Paying the Rent Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
969 Followers

"Michelle replies. "Fuck you."

I haul off and spank each ass cheek hard. Michelle Screams out. I still have her hair in my hand and I pull her hair and head back hard. "Talk to me like that again and you ass will be fire engine red." I look at Chris. "Push it in."

She doesn't hesitate; she lines up the plug and starts gentle and gets about ⅓ in. With moaning from Michelle. She keeps pushing and Michelle is now half whining have crying. "Ow ow Ow Ow OW OW." The deeper the plug goes the louder the Ows get, until it is in.

I let go of Michelle's hair. "Get dressed Now!" I am going downstairs to tell Vic & Vin it's their turn. They will be right up. Michelle if you are not dressed and out of this room and headed downstairs you will become the ass Slut for the room for the afternoon." I walk out of the room.

I glance at the phone and I can see Michelle getting dressed and holding her ass. I look again and she is out of the room. I get to the base of the stairs and I hear her on the steps behind me. I wave Vic & Vin over. They hand me their phones and I wave them up my back stairs to the apartment and the ladies.

I notice Michelle has a little hitch in her step. Loudly enough for others to hear. "Michelle, is your butt still sore?"

Michelle looks at me with a little surprise. She is trying to figure out if I am about to out her. "What?" Is all she can get out.

"You told me the other day you pulled your Gluteus Maximus. Do you need to Rub it out?"

Everyone laughs. They know she is going to tell me to go fly a kite. "Not in your dreams." She says rather snarky.

"Oh Michelle, you don't know the half of my dreams. I soften my tone for all to hear. Seriously, do you want to sit."

"No, I will stand for now. I think it would be more comfortable." She answers back nicely. She steps forward and kisses my cheek. "Such a gentleman." And then whispers "A true gentleman wouldn't have shoved a plug in my ass and spanked me."

I hug her. "A true lady would have been out the door when I gave her the chance. A real horny Slut, ran up to the room to go down on the girls when it wasn't her turn, and stayed for punishment and fucking when she was allowed to leave." I whisper to her.

I break the hug and put my arm around her and raise my beer can. To all you fine gentlemen and lady. Who have been helping me with this building and my uncle before that. This cookout and entertainment is for you."

I open my phone and see Vic and Vin going to town on the ladies. They have them side by side on the edge of the bed on all fours and they are Pounding away. The girls are panting and moaning. Their tits shaking under them when the guys switch women and keep fucking. I look and see a lusty look on Michelle's face. I pull the phone away. "You like watching don't you? That's why you went upstairs. You watched that entire time. Got all worked up and ran upstairs."

She looks up at me like. "I had shut down for years. It's your fault I am like this."

"Give me a few hours and you are going to be the center of my attention. You are going to regret blaming me."

She smiles and wiggles her hips. "I am already regretting it."

I look down at the phone and they have swapped again and are still pounding them. The girls are now flat on the bed. The guys have fucked them flat. It is nothing but constant moaning, groaning and gasping. These guys are long distance runners. They have the stamina. The girls are screwed. LOL.

I grab a fresh beer and continue to talk to people. About 5-10 minutes later I check again. Vic is pulling on his pants. Vin is removing his condom, and Thank You putting it in the trash bucket I have.

I start talking to Rick and Sean. Rick has calmed down a bit. As Vic and Vin come down the stairs High Fiving. I reach out my hand. No argument this time I get 2 phones. "Have fun." and I step aside.

I pocket their phones and pull out Vic & Vin's to give them back. I excuse myself and walk to Michelle. I drop my tone a little and hand her my open phone. "Sit down, and watch them. Watch them getting fucked while you are sitting here with a plug in your ass. Do not go upstairs."

She gives me a bit of a defiant look. "Last chance. Walk out now or accept your fate as my fuck toy. Refuse or question me again and you will get a harder punishment. Last chance. Fuck Toy or leave?"

Michelle mumbles something I honestly can't make out.

"What did you mumble?"

"Fuck Toy."

"Good choice." I tell her as I gently push her into the chair behind her. She doesn't land hard, but with the plug it's enough. She gasps as the plug pushes in and she groans and just looks at me.

"Enjoy the show." I walk over to the guys. It's about 20 minutes later Rick and Sean come down smiling. I hand them their phones back. "I guess more than music calms the savage beast."

Rick looks at me. "Fuck you."

"Ah there is the Rick we all know and love." I tell him as I reach into the cooler and give everyone a fresh beer. I am standing there and I get an evil thought. I should have the girls come down and cook. That would be funny, but it's a public yard. The neighbors could walk through and maybe recognize her even with the hood on.

