Payment time for Rachel

Story Info
Employee caught shoplifting.
1.4k words
4.31
5.6k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel pays for her attempt at shoplifting.

I was feeling quite pleased with myself as I walked towards the employee exit after a long day in the store.

It was a lovely Saturday evening and I was looking forward to meeting my best friend Jenny for her birthday bash.

As I stepped out of the door.

"Hey miss could you come over here for a moment please?"

It was one of the store security guys.

"Have you anything on your person that you should not have."

Like what?

"Any staff purchases that you have not paid for?"

No! Absolutely not.

"Well Miss you won't mind accompanying me to the security office for a moment to clear up the matter?"

Shit I'm fucked if they search me.

Keep calm, talk your way out of it.

"Over here, take a seat, it will only take a few moments."

Thank you.

"I will ask you again, have you anything on your person belonging to the store that is not paid for?"

No.

"Ok that's great, just a bit of paperwork then."

Keep calm, it's going well, maybe just a random check.

"Name, Dob and employee number."

Rachel Hinton. C256. 8th March 2006 Sir.

"Great, just one more time, have you anything on your person or in your bag that belongs to the store, that you have not paid for?"

No, nothing.

''Ok, just a moment I need to make a quick call."

"Hello, yes, no she says she has nothing on her person. Ok, will do."

"Ok Rachel, you don't mind if I call you Rachel?"

No that's fine.

"Having spoken to my supervisor, he says that I need to search you, as there seems to be a surveillance recording, that contradicts your account."

"We can resolve it here, or we can send for the police to conduct the search and whatever may follow. You do know that it is the stores policy to prosecute anyone caught steeling don't you?"

Yes, shit I'm busted! keep calm, play the innocent, keep the Feds out of it if you can.

Time for a few tears, can we sort it out here?

"If we can yes but let's see how it goes."

"Pass me your bag?"

"Oh! What's this?''

Tear time, it's a head scarf and a purse, sob, sob,sob.I forgot they were there, sob, I was going to pay for them, but I forgot, sob, sniffle, sob.

"Do you know how many times I have heard that one?"

"Have you anything else belonging to the store?"

No, sob, no that's all.

"Very well, just one more quick call and then let's see how we can resolve it."

"Hi, yes she had some things in her bag. Ok, yes, oh dear. Ok will do."

"Well Rachel, it seems like you are a prolific liar, we think there is more to this, I am going to have to do a full body search."

"You can of course have the police do it at the station with your parent's present if you prefer."

No, no please don't call my parents, can we do it here?

"Ok but you will have to sign this form to confirm you fully consent to full body search here in the security office."

Yes, I will sign, is there anyway we can keep it here in store?

"I think it maybe to late for that as my supervisor is also involved."

"Stand up, just take off your top, or I can do it for you if you are hesitant."

I stood up, and undid the buttons of my blouse, pulling it out of my dress.

"Take it off, also your bra."

Turning by back to him I took off my blouse and unhooked my bra.

"Turn round and face me."

As I turned I took of my blouse and held on my bra with the palms of my hands.

"Take it off and drop it to the floor, and lift your arms up over your head, I need to see what you are hiding there."

As I dropped my bra to the floor a couple of cheap gold chains fell out.

"Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, keep your hands over your head, we need to investigate more."

I stood there as he ran his hands over and under my breasts, around my back returning to my breasts, he took my nipples between his fingers for a few moments, as he reached behind my skirt I could feel he had an erection.

Unzipping my skirt and dropping it to the floor he beckoned me to step out of it.

He was now very close to me as he slipped down my panties.

"Now what have we got in here?"

"Turn around and touch your toes so that I can see you are not concealing anymore contraband"

As I turned around and bent over he was telling me to go lower.

"Touch your toes, spread your legs a little, you are not down far enough."

My hands were flat on the floor.

Feeling His hand pass through my open legs and explore my pussy sliding a finger into my and opening my labia, his finger pushed back my clitoral hood finding my secret spot.

"Good, now are we going to settle this here? Or are we going to get your parents and the police involved?"

Can we settle it here?

I thought he just wanted to look at my body and perhaps touch me a little more.

As I turned around I could see he had taken out his fully erect cock.

"Come here and show me how you are going to take your punishment."

As he pushed himself into my mouth, the reality of the situation became clear to me.

"Now suck me nice and gently, take my head into your mouth, that's it suck on it a little more. Good girl, that's nice, go on a little more."

As he pushed his cock further and further into my mouth I could taste his precum in my mouth.

He put his hands behind my head and pulled me onto him in a rhythm.

"Oh! You are a good girl, suck me more, go on suck me, yes that's nice."

I could feel an excitement building up in me as he slid himself in and out of my mouth.

"Turn around, lay over the desk, spread your legs a little."

As I turned around I could feel the wetness that had built up in my pussy as I sucked him off.

He entered me easily my wetness lubricating the way for him.

His thrusts gradually increased as he shafted me harder and harder.

I could feel an orgasm building up inside my pussy.

Please don't cum in me, I don't want to get pregnant, please don't cum.

"Turn around then and suck me off until I cum."

As he pulled out of me, I turned around and as he entered my mouth I could taste the mixture of my own juices and his precum in my mouth.

He slipped his hand back to my cunt and found my G-spot with his finger.

As he pushed further into my mouth his finger pressed on to my sweet spot, I could feel the orgasam developing again, my hand unconsciously started massaging his balls as I sucked more eagerly with my developing orgasm.

I could hold on no longer as my orgasm took over, he immediately started to ejaculate in my mouth, pressing my secret spot with every squirt.

I was not able to swallow it all and some of his cum spilled out down his shaft.

His ejaculation soon subsided and he withdrew from my mouth.

Have I paid my debt to you?

"You can get dressed now, I will review it over the weekend and bring you in for my decision after work on Monday."

"Actually the final decision is really with my supervisor Mr Davis."

"Hold on whilst I give him a call in the control room"

"Mr Davis, yes we have concluded the investigation with a successful outcome, no I don't think that the issue needs to escalate at this time, yes fine I will tell her."

"I have to go now, There is a washroom just through that door, go clean up and Mr Davi's will be along in a few moments, he has some questions for you, just be truthful and accommodating and I am sure there will be no more problems in the future."

End of part one.