Paying for College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting to be too much for Mandy. There was still a small part of her that wanted it all to stop, but she felt so decadent, so naughty, so sexy. Her body craved the attention, the touches, and the orgasm that was creeping through her body.

"Don't fight it," Cassie whispered into her ear, "This will end when you let yourself cum. The longer that takes, the greater your humiliation."

"I... I can't help it. It's a reflex I can't...," Mandy's face was a picture in conflicting emotions. She was trying to cooperate, to get it over with. There was still a small voice inside her telling her to fight, that good girls didn't cum in public. She wanted it to end! She never wanted it to end. She wanted to cum! She wanted to run, and hide. All the while her body responded to the touches. Her arousal built until she reached a state of libidinousness, and needed release.

One of the few men in the store had walked up close and was using his phone to record the erotic scene. "Dude, her other tit is available. You wanna lend a hand here?" Cassie asked him, and whispered into Mandy's ear "I warned you..."

He reached out and brushed his hand over her nipple. When no one objected he squeezed her left tit, and made sure to get a close up of his hand crushing the soft flesh.

"Oh fuck!" she murmured, her handmade a feeble attempt to stop him from mauling her proffered breast. Amber continued to pump her fingers into the nude girl. Cassie tormented her clit, the salesgirl sucked on a nipple. The guy pulled her nipple so hard she thought it would double its size. all while he recorded it in high def, in front of an audience.

She felt used, and abused, ashamed of herself. Despite Cassie's warning that resistance would prolong her humiliation, she still struggled. She grabbed the wrists of the salesgirl, but couldn' t bring herself to pull it away. She wanted this! The finger fuck was nothing compared to the mind-fuck! Mandy was on a journey of self-discovery, learning things she never would have if she hadn't made that phone call.

Now that Cassie's hand was slick with cream she pulled away from Mandy's clit and pressed her fingers into her ass. Cassie, and Amber fingered both her holes. Cassie started to lick, and suck her neck while everyone ignored her mild protests.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," she moaned, her hips rolling with the double fucking. Her hands now pulling the man, and girl onto her bared tits. Her eyes shut, a grimace on her face, and her orgasm increased in intensity.

Cassie wrapped her hand around Mandy's throat, and whispered in her ear, "cum for the audience you little slut. Let all these strangers watch you climax, in the middle of the store. They'll upload the videos to youtube, and the whole world can see what a hot little slut you are."

Cassie's hot breath in her ear and the nastiness of her words was enough to push her over the edge. She made a long guttural sound from deep within her chest as her insides contracted over, and over. The tightness around her throat only adding to the sensations overwhelming her. Her body was rigid, yet it convulsed with energy, as her orgasm ripped through her. Then, just like that, it was over. The last wave washed over her, and she almost collapsed, her knees weak, her energy spent.

"Oh," she whimpered, abashed at her total nudity, and wanton lust in such a public setting. She blushed crimson, trying to cover up her breasts, and pussy, looking for a place to hide.

Cassie wrapped her arms around Mandy to support her. Amber offered her fingers up for cleaning. The other two participants, in Mandy's degradation, each took one of Amber's fingers into their mouths. They savored Mandy's essence, then stepped back, and gave the three friends some privacy.

"I'm so sorry! I don't know what possessed me!" she mumbled, "I've never behaved like that before, I'm so sorry!" Mandy looked for a place to hide, and to put on some clothes. Horrified that she had displayed herself so salaciously! 'I'm not like that,' she told herself. She felt confused and ashamed of her lewd behavior. She glanced at her audience, as she wondered if they'd enjoyed watching people force her to cum.

When she was able to stand on her own, Amber walked over to the man who'd recorded their encounter. Mandy missed the rest, since Cassie dragged her into the dressing room, and closed the curtain. "You were fantastic," she said, holding Mandy tight. "Mr. James will be so proud when he sees that video."

Mandy looked up a little surprised. "You mean you're not ashamed of me? For being so slutty, in front of everyone?" Mandy's eyes widened in horror, yet it was a thrill too. "Did I handle it ok?" Mandy's desire to please Cassie was becoming the dominating factor.

"It was a test. Mr. James wants to know how his new girls handle humiliation and public exposure. The only way to find out is to... expose and fondle you. You did great." She smiled at Mandy and hugged her. "Now time to dress, and pay for your stuff, then on to school to pay for that, and home for dinner."

Grateful that she passed the test, Mandy relaxed into Cassie's hug and whimpered. It had been an eventful day, full of new experiences, and surprises. She felt drained. Her desire to please Cassie kept growing with each encounter. She wondered if, despite being straight, she was falling in love with the woman.

Cassie handed her the smaller panties, and bra, and said "I think everything else got boxed up and loaded in the van. I guess you'll have to wear this until we get back to the house."

Wiping her eyes, she grinned at the undersized patches and floss she had to wear. "Anything for you, Cassie," she giggled. As she took struggled into the almost panties, and felt her tits spill out all sides of the undersized bra.

Cassie admired the underboob and the cleavage exposed by the lingerie. Once Mandy had squeezed into the panties and bra, Cassie opened the door, and led her to the van. Without a word, Amber threw it into gear and drove to their school. Pulling up in front of the Admin building, Amber parked the van and shut it off.

"You need to go pay for your classes," Cassie said.

"What? Like this? They might refuse me! I mean, everyone in college will know what a slut I am." In her mind, the college was going to be a safe place to hide, to be normal. She had resigned herself to full-time nudity and sex on demand. The public depravity at the boutique had pushed her past her limit. Mandy knew she would do whatever Cassie said, no matter what. She had started to worship the young woman.

"OK ..." one look at Cassie was enough to convince her, and grabbing her file of papers, she climbed out of the van. At least she wasn't nude this time! Now, where was the Admin building?

Cassie and Amber got out of the van and walked several steps behind her toward the Adin building. It was late in the day, and few visitors were around if the almost empty parking lot was an indicator. Although she got a few stares, it wasn't too bad. That gave Mandy confidence and she strutted into the Administration building.

At Reception she asked the lady, "Excuse me, I'm a new student, come to pay the year's tuition fees." She could feel the woman's disapproval radiating in waves!

The receptionist pointed to a door, "Gp through that door, down the hall last door on the right."

Cassie opened the door, and Amber had a devilish smile on her face.

When Mandy looked into the corridor she recoiled in horror when she saw it crowded with men of all ages, and sizes. The packed the sides leaving a narrow passage the length of the hallway. Cassie looked at her, and said, "The last gauntlet. Those in the know always come to get a look at the new girl." She waited for Mandy to walk down the hallway, letting each of them see her almost naked body.

'Oh well, the last gauntlet it is then,' Mandy thought to herself. 'Might as well get it over with,' She took a breath to steady her nerves. She thrust her chest out, stood tall, with fake confidence entered the hallway. As soon as she crossed the threshold into the hallway, the men and women began to whistle, cheer, and applaud.

As she moved through the crowd, she exaggerated the sway of her hips. Mindful that her bare ass in the thong was out there for everyone to ogle, as she sashayed down the passage. She glanced at the crowd as she passed them, and found no one looked at her face. Not surprising since her dark pubes peeked out from the too-small panties. For breast lovers, her top was only big enough to cover most of her nipples and they quivered with every step. She doubted that any of them would recognize her in clothes.

The noise grew louder as she got closer to the door labeled Registrar. Damn! She was blushing again! When she made it to the door, she spun around and blew them a kiss. It hadn't escaped her notice that they'd been waiting for her, expecting her.

Mandy pushed open the Registrar's door and approached the counter. She had her enrollment form, acceptance letter, and payment ready. She decided to pretend she had clothes on and be as normal as possible. She hoped everything was in order so her ordeal would pass quickly and she could go back to the safety of her room.

The clerk behind the counter was a student on a work-study program. His supervisor warned him about the almost naked girl that would show up, but he thought it was an urban legend. "It's a joke, it has to be,' he thought when the cheers started. Now face to face with a gorgeous, almost naked brunette he was at a loss for words. His hands shook as he took her paperwork, and ran her card.

Much to his chagrin, everything went through without a SNAFU. the one time he hoped for something to be FUBAR, nothing was. Which in his opinion was TARFU. All too soon he finished with her. He tried to think of something to delay her, but his mouth was dry, and he couldn't speak. He handed everything back, and squeaked, "You need to go to the library for your student ID."

"Thanks," she giggled at the bookish but cute guy. She was grateful he hadn't done or said anything about her garments. If she acted normal despite her lack of attire, then she hoped everyone would act her normal. She left the Registrar's office and headed toward the library, without Cassie or Amber.