I start cooking. Everyone is relaxing and talking. The first round of food comes off the grill. I make 4 burgers and dogs and put them on a plate, and wave Michelle over.

The guys are far enough away to talk freely. Take this upstairs and tell the girls they have an hour then anyone that wants to is coming up to fuck them one after another. Then before you eat have Chris put the large butt plug in your ass. Do this all in the bedroom. I see Anything Happening besides shoving a butt plug in your ass and you all get punished."

Chris looks worried. "There is bigger?"

I give her an evil smile. "The bigger one will get you ready for when I ass fuck you. You will then stay up there while they are being fucked and you will watch. If anyone asks, tell them you like to watch."

She just stares at me.

"You had your chance to leave. You wanted to stay. I am not making you help pull the train but you will sit and watch with the big butt plug in your ass. Now go." I tell her sternly. Michelle takes the food and walks

I put more food on the grill and continue cooking. I look at my phone in time to hear Michelle groaning and breathing heavy. Then in a whining voice. "Oh fuck so big." She is bent over the bed face down panting, breathing heavily and moaning. Chris steps away and I see the different color of the big plug. That ass is mine later.

I am talking and drinking with the guys. It's been more than an hour. Rick and Sean left after woofing down the first of the food. Vic & Vin left a little after that. I wasn't going to beg them to stay. I never said it was over.

So I turn to the remaining 4 guys. "So who is up for round 2?" I ask.

The guys perk up. Matt asks "Seriously? We thought it was over."

"I never said that. Wouldn't you want a break after fucking four times in a row?"

Ron chuckles. "If I could go four times in a row I would."

That gets a laugh. I tell them round 2 will be different. All four guys at the same time on the 2 women until all four of you have cum. Only rule is all four of you end fucking them. No cumming in their mouth. Cum by fucking them only.

I get a chorus of "Oks and Alrights"

"I am going to head upstairs and get them ready. Eat drink and be merry until I wave you up." I tell them as I head inside.

I get inside and Michelle is standing on 1 side of my breakfast bar with her back to me. Chris and Kristen are sitting on the other side. I walk up behind Michelle and slap her ass right on the butt plug and push on it a tad. Michelle yelps and groans. I tap my hand back and forth on the plug. "Problems Michelle?" I ask.

With some discomfort in her voice. "No. No problems."

I tap it a few more times. "Good to hear."

"So here's the deal ladies. Half the guys have left." I point at Chris and Kristen "You two are going to fuck the four that are left, one after the other. I told them they can use your mouths but can only cum when fucking you, and Michelle is going to sit in a chair and watch it all."

Chris is talking out loud smiling. "I thought getting fucked like I did earlier was amazing. Now we are doing what...a gang bang? Oh god."

"Chris and Kristen go lay on the bed." They get up and head for the bedroom I tap Michelle's butt plug a little. "They have had an hour off. You are going to go lick, suck & finger them until they cum. They can't touch you and you can't touch yourself. You will service them only."

Michelle smiles at me, "Yes sir." She turns and walks to the bedroom.

I head to the door and yell down to the guys. "They are getting ready. I will call you up in about 5 minutes."

I walk into the bedroom and the ladies are holding hands side by side on their backs and legs spread. Michelle is licking Kristen and reaching over to rub Chris's clit. She then swaps spots licking Chris and rubbing Kristen.

I sit in the chair and watch. Then I get a little evil. "Chris & Kristen rather then hold hands pinch and pull each other's nipples. I know you both like it hard. Don't hold back or I will tell all the guys you like your nipples played with Really Hard."

They look at each other and reach out for the other's nipples. Chris is doing more pulling while Kristen is pinching and twisting. Either way both are moaning. Michelle swaps again and now Kristen is getting licked. Just a few minutes of licking and Kristen is gasping. "Please. Please. Right there. Oh God. Oh FFFUUUCCCCKKKK!"

She nudges Chris's hand off her nipple and just covers it with her hand and enjoys her orgasm. Michelle wastes no time. She goes back to Chris. She starts by pushing the fingers that we're rubbing her clit into her pussy. Chris starts pulling on her own nipples and moans. Michelle then leans in and starts sucking hard on her clit.

I don't know which is making the more noise, the fingers squishing, the sucking or Chris moaning but Chris is quickly getting there. A loud long drawn out moan, and you can see Chris's abs spasm with her orgasm and she just lays there panting.

Michelle sits up and smiles at me. I look at her. "Michelle, that was a great job. Would you like one of the girls to return the favor now?"

