All Comments on 'Paying for My Naughtiness'

by Toalldays

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The man in this story is an asshole. He thinks he is Gods Gift to women. Haha! This is the problem with guys in our society. They think they are all that and more. We women never go around saying how proud we are of our vaginas. And men don’t fuck us. If anything we fuck them. I’d prefer to believe that men and women fuck each other.

But then again the story is about power play so someone has to get fucked. I’m glad it was the guy and not Grace. GIRL POWER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hot!

ToalldaysToalldaysabout 1 year agoAuthor

I agree that the guy had to be put in place - and that Grace did the right thing. But I think Grace was too soft - she could have punished him more, more GIRL POWER. He claim to have learned his lesson - but is that to be trusted?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There Will be other chapters?

ToalldaysToalldaysabout 1 year agoAuthor

This was written as a standalone story, and nothing is planned. But I can easily see ways of continuing the story - should it be a wish.

perroCastidadperroCastidadabout 1 year ago

Hello,

Hopefully you continue and see how Grace takes full control of the "alpha" slave.

Also, I kept thinking, the editor, Carol will enter this story and help Mistress Grace to control this male?

Greetings and I encourage you to continue this story.

TheCaptain000TheCaptain000about 1 year ago

Be a man, Buddy. You should not be ashamed of how you treat this woman. I liked your opening lines. You are proud of your powerful cock and the way you fuck women from behind. But then everything falls apart when you shared some hot talk with her?!?

You know she loved it. She just wouldn't admit it.

It is your job to convince her that she loved it. When you go to visit her, if she tries to slap you on the cheek you should grab her by the wrist, turn her around and take her from behind. She has already told you that she wants it so do her a big favor and give her what she wants.

I expect that chapter two will tell us about your visit and will show us what an alpha male you really are. I can't wait to read it!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Disappointing

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

Well that was definitely excessive. Definitely a lack of affection or care. And the respect only goes one way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToalldays@Toalldays
I have enjoyed Literotica for many years, but only recently started to post stories. My stories often includes bdsm, fetish, humiliation, diapers, wet, dominance, chastity, love and romance. I appreciate contact with readers or other writers. I know I have a lot to learn, so i...