Paying the Rent Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron jumps in. "I have spoken to him Jeff. He will behave, you have my word." He then turns and glares at Dean.

We have a few more beers and things wind down. The guys leave. I take care of the food and trash to avoid critters and I head upstairs. I have an ass to fuck, and two to spank.

I walk in and there three of them are sitting in the living room. Kristen in her dress, Chris with her robe on and Michelle has a shirt on, no pants and has the restraints on her wrists and ankles. I get a Great idea.

"Michelle and Kristen you are both due a spanking." I say

"Wait, I thought the plugs all afternoon was my punishment?" Whines Michelle.

"No that was me being nice and stretching your ass for when I ass fuck you."

"Right. I thought that was my punishment."

"No, that's my fun. Spanking you is the punishment." I smile at Michelle.

"No no this has been more than enough. I know I was bad. I am sorry. PLEASE Jeff." Michelle begs.

"I gave you a choice Michelle. I gave you two different chances to say no and leave. You choose the stay as my Fuck Toy. Now it's time to play with my toy. I want everyone naked on the bed now!" I bark the last part and walk in my room.

I open the toy draw and pull out the nipple clamps. It takes a moment but you can see Michelle realizes what they are as I turn to her. She has a look of fear in her eyes. "Your punishment for breaking the rules earlier will be to wear some sexy jewelry tonight." I tell her. I motion for her to come to me.

I pull her up straight on her knees, and hold her by her shoulders. I look her up and down. "Wow you look good. For all the fun today. I haven't had any. I run my hands down over her hard nipples. She moans a tad as I rub her nipples. "Are they sensitive?"

"Usually when I am excited, yes." She answers

"Are you excited now?"

"God yes!"

"Why?"

"Earlier Chris and I had lesbian sex. I then snuck up during the BBQ to have sex with both of them after watching them get fucked. Since then I have had a plug in my ass. You then put a small vibrator in me on low and made me watch them have a gang bang. You then made me strip and masturbate. Now I am so close to finally having a man fuck me and you continue to tease and torture me."

I hold the clamps up and she stares at them. "Do you know what these are?"

Very nervously she answers "Clamps?"

"That's right. For what?"

"Oh god. My nipples?"

"That's right." I hold the clit clamp up, and then drop it down so she can see how long it is. I pick it up and look at her. "This one we will save for another day. I will just wrap it around the chain the make it heavier and to pull on your nipples a tad more." Michelle just groans.

I start pinching her nipples getting a little harder and harder. She gasps and moans on my third or fourth pinch and pull. "So you like that." I start twisting the adjustment screws on the clamps. I clamp it the my arm to test the pressure as I explain. "See the trick is to be tight and cause a little pain and tingling. Tight enough to hold in place when pulled on, but not enough to cause searing pain. I will tug and pull on them as I fuck you, but when you are going to orgasm I am going to yank them off. It will hurt, but then the blood goes back to your nipples and they will explode in pleasure."

I pinch and pull one nipple out and gently set the clamp. Once it bites in she hisses. "Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit." I pinch and pull out the second nipple and clamp it. Now it is more moaning. "Oh. Oh. Oh." I then lift up the extra chain and drop it. "Oh Fuck." She reaches up for her nipples.

I grab her hands. "No no no. No touching the clamps."

I strip and start moving the ladies on the bed. I position Kristen in the middle of the bed on her hands and knees. I put Chris and Michelle on either side of her. "Kristen chose to be spanked by you ladies. Each of you will give her 5 Hard whacks. I expect them to hurt. I expect Kristen to be crying at the end, and if there are not 5 marks on each ass cheek you will get 10 from me." I look right at Michelle. "I will leave 10 bright red marks behind too. Michelle, before you start, feel Kristen's pussy. Is she wet, damp, soaked?"

Michelle reaches down and runs her fingers through Kristen's pussy lips. "Moist not wet." She says.

"Kristen likes pain. After you ladies have spanked her she will be Wet. She likes it. Tonight we are going to see what you like." I reach out and gently tug on the chain hanging off her nipples. "Michelle, you will start. You will each spank one after the other. If you aren't done in 1 minute I spank you both. Now start Michelle."

Michelle's first hit leaves a nice mark. Kristen hisses with the first few hits. She then drops her head to the bed to muffle her screams and cries. With the final hit she falls flat onto the bed sniffling.

"Kristen, look at Michelle." I tell her.

Kristen turns and looks at Michelle. Her cheeks are a little red. Her eyes are wet and red from crying.

