Paying the Piper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six months, and four We Plan, You Play weddings hosted at Winfield Scott later, the line was crossed although not without warning. Perhaps it started with an inadvertent touch on the arm, or Bennett placing his hand on the small of her back as he held the door open for her. Maybe it was the time spent together since Bennett made it a point to drop in every time Cindy's company was on site. Whatever the case, Cindy never shied away from his gestures, compliments, or even mild flirtations. Rick had only traveled with her once to see the venue, but it had been early on, and Bennett was away that day on other business... or so they were told.

It was almost 1 AM. Cindy and Lori had just said goodbye to a very happy mother and father of the bride after another over the top successful wedding. The clean-up team was about done when Cindy and Lori sat down on the patio, alone enjoying a lovely glass of Dom Perignon that was left over from the reception. OK, technically they MAY have ACCIDENTALLY slipped it out from the bar and into Lori's tote bag, which inadvertently was placed in the very back of the hotel giant walk in refrigerator under a box of lettuce, but these mistakes can happen!

"I know it's late" said Lori kicking off both her dress shoes that were killing her feet, "But can we talk for just a minute?"

"Sure" replied Cindy copying her friend's idea and rubbing her toes. "Anything specific?"

"You know I've come to really enjoy working with you and consider you a friend, right?" Lori said with some trepidation in her voice. Cindy nodded in agreement wondering where this was headed. "And I don't feel I ever have the right to butt into anyone's business uninvited, but I need to tell you something or I'll feel like I've let you down. Is that OK?" Cindy didn't respond but nodded her head in agreement.

"You know he's going to fuck you if you let him" Lori said in a hushed tone. Cindy raised an eyebrow but didn't reply so she continued. "I love both of you to pieces but I saw the first day we met in L.A. that you were the kind of woman with whom Bennett is attracted. To put in bluntly, you are drop dead gorgeous inside and out. You are a hot woman with an amazing head on your shoulders and that drives him nuts. The only reason he hasn't come on too strong is because he respects you and your marriage. I won't say he would never ruin your marriage because that just isn't true. He may not think bedding you would be harmful if kept secret, but in his heart, he knows the tragic results that could occur. One of the things that makes him so great at business is his ability to think 5 steps ahead when the other guys is still on step 2. So, he's laying low, not pushing it, but if he thinks you want it, he won't hesitate to take you to bed.

Cindy was listening intently although she found it hard to keep eye contact with Lori whose gaze wasn't accusatory or judgmental, but nor was it gentle.

"Cindy, I don't see any way you fuck Bennett and keep your life intact. He won't take you away from Rick and marry you. You won't divorce your husband, keep the twins, and sail off into the sunset. Bennet isn't a cad, he won't drop you, in fact whether you guys have sex or not, he'll probably be your friend for life. He's smitten with you in that way, and he is incredibly loyal. It's not just the business, although he's very impressed with that side of you, he loves who you are as a person. But never enough to settle down with you. You must ask yourself if you want your family as it is today, or a fuck buddy for the rest of your life, with about a 95% chance it will ruin your marriage."

Cindy had tears in her eyes when she responded. "Oh Lori, I'm so confused, I don't know what to do. Rick is an amazing man, even 10 years into our marriage we laugh easily, have serious long talks and rock it in bed. He supports and challenges me in all the right ways. I can't imagine my life without him and the thought of hurting him makes me almost sick to my stomach... But Bennett..." her voice trailed off for a moment... she was trying to find the words. "He's intoxicating in a way Rick isn't. I feel like he's dangerous, but somehow, in a good way. Certainly, in a way that makes me want him sexually and in every other way."

She paused for a moment and took a couple of sips of champagne. Lori gave her time to breath without interjecting. She wanted her new friend to wrestle with reality without rescuing her. Whatever decision Cindy made; it must be hers. Lori had the courage to tell her the truth but now it was time to shut up and listen.

"I've never felt overwhelmed by anyone in my life. I fell desperately in love with Rick pretty quickly, but I wouldn't say I was so smitten I felt out of control. The way I'm feeling with Bennett is out of control. When he looks at me a certain way, touches my hand or even leans toward me in a slightly intimate way I just melt inside. I don't know why, but I know if the moment was right and he led me to his bed, I would go willingly wanting to give myself to him."

