Paying the Rent Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris catches her breath. Michelle leans up and looks at her "And finally you taste delicious." She leans in and gives Chris a passionate kiss. Giving Chris a taste of her own juices.

Michelle breaks the kiss. "That is why you are a sexy woman."

Chris pulls Michelle into a tight hug.

Michelle pulls back. "I haven't felt another person's touch in almost 3 years. I got wet just going down on you. Would you please go down on me and make me orgasm?"

Chris's face softens. "Oh honey." And she pulls her into another hug. She pushes Michelle back. "I would like nothing better than to make you orgasm."

Chris lays between Michelle's legs and starts kissing up her thigh and then up the other.

Michelle pleads. "Please don't tease me."

Chris uses both hands and spreads Michelle's lips open. She then runs her tongue from the bottom up to her clit and sucks on Michelle's clit.

Michelle lets out a loud gasping "Oh Fuck." Michelle is moaning and gasping. Listening to the slurps and kissing sounds Chris is making is extremely hot.

Michelle starts panting. "Yes. Please. Yes. Don't stop. Oh fuck. I am...". From there it's is nothing but small shrieks, gasps and moans.

Michelle is holding Chris's face to her. As she gently kisses all around Michelle's pussy leaving her clit alone for the moment, she takes two fingers and pushes them in Michelle.

Michelle winces and grabs Chris's wrist. "Easy baby. I have only used one finger for years. Please go easy."

I hop up on the bed and sit next to them and hold Michelle's hand in mine. "Michelle you know you want this." and I place her hand on my crotch and hold her hand on my hardon. "Right now would you rather Chris stretch you a little with her two fingers or have two of my fingers do it?"

Michelle's hand hasn't left my hardon. She is holding it herself. "Oh god. Chris's please."

"Chris use two fingers gently. Nice and slow to stretch her out." Michelle looks down to watch Chris finger her. I reach down and turn Michelle's face to me. "You and I are getting kinky after the cookout. I want you nice and stretched. I want you to know you are getting fucked. Would you like that? Do you want me to fuck you?"

Michelle squeezes me. "God yes."

"Good because I really want to fuck you, but right now I want to watch you two together." I reach down to Chris's wrist and speed up her finger fucking. Michelle just groans.

"Chris you are not doing her any favors by being gentle. After the cookout I am tying her to the bed and we are going to ravage her. She is going to have orgasm after orgasm. I want her screaming in pleasure. If she screams out in pain it will be you & Kristen that are punished. Do you understand?"

Chris quietly says "Yes."

Just then there is a knock on my door. "Neither of you move or stop. Michelle I expect Chris will make you orgasm before I return. Don't muffle it or hold back. I want to hear you in the living room."

I get up and walk to the door. When I open it Kristen is standing there looking every bit dressed like June Cleaver. She has a flowery flowing dress that is past the knees. It has a flat cut across her chest leaving just the right amount of cleavage. She has on makeup but not over done. I want to compliment her, but I also have to find something to punish her for.

"Wow Kristen you look every part the wholesome church going woman from the 50s." I let her walk in and close the door. I grab her by the back of the neck and push her towards the bedroom. I push her up against the wall beside the bedroom door. I spin her around and kiss her hard and a start feeling her up though her dress. There is what I can punish her for.

I break the kiss. "Listen to that." We stand in silence and you can hear Michelle gasping and moaning. I hold her there. I can see it in her face she isn't sure that's Chris she is hearing. "Does it sound like fun?"

Kristen nods yes.

"Would you like to join in the fun?"

She smiles and nods again

"Too bad you can't. You have to be punished first. You didn't listen to me."

Kristen's face drops. "No I did. You said you wanted me in my Sunday best. Isn't this a nice church outfit?"

"Kristen you are a teacher. I am disappointed. Don't you teach your students to listen? You didn't listen, or in this case read carefully. I told you no Mother Theresa crap. That definitely feels like old lady bra and panties."

Just then Michelle cums hard. She screams "Fuck Yes. Fuuuccckkkk."

I grab Kristen by the neck and push her into the room in front of me. Michelle looks up and is surprised to see Kristen. "You must be to other entertainer. I though she wasn't going to make it for my fun?"

I answer "She obviously got here early." Chris goes to get up to probably hug Kristen, but I glare at her and she stays on the bed. I unzip Kristen's dress and push it off her shoulders and over her hips. She is standing before use in basic white bra and panties.

