Paying for College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck I needed this," Jeanie sighed leaning back in the chair as she spread her legs further apart. "Long slow licks baby girl, long, and slow. Think about what you like, and do that."

Cassie sat there recording them while Amber focused on the lovers and caressed herself. Standing up,Amber walked over to Jeanie and held her finger out, and Jeanie sucked it into her mouth like it was a miniature cock.

Mandy was so focused on the moist pussy in front of her that she had no idea she was being recorded. Or what Amber was doing above her. Mandy shifted positions, and was on all fours, her ass pointing right at Cassie, her lips glistening in arousal. Mandy began to lap at Jeanie's pussy making sure to drag her tongue over her labia, and caress her clit before going back down again.

Cassie started to wave her hand in the air to get Amber's attention. When Amber looked at her she made a few gestures, letting Amber in on a plan that was running through her mind. Amber grinned and nodded. She pulled her finger from Jeanie's mouth and snuck out of the room.

She returned a few minutes later, completely naked, wearing a strap on. The attached smallish dildo had ridges, and nubs, and other protrusions covering the surface.

Mandy was tongue fucking Jeanie so hard, that she was oblivious to what the other two were about to do. Amber positioned herself behind Mandy and pretended to jerk off the dildo. Then she thrust it toward Mandy acting like she was fucking and spanking her. Cassie recording it all.

Jeanie was getting close. She had been horny all day, since she her wrists were bound, she needed a release. She pictures and videos of her friends having fun with Mandy. Running the gauntlet, then joining together to cement their bond. It was a rush and Jeanie felt miffed she had to miss it. Jeanine shuddered through a mini climax remembering her first day. She couldn't wait until they saw the montage she'd put together, as they ate dinner.

Jeanie watched Amber acting a fool, and she knew what was about to happen. She started to stroke Mandy's hair as Amber lined up, and rammed the rough textured dildo deep into Mandy's pussy in one shot.

"OH FUCKKKKKKK," Mandy yelled, as her pussy expanded wide to accommodate the toy. Amber began to fuck her roughly, reaching out, and pulling Mandy's hair.

"Bitch who told you to stop eating cunt. Lick that bruised bitch, and make her cum, while I ram your slut hole with my fuck stick."

Mandy didn't realize how close she was to yet another orgasm, but Amber's words drove right to the heart of her arousal, and she collapsed to the floor as she convulsed in pleasure.

As she watched, Jeanine rubbed her clit, and soon she was calling out, "I'm FUCKING CUMMING..."

Amber went into the bathroom, dropped off the toy, and returned with two damp towels. She handed one to Cassie, who put her phone down. Cassie began to wipe Mandy down, while Mandy lay there mewling in pleasure.

Amber took care of Jeanie. Once the sweaty girls were clean, a light knock on the door announced the food had arrived. Cassie rolled in the cart, and served everyone, while Jeanine set the montage to play on Mandy's new Flatscreen.

8========D

This is an entry for the 2020 Nude Day contest. Please vote!

Please let me know whether or not you liked this story. I do not make money from writing. My sole reward are your comments, votes, likes, follows, shares and emails. Hearing from readers is what encourages me to keep writing. I truly believe feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

Sal De Klerk The Salacious Scribe.