Paying the Rent Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my." Michelle giggles. "Who is who?"

"The one on her back is who you will be playing with. I promised them no faces though. I plan on putting bondage masks on them. I also promised no one would be rough or rude, oral and regular intercourse only, and condoms for all fucking to avoid as Kristen said "A pussy over flowing with cum."

"That is disgusting and kinky at the same time. I mean eww all that cum, but ohh look at all that cum oozing out." Michelle says smiling

"I see you have a kinky side."

Michelle smiles "Maybe."

I take a risk. I have never had this open of a conversation before with Michelle. "Do you want to go get kinky upstairs?"

She gives me a real look up and down and shakes her head. "It sounds like real fun, but I can't. My daughter is at my Mom's and I have to get her. Maybe a rain check?"

Oh that is interesting "Text me Whenever day or night. I would be more than happy to get kinky with you."

Michelle blushes, and picks up her stuff. "Um ok. See you Sunday?"

"Absolutely."

Chris is happy this week. She has been able to open her salon on a very limited basis. Masks, Uber cleaning & Limited people in the shop. I make the last appointment of the day online for Thursday night. I arrive and her face drops as I walk through the door. We are the only people in the shop.

"You promised me you wouldn't interfere with my work." She almost whines.

I hold up my hands. "Relax, I am here to pay & tip to get my haircut and a shave. My place isn't open. I figured I should give you the business."

"Oh um ok. Thank you." She mumbles.

I turn and close the blinds. "That setting sun comes right in the windows. It must be blinding. I turn back to the door and flip the sign and lock the door. "I am your last customer right?"

She looks at me a little dubiously. I go to a chair and sit. "You had me thinking what it would be like to get a haircut from a naked stylist."

She gives me a blank look.

I continue "I am doing as promised and not interfering. I am your last appointment. I will even tip $100 for topless, and $100 for bottomless." I put two $100s on the counter. "It's not like I haven't seen you naked."

She scowls at me. "I hate you."

As she pulls off her apron, and continues to strip naked. "Are you happy?"

I give her a big smile. "I think I am."

She flips to apron over me and starts cutting. As she moves around me to the side I slide my hands out from under the apron to cop a feel and get my hands slapped. "You tipped to look not touch. This is non-interference work time."

She finishes with the cut and rubs her hand down my face. "You are smooth. You have no stubble you don't need a shave."

"Oh not my face. I have heard women like a man nice and smooth down there."

"I wouldn't shave there. It should be waxed. I understand it can be a bit painful." Chris warns.

I know she is trying to get me to back out, but it's not happening. I have a plan. "No problem. I can take a little pain. Then the women in my life won't get little hairs in their mouth. Hey if women can do it men can right?"

I stand up and kick off my pants. "Where do you do this?"

Chris sighs and points to a pulled curtain. "Behind there for privacy."

"Perfect." And I walk out back leaving my pants and shoes by the chair. Behind the curtain is a padded table that I lay on.

Chris comes in behind me naked. Her nipples are popping a bit. She looks at me and tries to stay professional. She puts on rubber gloves, and picks up an electric trimmer. "I should trim you first."

"Alright. You are going to use a vibrator on me."

Chris gives me a small smile and starts trimming me. She then starts applying wax and ripping it off. It certainly isn't comfortable, and the lower she goes the worse it gets. "Aw is something women do all the time a little painful? Toughen up. Women do this all the time, but it could be me. I have never done this before for a man or woman."

"What?"

Chris laughs. "We do eyebrows & upper lips not bikini waxes." RIP. "Don't worry. I will be gentle." RIP.

I groan. I didn't think this one through.

She is through and rubbing her hands over me looking for stubble. I take her hand and wrap it around my semi hard dick. She pulls away. "No interference with work." She says

"It's 15 minutes after closing. No interference. Get stroking." I say to her sweetly.

She looks up at the clock, sighs and starts stroking me. I reach out and rub her pussy. One simple rub up and down spreading her lips and I can feel her moisture. "I knew you would get turned on doing this. Why is it women just won't admit they like it hard and dirty too?" I reach up and put my hand at the back of her neck. She doesn't resist. She bends down and starts blowing me.

After a few minutes I push her her up and stand up. I was going to bend her over the table, but I realize it's a nice height. "Get on the table."

As she is getting on the table. "So did you like blowing a waxed guy?"

