Cassie she said, "I'm ravenous, how about we order lunch?"

"Good Idea," Cassie said, "I'll see if Jeanie is awake, and if she is we can all eat with her."

Cassie stands up and gently knocked on the bedroom door. Without waiting for a response she heads in closing the door behind her. Mandy and Amber sit there in silence, Mandy reviewing everything she learned. Several minutes passed and the door opens and

Cassie comes out helping Jeanine walk to a chair. She puts down a cushion in the shape of a doughnut and lowered herself gingerly until she sat on it.

"Did you have to hit me so hard Cassie? Damn my ass hurts."

"Well don't fucking be late. You know how he is on day one of a new school year," Cassie said to her.

"Fuck Cassie, you never felt how much this hurts."

"And you know that if I had gone easy on you, he would have done it himself. He hits a lot harder than I do. So chill the fuck out bitch or I won't rub ice on your swollen ass later." Cassie told her.

"Well since you were so sweet, eat my cunt you skanky whore", she said as they all burst into laughter.

Once they all settled down again, Jeanie looked at Mandy. "Well Chiquita, let me tell you about spankings since it's so fresh on my...," she squirmed a bit, "mind. First-year gets 25, second gets 50, third 75, and fourth 100. I had gotten used to 25, but 50 fuckin hurt."

"That's why it increases each year. He knows that you get used to them so, after a year, you get more. Besides after the first year, you know what's expected, so you shouldn't get any." Cassie replied.

"He doesn't spank you for every mistake, he considers how you handled the mistake as well. For example, Jeanie knew she had to be here by breakfast yesterday. She was late because she failed to have a contingency plan. If you make a mistake, tell someone and we'll fix it. It's when you try to cover shit up or do something stupid that you end up with a swollen ass." Amber told Mandy.

Mandy was a bit shocked at the number of paddle strokes, she would do anything she could to avoid getting those! "I'm sorry you've had a shit day." She said to Jeanie.

Jeanie shrugged her shoulders and smiled. I've had worse, but fuck

I can't think of any right now." Everyone laughs at her comment.

Amber reached for a landline phone in the room, and dialed two numbers, "Hey Jon it's Amber. I need 4 burgers, with fries, and chocolate shakes. Send 'em to Jeanie's room. Yeah, we got a new girl Mandy. You'll meet her later, but she is pretty hot, you'll like her. Thanks, hun."