Paying for College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened to Isis," Mandy asked. She realized she hadn't seen the pretty black woman since they arrived.

"Her preoccupation with her cell phone killed any chance she had. Well that and how she didn't thank Manny, the chauffeur. As soon as you went in, I told her to leave."

"I can't believe how lucky I am. Mr. James told me that hundreds of girls call, and out of them all, I got the job."

"Yeah, hundreds call, Like twenty get interviews. This year, you were the first interview. Now Franklin, the butler, has to tell all the other applicants that the job was filled." Cassie said.

'Manny the chauffer, Franklin the butler,' she thought in shock. It hadn't occurred to her that there would be other staff working in the mansion. Pretty obvious if you thought about it. She had gotten used to the idea of only wearing her boots around the girls, and Mr. James. Manny, Franklin, Jon, how big is the house staff she wondered. She gulped as she mentally adjusted to this new information. She felt embarrassed knowing that a stranger would see her naked when lunch arrived.

"If these two skanks can keep their dick-suckers quiet, I'll walk you through the shit in your packet." Cassie said glaring at Amber, and Jeanie who stuck out their tongues at Cassie.

Mandy picked up the large manilla envelope and ripped it open. She pulled out a sheaf of papers.

"There's the usual new employee paperwork bullshit, Application, I9, W4, Direct Deposit, life insurance beneficiaries, health insurance, 401K, and a non-disclosure agreement. Get them to me sometime tomorrow. Next is a check for 1,000 dollars. That's your first monthly stipend. We all pool that money into an investment account. It's up to you if you want to join up. It has a better than average return."

Mandy paid attention to Cassie as she explained the contents of the envelope. The forms would be easy and could wait. She liked the idea of starting an investment account, it's not like she needed the cash now.

Cassie stretched her arms up over her head and arched her back. "Damn, my shoulders sore," as she moved it in a circle to loosen the muscle.

"Aww, poor baby. Should I get some ice for your swollen, bruised, shoulder?" Jeanie asked her voice filled with sarcasm.

"Bitch you broke the rules, not me. You deserved to be in pain, I didn't do shit." Amber, and Mandy laughed at the exchange.

"As I was saying before the anal slut opened her pie hole...," Cassie said to Mandy. "That's the all-important AmEx card. It pays for everything you buy. You can't buy the Mona Lisa, a house for your parents or a pick up for your brother. Use common sense. School expenses, clothes, furniture for your room, things like that. If you're in doubt call me, and ask. If you lose it, call me immediately. I can suspend the account to give you time to find it or order a replacement."

The envelope started vibrating. "That would be your iPhone. It has all our numbers in it as well as the people Mr. James will tell you to call. Some of the names will look familiar. Do not lose that phone. Last year the first-year girl did. It was bad. Mr. James fired and blacklisted her. Last I heard she's flipping burgers in River City, IA.

The last item is important. Almost as important as the phone. It's a set of numbered keys. Key one key is for the private entrance to this hallway. Key two is for your room. Key three is for all other doors in the mansion. Key four starts all the cars we're allowed to use without permission. Key five is for...Well...you'll learn about that one when you need to."

She looked at the phone as it vibrated, but didn't answer it since Cassie didn't seem to expect her to. Another secret, this one needs a key. So far the surprises have been pretty benign, and Cassie was so blase about it, it couldn't be too important. The only thing she had to cope with was being seen nude by the staff. She colored as she thought about it!

Cassie picked up the phone, and read the text message aloud to all the girls, 'Welcome to your new home. Get settled in today, tomorrow you start with breakfast. Cassie will explain. SJ.'

She handed the phone to Mandy, "I'll explain later," as someone knocked on the door. Amber opened it, and a young, good looking man entered. Mandy adjusted her position to hide her exposed bits from this new person. She twisted her head to see him. 'He is cute,' she thought as he walked into the room.

"I guess Jon couldn't wait to meet the new chick." Amber looked at Mandy "Come over here, so our resident perv can get a good look at you for his spank bank."

"You want me to go over to you," she asked Amber, a little incredulous. The look on Amber's face told her to shut up and obey. Getting up, she scuttled over to her, still covering herself, and turning herself away from him. Her left arm covered her breasts, and her right hand was covering her nether regions. Her face was a bright red, showing how humiliated she felt.