"Michelle, feel Kristen's pussy now." I instruct her.

Kristen doesn't hesitate she spreads her legs. Michelle reaches between them and looks at me with a look of awe.

She pulls her hand out and her fingers are wet. She is just staring at her fingers. "Oh my god."

"Lick your fingers clean."

Michelle hesitates for a moment and then sucks her fingers into her mouth and licks them clean smiling.

I push her down onto all fours on the side of the bed and get off the bed. I grab the lube and two condoms.

Michelle looks at me. "Why 2 rubbers?"

"Like you, today has been very exciting for me and I don't want your tight ass making me cum too fast. I want to flood your pussy with my cum, but right now I want to Fuck Your Ass!"

Michelle drops her head. "Oh god."

I lube up my condom coated dick and dribble some on her ass around the plug and I pull. Her ass has a good grip on it. I have it about 30-40% out. Her ass is obscenely stretched around it and I let her ass suck it back in. She had been panting as I was pulling it out and just groaned as I let it fall back.

I grab it again and this time I keep pulling. It passes the halfway mark and her ass squeezes it out. "Oh fuck. Thank god it's out." Michelle gasps.

I waste no time. I pour some lube right in her open ass. She yelps and then Groans. "FFFFUUUCCCKKKKK!"

I push all the way in and stay there. Michelle is panting. "Oh god. Oh god." I start small strokes in and out and she gets louder. "OH GOD. OH SHIT. JESUS YOU FEEL HUGE!"

I pull out and she gasps. I pour in more lube and push right back in doing some slow fucking. "Oh god. Shit. Jesus. Swearing and grunting is all she can manage. I push in hard and stay buried.

"So you aren't screaming in pain." I say

"No it's not that it hurts. It's A Lot!" Michelle says as she pants.

"So you like it?"

"Not sure about like it, but it's not hurting me."

"Good enough for me." I grab her hips and start fucking her ass like I mean it. She howls out as I start hard and fast and she continues to grunt and pant. It's been a few minutes now of this and even with the two condoms her ass is a vice. I have to stop if I want my first load in her pussy.

I pull out and push her forward and to the side. "Your ass fucking has concluded for the evening." Michelle is reaching back to her asshole probing her wide open hole. "You ladies have a little bit of time to yourselves. Clean Michelle up and do as you please. I pat Michelle's ass and she looks at me. "When I come back I am tying you up and fucking that pussy until I cum deep inside of you.

She just smiles and sighs. "I can't wait." I walk out to get a beer. I pull my rubbers off, wipe myself off with a paper towel and grab a beer.

I no soon sit in my recliner then Chris comes out. I wave her over to me. She walks up beside me and I pull her down to my lap. I have one arm around her with my beer in my hand and the other hand gently rubbing her boobs.

"Do you mind that I am concentrating on Michelle right now?"

Chris smiles at me. "God no. I need a break. I have had sex with more men today then in the last 10 years. My vagina needs a break."

I reach down between her legs. "Don't forget this pussy is mine for 20 something days still."

Chris half smiles "Yes I know, but Kristen and I both need a break and a long hot bath."

"I will allow you both to leave for your bath on three conditions." Chris smiles at me waiting. One, secure Michelle's wrists to the bed and pull her down so her arms are over her head. Two if she isn't wet Kristen eats her out until she orgasms. Once she does you two leave. Three I expect pictures of you soaking in a hot tub. ALONE. No going downstairs to play with Kristen. That can happen right here."

She doesn't miss a beat. "Deal."

"The deal needs to be sealed with a kiss." I tell her.

She leans down and curls my toes with the kiss she gives me. She breaks the kiss and pulls back. "I know it will sound strange but Thank You for today. It was amazing."

"I am glad to be of service." She hops up and I smack her ass. She grabs some water and heads in the bedroom.

It's not two minutes later I hear Michelle. "Hey what are you doing? Come on really you don't have to. Ow my arms. You don't have to pull me down so hard. Kristen what are you...Oh my..."

I sit and listen for a few minutes. Michelle is definitely enjoying the attention. She gets a little louder and louder and then orgasms. As Chris and Kristen walk out of the bedroom I hear Michelle. "Wait, don't go. Don't leave me like this." Chris puts on her robe and the two of them head out.

I stand in the doorway. "God you look good like that. Your nipples are rock hard. Your pussy is soaked and that ass looks inviting too."

"My nipples are rock hard because you put clamps on them. My pussy is wet because Kristen went down on me and made me cum after Chris tied my wrists to the bed, and my ass looks inviting because you already fucked the shit out of it. It's probably still open a little. And I hate to admit it. I am horny as hell."

