All Comments on 'Paying for My Mistake Ch. 07'

by P3Driver

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please dont end this!!!

I loved this story, and I'm so sad to hear that this is the last chapter. I will still be fantasizing over Mistresd Nadia and her pet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Now just a common cheater

No longer blackmailed, she is choosing to make her ghost of a husband into an unknowing cuckhold. Given the enthusiastic level of their play, she will not be able to hide it much longer. The marriage is a dead man walking. I read to the end hoping for something different but it's your story. It's good writing, just a less than sexy plot, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like it but....

No question, you have a gift for writing hot scenes. I liked the story, I thought it was all well written and very hot. I even liked the boss. What I didn't like was the cheating. I wish the husband was perhaps more involved in the sex. I think you should continue this story with her getting caught by the husband and him punishing them both.

elliot_relliot_ralmost 8 years ago
wonderful

Your story was one that I always waited to for the next installment. Yeah, like others, I'm sad to see the end. Maybe sometime down the road a sequel? The story line I thought was wonderful and your descriptiveness was superb. Look forward to other stories.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for writing and posting it here. It was very enjoyable from beginning to end.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
The hottest story. Great, wonderful!

I enjoyed each chapter, from the first one to the last one. I would not know to say how many times I came reading it.

Thanks a lot for your writing.

I hope you continue making us happy witth other stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

The ending left on a cliff hanger gets me. Please do atleast one more page saying what goes on. Does she stay and be mistress nadia's slut but still take the bonus and everything else? Does she just do that on the side? I NEED ANSWERS! I have enjoyed this much more than any others I have read!

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarover 7 years ago
Business and sex don't mix

Business and sex don't mix even here in fantasy land. Who is being bashed Slut, Clay who is paying $300,000 for a piece of ass or Mistress who is acting like a sadistic pimp. Rewards don't even come close to matching risks. Clients are the weakest link.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 5 years ago
I'd Love to See a Continuation of This at Some Point

It would be nice to revisit this a few years later from where the story ended. What the relationship was between Nadia and Jenny became and whether or not she ever told her husband and what became of them. I really enjoyed this story. It was very well written in addition to being a sexy and interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really wish there was more to this. Like some post story things these 2 did together. Such a good series

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

It's erotica and not necessarily real life. Such an enjoyable story and an interesting ending. It would have been great to have a sequel but suspect not going to happen now as nothing since October 2020.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous