Paying the Rent Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of us lay there panting. "God I love that feeling." She says with a sigh.

"What feeling?" I ask still propped on top of her

"I love when a guy cums in me. Sometimes like now I can feel you squirt and then that warm feeling of your cum inside of me."

"I am happy to be of assistance."

Michelle laughs. "I am sure you are."

I push up off her pulling myself out. As is slide down her legs I see her red pussy lips peaking through. "God you look real sexy from here." I say

"Oh god stop. I must be a mess."

I reach for my phone n the nightstand. I push her legs apart.

"Oh god no. Not from that angle!"

"Ssshhhh. You are sexy."

She stops trying to close her legs. I snap a few pictures. "Hold your ass cheeks apart."

"Seriously?"

"Come on. Trust me."

Michelle sighs but reaches back. Her asshole isn't open but it's not closed. Her pussy lips are red, puffy and pulled open a tad. Just as I am taking the first shot, some cum dribbles out of her. I snap a few more.

I pat her thigh letting her know I was done. She pulls her hands back and rolls over. I crawl up along side her and show her the pictures of her pussy. "Oh my god." She says a little embarrassed. Then she sees the cum leaking out of her and her tone changes. "Oh my god. I wouldn't believe that's me if not for my hands and you just took it."

"Would you eat that pussy?" I ask.

She gives me a sexy look and reaches down between us. She brings her two fingers back up wet and covered in cum. She sucks them in her mouth and pops them out. "You bet I would."

After a few minutes of laying there catching our breath she sits up. "I Really Hate to say it, but I have to get cleaned up and go. Afternoon has become early evening and I have to get home."

"I may not like it, but I understand."

"Thank you for understanding. She grabs her clothes and walks into the bathroom. After getting washed up she comes out dressed and stares at me. I am still naked on the bed. "You are hard still?"

"You aren't the only one that enjoyed today."

Michelle smiles. "More than you know. I Really appreciated the entire day. I Loved it all."

"I am very glad you did. My goal was to tease you and fuck you once I saw there was a chance."

She smiles and shakes her head as she leans over the bed to kiss me. It's a nice kiss. She breaks it, and her eyes are tearing up.

I hold her face. "Hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong. It has all been beautiful. It was also something I desperately needed emotionally and physically.." And a tear rolls down her cheek.

"Text or call Anytime. Hell for that matter stop up after you come over every Sunday as an incentive for a job well done."

She leans in again and gives me a very soft sensual kiss. She breaks the kiss. "Oh I think you can count on that happening. She smiles and walks out of my bedroom and then a few seconds later out my front door.

I have got to fuck her again!