Payment Time for Rachel Pt. 02

Story Info
Rachel get caught shoplifting.
2.6k words
4.55
3.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the store as fast as I could, it was nine o'clock we were meeting around nine thirty.

All I wanted to do was wash off all the evidence of the earlier activity.

As soon as I got home I headed directly to the shower, the hot water was soothing, I soaped up by body and pussy washing away all the scent of my. "What," was it rape, or molestation? Deserved Punishment? Was it consensual, should I have objected and called their bluff?

How can I justify having two orgasm's during the evening and call it rape? What a fucking shit show.

As I dried off, I resolved to say nothing and just take my punishment as prescribed.

Fuck, what is going to happen on Monday when they question Sandra?

"Rachel your taxi is here"

Thanks mummy I will be down in a couple of minutes.

No fuck it, I can't let my wonderful mother down, she would die of shame if this got out.

I quickly wrapped up the purse and put the chains in my bag.

"Have a lovely time darling, I'll wait up, bye."

It was a short Taxi ride to the pub/restaurant, the girls were all there when I arrived.

Sandra came over to me and gave me a big hug.

"Any problems?"

No all good.

That was the moment I decided to throw her under the bus.

Handing her the chains I said I hope they bring you luck.

The evening was great, we all got totally pissed on shots after the meal.

There were a few guys buzzing around like flys on shite.

But I couldn't help hearing Mr Davis's instructions.

"No sex with other people."

The feeling came over me that Sandra could sense something about my demeanour that was different this evening.

Getting home about two thirty, my good old Mum was waiting for me as usual, putting my arms around her and tearfully saying, I would never do anything to upset you Mummy, you know that don't you?

Immediately falling asleep as I got into bed.

Fuck it's nine thirty what a great sleep, better get going.

Like all people these days my first job is to check my phone.

New message.

"Don't forget your appointment this morning."

Shit, I had nearly forgotten, should I text back? Yes or no? Show a bit of willingness.

Texting, "there now"

Getting dressed, I started to think, where is this all going to end?

There is the option of just quitting and getting out of there. But thinking about it, something was intriguing me about the whole thing, I couldn't put my finger on it then, but it soon became clear as the morning went on.

Bye Mum, I will get some breakfast in town.

My first call was to the high street chemist.

Good morning, I would like to get some oral contraceptives.

"Is this your first time to take them?"

Yes.

"Fine, the pharmacist, will go through a few things with you first in the consultation room."

Showing me into the room we sat down, the pharmacist was about mid thirty's, I immediately started to think, will he ask me to bend over his desk and spank me in order to dispense the medication.

Should i maybe just pull down my tights for examination and offer my bum for him to spank.

For fuck sake, just behave your self!

The pharmacist was about halfway through his script and I hadn't heard a word he was saying.

We filled out a short questionnaire, and that was it.

"Remember no unprotected sex for at least a week and absolutely no unprotected sex ever with someone you don't know.

Having told him I was in a stable relationship and was not looking for casual sex, he gave me my prescription.

I went for coffee and took one immediately.

New text. "Mission complete?"

Yes, taken first one this morning.

As I sat in the cafe, I started to look at guys passing by. Always for as long as I could remember I had looked at younger guys who I would think about giving oral sex to.

But today it was more middle aged men who I thought would like to spank me. I got quite wet thinking about it.

A guy who was in my class at school came into the cafe,

Hi John, how are you?

"Rachel, nice to see you, would you like another coffee?"

Yes, thanks, what's happening with you?

"I am going to uni in September, just filling in until then."

Super, I hope you like it, what's happening in your love life?

"Not much really, nothing regular, but I was out on a date last night, turned out she was a bit of a prick tease."

"And you, what's happening with you?"

Not much either. (Apart from getting myself spanked and fucked by security at work for stealing.)

Nothing regular, bit of a home bird really.

We drank the coffee and chatted for a few minutes.

"Maybe we should get together sometime?"

Yes that would be nice.