As I start picking her legs up so her legs are against my chest. Chris says "Yes it was nice not getting hair in my mouth." I push right into her. Not hard but not soft. I want to fuck her. "Oh god." She moans as start pumping in and out.

Then my evil side pops up. "Have you ever been fucked in your shop before?"

"No this is a first."

"This isn't your shop. This is the back room." I tell her as I pull her off the table. I walk us out into the middle of the shop. I lay down on the floor and pull her down with me.

She is holding her arm across her chest. "Those blinds don't cover the entire window. People can see in around the edges." She says nervously.

"Then let them see my Sexy Slut riding me and getting off. Let them see those sexy tits bouncing as you ride me. Let them see the pleasure on your face. Any guy that peeks in will wish it was him fucking you, and any woman will be jealous of you." I push her up straight while squeezing her tits. "Sit up tall. Let the world see my sexy Slut."

I can see it in her face she is surrendering to the pleasure. She is humping and grinding on me. I am pinching and twisting her nipples. Her head is back and she is moaning. I pull her down to me and start sucking on her nipples hard.

"I want you to cum for me." I bite on her nipples. "I want to feel your pussy squeeze me as you orgasm." I suck hard on her nipples and bite them. "I want you to look at me while you cum. I want to look into your eyes as you explode."

She is over me on all fours so I start humping up hard. The moans change to gasps. "Don't stop. Don't stop. So close." I am holding her head so she is looking at me.

"Come on my Sexy Slut cum for me." I keep fucking up into her hard.

Her face is pure pleasure and she half screams half howls "Ggaaahhhhh." And her body spasms and she collapses on top of me shivering. I give her a breath or two and then roll her off me. I stand up and grab her arm to pull her up. "Just a minute please. I need a minute."

"Get up Now or I will see how many fingers I can shove up your ass while you are on the floor."

She slowly gets to her feet. I walk her to the chair she cut my hair in. I push her into the chair so she is kneeling on the seat with her head and tits over the back. I use the pedals to adjust her to the perfect height, I grab her hips and push in balls deep in one quick stroke.

She lets out a small scream and hangs her head down. I reach out and grab her hair and pull her head up. "Watch yourself get fucked in all these mirrors. I want you to watch the Slut you have become get Fucked. Watch your tits bouncing, the pleasure on your face." I swivel the chair and turn her head. "Look at that ass jiggle ass I fuck it."

She is a moaning and gasping mess. I turn the chair around backwards so she is looking into the mirror closest to us. "You love this don't you? You can't deny it. You certainly sound like you are enjoying it. Your pussy is soaked. Listen to the wet sounds as I fuck you. Your body is certainly enjoying it."

She doesn't say a word. I pull out leaving her panting and grab my phone from my pants. Hit record and shove back into her making her gasp. "You don't want to admit it so here is a choice. Admit you like the way I fuck you or stay silent and I will pull out and fuck your ass until I cum with just your pussy juice for lube. I Will Make You Scream while I hold your head up. I won't let you muffle your screams and I bet someone in the store next door will call the cops. Then all the local cops will know what a horny bitch you are. Hey you might even get more business from them."

"No...no...I admit I like it. Why do you want me to always say it?" She whines.

"The sooner you accept who you are and what you like the sooner you will enjoy it all. Just accept to you are my Personal Sex Slave."

She is looking at me in the mirror. "Yes I am your Personal Sex Slave."

"Has any man ever fucked you like I do or make you cum like I do?"

"No"

"See just accept you are a dirty slut that likes it hard and dirty and I will continue to make you cum and cum."

"Yes sir. I am your Dirty Slut."

"Good girl. Now speaking of cum. Do you want me to flood your pussy or get a facial. Either way no cleaning up until you get home. So will it be a wet spot in your pants when you get home or cum on your face."

"Please cum in my pussy. I can't leave here with cum on my face. Please don't make me do that not leaving my shop." She begs.

"So your objection to it is because we are at your shop. Too bad you didn't catch my slip up. Wearing a mask would have covered most of it up." I grab her hips and start fucking hard. I am in the home stretch. Before I know it I am cumming deep in her pussy. After I catch my breath I pull out and pick up her pants and hand them to her. "Put on your pants now."

Chris stands up and pulls on her panties and then her yoga pants. I reach down and rub her pussy a little. She already feels a little gooey. I put my hands on her shoulders and she knows to drop to her knees to clean me.