She continued, "Six months ago, I would have been offended if anyone suggested somebody could be more desirable than my husband or that I could enter an affair. I'm no progressive. I think all this horse shit about women should be free to roam outside a marriage and expect their husband to remain loyal is beyond nonsensical. Marriage is a commitment both ways. I've tried to picture Rick coming home and telling me he's been with another woman, and it kills me even to imagine it. So why am I being such a fucking hypocrite and playing with fire?"

"What are you going to do?" Lori asked tenderly, saddened by her friend's pain.

"Well, 80% of me says I'm staying faithful to my husband and kids" Cindy began. "I won't quit working with you guys because it's just too good a business deal to let go. That 80% says I can do it and not give in to the desire between my ears and between my legs. But the other 20% says, 'fuck him, fuck him, fuck him!" It says I can keep it hidden and discrete. It says I can let this run its course, get it out of my system and then return to how I know it should be. In all honesty, I'm not sure. Most days, I long for the 80% to win out. But there are moments..." At this point she put her head in her hands and began to sob.

Lori stood and came around to Cindy's side of the table. Gathering her friend in her arms she held her for a few moments without saying a word. Finally, she said, "Well, you know the truth, you know the risks, I really hope you make the right decisions going forward."

The next day Lori strode into Bennett's office without invitation and with a grim look on her face. She locked on her boss's eyes and held his gaze for a moment before speaking. "If you fuck her, I'll quit and never work for you again. And don't think you can hide it from me boss. I've worked by your side almost every day for the last 7 years. I'll know even if you hide it... I'll know!" She turned without waiting for a reply and almost, but not quite, slammed the door behind her as she left...

Ultimately, it was the perfect storm. Three weeks after Lori spoke to Cindy and confronted Bennett, they had the rarest of circumstances. A hard rain from a storm that blew up out of nowhere on an outdoor wedding that was almost completely ruined. Everyone scampered to help move indoors with Cindy and Lori both shouting directions to the staff while trying to get the bride and groom into the hotel lobby. Four hours later, well after midnight, what could be salvaged was, the reception had been as good as they could make it, and everyone had gone back to their rooms to crash. Cindy and Bennet stood at the very back of the patio, in the shadows away from any prying eyes.

Bennett put his arm around Cindy's shoulder. He knew she was upset even though she couldn't control the weather. She always strove for perfection, which was one of the things that drew him to her. As he held her in a half hug looking out at the Pacific he said, "You did the best you could partner. You can't dictate to Mother Nature, and everyone had a pretty good time despite the downpour. Hell, in a couple of years it will be their talk around the Thanksgiving table providing laughs for years to come!"

Cindy didn't pull away; she allowed her head to lean into his chest. It felt so good to be this close, it felt safe and yes, it felt arousing. Cindy's 80% was beginning to lose the battle. She sighed deeply as if giving up, said nothing, turned for a full hug and looked up into Bennett's eyes.

Before he leaned in to kiss her, he said," Think about this carefully. I'm not going to push myself on you, you must want it as much as me. If not, let's stay friends and business partners. We may always wonder 'what if' but if it isn't 100% both ways, we should stop right this moment.

In the next instant, the 80% dissolved, the line was crossed, and they both took a step that within a few months they would regret for the rest of their lives. "Take me to bed" Cindy breathed. Bennett leaned down and attacked her mouth with passion and ferocity known only to the most intense lovers. Their tongues battled for control and depth while their hands began to wander and explore. Cindy moaned as Bennett's right hand cradled the back of her head while his left slid down and began to massage her ass. Bennett deftly pushed her up against the patio wall, grabbing both of her hands and pinning them over her head. Cindy loved the vulnerability she felt as he explored her 34C breasts. "You are the most beautiful, erotic woman I have ever met" Bennett whispered as he again moved his mouth to cover hers. Cindy moaned in response and pushed her chest and pelvis into his. Within another minute Bennett swept her up into his strong arms. She gasped at his loving but aggressive touch as he carried her around to the back door of his bedroom kissing her deeply all the way. Neither noticed Lori standing on the upper deck of the patio looking down with a tear in her eyes.