"God my balls are really hurting, I think it's called lovers nuts, from that tease last night,"

Putting my hand on his thigh, Maybe you could show me how I could do something to help you get relieve from it?

If I said keen, he was quicker than a rat up a drain pipe.

We went to the bathroom, I sat him on the toilet pan.

Do as I say, no questions, no hesitations. Then I will give you the best blow job of your life. Agreed?

"Yes fine ok, what do you want me to do?"

I took down my tights and panties, laying over his knees, spank me, just spank me, no questions, spank me.

I felt his hand come down sharply on my bum cheek, harder, spank me harder.

He increased the momentum, I could feel his dick getting harder under my tummy,

More give me more. I could feel my wetness increasing, finding his zipper I opened his fly and found his hard cock. Spank me more, don't hold back.

As I stroked his shaft he increased the intensity of the spanking.

Stand up, now, I want you in my mouth, standup.

We changed places and he entered my mouth, I could feel him trembling as I sucked on his shaft.

"Fuck you are hot, fuck, I am not going to last, fuck, fuck, fuck.

The excitement of spanking me and the pent up reservoir of sperm from the previous night, he ejaculated very quickly. I swallowed every last drop of his sperm, fixating on my spanking and the intensity of his ejaculation.

"Fucking hell. Where did that come from?"

My bum cheeks were still smarting from his attack on them.

Did you enjoy that?

"I have never experienced anything like that before."

"We can do that anytime you want."

As we parted he said.

"Any time you want, anytime, just call me, anytime."

"I am here for you anytime."

I headed home for a late lunch.

"Hello darling, how was your morning?"

Fine Mummy, I had coffee in town and met up with John Arrowsmith from school, do you remember him?

"Yes Darling, I remember him, I think he had a bit of a thing for you back then."

We had a lite lunch and I went to my room to lie down for a bit.

I was still aroused from the morning activity in the cafe.

Laying on the bed I started to gently caress my secret spot as I recounted all of the happenings of the last day or so.

You need to make your mind up my girl.

Where is this going, are you going to run with the erotic excitement of the security guys, and become part of their bizarre game?

Are you going to resist their domination and get out of their hold? Or are you going to become an active participant?

What about John, what were you thinking when you were having sex with him in the cafe toilet?

I knew what the answer was for better or worse, without the initiation of the security guys I would not have been inducted into the world of submissive sexual behaviour.

So what is your answer?

As far as possible I will follow their instructions and directions.

Is that your final answer? Yes.

Now Finnish getting yourself off on thoughts of what is to come and enjoy the experience.

Sunday came and went, we always had Sunday lunch at home, Daddy mowed the lawn and washed the car in the drive, it was a boring ritual that never changed.

I couldn't wait for the potential excitement of Monday evening, what ever it may bring.

Checking my phone on Monday morning. Text. Don't forget your medication and your appointment after work.

As instructed, I deleted the message after reading it.

The day went normally, around four o'clock Sandra passed by.

"The security staff want me to report to them after I Finnish this evening."

"What do you think it could be about?

Can't be much, just go and see what they want.

"Do you think it could be about the stuff we nicked last week?"

Not sure, how would they know?

Quitting time arrived and I made my way to the security office.

Sandra was wasn't there.

The door opened.

"Come in Rachel."

It was Mr Barry.

We sat down.

"Good weekend Rachel?"

Yes fine thanks.

"Did you follow all your instructions?"

Yes, I am on day three of my medication today.

"Good girl."

I thought Sandra was to be here? She told me that she had to report to you this evening.

"Yes, Mr Davis is interviewing her in another office and may drop in later."

"Apparently she is very forthcoming and extremely compliant with Mr Davis's questions, that is why he is a little delayed."

"In that regard, I don't think you were totally truthful with me at our last meeting."

How do you mean?

"Well it took Sandra about one minute to give you up this evening."

Cow.

"Also she gave up two other conspirators at the same time. What was your involvement with, Jenifer Pearson and Valerie Mason?"

Fuck, she has completely spilled the beans.

