All Comments on 'Pearl Wedding Anniversary'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 186 Comments
YouamiYouami12 months ago

This was the only logical outcome which left the betrayed husbands with his balls...full marks for your work!

Bri29Bri2912 months ago

Absolutely loved it !A selfish self absorbed woman who gets her just desserts ,nothing over the top or malicious.A straight forward clean divorce from a ex loving husband.Seen from her point of view made the story more impactful and made me respect her husband and his choices .Well done 5⭐️

Bronco56Bronco5612 months ago

Great story. 5stars

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker12 months ago

What I like best about cheating yarns is the discovery stage and this went straight to it. Perhaps there could have been a bit more subtlety * but it was a good read over my morning coffee. 4 stars and thanks for sharing. * Maybe sleazy Charles could have been groping Laura on the dance floor to stick two fingers up at hubby.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode6612 months ago

I enjoyed this story a lot, but the ending seemed incomplete . Still, 5 stars.

TajfaTajfa12 months ago

Really good. Thanks for a story that didn't contain any kind of wimp cuck. Still a shame that such a long marriage broke up but I don't think he could ever have trusted her again.

Baldy74Baldy7412 months ago

Really abrupt ending, was really good until then.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove12 months ago

Wow, a very powerful and sad story. Bravo.

other2other1other2other112 months ago

An interesting story told from her perspective. I enjoyed that it kind of hit you hard that she was trying to justify her actions until the last minute.

Its funny that all these loving wives always have the same reaction of denial until its too late. working on a new story concept I have been looking into the denial aspect, and the majority of time that a spouse does this, male or female most of the time they do indeed live in denial until well after the fact.

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

A good story, I enjoyed reading it :)

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

Good story, well written! 5 stars!!!

jflindersjflinders12 months ago

Well done. I particularly enjoyed Charles admitting having set things up deliberately to win the wife, resulting in her no longer being able to keep the blinders on and having to admit the truth, much as she wanted to believe in those blinders and her excuse. The way the writer set things up makes it appear that if Charles had just kept obfuscating, no facts no matter how obvious would get in the way of the wife hiding behind her smokescreen of having nobly saved him.

BrookeTabbyBrookeTabby12 months ago

Very cold and impersonal. It's an often-told theme.

tonyneatotonyneato12 months ago

Dumb bitch and scumbag boss.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger12 months ago

Well written engaging story, thank you

miket0422miket042212 months ago

Well written story from an author I'm really starting to appreciate.

I think this type of story where helping out a friend extends all the way to sleeping with them ranks right up there with ones where the wife tries to rationalize why she allowed herself to be blackmailed into sex with someone.

One thing that was glaringly obvious, Laura never expressed any contrition for the sex she was having with Charles. She never showed any realistic willingness to end the affair. The only remorse she showed was in regards to hurting her husband and potentially losing her marriage.

There was one glaring editing error that is fast becoming one of my big pet peeves in LW stories. When Laura suddenly felt light headed and thought she was going to lose consciousness... She felt like she was going to fAInt ... Not fEInt

FireFox59FireFox5912 months ago

Good story. Only Charles needed more punishment.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Good one, liked the plot, just that bit different than the normal, nice fast paced and not too silly with the characters

waltdeewaltdee12 months ago

Bravo! I can see this happening in real life. Well written. Plus, you ended it in such a way as to open up the possibility of continuing. Either way, five stars.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

True to your word, nice traditional LW story. Only complaint is how we got dropped off the end of a truck at the end. One more page would have made sense. 4*

ttt59ttt5912 months ago

True to life, nobody wins in this kind of story, but husband did the right thing. Good story, well done.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ12 months ago

Charles needed a little more punishment. He will just find another married target. That’s what gets him off.

kirei8kirei812 months ago

A good story as far as it went. It cruised along at a perfect moderate pace until the end when it changed to a drag race. The aftermath is important to a story as well. You should try it sometime.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

An old formula for the plot

Just_WordsJust_Words12 months ago

I liked this. It seemed very realistic. The wife lies to herself and the husband tries to hold on to the last vestige of the marriage until he sees there is nothing left of what he once had. Good story telling.

gatorhermitgatorhermit12 months ago
Author wrote the wife character well…

Unlike so many of these stories, for the lady involved, it is all about the relationship, not the sex. This story reflects that well. Tperp played her like a violin, which is all too realistic. Too bad she saw through his BS much too late.