"So what are you today?" I ask

Michelle sighs. "Your Fuck Toy. Please fuck your Fuck Toy."

"Since you have been honest I will be. I am so worked up if I fuck you now I am afraid it will be a tease for you. I will give you a choice. A quick hard fuck and I cum in your pussy. A quick blowjob now with a mouthful of cum and then a longer fuck a few minutes after that."

"I will take a mouthful of cum for a nice long fuck. PLEASE!!" She begs

I reach down and unclip her nearest wrist. "Unclip your other wrist and get on your knees."

She frees herself and gets on the floor. "Oh my god I have never done this."

"What? You've never blown a guy?" I ask surprised.

She giggles. "No I mean on my knees like this with the guy standing." She looks at my hardon in her face, and then up at me. "I like it." She sucks maybe a third of my dick into her mouth. She moves so only the head is in her mouth and runs her tongue around it as she sucks. Dear god she is good. She looks up and smiles at me and bobs up and down. My hands are on her head but just resting there. She is talented. She bobs a little to deep and coughs spitting me out. I am covered in drool and she jerks me off while she recovers.

She looks up at me. "Sorry out of practice."

"Out of practice? You are amazing. I can't wait to get a practiced blowjob." I gently pull her head forward. She bobs forward and sucks me in and out. The back and forth bobbing and sucking continues. It's been less then 5 minutes I start grunting. She looks up and me and pulls back so she is sucking on the head only. She looks into my eyes and gives me a subtle nod yes. She knows I am about to cum

I don't want to be too rough with Michelle. I think the way to get her to come back is a little tenderness. It takes all I have not to jam her face down on my dick as I cum.

With my first shot of cum she coughs and chokes. Half pulling off me. As she coughs I can't help but cum. Landing all over her nose, lips and chin. She is a trooper. She gets done coughing and sucks me in. Sucking and licking my dick clean.

She looks up at me smiling as she pushes the cum into her mouth on her face and rubs it into her tits where it dripped down. Your first shot hit me right in the back of my throat like a fire hose." She giggles. "I couldn't help choking."

I reach down and hook my finger in the nipple clamp chain and pull her up by it. First she hisses and then starts saying "Ow. Ow. Ow" as she stands up. I let it drop and flick her nipples with my finger. She sucks in a quick breath.

I lean into her neck. "Do you know what I am about to do to you?" I ask as I kiss and nibble around her neck and ear.

She moans "Anything you want."

"I am going to lay you back on the bed and go down on you, getting you nice and wet."

She holds my head against her. "I am soaked. I don't need fore play. Please just fuck me."

"What? And not be a gentleman by returning the favor of that amazing blowjob. That would be rude."

"Please don't make me beg."

"I would never do that, but I would remind you that you are a new toy that I want to taste. Chris and Kristen may have tasted you already but I haven't. I want to taste this virgin like pussy." I tell her as I run my hand over her pussy. She is right. She is soaked

"Most women wouldn't be complaining about a guy going down on them."

"Fuck! Most women haven't been forced to watch and orgy with a vibrator in them. Most women haven't already had two different women bring them to orgasm. I want to get Fucked."

"Give me five minutes. When I make you cum or in 5 minutes I will roll over so you can climb aboard and ride me like there is no tomorrow."

She hops on the bed and lays back on the pillows and spreads her legs. "Clocks ticking." she laughs.

I crawl between her legs and kiss all around her pussy. This gets me soft pleasurable moans. I run my tongue up between her lips and flick her clit with my tongue. This gets me a surprised gasp as I flick it back and forth. I move down and kiss her lips again. Sliding my tongue all around and inside of her. Now she is panting. I am getting under her skin. I go back to her clit licking and sucking it into my mouth. I take two fingers and push them into her. She groans loudly. "Oh Fuck!"

Oh fuck is right. Jesus she is tight for my fingers. Her pussy is going to feel amazing when I fuck her. I start curling my fingers up inside her pussy and rubbing. Her hips are humping. She is holding my head against her.

Michelle starts panting. "Fuck. Fuck. Don't stop. Oh god." She goes stiff as a board and orgasms. She lays back for a minute or so to revel in her orgasmic bliss and then looks at me. "Roll over cowboy. You said I could ride you."

I get up from between her thighs and lay back on my bed. I am barely flat and her leg is swinging over me. She shifts herself and starts rubbing herself against my hardon. She is sliding back and forth. Rubbing her pussy along the length of my dick. She has her hands on my chest and shoulders. "MMMMmmmm I really want you."