"Michelle I want a woman's opinion. Is her bra and panties semi sexy, or Mother Theresa?"

"I hate to say it because I have some but it's very Mother Theresa."

"Thank you Michelle. Kristen did I tell you no Mother Theresa crap?"

"Yes"

As soon as I hear her say yes I reach down, grab her panties and rip them off her I one hard yank. Kristen screams in surprise and pain. As I rip them off I am pulling up and back. I am sure it's painful pulling across her pussy like that. As Kristen's hand reaches down to soothe her pussy I unclip her bra and push it off her shoulders.

"Take off that bra and put back on your dress."

Kristen shrugs her bra off and pulls her dress back up. I lean over her shoulder and whisper softly to her. "I will give you a choice of punishments. Ten hard spankings from me, or five from each of the women? Decide now or I might give you all of them."

Kristen looks at the women and blurts out. "The women. The women."

Michelle looks at me. "The women what?"

"The women, you two are going to carry out Kristen's punishment for the Mother Theresa underwear." I tell them. Chris's face drops. She has a pretty good idea of what is coming

"What punishment?" Michelle asks.

"You will each spank one of her ass cheeks five times in a row, hard. If I don't think you are being hard you will get 10 from me."

Michelle looks at me. "You think you are spanking me?"

"My house. My rules. Take it or leave it."

Michelle continues to look at me. A small smile forms and she just says "Ok."

I smile back. "Ok. Well since Kristen is dressed, and was late. You will come help me finish getting ready. Pointing at Chris and Michelle you two I want you to scissor each other until you cum then you can get dressed for the party."

Kristen very quietly asks Chris to pull her zipper up. I can see Chris trying to rub her shoulder to reassure her.

"Let's go ladies. Kristen starts walking out of the room, Chris and Michelle turn towards each other. I see Michelle taking the lead. I don't think Chris understands what scissoring is but was afraid to ask me. Time is getting short. I walk out to the kitchen.

I have Kristen setup the cooler out by the grill. I could have dumped it all in and carried it, but it's fun watching Kristen struggle with multiple trips. Everything is outside and I take Kristen by the arm. "Let's see how the ladies are doing."

We walk in the room and Chris is back in her lingerie and Michelle is pulling on her pants. "Oh we missed the show."

Michelle smiles and looks up. "To bad too. I saw fireworks. Scissoring was a great idea."

"Chris was it good for you too?" I ask

"Oh yes. I had never thought of two women doing that. It was very nice."

Michelle hugs her from behind squeezing here boobs. "Oh honey you were Fantastic too. It felt so good to have sex again with another person." Michelle looks up at me and Kristen while still holding Chris. "I hope the after party is as much fun. I need a drink I am going to head out to the yard. You girls enjoy your afternoon. There is a part of me that is jealous."

I sit Chris and Kristen on the bed. "Ok rule number one everyone follows the rules. I doubt there will be a problem. If there is come get me or just scream my name. I will be right in."

They both nod.

"All guys wear condoms when fucking. They cum in your mouth or in the condom period. I don't want a mess made of my ladies. You have the right to refuse for rudeness or body oder. Again I will be surprised, but again just call out. I want you two to give in to your inner sluts, get fucked and entertain my contractors. There will be 6-10 guys. Are we all good?"

They nod. "I want to hear you say it please."

They both say "Yes"

"Good. I am curious. I can't check Chris because she just played with Michelle but...stand up Kristen." I reach under her dress and run my fingers through her pussy lips. "Just as I thought, you aren't damp, you are wet with excitement. Have fun ladies. Put on your masks unless you want every guy seeing your face."

I walk out to the yard and Michelle is sitting in a chair drinking a beer talking to my carpenter and his helper. I say hello as I walk up and shake hands.

Ron looks at me "So is umm. Everything still setup, or umm ok?"

Michelle speaks up. "Yes you horny bastard, the women are upstairs."

"Oh you uummm know about them?" Asks Ron

"Yes I told her. I didn't want her to be uncomfortable. She is ok with it and decided to come for the food and company. Well not the ladies company." I say.

Michelle smiles "And no, the only beef I want at this party is the beef Jeff is serving." And she laughs, and gives me a knowing smile.

Ron pulls me aside. "So this is really happening? I didn't think it would.

