Payton and Claire Pt. 01

Story Info
Payton and Clare have fun with son's friend.
2.4k words
4.04
9.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a blazing hot summer day in July. In the hills of Los Angeles is a house built into the side of the hills that overlooks the city.

From an aerial view we see two women, sun bathing. The women lay on patio loungers only feet from the pool's edge.

The woman on the right is Payton, a 19 year old siren, her black hair tied into a ponytail matches the color of her sunglasses. Her skin is fair but not pale. Her breasts are perky and her butt is firm yet jiggles when she walks. Payton is wearing a pink bikini two sizes too small.

Next to her is Claire, The 39 year old mother of Payton's boyfriend Kyle. Claire is stunning for her age. Bleached bimbo blonde hair. Her skin, tan from over the years. Clair is wearing a one piece leopard print swimsuit.

Sitting at the poolside bar drinking a dirty martini is Derek, a typical frat boy. Blonde hair, black Ray-Ban's, Puka shell necklace and long board shorts. Derek has a California tan and a lean, chiseled body.

Next to Derek is Kyle, a cookie cutter version of Derek. Kyle is the son of Claire and the boyfriend of Payton. He is also drinking a dirty martini as he and Derek talk about work.

Derek and Kyle both work at an investment firm which is owned by Kyle's father. Business is good because of the lavish lifestyle these people live.

Kyle's cell phone that is resting on the bar top begins to ring. Kyle answers it and has a brief conversation with whoever is on the other end.

After the phone call ended, Kyle announces that he has to run over to the office and will be gone for an hour or so. Kyle stands up and exits the house leaving Derek alone with Claire and Payton.

Claire peaked from around the chair she was laying on. She looked towards Derek who was on his cellphone.

"Hey Derek hun, would you be a doll and apply some sun tan lotion to my back for me?" Claire asked.

"Sure," replied Derek.

Derek stood up and put his cell onto the bar stool he was sitting on and walked over to Claire.

Derek sat on the side of the lounger next to Claire who has now rolled over onto her stomach. Claire has pulled her bathing suit down exposing her back but still covering her ass.

Derek reach down and grabbed the lotion bottle that was on the ground and squeezed a large glob of suntan lotion onto Claire's back. The smell of coconut filled the summer day.

Derek worked the lotion all across Claire's back and sides. Derek squeezed more lotion onto Claire's legs and worked up her calf's and up her thick thighs. Derek made sure to also apply lotion to Claire's rear and spent extra time massaging her butt.

Claire opened her legs enough that Derek got a clear view of her swollen pussy hidden under her leopard swimsuit. Derek didn't hesitate to work Claire's inner thigh, his knuckles rubbing up and down Claire's pussy.

"I need to refresh and get a drink," said Claire as she sat up.

Claire stood up and began to walk towards the house. Her thick milf ass bounced with each step as she finally disappeared. Derek quickly got up and scurried into the house, in hot pursuit.

Fifteen minutes had passed when Payton had noticed Claire and Derek have been missing for some time now. Payton looked around the yard and realized she was all alone.

Payton made her way into the house to see what had happened to Claire and Derek. It wasn't long till Payton made her way upstairs and can hear the oblivious sound of Claire getting fucked.

Payton stood in the bedroom doorway watching Derek, who's shorts are around his ankles and he's fucking Claire from behind. Derek has a firm grip of Claire's large ass that ripples with each thrust. Claire's leopard print swimsuit is pulled to one side.

Payton is overwhelmed as her pussy begins to tingle. Payton uncontrollably started to rub her own pussy through her tiny bikini. She is transfixed on the size of Derek's cock. It's the largest she has ever seen in person. Payton couldn't understand how Claire's pussy could be stretched around something that huge.

As Derek thrusted his cock deep into Claire's love canal she could feel the tip of Derek's cock slamming against her cervix repeatedly.

Each time Derek would slam into Claire his balls would swing up and slap against her clit. With each slap an electric energy filled her body. When that energy peaked a stream of liquid sprayed out of her pussy. Claire began to squirt all of the bed. Soaking the comforter with her cum.