FireFox59FireFox5912 months ago

Thinking about this story some more I just wonder how often this scenario actually happens in real life. Probably more than we think. Your story has a very realistic feel to it.

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

5 stars. Tough one to digest. Well written and thought out. The BTB ending was expected (hoped for), the interaction between the players was great. But still disheartening. How stupid can one person be?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A woman as stupid and empty headed as this is fit for the streets alone

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You commit adultery...you pay the price.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She made her own bed. It only seemed fair that she lie in it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Females are inherently, genetically, betrayers shopping for the best deal. They will, with absolutely no compunction, lie, cheat, steal from one male in the ardent pursuit of another. Every female is susceptible to this at any time. All feelings of guilt or unrighteousness are the remains of a veneer of “societal morality” that can wash off with the next shower. Women shop for males who will maintain their various systems: transportation, food, domicile, hormonal balance, emotional wellbeing, physical fitness, self-esteem, finances (including tax preparation), etc. Every female does this at all times. It’s just the way they are: it is a part of their human condition. Husbands are those who, at that particular time, provide either the best service in a preferred area or acceptable service in multiple areas. If he falls far enough behind, then he is history. A transactional relationship may well be the only appropriate approach to living with a female, but the male must always be aware that never has there ever been a female that felt that she got a fair deal. The demand for equity is a siren’s song. All of the exceptions to these conditions are ideals existing only in literature and myth.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzy12 months ago

Nice! I like the unusual way Col discovered affair was by way of Charles using grapevine to deliberately get word back so that Col would leave his wife. Now wife’s reputation with her family is tarnished and she went from two loves down to zero, how fitting.

Moonbat74Moonbat7412 months ago

Very good but the ending was a bit rushed. There was a lot more aftermath ro explore there. An epilogue would be nice....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is sure a different twist on fucked-up sick frigging people! I gave it 4 stars. That may be stupid...But I liked the different approach or angle this story was written about. It was pretty clean writing, so I figured it deserved 4 stars, for the effort,

But the MC wife was sure a dumb bitch! Plumb fucking ignorant! Stupid as a fucking wood fence-post!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another writer wearing panties with balls in a vice!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent! Some of your best work. 5+

TonyGWTonyGW12 months ago

Love your work. 5

BeBopper99BeBopper9912 months ago

5***** Well written story about a delusional wife who fell to the bottom in her life. Write on!

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm12 months ago

Four stars for the plot.

Two stars for the writing.

At times, it read like you simply put your very first ideas to paper and then never bothered to read it over. Missing words in the sentences, typos, weird grammar making the paragraphs unneccessarily hard to follow... But that seems to be the norm on this site by now.

inka2222inka222212 months ago

2 stars total. +1 star for him not taking her back in the end. -1 star for zero negative reprecussions to the ass. -2 star for lack of happy ending for Cal. -1 star because the MC was still trying to "shock her into choosing him" instead of dumping her immediately like the diseased yuck she is.

fazerboy1fazerboy112 months ago

Once again. Another brilliant story from this author

MattblackUKMattblackUK12 months ago

A very realistic story of a cad, a fool and the implacable husband. 5* story.

Hooked1957Hooked195712 months ago

A really good effort. You made it quite evident that he couldn't take her back because of her stupidity and betrayal. Charles got away untouched, but that happens in life sometimes.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer12 months ago

4 Stars! Story was just a bit different and the writing wasn’t all that bad. I didn’t go back to check the comment about bad grammar etc. but there was nothing bad enough to pull me out of the story, and after all, none of us are pros.