"It is. Simple rules. Be nice. Be clean. No cells you give them to me before heading in. The women can say no. Condoms a must for fucking. Cum in the ladies mouth or condom. Not on them making a mess for the next guy. Be respectful and courteous. They both have on masks to protect their identity. They Stay On! One is dressed like June Cleaver. Push the dress up or down but it stays on. The other in black lingerie. It can be removed but not torn off. If they scream for me, I come in with a taser and will ask questions after you wake up. Any questions?"

Ron smiles "One. Can I head in now?"

I laugh. "Sure." I put my hand out. "Phone."

Ron hands me his and calls over his helper Dean. "Give Jeff your phone."

"What." Says Dean.

"Give me your phone or you don't get to go in the house and get laid." I tell Dean. He hands me his phone real fast. "Ron, cover all the rules. I get called in. I will zap you both."

Ron laughs. "I will tell him and we will behave."

"Have fun."

I go and sit next to Michelle and grab a beer. Since no one else is here yet. "You want to watch?" I ask her.

"Watch what?"

"The action."

Michelle gives me a sly smile. "You have cameras in there?"

"Yup"

"Did you record me?"

"Yup"

"Oh my god." She laughs. "Yes I want to watch and I want a copy."

"Done and done."

I pull up the App. I have a small camera basically in each corner of the room. It pulls up all 4 cameras on the screen so it's small. Chris and Kristen are sitting side by side talking when you hear a man say hello and their heads turn towards the door. In come walking Ron & Dean.

They stop and stare. "Wow" I hear Ron say. He walks over and takes Kristen's hand and pulls her up. "I love the dress. Makes me think of a friends Mother when I was younger. God I had a crush on her. He runs his hands down Kristen's shoulders to her tits. After rubbing her tits a bit he reaches behind her and unzips the dress. He then reaches up and pulls it off her shoulders. The dress falls to her hips leaving her tits exposed. We reaches up and cups her tits again. He squeezes them for a moment and then puts his hands on Kristen's shoulders and pushes her down onto her knees.

I look at Michelle. "Let's check on Chris." I tap the screen and pull up another camera.

Dean has the straps pulled down off Chris's shoulders and is going to town on her tits. One is in his mouth. He is sucking on her nipple while she holds his head to her chest, and he uses a hand to pull and twist on the other nipple. Chris's head is back and she is moaning. Dean stands up, pulls down his jeans, and pulls Chris towards him. She bends down and sucks him into her mouth. He is holding her head and pumping into her mouth.

He hasn't been getting a blowjob for 2 minutes. He pushes Chris's head back, and hands her a condom I have on each nightstand. " I want to fuck you."

She rolls the condom on him. I can hear the excitement in Chris's voice as she lays back. " My first dick of the day." She moans as Dean pushes in and starts fucking hard and fast. Youth is on his side. "Oh Fuck!" She groans.

Dean has her legs bent back and is fucking her pretty hard. She is grunting and moaning the entire time. Just then you see Kristen pushed on to the bed. It looks like she is on all fours.

I swap angles. Ron is rolling a condom on and steps up behind Kristen. He flips up her dress and says "I am going to fuck you Mrs Murphy." Looks like he is really seeing a friend's mother from decades ago. I look over at Michelle.

She laughs. "Oh we have to stay with this feed."

Ron slaps her ass. "If you don't want me to tell Mr Murphy who I see sneaking in your house every Friday morning. You are going to fuck me after he leaves every Friday."

Kristen plays along. " You promise not to tell Mr Murphy and I will let you fuck me after Mr Larson does."

Michelle and I are laughing when a couple more people arrive. I hand her the phone to go greet them.

Rick and Sean are brothers and they are my electricians. As I am greeting them, my plumber and his helper, Matt & Jim show up.

They are all asking basically the same questions. "Are you serious? Are they here?"

I assure them they are real and currently entertaining Ron & Dean. Rick wants to head upstairs and check it out. I am about to explain the rules when I see my painters pull up. Another brother team Vic & Vin. I tell everyone to grab a drink and hold on. I don't want to keep repeating myself so I wait for Vic & Vin.

Once everyone has a beer I start in. The late comers are upset. I decided first come, first served. Meaning Vic & Vin will be last. I again explain 2 at a time and all the rules. I don't expect a problem, but both Rick & Vic can be dicks. I hold up the taser while listening to it snap as I fire it up.

"Anyone breaks the rules, or the girls feel the need to yell out for me, and I promise you I will shoot first and ask questions later."

Rick stares at me. I can see him thinking if he wants to reply. He keeps quiet. I address everyone. "Please guys this is for you. A Thank You from me to you. Grab a beer, get some food, and I will let you know when you are up."