I was going to tell you about them today, as I was a little overwhelmed at our last meeting.

"You were told that any deviation from the truth would result in further punishment, weren't you?"

Yes, sorry, I started to take off my skirt and tights.

Standing in-front of him I opened the zip on his trousers, as he was beginning to stand I took down his trousers and shorts. Sitting him back on his chair I lay over his lap.

Sorry for telling lies.

He stroked my bum cheeks for a moment, I was getting wet with anticipation as he brought his open hand down in a hard slap.

I could feel his cock hardening with the sexual arousal he was getting from my submission.

Slap, slap, slap, I could feel the same sexual excitement building in me with every contact.

His erection was rock hard against my tummy, I could feel precum oozing from the tip, I had to have him in my mouth.

I knelt on the floor pulling back his foreskin as far as it would go and took him as deep into my mouth as I could.

Cupping his balls with my hand I pressed them into my chin with very stroke of my bobbing head, it wasn't long before he placed his hands behind my head and pulled me onto him in unison with me.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum, fuck, don't stop, fuck, I'm cuming."

Feeling the enormous gush of warm sperm filling my mouth my own senses took over with a strong orgasm. I continued to suck him feeling every pulse in his cock until my own appetite was fulfilled.

Our intimacy was broken by the telephone ringing.

"Yes, correct, Ok, I think that she will be willing. I will put it to her."

"Rachel, Mr Davis won't be able to join us this evening as his interview is going to go on for some time."

"Shall we get dressed? I have something to ask you"

We tidied up using the little washroom adjacent.

"Rachel, sit down, it is quite clear to me that you have become an active participant in our corrective process and have quickly developed a compulsion for our training methods, am I correct?"

Yes I think I have.

"Now what I am going to offer you is totally voluntary and has no impact on our current business arrangement, is that clear?"

Yes I think so.

"Mr Davis and myself are members of a professional group of people that meet from time to time to influence general standards of conduct and behaviour in our society."

There are are large group of members who are mainly from, law enforcement, judiciary, both local and national government.

"We, that is Mr Davis and myself, from time to time make practical presentations and demonstrations to our lodge on our own kind of educational discipline model."

"It is attended by a very small but discreet group of people who are Aficionados of this kind of method."

"Mr Davis has asked me to sound you out to see if you would be supportive of assisting us in our next demonstration?"

What would I have to do?

"It would be participative, there would be a stage setting, just like this office, we would agree an outline script and present it to the audience."

"They would of course be in a darkened area and you would not see them or ever have to meet them."

"There would be substantial recompense for your time, tax free of course."

When you say demonstration,Would it be like tonight?

"More like our first meeting."

It was starting to become clear, the insistence that I began oral contraception and refrained from sexual contact with third party's.

What kind of expenses would I get?

That sounds mercenary but my upcoming university course will cost more than my parents can afford.

"Is this something you would consider?"

Maybe.

"You could count on at least one month's salary for each demonstration."

One night, one months salary?

Fuck, let me think.

You are not your mother, is that the dull existence you really want in the future?

"Also if this goes well there could be, only if you are in full agreement, the possibility of an occasional one to one special evening when a guest participant may stand in for one of us."

"That would of course possibly treble your potential recommence."

Can I think about it?

"Yes but don't leave it to long, text Mr Davis by ten am Monday, just send yes or no. Agreed.?

Yes, but if I say no will it affect our current arrangement?

"No not at all, this is totally voluntary."

Thank you for the opportunity.

Spending the evening going over the pros and cons of the proposal, I was blowing hot and cold, yes, no, yes, no.

What should I do?

The thought excited me, but what if someone you know sees you there?

What if Mummy found out?

Is it the cash that attracts you? Or is it the excitement of sexual exhibitionism? Or both?

Fuck what will I do?

As I got my bus to work, I was still thinking about it.

In reflection, I think it will be. No.

Passing by Sandra's counter, how did last night go?

"Fine, they asked me some questions, I told them to fuck off and that was it."

Really!

Texting,

"YES"