I hold her head in my hands. "Then take my dick, aim it at your pussy and Fuck Me. I am going to just lay here. You want me? You have to fuck me." I tell her and I release her.

She sits up and reaches between us as she lifts her hips. I can feel her hand wrap around and rub my hardon along her pussy lips and then I feel her drop on me. Her pussy envelopes me little by little. Slowly she drops pauses drops and repeats 2 or 3 times. The entire time her eyes are closed and then she bottoms out.

Her eyes open and stare down at me. "Oh god I have missed this feeling." Michelle starts little rocking motions. "Oh god it hurts and feels good. You are stretching me out."

"Slow down if you need to."

"Slow down? I don't want to slow down. I want to speed up. I want to feel you fucking in and out of me. I want to feel my pussy stretched around you. Gripping you as you push in and out. I want to ride you until I come. It's only a few minutes she alternates from humping and grinding, to small up and down fucking motions.

Her breathing is getting faster, her face is red, and she is frantically grinding on me. I reach up and get her attention by flicking her nipples in the clamps. They are distended and very dark. She looks right at me. "I am so close." She pants

I reach up and hold her chin. "Tell me when you are just about to cum and I promise I will make your orgasm spectacular."

She just nods and less than a minute later. "Oh god. I am there. I am going to..."

I pull the claps off her nipples. Her eyes go wide for a split second, and then she screams. Her hands grab and hold each tit while she falls off me shivering. She rolls on her side.

I move around and start to get on top of her. She tries to fight me off. "Please no. Don't touch me. I can't...". I get her legs pushed back and shove myself into her.

All she manages is "GGGAAAHHHHHH."

Mother of god her pussy is perfect. I am plowing into her. She can't form coherent words. It's nothing but gasping and grunting. She is making so much noise. In no time she stiffens up real. She catches me by surprise and her legs force me out of her and she rolls away. Now she is on her side with her hand over her pussy.

She looks over at me. You can see she has had it. It is written all over her face. "Please really. I cant. Please don't."

I crawl beside her and wrap my arm over her. "I will let you recover. Then I am having my way with you doggy style until I finally cum in that pussy."

She lays back against me moaning. I hold her just palming a boob. "Please no." She whines.

"Ssshhhh. I am just holding you, but once you have recovered I am Fucking You Hard." She just leans back and sighs. It takes a few minutes but her breathing returns to normal and she has relaxed against me.

I reach down and cup her ass cheek. She moans and pushes back against my hand. I pinch her ass and she yelps. "You know what I want to do with my Toy now?"

She giggles. "Fuck me from behind?"

"That's right. So get on your hands and knees." I tell her.

I grab her hips and turn her so the bedroom mirror is in front of her. I grab her hair and slowly pull her head up. "I want you to watch yourself as I fuck you. I want you to see the look on your face as I slide into you. I want you to watch yourself cum." I line up and push back into her.

Her mouth opens a tad with a silent Oh. Then then moans "Jesus you feel nice inside me."

I tug on her hair a tad to get her attention in the mirror. "Look at your face. Is that the face of a woman that isn't enjoying herself?"

She smiles. "Oh fuck no. I am thoroughly enjoying this. I can't wait to enjoy it more."

I let go of her hair. "Keep watching." I grab her hips and drive into her hard over and over again. Her look is one of pure pleasure. I keep a firm steady stroke going. All you can hear is her moaning, my breathing and the wet slapping as I fuck her.

I tug her hair again. "Reach back and rub your clit. I want to feel this tight pussy spasm and cum as I fuck you." She reaches back and I can feel her hand at her pussy. I push hard on her shoulders with just her one arm she drops the head and shoulders onto the bed. "That's a good girl. I want that ass to be nice and high. I love watching it jiggle as I fuck you. I am fucking away and her asshole is still I tick open.

I stick my thumb in my mouth getting as wet as I can. Michelle is panting and moaning. She gives a small shriek and again tenses up. As she shrieks I push my thumb into her ass and she screams. She tries to pull away, but falls forward as I push my weight onto her.

She is now flat with all my weight on her. Both my dick and thumb still in her pussy and ass, and I resume fucking her and fingering her ass. She is giving small screams with almost every thrust. Her pussy and ass are squeezing and gripping me like I have never felt. I can't take 15 seconds of this. I pull my thumb out of her ass, grab her hips and hold myself inside her as I grunt and cum.