Michelle waves me over. "They just finished." She tells me as she hands me my phone.

"Thank you. Could you do me a favor? Go upstairs and let the girls know I will give them 15 minutes between guys. So they can freshen up if they want." I ask Michelle

She smiles and pats my cheek. "Such a gentleman." And she walks inside. It's not even 5 minutes and she is walking back with Ron & Dean. Michelle walks to me "They are both Way into this. They don't want a break. They want guy after guy. They said they will let you know when they want a break."

I laugh "Ok." I turn to the crowd. "Rick and Sean give me your cells and head upstairs." Rick balks at giving me the cell phone. "Lock it and hand it over. You aren't taking pictures or video."

"I am not giving you my phone." Rick says to me with anger in his voice.

I hand Sean his phone and yell out "Matt & Jim you are up."

They look surprised but don't look a gift horse in the mouth. They hand over their phones without question and head upstairs. Rick and Sean are now arguing because they lost their spot. They are going to love this. "Vic and Vin you are on deck. Rick and Sean are now last for not playing by the rules."

"What the Fuck?" Rick screams at me.

I calmly reply to him with my taser in hand. "I explained All the Rules not 15 minutes ago. You agreed and now don't think they apply to you. So now it's last place or not at all. Your choice."

Sean steps between us. "No we are good. You know Rick has a temper."

"Well he cools down or goes home and he can take a cold shower!" I tell Sean.

Sean pushes Rick away from me talking to him as they go. Michelle walks up to me. "Everything Ok?"

"Nothing I can't handle." I pull out my phone. "Let's grab a beer and check in on the girls." I tell her.

Before we can Ron & Dean come over. Ron is clapping me on the back and thanking me, and he wants to talk. I unlock my phone and hand it to Michelle. "Michelle, could you look up that thing we were talking about and take a look at it?"

Michelle smiles. "I would be happy to."

Ron keeps me talking. It goes from "Eternally Grateful" to an upcoming rehab to an apartment I had asked him about. I can't get away. He keeps going on and on.

Finally Michelle comes over. I thought she was going to save me. She hands me my phone. "All is good but I want to check on something upstairs." She walks away and heads inside as Matt & Jim are walking out.

Now Matt & Jim are happy and comparing notes with Ron and Dean. I have no clue what went on with the girls and Matt & Jim, I think Michelle does but she went inside. Vic & Vin are looking at me waiting for the go ahead. I hold up a finger to tell them to give me a minute and step away.

I open my phone and there are all three of the ladies going down on each other. Michelle has them all lined up perfectly for one of the cameras. Kristen is laying back. Michelle is between her legs on all fours eating her out. Chris is on her back under Michelle, eating Michelle out while rubbing her own clit.

I shake my head. I look at the guys. "The girls are on a small break. I am going to go check on them." I head upstairs.

I stand in the bedroom door for a minute watching. It takes every ounce of I don't know what not to join them. I play it up and Bark. "What the Fuck!"

They all jump and roll off each other with a startled look on their faces. Michelle recovers first. "Hi Jeff. The girls needed a break."

"Really that is them needing a break?"

Michelle smiles. "Yes they needed a break from cock."

I look at Chris and Kristen. "Is this true? So you need a break?"

They look at each other and shake their heads no. I grab Kristen by the chin. "You know the price for lying to me. What happened?"

Kristen looks up at me and then down. "She came in and said she was next."

Michelle looks disappointed. "Tattletale that could have worked."

I jump at Michelle and pin her to the bed face down. I use my body weight to hold her down. I turn to Chris. "You are still punishment free. If you want to stay that way, get me the medium butt plug and lube."

Chris jumps for the toys in the drawer.

Michelle yelps out. "What? No, come on!"

"Oh yes. You knew the plan for today and now you upset it. So tonight after everyone goes home. Kristen gets spanked, and then you get punished."

Chris tries to hand me the plug. "Put a small bit of lube on her butthole and rub a little on the plug and push it in with one push or you will get spanked tonight too."

Michelle starts pleading. "Please Jeff no. It's been probably 5-10 years since someone played with my ass. You don't need to do this."

Using Michelle's hair I turn her head to look at me. "I don't need to. I want to. If you want to leave now just say so. You can get dressed and leave."

She just looks at me. "Butt plug or go now?" I growl at her.

Her eyes look down in defeat. "The plug."

"To horny to say no." I say with a chuckle.