Payton couldn't watch this anymore without joining in. She walked across the room and kneeled beside Derek. Payton took a hold of that massive cock and pulled it out of Claire's pussy and immediately wrapped her own lips around it.

Shocked by Payton, his best friend's girl who just joined in. Derek wasn't fond of the idea but he let it slide, slide right down her throat.

Claire looked back to see her son's girlfriend trying to take Derek's massive dick into her mouth. Not to be out done Claire took a knee on the other side of Derek, waiting for her turn.

Payton could only get a quarter of Derek's cock into her mouth so she used both her hands to jerk the rest of his cock off. Payton can taste Claire's pussy juices and it tasted amazing, she thought.

Claire interjected and stole Derek's cock. Unlike Payton, Claire is able to take Derek all the way in. You can see Claire's neck bulge as Derek's cock travels deep down her throat.

Claire began to gag as she threw up a large amount of phlegm that shot out of the sides of her mouth. The thick saliva coated Derek's balls and her chin while some dripped down and landed on her large breasts.

Payton scooted in and started to suck Derek's large balls while Claire choked of dick. Derek's eyes closed, his head tilted back. Derek is enjoying the duel blowjob.

By the time Claire and Payton were done blowing Derek. His cock was covered in spit. Claire's face was a mess as was Payton's.

The two women crawled up onto the bed. Payton laid on her back with her legs spread wide open. Claire pulled the tiny bit of bikini fabric covering Payton's hairless teen pussy to the side. Clare's tongue splits open Payton's almost non-existent lips as she laps up that sweet nectar.

Payton pulls her bikini top to the sides of her breasts. Exposing her perfectly shaped B-size tits. Her nipples are small and erect. Payton lets out moan after moan as waves of euphoria surge through her body.

Payton reaches out and runs her fingers through Claire's hair as she applies pressure, forcing Claire's mouth and tongue deeper into her pussy.

Derek resumed his assault on Claire's swollen cunt. The sloppy sound of her wet pussy getting drilled added to the symphony of body fluids being exchanged.

Claire reached her arms back, gripping her own ass cheeks. She spreads her ass wide open giving Derek even more room to go deeper. Derek's cock slides effortlessly in and out of Claire's pussy.

Derek wanted to feel Payton's tight little pussy stretched around his cock now. He threw Claire to the side and grabbed Payton by the ankles. With one quick jerk he dragged Payton right in front of him. His cock now rests on top of Payton's flat stomach.

Derek ripped off Payton's bikini bottom and tossed it to the side. Derek rubs the tip of his dick between her pussy lips, teasing her.

At this time Claire straddles Payton's face and impales herself onto her tongue. Payton lovingly eats Claire's pussy.

Derek pushes past Payton's opening and slides in. As his cock inches more and more into Payton's tight pussy a muffled scream can be heard. Derek starts to rail Payton, her legs flailing wildly.

Claire leaned forward and her and Derek locked lips. In all sense a true love triangle. Derek would swap to Claire and back to Payton several more times. While one woman was getting hers the other would sit off to the side finger herself while she waited her turn.

They're about 45 minutes into their hot threesome when a voice can be heard, it was Klye's. He was back from the office and was looking for everyone. Freaked out, Payton jumps off the bed. She quickly grabbed her bikini bottoms from the floor. She fumbles trying to put them on as she runs out of the room.

Derek rolls Claire into doggystyle. While he spreads her ass cheeks he spits on her puckered butthole. Derek then lines up his cock to Claire's entrance and begins to penetrate her ass.

Meanwhile, Payton runs down the stairs to meet Kyle who is coming in from the backyard. They both meet by the front door.

"Where is Mom and Derek?" Asked Kyle.

"Your mom is taking a nap and Derek left a while ago," replied Payton who was clearly out of breath.

In Payton's haste her bikini bottom was poorly put on. One half of it on her backside was stuffed up into her ass crack. The front was slightly revealing her pussy.

"Why are you out of breath?" Asked Kyle.

"I was just doing yoga upstairs," replied Payton.

"Alright, I'm going to go take a shower," said Kyle.

Payton stopping him from going upstairs.