When her fellow students saw her, phones appeared as if by magic. Everyone was capturing her image, to share with their friends and uploaded to the web. Her unclad form got shared with the entire student body in a matter of minutes. Her luck held and few of them focused on her face. Unaware of the chaos left in her wake, Mandy went up to the desk in the library, "I need an ID."

The poor student who worked in the library almost had a heart attack when he saw the bare buxom babe. Amazement set in when he came face to face with the rumor come to life. He was a bit smoother than his counterpart in the registrar's office. As Mandy stood for her ID photo, he claimed the pictures were 'messed up', and asked her to stand, bend, twist, and squat.

After the third picture, it became clear that he was taking advantage of her. Mandy assumed that this was yet another test so she didn't object. Not wanting to disappoint Cassie or Mr. James, she posed as requested despite the lewdness. Out the corner of her eye, she noticed that other students in the Library were watching with interest.

After taking dozens of pictures, he finally had Mandy sit on the stool, took a normal ID photo, and printed it. Once it was ready, he gave it to her with his phone number. "I'm a photography major, and I always need models, you're a natural. Call me some time for a real photo session." He smiled at her while leering at her one last time.

Mandy took her ID, and the number, looking at him in consternation. She'd never considered becoming a lingerie model. She decided she would ask Cassie about this taking him up on his offer. Mandy was somewhat delirious from the highs and lows of the day. She and didn't trust herself to distinguish a decent proposal from an indecent one.

She made her way to the doors of the library and took a deep breath. She decided to own it, and strutted, letting her natural shimmy captivate those that saw her. Before she could take a dozen steps Cassie had liked up to her right arm and Amber her left. Mandy stopped short when she realized they were in lingerie as revealing as hers. The trio walked arm in arm through the campus.

Cassie's shoulder bumped Mandy as they walked. "You did it, girlfriend, you passed everything. You're one of us, and we're all in this together. That's why we stripped down. You aren't alone anymore. Like the Three Musketeers All for One, and One for All."

"So I'm finally, IN? WOO HOO!" she gushed in pleasure.

As they strutted back to the van, Mandy handed Cassie the card with the photographer's number. "Hey Cassie, the guy who did my ID wanted to know if I'd do some modeling for him? Was that another of Mr. James's things?"

"Nah, that's some horny guy trying to get the half-naked chick into his bed. What you do when you're not on the cock, as we call it, is your business. As long as you don't break the rules." She kissed Mandy on the cheek.

"I won't, I hope I don't forget any." The sounds of the paddle striking Jeanie's ass still echoed in her ears. It filled her with equal parts dread and desire.

"So it's ok if I call him?" She had fun posing for him and loved how sexy she felt.

"Usually we all hang together, but everyone needs personal time. Hell, I have an idea. Maybe we can get some group, and individual portraits for Mr. James as a Christmas present."

Amber eyes started shining, "Oh God, he'd love that! I'm in. He could come to the mansion? Or should we go to his studio? It would be fun doing it together"

"Oh definitely at the Mansion. Seeing those pics of us in the office, his bedroom,s and around the grounds, will drive him crazy. He'll fuck us raw for weeks," Cassie said.

"Oh, Is he rough then? I've never had rough sex before," Mandy admitted.

Cassie stopped dead in her tracks. She looked at Mandy, her mouth agape. Amber put her hand over her mouth trying not to laugh, her eyes twinkling.

"You did see the dungeon, right? That's not for show. We spend a good amount of time, tied down, getting fucking, and sucking. For an older guy, he's got a shitload of stamina and amazing control. He can fuck for hours without cumming."

It was Mandy's turn to look surprised. "Yikes! I guess it can't be too bad. I mean, you guys survived. I guess I'll cope, somehow...," Mandy concluded. "Can we go home now, or are there more little bombshells for you to drop?"

"We're the only bombshells around," Amber said, gesturing at the students following them.

Mandy laughed at Amber's response. "So we're the three bombshells..." Amber and Cassie exploded in laughter.

When they could speak again, Cassie nodded, "That's the best description of us and the effect we have."

They arrived back at the van, Amber started it up, and drove back to the mansion. When they arrived they saw the delivery truck leaving.

Cassie nodded in approval, "Looks like your stuff has arrived. Let's go see how it looks." Amber parked the van, and they went in to see Mandy's new room.