"Yes please." she says

"To bad I told you nothing for you just yet. Except..." I get up and open the toy draw. I turn to Michelle. "Stand up pull down your pants."

Michelle looks at me but stands. I take a small thin vibrator and put it on its lowest setting. I turn and kneel in front of Michelle. I pull her panties aside and slip it in her already wet pussy. "Oh that's nice. Slow but nice." Says Michelle.

I look up at her. "Good pull up your pants. That is staying inside you until the girls have made All four guys cum."

Michelle just looks down at me. "What?"

I stand up. "You heard me. Pull up your pants and sit in the chair. You are my Fuck Toy and I am going to play with you."

She stares at me but pulls up her pants, and walks to the chair. I point at Chris and Kristen. "Sideways on the bed. Side by side with your heads off the bed. Let's give them some nice blowjobs to get nice and hard to fuck you."

I walk out of the room to get the guys come up. We walk into the bedroom and Ron says "Michelle why are you here?"

She looks at me and then them. "I thought I would like to watch."

"You could always join." Ron adds

"That's a Big No Ron."

"Hey, you can't blame a guy for trying." He laughs

"Have at them boys. Remeber this round is cumming from fucking only. Not in the mouth."

Ron heads right for Kristen in her Sunday best. He drops his pants and climbs between her legs. He flips up her dress, bends her knees back to her and pushes right in. She moans around Jim's dick being pushed into her mouth and Ron announces "She is loving this. She is wetter than before."

Dean follows Ron around the bed and climbs up by Chris after dropping his pants. Like Ron there is no foreplay. He pushes right into Chris. She gives a yelp and then is grunting and panting as he fucks her hard and fast.

Chris had been holding her head up to watch Dean. Matt pushes her head gently back. She looks up at Matt and he says. "My buddy Jim and I thought we would switch. Last time he played with you. This time I am going to. Is that ok?"

Chris just nods her head and opens her mouth wide. Matt pushes himself in and starts slowly face fucking her. Both the ladies are being double teamed. I look over at Michelle and she looks a little uncomfortable.

I kneel down next to her in the chair so we can both watch. "Michelle, are you ok?" I ask with a smile on my face.

She just looks at me "Uh huh."

"I am not sure. You look uncomfortable. Is something buzzing I mean bothering you."

She is panting a little. "It's maddening ok. I am on the edge and want to scream out, but I can't in front of the guys."

"Why not? They are getting their rocks off. You can too."

"I can't." She pants

"I will make you a deal. Reach down and rub your clit and scream out for everyone to hear when you orgasm, and I will let you remove the vibe in the bathroom so no one knows you have it in you. Or you can sit here and suffer in never ending pleasure?"

"I can't." She whines. "Please make it stop."

"Stop? No way. I am going to make it worse. You want to get fucked so bad, and trust me I am fucking you later."

Michelle just moans.

"You have a plug in your ass, a vibrator in your pussy, you are watching 4 guys gang bang 2 women...How else can I stimulate you?"

I get a nasty idea. I grab the small bathroom trash barrel I left out for dirty rubbers and put it beside her chair right under her head. "Now you can smell the used condoms and cum, and get to watch and see the guys removing their rubbers with cum in them and throwing them out. At that point all your senses are sensing sex. You can see sex. You can smell sex. You can feel sex, well the vibrator and plug in your ass. It's only taste that's left out. Maybe I should have you remove their rubbers and lick them clean."

"NO. No, please don't do that. Please you can't. I would never be able to look them in the eye. They will always think they can use me. PLEASE!" She begs.

"I won't. You are Mine. I am not sharing that tight pussy with those guys. I want to hear you moan when I stick my dick in that pussy that hasn't seen a dick in 3 years. You are going to be so tight. When the guys leave and you are getting tied to the bed and you Will be My Fuck Toy. Until then enjoy the toys." Michelle just moans. I pat her leg, stand up and walk away.

I turn from Michelle in time to see Ron plow deep into Kristen. "Fuck Mrs Murphy I am going to cum." He grunts and pushes balls deep into her. Jim has already pulled out of Kristen's mouth, has a rubber on and is getting in position to fuck her once Ron moves.

Ron gets off the bed and Jim yanks Kristen over to the far side of the bed so her pussy is at the edge. He grabs a pillow in his left hand, wraps his right arm around her legs and lifts. He folds the pillow in half and shoves it under her ass lowering her back down. Spreads her legs and pushes into her. Kristen exhales with a woof as he pushes in so hard and fast.