"You might as well let him see everything. He works here full time, and he'll see it all anyway. He ignores us, because he's seen so much of us he's bored. You, you're new, so..." Jeanie said, shifting her weight to try, and get comfortable.

Jon licked his lips as he stared at Mandy, "Damn Amber was right, you are hot. Hotter than these nasty ass sluts anyway."

Several pillows flew in his direction at his comment. "And you're the only cook I know that can screw up boiling water," Amber taunted him.

"Let him see everything? You mean like... pose for him?" blushing deeper red, but feeling her nipples protrude. The good-natured banter, relaxed Mandy a little, but she still felt uncomfortable. She had to make herself drop her arm uncovering her tits for Jon to ogle. She hoped in vain that the flying pillows would distract him from her pert ripe breasts.

Jon leered at Mandy's body. "Oh wow, you are hot, girl. I look forward to seeing more of you, a lot more." He pushed in a cart with the girl's lunch on it. "Hope you ladies like it."

"About as much as that crap you made us last night," Jeanie said.

Jon flipped the bird as he left, closing the door. Amber distributed the burgers and shakes to the other girls. Sitting cross-legged on the floor, Amber started to eat. Mandy accepted the plate of food with a "Thank you," and also sat cross-legged. She balanced her plate on her right knee.

"Believe it or not, Jon's gay. He likes to get the first look at the new girls. It's a good way to see how they'll react to people checking them out. That will happen a lot," Cassie told her.

"Hang on, what do you mean, 'that will happen a lot'? I thought it was Mr. James, us and some staff?" she asked, eating the most savory burger she'd ever tasted.

"Parties! Just because there are other people in the house the uniforms don't

change." Cassie said, taking a bite of her burger.

"Oh shit! I'd forgotten," Mandy replied. She shuddered, wondering how she'd cope with throngs of strangers looking at her, in boots and a smile.

Jeanie looked at Mandy and noticed she looked aghast at the thought. "Don't worry hun, it's look but don't touch. Anyone who does, well Mr. James makes an example of them.

"It's only happened once since I started. Most of the people are professionals, and treat us pretty well," Cassie said as she finished her lunch.

Mandy ate the last of her lunch in silence and thought about how her life was about to change. She studied her coworkers, Amber, on the floor, Jeanie, on her cushion, and the beautiful Cassie. Mandy was in awe of their casual, easygoing, fun-loving, rapport.

Once they all finished, Amber said, "So let's get changed, and go shopping for the shit Mandy needs. Your clothes should be in your room, get dressed, and meet here in a bit," she told Mandy.

As Cassie was walking to the door, she called out, "Before I forget, there's a pocket on side of your boots. This way you can carry your phone and other items while working.

Amber and Cassie left to put on street clothes. Jeanie looked at Mandy "Sorry I can't go with you hun, the spirit is willing but the ass is beat." She giggled at her joke.

"I'm sorry too, Jeanie," she replied, stroking the girl's arm before she went to her room. Unlocking the door, she walked into her home for the next four years. It was identical to Jeanies except it was empty. Well not quite empty. The tote bag that held her boots was in her room, with her name on it. She peeked into her closet and found her clothes hung up.

Taking off the boots, she located the pockets before putting them in her closet. She took out her clothes and looked at the outfit she was wearing when she'd arrived only three hours ago. It seemed like a lifetime, so much had happened.

Mandy took her panties, and put one leg through the leg hole, and stopped for a second. 'Underwear is a waste of time.' she thought, 'if I'm naked all the time. She tossed her panties, and bra aside, pulled on her skirt, and blouse, leaving the jacket behind. She put on her stockings and as she grabbed her shoes, she looked at her boots. A wicked smile crossed her face and she put down the wedges. She put on her boots, storing her credit card and phone in the pocket.

Once she dressed, she returned to Jeanie's room to find Amber, and Cassie was waiting for her. "So where do we go?, and how long have we got? I don't know where to start?" she said, looking at Cassie.

"That's why we all go with you hun," Cassie told her. "We do know where to go, and who to blow...so to speak, to get things done. First, we're going to your house to get anything you want there, Clothes, pictures, whatever. Then we'll buy some furniture, and clothes for the stuff that I know is coming up. Then we come back here, and help you get your room set up, have dinner, and hit the town."

"Sounds good to me", Amber said.

"Good, then you drive the van," Cassie tells her.