When they reached the bedroom, it was more of the same only stronger. Bennett didn't set her gently on the bed, as Rick would have done, but he tossed her onto the King size mattress. Her dress was now bunched up around her waist with her powder blue lacey French cut panties were in full view because her legs were spread just wide enough. He short blond hair dipped down over one eye and the spaghetti string straps had fallen from her shoulders. As Bennett stood over her peeling off his shirt, he marveled at how intoxicating she was to him. He was breathing heavily with anticipation.

She laid back, leaving her legs still parted enough to be inviting but not lewd. She bit her lower lip and said playfully but with a bit of an edge, "Oh you bastard what are you going to do to me?" This only inflamed her lover more, "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight tomorrow" he growled. "I'm going to give that pussy what it's been begging for, a thorough pounding!"

Cindy would verbally urge Rick to be more aggressive from time to time, but they had never taken it to this level. She felt herself becoming more aroused by the second. When Bennett dropped his slacks and kicked them off, she saw the outline of his cock in his briefs. But when he stripped them off, she gasped. Her husband, who was now a distant memory was not poorly endowed, probably 6+ inches fully erect. Had she been thinking about him she would have remembered how much he pleased her with his size and abilities. But she wasn't thinking about Rick, or her kids or her job or anything... she was looking at and drooling over a fully erect Bennett Davis and his 8-9 inches of thick hard cock.

She got to her knees, pulling her dress over her head. Discarding it onto the floor she began to crawl over to where he stood stoking himself. "Fuuuuccckkkk yessss" she hissed looking up at him, "Give me that dick you big cocked bastard, give it to me now!" She tried to engulf all of him, but she found him too long and too thick. Tring to keep him in her mouth she slid off the bed and onto her knees. Cindy was now able to wrap both hands around his girth and began working hard to lick, kiss and suck him with gusto. For his part Bennett moaned softly, "oh fuck, fuck fuck..." while she worked her magic. She was so turned on by his oral response that she didn't fight him when his right hand gripped her hair and pushed her willing mouth up and down on his shaft.

Bennett only lasted about 4 minutes when she felt him tense between her lips. "Oh shit Cindy, I'm going to cum" he said between clenched teeth while easing his grip on her head. He didn't want to assume she would swallow. Cindy, rarely if ever swallowed Rick's but this wasn't Rick; this was the hottest sex in her life, and she was determined to give as good as she got. She pulled off him and looking up said, "Make me take it lover, punish me with your cum, fill my mouth and make me swallow!"

This resulted in two immediate outcomes. Bennett grabbed her hair again and pushed her mouth onto his rapidly expanding manhood and almost as quickly exploded into her mouth stream after stream of his seed. Cindy noted Bennett, like Rick was salty but Bennett's cream seemed thicker. She swallowed every drop and let her mouth slip off his softening dick as she tried to catch her breath.

Her lover now wanted desperately to keep the intensity up and reciprocate. Again, picking Cindy up, this time he did lay her down more gently but them immediately dove into her pussy. Pushing her legs up so he could remove her sexy underwear, Bennett knelt before her. He pushed her legs apart and her bare shaved cunt was now his for feasting. "Ohhhhh fuuuccckkk" Cindy screamed grabbing the back of his head and pushing his face down into her. "Yeeessss, right there you fucker, oh my yes, lick my clit, fuck me with your tongue!" Needing no encouragement his oral skills over the next 5-7 minutes brought her to two earth-shattering orgasms. And then the real fucking began.

Cindy knew he was hard again and didn't wait for him to initiate. She was wild with passion. She rolled over pushing her ass up and her face down. She rested on her knees and forearms. Looking back over her shoulder she demanded. "Give it to me Bennett, I'm on fire, give it to me now." Knowing the power had shifted and he was in control for the moment he rubbed his cockhead back and forth over her soaking pussy. He teased her with evil precision not allowing himself to enter her even when she pushed back into him.

"Tell me, Cindy. Tell me what you want" he firmly insisted.

"I want your cock in my pussy now. I want your hands pulling me back by the hips forcing you deep into me!"

"I don't know" he replied with a menacing look like a lion about to devour his prey while he rubbed is hard cock on her clit. "You've teased me so badly over the last couple months. Pretending to be the good faithful wife, while tormenting me with your hot body and sweet charms. You know what you've been doing so admit it and ask me nicely, beg me bitch for what you really want."

