Paying Tuition Ch. 10

Story Info
College girl finds a boy is more than just business.
1.6k words
4.8
2.2k
3
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
845 Followers

I came home to find a package on the front step. Cam was once again buying naughty things for our videos. I always loved opening them and discovering what his little perverted mind had in store. Our last adventure had me dressed like a dominatrix. I had turned his fantasy around on him and had taken his tight ass with my strap-on. He had cum like a racehorse and really seemed to get off on it. I had filed that scenario in my sexy file for future use. I went to my bedroom and eagerly unwrapped the package.

Hmm, this one was different. It was a SWAT jumpsuit, like the police wear. Also in the package were a pair of really cool, flat soles and black lace-up combat boots. I could see myself wearing those on a daily basis. In the bottom of the box was a billy club and some hand cuffs. I giggled. My little Cam had such an imagination. I undressed, then put on my new costume. The jumpsuit was tight fitting and accentuated my curves nicely. I slipped on the boots and tied them, then headed for the mirror. Wow, I thought, I would make one sexy cop. However, I wanted to add my own touch to this scenario. I pulled my thick long brown hair back and braided it into a single thick braid. This was exactly what I was looking for. My look was stern, yet sexy.

I made my way to the studio. Cam was editing tape and had his headphones on. He didn't hear me come up behind him. I tapped the billy club on his headphones. He nearly jumped out of his skin. He spun around and took in the sight. Cam's eyes grew wide. A huge smile crossed his face. I sternly barked, "you are under arrest, get up and turn around." Cam sprung to his feet. I turned him to face the editing machine and pulled his arms behind his back. The sound of clicking handcuffs filled the room. He protested and asked what he had done. I told him to shut up and told him that I was going to search him. I asked him if he had anything that might poke me. He laughed and said that he did and if I was lucky it might happen. His cheeky comment made me smile but he could not see that.

I kicked his legs apart and started from the top of his head. My hands rubbed through his hair. He moaned. I continued down his back, making sure to explore every inch. My hands did a thorough search of his butt cheeks then I continued down to his feet. Finding nothing, I spun him around. I asked him if he was keeping anything from me. He said, "no ma'am." I squeezed his cheeks and forced his mouth open. I shoved two fingers into his mouth and made sure I searched every corner. Cam responded by sucking on my fingers, hoping that I would relent. I pulled them out of his mouth and wiped them on his face. I continued down until I got to his caged penis.

I sternly asked him what it was. He responded that it was a cock cage. I asked him why he was wearing it. He looked down for a second and said that his girlfriend demanded it. I told him that maybe she thought he was not trustworthy, and she had thought that he might be hiding something. He protested. I continued down his body. Finding nothing, I told him to bend over. I yanked his pants to his ankles. I asked him if he had anything hidden in his ass. Cam responded with a high-pitched no. I placed two fingers on his asshole and asked him again. He squealed no again.

I slowly slid my fingers into his tight ass. Cam howled. I kept pushing until I felt his prostate. "What is this", I asked. Cam said it was his prostate. It appeared to be contraband to me. I began to flick it as if to remove it. Cam squirmed. I dug harder. My fingers pressed and rubbed his spot. Cam's legs trembled. I leaned onto his back and whispered, "if you are guilty, you will cum." Cam squealed again and said he was innocent. My fingers started tapping his prostate rapidly. Cam popped himself onto his toes. His butt clamped down on my hand. I increased my pressure. Suddenly, I felt what seemed like Morse Code on my finger. Thump, thump, thump.

Cam let out a frightened moan. His legs began to tremble, then his body stiffened. I reached between Cam's legs with my free hand and squeezed his balls. That was too much to resist. Cam's caged penis began flowing a long stream of warm cum. I pressed his prostate hard and squeezed his balls harder. Cam howled. I asked him if he was guilty. He screamed yes. I continued his torture well past the point where his orgasm was over, just to make sure he knew who was boss. I pulled my fingers from his ass. His feet hit the floor, followed by his body. I stood over him looking down at him. My boyfriend was a puddle of orgasmic goo. He stared up at me and told me that he loved me. I placed my boot onto his cage and told him that he was mine forever.

Later that day, I was in my room folding laundry. The door opened; it was Cam. I turned to see him. To my surprise he was dressed in his own SWAT uniform and black boots. Fuck, he looked hot. I threw my hands up and said I gave up. He spun me around and locked my wrists in cuffs. Cam asked me if I had anything to hide. I protested and told him he would have to look if he wanted to find something. Cam started with my hair, which was still in a thick braid. His hands then fully explored my breast and perky nipples. They continued down my chest, stopping at my clit. His strong fingers rubbed my wet clit. My knees touched as my body bent in reaction to his probing. I closed my eyes. Cam slipped his fingers deeper inside me. His finger arrived at my G-spot. It was a place he knew quite well and was good at making it feel special.

Cam rubbed my spot, which sent me down the road to orgasmic bliss. Cam grabbed my braid with his free hand and pulled my head back. He bit my neck, then made his way to my earlobe and nibbled on that too. My pussy gushed in response. Without warning Cam stopped and spun me around to face him. He said that he had a search warrant and needed to do a complete and thorough search. He pushed me onto the bed and pulled my pants and underwear off with one motion. Cam unzipped his jumpsuit to reveal his uncaged cock, standing at full attention. I asked him who gave him permission to be uncaged. He responded that he was the law and I needed to shut up and do what I was told.

Cam's uncharacteristic boldness made my pussy gush like a river. I liked this side of him. Cam was usually standoffish and shy. His sudden take charge attitude was sexy and erotic. I complied. He spread my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed. With one thrust he went balls deep into my very wet pussy. I let out a gasp, then locked my legs around his waist. Cam then began thrusting as if he was trying to hit my throat. The bed moaned and creaked in protest. Cam grabbed my braid and used it to direct my face to his. He buried his tongue deep inside my mouth. His tongue probed my mouth as if to search every inch. His forcefulness made my whole-body tingle. His thick, hard cock attacked my G-spot, while the top of his shaft applied intense pressure to my clit. The combination of all of it sent me off on my orgasmic ride. Electric shocks started in my groin, then flowed through my body. My pussy clamped down on his cock and pulsed as if to milk out every drop of his special seed.

Cam felt me go over the edge. He pushed his rigid weapon as deep as he could inside me, then let out a deafening roar. A second later, I felt his warm cum filling my womb. His balls pulsing against my ass. Fuck, I just loved the feeling of Cam inside me. His cock was the perfect size. No matter how standoffish and shy he was, he had always been an amazing lover. He was coming out of his shell, and I liked what I was seeing and feeling. The two of us orgasmed in unison. Once we finished, we laid there in each other's arms. Two lovers attached as one.

After we finished, he uncuffed me. I asked Cam what his plans were for these uniforms. What video did he have in mind for me to do. He looked down shyly. I slapped him and told him to spit it out. After what seemed like ten minutes, he said that this dress up was for him and not for the video. I giggled and called him a little pervert. He got all nervous, I am sure he thought I was mad at him. I let him simmer for a minute, then told him that I had loved it. His whole body relaxed, then he kissed me. We snuggled together and both fell asleep.

drdick69
drdick69
845 Followers