"Actually I need you to run some errands for me. It's my time of the month and I'm out of tampons. Can you run to the store and pick them up for me? Also can you pick up dinner?" Asked Payton.

"Damn, I guess so. What do you want to eat?" Asked Kyle.

"Chinese," replied Payton, knowing that it take at least two hours to run those errands to get back home.

Kyle gave Payton a kiss and headed back out. Payton watched from the front window as Kyle's car drove off. She waited a few minutes to make sure Kyle was really gone.

Payton quickly ran back upstairs to re-join Derek and Claire. When she entered the room she was greeted by Derek's massive cock buried balls deep into Claire rectum. Claire is completely naked and facing Payton in a reverse cowgirl position. Her feet resting on Derek's knees.

"I bought us at least 2 hours," stated Payton.

Claire pulled Derek's cock from out of her ass. She then bent over and wrapped her lips around Derek's dick. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock lathering his dick with saliva.

Payton took off her bikini and climbed onto the bed next to Derek. "I want you to fuck my ass next. Be gentle I've never done it before," purred Payton.

Payton got onto all fours and stuck her ass in Derek's direction. She wiggled her butt inviting Derek to deflower her virgin butt.

Derek pulled his well lubricated dick from Claire's mouth. He then positioned himself behind Payton. He lined up the tip of his dick to Payton's tight, pink little butthole.

Claire climbed into bed sticking her ass in Payton's face. Payton started lick and prodding Claire's gaping well fucked butthole.

Derek slid his cock into Payton's virgin butt. "Oh my god!" Screamed Payton. Derek kept pushing his cock into Payton till his balls hit her pussy.

Derek kept his dick motionless in Payton's ass until it accepted the foreign intruder. Once her ass loosened up Derek went to town.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," grunted Payton as she lost her anal virginity. Periodically Derek would remove his dick to watch Payton's gaping asshole contract back closed before ramming his cock back in.

Claire positioned herself next to Payton. Derek switched to Claire's ass and started butt fucker that milf ass. Then he switched back to Payton.

When Derek felt that he was about to cum he chose to fill up Payton. His cock was easily able to pump her loose rectum until he exploded into her bowels. He unloaded a torrent of cum deep inside her.

Derek slowly withdrew his cock from Payton's swollen butthole. Her anal ring trying it's best to close but is unable. A small puddle of cum rests on the rim of her ass.

Claire immediately licked all the cum and ass residue from Derek's throbbing, red cock. Payton turned around to join in the cleaning of the magic stick.

Derek puts his shorts back on without saying a word he left leaving the two women fucked and exhausted to pass out right where they lay.

Payton woke up a short time later and heard Kyle yelling "dinner!" from downstairs. Payton went to her and Kyle's room to put on some small sexy pink pajama shorts and a tight white tank top.

When she headed down the stairs she was greeted by her boyfriend Kyle laying out the boxes of Chinese food while Claire was setting out the plates.

As Payton sat down she winced due to her ass still being sore. She carefully and slowly sat down and got ready to eat.

After dinner Claire excused herself to retire to her room. While Payton and Kyle decided to watch a movie.

Payton was snuggled under Kyle's arm as they watched the movie. Unfortunately Payton could only think about the amazing fuckfest she and Claire had, had just a few hours earlier.

While she was snuggled up under the love of her life's arm Payton could feel a wetness coming from her butt. She realized that all of Derek's cum that was buried up in her ass was now quickly leaking out.

Lucky for Payton by the end of the movie Kyle had fallen sound asleep. She carefully got up without waking him and darted off to the bathroom. Payton removed her shirt and sat on the toilet. That's when she could hear the splatter of cum flowing out of her and into the toilet.

When she was sure there was no more cum she wiped and flushed Derek's baby batter down the drain. Payton threw the cum soaked shorts into the hamper and went upstairs to change into fresh pants.

As Payton was heading back downstairs she passed Claire's room. A familiar sound was coming from within. Payton again peaked in to see Derek (who must have snuck back in) in between Claire's legs thrusting hard into her.

Payton looked down the stairs and had a dilemma. Does she go back to her boyfriend or does she join in for round 2....