Jeanie was standing in the hall when her friends walked in. "I've been following the uploads, lots of pics, and some hot fucking videos. I'm sorry I missed all the fun."

"I want to see those," Mandy said. She was more interested in seeing her debauchery than checking out her new room. "I guess I'll have to tell my mother that my education is paid for. I just have to let my sugar daddy, and his friends tie me down and fuck all my holes whenever they want." Mandy grinned.

"No need to worry, none of your faces was identifiable," Jeanie told Mandy, patting her arm.

Mandy was glad the foursome was together again. She hadn't known them long, but being back with Jeanie filled a void Mandy hadn't realized was there.

Throwing Mandy's door, open Cassie strutted in like she owned the place. She plopped down into the recliner as Amber and Jeanie went outside and got Mandy's possessions.

Cassie looked up at Mandy who was standing in the doorway. "So tell me how your day was? How did you feel? Was anything too far out of your comfort zone?"

"Oh my! It's been the most amazing, most challenging day of my life! Nothing like I'd expected! I think I'm good with everything, but I had so many new experiences, I haven't processed them all. It was filled with highs, and lows, fear, and arousal, and..." she shook her head at the enormity of how her life had changed over the last few hours.

Mandy considered her feelings and blushed when she remembered how turned on was when Cassie stripped her that first time. "Everything was way beyond my comfort zone, but nothing was out of bounds. At least not with you."

Cassie let a tiny smile dance over her face when she saw the puppy-like expression on Mandy's face. Mandy couldn't help but return the smile, it felt too nice to have Cassie smile at her like that.

Once all the boxes were out of the van, and all the ladies were back in uniform, they all gathered in Mandy's room to relax.

"Before we begin we should order dinner. Since it's your first night here, Mandy, pick a meal for us." Cassie handed it to Mandy, "dial #069 to get the kitchen. Yes, Mr. James does have a unique sense of humor."

"How about steak? I could do with a big juicy steak!" she suggested, then blushed when she thought of how sexual that might sound. Getting no disagreements from the other girls, she dialed the kitchen. "Oh yeah, hi it's Mandy, the new girl. Can we have some dinner, please? Steak, and fries for three? Great! Thanks," she hung up, and said, "I hope that's ok with everyone?"

"I think Mandy plans on skipping dinner tonight since she ordered three dinners. Cassie, Amber, Jeanie, and Mandy make four," Jeanie said, teasing the new girl.

The other two laughed. "Oh shit!" Mandy swore as the color once again rose in her neck and cheeks. She reached for the phone, dialing again. She spoke," Sorry, it's Mandy again. I can't count. We need four steak dinners. Yeah, sorry ...thanks!" She put the phone back down. "Oops! I wonder how many other screw-ups I'll make!" she wondered aloud.

Cassie looked at Mandy, "So we had a lot of fun today while Jeanie got her ass beat, and had to stay home. She could use some relief. How about it. Mandy?"

"It's been a heck of a day! What can I do to make poor Jeanie feel better?" Mandy inquired, as she sat on the floor.

Jeanie spread her legs open, exposing her shaved snatch to everyone's view. Mandy could see that the redness had started to fade, but there were some nasty bruises left from her ordeal. Jeanie smiled and held her pussy lips open waiting to feel the new tongue on her moistening pussy.

Mandy was eager to do anything Cassie asked. She was desperate for her approval and wanted to impress her, needing Cassie to like her. So she was a little disappointed that Jeanie was to be her first pussy. She knelt between Jeanie's legs, one hand on each thigh. Mandy, glanced over to Cassie's beautiful pussy, looking forward to pleasuring her.

Mandy leaned forward, inhaled Jeanie's scent, watching her fluids flow. She swiped her tongue over her growing wetness and dipped the tip of her tongue onto the damp outer lips. She felt the soft warm flesh of the womans pussy. It tasted tangy and sweet. Mandy tried a lick from as low down as she could get to the top of the fragrant slit.

Looking up at Jeanie, but with a glance at Cassie, Mandy asked, "Is this ok? I've never done this before."

"Do what comes naturally sweetheart, and things will cum," she said to the pretty, nude teen.

Mandy found the taste not as unpleasant as she thought it would be. It was piquant and earthy. She spread the lips apart and leaned in to probe her friend's depths.