First, they went to Mandy's apartment, to get her belongings. That didn't take long. She only had a few personal treasures she hung on to throughout the implosion of her family. There was her clothes, most of them were cheap and old. Once her stuff was in the van, Cassie returned the keys, and arranged a refund for the unused rent.

Then Amber took them to Williams Sonoma to pick out furniture for Mandy's rooms. It took a few hours to get coordinated pieces that fit Mandy's tastes and in the space allowed. Once they had a bed, nightstands, dresser, couch, desk etc... Mandy paid with her card.

She headed over to Cassie, she heard her tell the sales rep, "...we need it delivered and set up today."

"I don't know if that's possible. Let me check with my manager," the clerk told them. He walked over to an old fat guy wearing an ill-fitting suit. They held an animated discussion, and the old guy walked over to the three coeds.

"Hello Miss, I'm the manager, can I help you?" he said in a condescending manner.

Cassie appraised him and shook her head. She could tell he was a small man who believed in his power, and no one could tell him what to do in his little fiefdom. He was far from the first guy to act like this with Cassie. Most likely not the last. Cassie had learned long ago how to deal with overzealous functionaries like him.

"My friend spent over twenty-five thousand dollars on furniture for her new apartment. Right now it's empty. She needs her purchases delivered, and set up today."

"Impossible. Our deliveries are scheduled several days in advance," he told her as he polished his glasses

"Okay, now you've shown the little chickie that you're Mr. Big and powerful. Now I'll tell you what's going to happen. You will have this furniture loaded in that truck parked by your loading dock. Four of your best warehouse guys will deliver her purchases, and assemble it. TODAY! If you refuse, I'll send a text to my boss. That will start a chain of events you won't like. My friend will get a fifty percent discount, free delivery, and set up, and you will get promoted to customer."

"Oh," He asked, smirking, "And who pray tell is your boss, little missy?"

"Stanford James."

The store manager had his crew start to load Mandy's purchases before the three girls left the store.

Next, they drove to an upscale clothing boutique. The store was immense and carried everything from swimsuits and lingerie to ball gowns. When Cassie entered, several sales clerks ran over, and greeted her with air kisses. She smiled and introduced them to Mandy by name.

"Now let's see, we need several business suits meeting Mr. James's requirements. Five cocktail dresses. Three ball gowns, and one red carpet dress. Five, no make that six bikinis. A bunch of casual clothes, pajamas, workout gear, sexy lingerie, and of course shoes for each outfit." Cassie tells the staff surrounding them.

The head saleswoman snapped her fingers and waved her staff away. They scurried off to find outfits, as two others took Mandy's measurements. They paraded a dizzying array of clothes for her approval. Mandy was being overwhelmed by the colors, styles, and fabrics presented to her. As Mandy drowned in fashion-forward clothing, Cassie and Amber shopped for themselves.

Mandy's eyes sparkled at the beautiful dresses, gowns, and other clothing. It was obvious that they knew Mr. James's preferences. Every item was either sexy, demanded respect or both. She started to go through the outfits, choosing the ones she liked. As she looked at each one, she noticed two older gentlemen that had their eyes fixated on her. Mandy had the required clothing, now it was time for the naughtier pieces.

The staff started brought an array of lingerie, in a bounty of colors, and styles. Everything from Granny panties to dental floss, teddy's, negligees, camisoles, and more. Stockings, not pantyhose, and garter belts.

Mandy felt out of her depth. She felt overwhelmed with the choices, this was way beyond her sheltered experience. Looking about in near panic, she called "Cassie, help!"

Cassie strutted over to the dressing rooms and looked at Mandy. She smirked when she thought back to her first time here. How overwhelmed she had been. The colors alone were enough to give you nightmares about crayons.

As soon as Mandy saw Cassie, she blurted "Help! What am I supposed to wear? I haven't a clue what Mr. James will want!"

She laughed when she saw that Mandy looked as if she were drowning. that was something every new girl went through their first few days. "Well, get some stuff to wear under clothes. A few sexy items for when we visit the Playboy Mansion and the rest is up to you. Things that you like, and make you feel sexy. If you feel sexy, then you'll act sexy, and have more confidence. If Mr. James wants something specific he'll either tell you to buy it or gift it to you. Don't worry, there are no wrong choices."

"Oh well, in that case...," Mandy grinned like she'd been let loose in a candy store. She chose some simple items that would make her feel special. Then she added a few more practical pieces in case she had to be the Professional Assistant.