"Damn you Bennett, I need your cock, I'm soooo horny for you. Yes, I admit it, I've been a bitchy tease. I've been a bad girl and I need you to put me in my place. Please lover, please fuck me, give it to me now!"

Bennett needed no more prodding; he was wild with lust. He grabbed her hips firmly and drove his cock into her again and again mercilessly giving her what she craved most. As he fucked her, he spanked her ass telling her he loved making her pussy his. She came within two minutes screaming into her pillow. "Yeeeesssss oh fuck, oh shit, aaaggghhhh!" Her paramour slowed his thrusts making them long and deliberate while she caught her breath. She moaned with each penetration. He took her deeper than Rick ever had hitting spots she didn't know she possessed. Then without warming he picked up the pace and began driving into her violently. She felt another climax building and this time they came together with such intensity that when it was over, he collapsed on top of her, and she felt his strength cover her like a warm blanket.

For the next two hours they would talk the language of lovers. Pillow talk with sweet caresses and then the longing would overtake them again and they thrashed about on the bed. They fucked in the shower, he bent her over his small desk and she rode him hard telling him he was her bitch. By 4:30 AM they were spent. The lay in each other's arms for a few minutes silently basking in the afterglow of their passion.

Then they began to talk. How would they keep this a secret? What precautions would they take to keep their tryst off the radar. He worried she would be overcome with guilt, and this would be one and done. She assured him that she could handle her emotions and wanted to be with him as often as possible without raising suspicion. They fucked missionary one last time kissing and looking into each other's eyes, and then he allowed her to shower alone before returning to her own room. As he heard the water running and her softly humming to herself, staying out of the shower was about the hardest thing he had ever done.

She kissed him good night / morning and told him she'd be heading home after grabbing 3-4 hours of sleep. She wanted to rest before going back to her family. What she really wanted was to sleep until midafternoon, but she knew that would arouse suspicion. He promised to see her off when she left. Cindy then silently crept back to her own room set her alarm, dropped on the bed and was instantly asleep. Bennett stripped the sheets from the bed, laundered them himself, remade the bed and was asleep before the morning crew arrived at 6:30 AM sharp. What could possibly go wrong?

It was midafternoon Sunday when she arrived home. Sara and Michael heard her pull up and she was barely able to get out of the car when they surrounded her with hugs at the waist. They were almost 8 years old and getting big. She had only been gone since lunch on Friday, but they swamped her with excited news about the weekend.

"Daddy took us to the big kids park yesterday and we did the giant slide!"

"Ralph came back, and Mrs. Bowling brought us cookies when she came to get him."

"Daddy made us Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast and told us maybe next week we could go to Disneyland and ride the rides."

"Mommy did your daddy ever take you to ride the rides?"

The last question made her flinch just a bit. The mention of daddy and rides flooded her mind with some of the crude talk she and her lover had exchanged only 12 hours ago. And "yes" she thought as she went to grab her overnight bag, last nights "rides" had her walking a little funny today. She cringed mentally when she saw Rick standing in the doorway wiping his hands with a dish towel. He had on a pair of Adidas shorts and one of his cycling shirts. "Damn" she thought, "He looks so good, what the hell am I doing?"

What she said as she set her bag down and they embraced was, "Hey baby, it was a tough wedding, I'm so glad to be home and in your arms! I hope the twins weren't too crazy!"

"We always miss you Cinderella, but I love the time with the kids on the weekends, and I'm so happy you are thriving in your business. I watched the radar when the news mentioned the storm and figured you had your hands full. Let me get you a glass of wine and rub your feet."

"Son of a bitch" she mused, "His pet name for me, loving the kids so well, sacrificing so I can pursue my passion... shit, wrong word girl, get it together! Now wine and a foot rub, I can't lose him or this family!"

Later when the kids were in bed, they decided to take the wine and conversation to the hot tub. Fortunately for Cindy and her poor pussy Rick admitted he was worn to a frazzle and asked for a raincheck but offered to massage her ass and whisper in her ear until she fell asleep. She feigned slight disappointment but quickly followed up with an admission she was also beat. She didn't explain the real reason and he didn't ask because he assumed nothing but faithfulness on the part of his wife.