I finish getting dressed and I drop another $100 on the chair. "That should cover the cut, wax and tip. I am definitely going to have to make more late day appointments." I walk to the window and open the blinds and open the door. Chris scrambles topless for cover as I walk out.

Sunday arrives and I am getting things ready outside when Michelle arrives. We chat for a minute when Michelle says "So this is really happening?"

"Do you mean the cookout, you having first dibs on the entertainment, or hopefully getting kinky with me?"

"Cookout I don't really care about. First dibs is giving me butterflies and kinky with you. We will see you might just get lucky." She reaches up and gently kisses my cheek and walks away. She turns and looks at me. "I have a change of clothes and I don't want to smell like cleaners for my first dibs. Can I take a shower in your place before?"

"Absolutely we can." I say

She giggles "Sorry champ shower will be solo."

"You can't blame a guy for trying."

Michelle turns and waves as she walks in the building.

It's a little after 10:30 and there is a knock at my door. I am getting burgers made so I yell "Come in." and in walks Michelle. She has a big smile and laughs. "Why are men always playing with their meat?"

I laugh. "That's actually funny."

She sits on a stool and we start talking about the cookout. She starts to get up. "I should take my shower."

"No wait. I was thinking you should head in there when she knocks. She will have to listen to you shower and wonder. You can then come out in a towel and surprise her."

Michelle smiles. "I like the way you think. It's a tad evil, but I like it."

Before too long there is another light knock. Michelle runs for the bathroom and I open the door to Chris. She is standing there with a robe pulled around her. I invite her in and as she walks by I pull the robe off her shoulders. She doesn't fight it. She lets me pull it off.

I turn her around "God this looks good on you." I run my hands over her tits and her nipples are hard. "You are excited."

She sighs "Yes I am excited and nervous. I can't imagine letting multiple men have their way with me."

"Well your first guest is getting nice and clean in the shower. Let's get you ready on the bed. We walk into the bedroom and I hand her the wrist cuffs. She gives me a look.

I put my hand up. "Scouts honor. All previous promises apply but some people like a handcuffed woman. You will be cuffed and mask on, but I think your first guest will want you uncuffed."

Chris sighs and puts on wrist restraints. I kneel her in the middle of the bed and hand her the hood. She puts the hood on and puts her wrists behind her back that I click them together.

"Oh one more thing I want this guest to really be a surprise so I am blindfolding you too." I start to put it over her head.

"Wait this isn't what I agreed to."

I grab her chin and turn her face to me. All I can see are her eyes and lips through the mask cut outs. "Let's not forget you agreed to be my Slave for a month." I soften my tone. "I promise you you will like this. Just calm down and enjoy." I pull the blindfold down over her eyes.

Not 2 minutes later Michelle walks in wrapped in a towel and looking Fantastic! Jesus, she hides her figure well in her cleaning clothes. I hold my finger up to my lips.

"There she is as promised, one sexy woman that you get first crack at. You can leave her cuffed or masked, the choice is yours. Would you like to inspect the merchandise?"

Michelle smiles and walks to the edge of the bed. She runs her hands down Chris's back and then between her boobs. She then holds one in each hand and pinches the nipples. This gets a small moan out of Chris.

Michelle takes this opportunity to push a finger into her mouth. Chris rolls her tongue around the fingers and sucks them as if she were giving a blowjob. Chris then stops sucking on them and opens her mouth. Michelle knows the joke is up. "That's right honey I am a woman." Michelle keeps her fingers in Chris's mouth gently scraping her nails around inside her mouth and keeping Chris from talking.

"I wanted you all to myself and unspoiled by the guys. Just nod your head. Are you glad I got first dibs?"

Chris nods her head.

"I haven't felt another person's touch in a Long time. Are you ready to ravage me and to be ravaged?"

Chris nods yes.

"I want to see those pretty eyes." Michelle pushes the blindfold up and over her head. Chris blinks for a minute, then her eyes go wide. Michelle smiles, "You do recognize me. So you live here I bet. Who do those pretty eyes belong to?" Michelle pulls her fingers out of Chris's mouth and puts a finger to her lips. "Ssshhh don't spoil it for me." Michelle opens the hood in the back and gently pulls it forward and off Chris's head. Michelle pushes Chris's hair from her face. "Oh sweetie it's you!" Michelle holds Chris's face. "God you are so pretty. Can I kiss you?"