"Should I try some of these on to make sure they fit?" She asked Cassie as she glanced at the older gentlemen who were still leering her.

"If you want to, that's fine. They did take all your measurements, and I've never had them get a size wrong with me." Cassie said, imagining her in some of the stuff she'd picked out.

"Well if you don't think it's necessary, we're spending a lot of Mr. James' money. I want to be careful, make sure that it's well spent." Mandy looked to the young woman she was beginning to idolize, waiting for her to tell her what to do.

"Honey, the man is going to be the first trillionaire in the US. He can afford this. Believe me," Cassie said, smiling at her. "But if you want to show off that hot little body of yours, in some of those sexy outfits, I won't complain."

Mandy blushed at Cassie's words. She wondered why she felt titillated by the thought of public exposure. She giggled to herself at the word titillating! Mandy had been uncomfortable and thrilled when Jon checked her out. She had no idea why she liked it and wondered why she wanted to experience those fellings again.

Cassie looked through the lingerie and picked one especially risque outfit up. "Ya know, this may not fit quite right. Why don't you go try it on, and let me see how it fits." She handed the outfit to the younger woman.

Mandy giggled. There was so little to the outfit, what was not to fit? It covered her nipples and pussy, but not much else. The stockings were sexy, and it was in her pile of things to keep! Taking the set, she went into a changing room and changed into the scanty outfit. Once she was in the ensemble, she pulled back the curtain beckoning to Cassie, trying to get her to come to her.

"Hey Amber, what do you think of that outfit on Mandy? Does it fit her right?" Cassie shouted across the store.

Amber looked toward the dressing room. "I can't tell. Not enough light and this is a bad angle. Mandy hun, step out, and turn around so that we can all see if it fits," Amber shouted, even louder than Cassie had. Even the stock crew in the back of the store had come out to see what was going on.

Every eye was now on Mandy. Everyone waited for her to step into the brighter lights of the store, and show off her almost unclad body. That delicious thrill of revulsion and fear tore through her again. She blushed as she took a breath, and forced herself to exit the safety of the changing room. There seemed to be a lot more people. Mandy felt hot fluid seeping out of her, and onto her not-yet purchased panties. She hoped no one would notice. She held her arms out at a slight angle and turned spun around trying to keep her eyes on Cassie.

Cassie walked over, and circled Mandy, like a shark. She tugged and the top, to see if it was too snug, and how much accessibility the bottoms offered. After she ran her hands all over Mandy, she called out to a shop assistant. "This is too loose. Bring me the same thing but a size smaller." Then she untied the top, and let it fall to the floor. Everyone could see Mandy's firm pert breasts and erect nipples.

The spectators enjoyed the physical scrutiny Cassie was giving Mandy. At least from what Mandy could see. Cassie's hands felt so good on her body, her skin.

'What?' she thought, 'A size smaller?'

Without warning, her bra was off, and a small spasm ran through her insides. Mandy kept her hands by her sides, her breasts exposed, and she hated that she loved it so much.

"Amber walked over and cast a critical eye on the bottoms. "Hmm, these appear to be a bit loose, to don't cha think, Cass?" Amber slid her hand inside the panties and rubbed Mandy's pussy. "Yes, definitely too loose, I have my finger in her pussy, and no one can tell."

"Let me see," Cassie replied. She pulled the bottoms to the floor so that everyone could see Amber's fingers jammed deep into Mandy.

Mandy almost died with embarrassment! Her face must have been a deep red, she could feel the flush rising from her chest, and she was going hot, and cold. Her nipples shot out and her pussy was sopping around Amber's intruding fingers.

'Why didn't anyone object?' she wondered. It was as if the store's staff didn't find it unusual to watch a girl get stripped and fingered. it strange to have a girl stripped naked, right on the sales floor, with customers, and staff watching. They all appeared to be enjoying the show. Mandy stood there, and endured it, knowing that her body was telling Cassie, and Amber that she wanted more.

A sales clerk walked up to the threesome and handed Cassie the same outfit. "We didn't have it in a size one, so here's a size zero." She smiled as both Cassie's, and Amber's grins grew bigger.

Once Cassie had the smaller outfit, the salesgirl pinched one of Mandy's nipples. As she rolled it between her fingers, she said, "Nice. Nice indeed," she said as she kept playing with it using only two fingers. Amber continued to finger Mandy as Cassie reached between her legs, and started to rub her clit.