Paying Tuition Ch. 09

Story Info
College girl finds a boy is more than just business.
1.6k words
4.69
5.2k
5
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
843 Followers

Cam and I had gotten into a routine. We made content for the website a couple days a week. I remained super horny, and Cam remained locked in his chastity cage. I would let him out once a week and he would dominate me for hours, then have an earth-shattering orgasm deep inside me. I liked the routine, and he wasn't complaining either. However, his penis being caged lead to some interesting content. He "storyboarded" some pretty kinky videos. Cam had me talking some really dirty shit to my viewers. The crazy part was the dirtier I got, the more views I received. He had a really perverted mind and knew exactly what my viewers wanted. They wanted hardcore, shit talking, denial. Real jerk off material, and I was happy to give it to them.

One morning, Cam called me to the studio. He had another one of his packages. It was usually some sort of panties, socks, or heels for me to wear, that he would ultimately sell to my viewers. Cam held the package and looked down. This was usually a sign that he was embarrassed and wanted me to do something that was going to be at the edge of my limits. I had come to trust his ideas though and although the things he would have me do were edgy, they always paid off handsomely. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me and tell me what was in the package. Cam stammered and sputtered, then said that he had many requests for this outfit, and he thought it would be one of my biggest sellers. I grabbed it out of his hands and opened it. My eyes got wide. I closed it and told him to set up the cameras.

I went to my room and dumped out the contents on the bed. There was a very sexy leather corset that quite honestly made me wet just looking at it. There were also leggings that looked like they were made of leather. Also on the bed was a pair of knee high, five-inch heel, lace-up, dominatrix boots and a leather whip. I put on everything, then picked up the last item. It was a black strap-on and harness. I stepped into the harness and pulled it up to my waist. I tightened the straps, then adjusted my large rubber penis. I walked over to the full-length mirror and looked at myself.

Holy fuck! I looked like one hell of a boss bitch. I flicked my whip at the mirror, then laughed. Cam, that little pervert wanted me to do a video like the one he had seen on Princess Rene's site. He had told me about it and I had watched it a number of times. I just loved her attitude and how she made the men that watched her videos, her bitches. I made my way down the hallway, making sure my heels made plenty of noise. As I came around the corner Cam caught a glimpse of me and blurted out, holy fucking shit! I barked at him, "turn on the fucking camera, bitch!"

Cam hit all the buttons quickly, then a shy "go" slipped from his lips. I started, "hey you little fucking pervert, you can't get a girl like me. No, what you dream about is sucking cock, or maybe even taking this cock in your little boy pussy. Is that what you want? Are you a little cock whore?" The look on Cam's face was priceless. His eyes were wide open. He was biting his bottom lip. His right hand was playing with his caged cock, and he was nodding his head yes. For the next seven to eight minutes, I talked about some of the nastiest shit I had ever talked about in any video. Numerous times, I grabbed my rubber penis and acted like I was fucking someone. I thrusted my hips like I was fucking the viewer. I was on fire. By the time the video ended, I was all torqued up. I felt like I had been given testosterone. Having a penis and balls, made me feel large and in charge.

Cam shut off the cameras and just stared at me. I yelled, "get on your knees bitch and suck my cock." Cam fell to the floor in front of me as if he had been shot. He gently lifted my penis and put it to his lips. I grabbed his head and shoved my cock in his mouth. I told him I wanted him to know what it was like to be a girl. I demanded he give me a real blow job, just like I had given him. Cam went to work on my cock as if he had been sucking cock all his life. I continued to verbally abuse him. The nastier I was, the more excited he became. He vigorously played with himself with his free hand to no avail. I knew he wanted me to unlock him so he could jerkoff, but I thought, what dominatrix would ever be that nice?

We played for about ten minutes, then I made him crawl on his hand and knees to my bedroom. I told him to lay on the bed. I grabbed some lube from my nightstand. Cams eyes were so wide, they took up half his face. I looked down at him and told him he needed to know what it was like to get fucked. I yanked his ass to the edge of the bed and poured lube on his tight asshole. He said nothing. All he did was look up at me wide eyed. I looked down between his legs, his caged penis fruitlessly strained to get out. I looked into his eyes and asked him to tell me he loved me. Cam softly squeaked out a pitiful" I love you."

I placed the tip of my cock on his tight butt hole, then pushed. Cam gasped then begged me to go slowly. I teased him and told him I was just going to drive it deep into him like he did to me. Cam shook his head back and forth. I pushed further. He winced. I asked him if he liked big cocks. He let out with some unintelligible babble. I pushed a bit more, until, suddenly there was less resistance. He grabbed my hips and begged me to wait for a moment. I granted his wish, then began to slowly thrust my hips. Cam stared intently at me as if I was the only thing in the world. After a few minutes of thrusting, his whole body began to relax. I took that as a signal to start fucking him like he had fucked me. I picked up the pace.

Cam writhed and moaned below me. His cock continued straining against the cage. His balls were retracted and tight to his body. It appeared he was enjoying being my bitch. I asked him if he liked being a little girl. To my surprise, he nodded yes. Suddenly my evil mind kicked in. As I continued to fuck his man pussy, I reached down and grabbed his cock cage. His erection was at about 50% but could go no further due to the cage. However, some of his penis pushed through the bars on the cage. I fiddled around with the parts that had escaped until I found the spot right under the head that was his most sensitive. I put it between my thumb and fore finger and rubbed it quickly and asked if that was his clit. Cam jumped and squirmed even more. I let out a sinister laugh. It was exactly what I wanted.

My thrusts became rhythmic and regular. I rubbed and teased his clit unmercifully and asked him if he wanted to cum like a girl. He could not speak but just nodded his head. I picked up my pace and intensified my stimulation of his clit. I looked down at him and with my sexiest voice said, "cum for me baby, cum on my big cock." Cam began to tremble. His toes curled as he clamped his knees together, trapping me between them. He let out a scream like a crazy man, then howled like a wolf in heat. A warm wet goo began to dribble onto my two fingers. I intensified my stimulation even more. Cam began to twist and turn on the bed. I held him down and shoved my cock deep inside him. His whole body was out of control. He was having a mind-blowing mental orgasm. All the while, his caged penis just produced a constant stream of cum. Not a shot after shot of cum, no just a constant stream of low velocity goo.

It took a long time for Cam to calm down. As he did, I placed my cummy fingers in his mouth and told him to clean up his mess. He licked my fingers clean. I slid my manhood from his boy pussy and looked down at him. Tears ran down his face and he looked like he was in a trance. I asked him why he was crying. He said that he loved me more than he had loved anyone ever in his life. That I had given him every sexual fantasy he had ever imagined and that he was the luckiest man to ever have lived. I climbed on top of him and planted a kiss on his still quivering lips, then whispered, "what little perverted fantasy do you want me to do next?"

drdick69
drdick69
843 Followers