Chris can finally speak. "Please do."

Michelle leans in still holding her head and kisses her. It starts gently but gets more passionate. The kiss breaks. "Oh honey I am sorry I forgot your name. You always have those pretty wreaths on your door."

Chris looks at her. "It's ok Michelle my name is Chris."

Michelle hugs her and nuzzles her neck. I can't hear what she is saying but I can see Chris is enjoying it.

Michelle pulls forward and starts rubbing Chris's tits. "Now I see why guys like women handcuffed. Chris, your boobs look great all pushed out like that." Chris blushes and Michelle softly pinched her nipples making Chris moan. "As nice as you look in that outfit, all tied up and you tits sticking out I want to feel your hands on me." Michelle hugs and reaches around Chris and releases her wrists. Chris's arms quickly wrap around Michelle in a hug.

They pull back and look at each other. Michelle says "Looking at your sexy body in that lingerie I feel overdressed."

Chris smiles. "I can fix that."

"You can huh? How would you do that?" Asks Michelle as she drops her arms to her side.

Chris reaches out for the twisted knot on the towel and slowly untwists it holding the sides up. "If I undo the knot." Chris then slowly peels the towel back. "And then carefully unwrap you." Chris pushes the towel between Michelle's arms and body on both sides letting it fall off behind her. Then runs her hands down over Michelle's nipples and holds her boobs. Michelle reaches out and cups Chris's tits running her thumbs back and forth across her nipples. They are just smiling at each other for a moment and then Chris leans forward and they kiss again.

If I had to say Michelle is a little sexier. She is a little thinner. Her tits and nipples again a little smaller, along with her hips and ass. She is just a little trimmer with smaller tits so they are a little perkier. There is no way I will ever complain about either one though.

They break the kiss, and Chris smiles. "Now I feel a little overdressed."

"Oh I can definitely fix that." Says Michelle as she reaches for the bottom of the baby doll and peels it up and off Chris. Michelle sits back on her heels looking up and down Chris's naked body. "God you are sexy."

Chris blushes. "You are saying that because I am naked in front of you."

Michelle holds Chris's face so gently. "No sweetie you are sexy. You have beautiful eyes. I told you that before I ever took your mask off. You have soft silky hair." Michelle moves her hands down to Chris's nipples pinching and pulling on them. "Your boobs are amazing and you have lovely perky nipples."

Michelle looks right into Chris's eye and drops a hand down Chris's side. "You have a sexy woman's ass and hips." As her hand slides across Chris's hip and then back forward. She doesn't pause. She slides her hand down her belly and runs her hand up and down Chris's pussy.

Chris gasps at the touch. "God you have such a soft touch." Moans Chris.

Michelle takes this as a good sign and pushes a finger into Chris's pussy. Chris gasps and sucks in a sharp breath as a finger invades her. "Your pussy is so velvety soft. It's nice and wet and warm. It squeezes my finger so nice." Says Michelle.

Chris never looks away from Michelle. Their eyes are locked on each other. "God yes so nice." Moans Chris.

"There is just one more thing to test."

"There is?" Asks Chris

"Yes. The taste test." Michelle gently pushes Chris back with her other hand. "The only way to be sure is to taste it straight from the source."

Chris doesn't resist at all. She lays back and spreads her legs. "Oh absolutely. I agree. It is the only way. Please have a taste."

I am not sure if that last bit from Chris was playing along or begging if you will, but it doesn't matter. Michelle falls between her legs. One simple kiss just above Chris's pussy and then she goes for broke. She kisses and sucks Chris's clit into her mouth.

Chris just moans. "Oh yes. So nice. Please never stop."

Michelle moves down and after removing her finger from Chris she licks between her lips a few times and then sticks her tongue into her pussy. After a minute or two of that Michelle pulls her tongue out. "And the taste..."

Chris grabs her head and pushes her back into her pussy. "Review later. Keep that up and you will make me cum."

Michelle goes into overdrive. She is fingering Chris while sucking and kissing her clit. You can hear Michelle's finger squishing in and out of Chris's pussy. She moves down and pulls out her finger while she licks between her lips and tongue fucks her..

Chris is still gently holding Michelle's head. Her grip tightens. "Right there. Please. Don't stop. Oh goooddddddd."

Chris holds Michelle to her, screams out and trembles. Her hold on Michelle eases and she crawls up along Chris and nuzzles into her neck while holding her.