I look up and Matt has pulled away from Chris's mouth. She must have gotten him close. Dean is hammering her. She is laying there with her head off the bed. Her entire body is wiggling with the impact of his fucking. Her thighs, ass, stomach and tits all of them are wiggling. Her head is rocking back and forth. She has a death grip on the bedding and she lets out a loud grunt like groan and her whole body stiffens in orgasm. That is too much for Dean. He fucks in and stays there grunting as he cums.

That's two down. Matt bends down and lifts up Chris's head and quietly says something to her. I swear I could see a smile in her eyes. Matt helps her up and she gets on her hands and knees backing up to the edge of the bed wiggling her ass as she does.

I hear a noise to my right I turn and see Dean staring at Michelle as she watches him pull off his rubber and drop it in the bucket. She just sighs and closes her eyes. "Dean. Leave Michelle alone." I warn.

"Well you know she looks..."

"I don't care what you think she looks like. She is hear for her reasons and you for yours. She is not the entertainment and will not be treated as such. EVER! Am I clear?"

"Easy Jeff I get it." Dean says quickly.

"Good I don't Ever want to hear from her that Any of you Ever say anything inappropriate to her."

Ron steps up glancing at Michelle "Don't worry Jeff none of us will ever treat her like anything but the lady she is." Ron pushes Dean out the door. "Let's get a beer."

I turn back to the bed. Matt is almost making love to Chris. She is pushing back onto him and he is gently holding her hips and fucking her.

Jim is fucking Kristen pretty good. She is playing with her nipples as he plows her. Her panting and nipple play is getting harder and louder. "ah. ahh. Ahh. Aahhh. AAHhhhh". Until finally she pulls her nipples straight up. "AAAHHHHHHHH FFFUUUCCKKK!"

It's like watching slow motion. Her whole body shivers. She drops her nipples and her arms flop down to the bed. Her tits are wobbling up and down with each stroke from Jim. He slows and yells out "Fuck Yeah." As he pulls out and slams in hard with each spurt of his orgasm. Finally he shoves in and stays there for a moment.

The only ones left are Chris and Matt. Chris has fallen off her arms. Her shoulders are down on the bed and her head facing out to the side. Matt is fucking her harder.

Chris starts egging him on. "Fuck me. Come on Fuck Me. Make me cum. I want to feel you cum inside of me."

Matt grips her tighter and starts really fucking her.

"Yes. Yes. Right there. Just like that. Make me come. Oh fuck. YYYEEESSSSS!

Chris screams yes Matt pulls her ass to him and groans as he holds her tight against him. He finally pulls out and Chris falls flat on the bed. Her face lands just past Kristen's and they just look at each other. I would swear they are both smiling, but it's hard to tell with the masks on. Matt pulls on his pants and tosses the condom in the bucket.

Michelle opens her eyes at the noise and is staring at Matt. Matt stutters. "Sssorry Michelle." And turns to walk out of the room.

I pull Michelle up. "Strip naked, sit on that corner of the bed, spread your legs and use the vibrator or fingers until you orgasm at least once. Leave the plug alone. Chris and Kristen are going to put the restraints on you. After that you may all relax but No Sex."

I walk out and close the door. The guys have all walked outside for the beer. I get to the base of the stairs, and I look at the camera. Michelle is pulling down her panties. They are Soaked. As in wet drool from her pussy to her panties when she first pulls them down Michelle kicks her panties off and starts rubbing her clit hard.

The guys and I are enjoying a beer and are insisting I come clean with how much I paid for the entertainment. "They have the be hookers right? I mean where else to you find 2 women willing to do that?" Jim asks.

"Well if you are lucky and have a FWB that you meet for a drink, and then she meets a friend at the bar. If you feed both those women until you get to take them both home. Well you are an extremely lucky guy. If while talking one of them says too bad there isn't another guy here and you talk them into a gang bang. Well then gentlemen you have hit the fucking lottery."

Ron stares at me. "No fucking way?"

"Yes fucking way." I answer.

Dean asks."So you are fucking Michelle too?"

I turn and glare at Dean. "I have already warned you about her. No I am not fucking her. She probably helps me more than you guys. She keeps this place spotless. She makes me aware of problems before I even see them. She deserved this cookout too. I was up front with her so she wouldn't be uncomfortable. Then this morning she met the girls and they got friendly. Michelle decided to check on them here and there to make sure you boys were behaving. Dean for the last time. Never treat her, or speak to her badly, you will regret it."

ao1701e
ao1701e
969 Followers