I going to check more of your work right now. cd

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstory12 months ago

We loved your story. Didn't notice any bad grammar because the story was a 'must keep reading'. Well done and thank you. 5*

lujon2019lujon201912 months ago

Dumbass should have divorced the slut first and left her with nothing, see if she was a whore as well still willing to fuck charles for his cash once she had nothing

Huedogg2Huedogg212 months ago

it but he took to long to dump her ass

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Generally good story but he was really stupid to throw away ax30.year marriage because of one mistake caused by a conniving scheming wolf in sheep's clothing. That's like having a mint condition '63 Sting Ray Corvette and destroying it because the engine throw a rod. With the car you'd search all over for a replacement block. Why he didn't get a Hall Pass and go to counseling.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very good read but The snake needed to suffer and he gets away uh touched.

des911des91112 months ago

Good story; nicely convoluted story line. Laura is an idiot, but that seems to be a common affliction amongst spouses in so many stories. You told it well. Thank you

sermexsermex12 months ago

Fuckwhit is lucky he didn’t get mugged with baseball bat

WargamerWargamer12 months ago

That’s more like it, thank heavens you’ve gone back to stories u tell best.

Great tale, scores 5/5

MountainMan1336MountainMan133612 months ago

I gave you 5 stars, Col was a good man betrayed by a slut wife. I just think he should have put some real hurt on that snake Charles. And I agree that Col had no other option than to divorce the cheater, she got what she deserved. I only hope the label of "cheating slut" follows Laura for the rest of her miserable life. May she burn in Hell forever.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Damn stupid cunt. 30 years down the drain.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Did I miss it, or did we never find out how Col learned of the affair? We learned that Charles meant for Col to find out, so he told someone…but nothing more specific. Nothing too original here, but generally well written (feint>faint, disdain>disdain). For me, the emotional impact was lessened because it never seemed that Col was all that upset. Divorce seemed inevitable, so attempts to “shock” Laura were unlikely to save the marriage. All in all, it was a pretty good story that I liked a lot.

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

Sad but well done. My mother's first cousin had a 25th anniversary party about... Jesus, 25 years ago now. My 2nd cousin and her husband seemed so happy together. I was close with their children. Anyway, they were divorced 6 months later. My cousin's asshole ex-husband was having an affair and actually hired his slut to work as a waitress that evening. My mother and aunt were ready to rip his balls off.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Holy shit, this was so paint-by-numbers that I honestly think someone's experimenting with an AI story writer. Good God, every single last part of this was 100% predictable after about 10 seconds of reading.

MarkTwineMarkTwine12 months ago

It’s very nice to read a LW story where the husband isn’t a pussy cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The ending was rushed and the final confrontation lacked believability, almost like a comic book villain confession, but still an enjoyable read overall.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well written, good story. Wife always thinks she is so smart. Charles should have been sued at least,, make him pay!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story, but I agree with FireFox59 totally; Charles needs more punishment than he received. Perhaps suing the company, indicating that he's the cause of their divorce.

---> Not once did Col ever ask Laura if either her or Charles thought of getting professional help instead of her fucking him. Not once did she suggest either stopping the affair, which it was, or leaving work, until Charles admitted his scheme & she's left with trying to convince her husband not to divorce her. In fact, up to the time of Charles admission, she's talking about continuing with both him & Col.

----> Only a mental midget would do what she did or wanted to continue, in spite of her husband's feelings & words. The "I didn't want to hurt you" rings soft. Only a complete asshole would try to take another man's wife.

---> Good, interesting story, believable people, tho insane. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

As usual in cake and eat it too situations the cheater is stupid. Now to the story… Nicely told and portrays the husband as like the song. “ you lost that loving feeling”. Only a weak ass CUCK would take the cheater back. Lastly the writer ended it on a good note as I predict the cheater will rebound well and would disappoint the readers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Turns out I was the one who was betrayed by someone who claimed to love me and it cost me everything I valued."

Still doesn't get she's the betrayer, the lier and the cheater. Still blaming someone else for her bad choices and shity behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Got a lot packed into a short story. I do agree with another comment that Charles should have suffered more and I think 30 years of marriage warrants trying to save it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Most Fools Engage In Optimistic Self-Deception; They Are Cake To The Conman

Which makes your story an entertaining and dramatic on the surface, but it fails under scrutiny. Your whore wife character aptly displayed what happens when you grasp the enjoyable fantasy. We have no better example than our current political landscape, where people profess and believe what they want/hope to be true, rather than having the maturity and honesty to admit and accept reality: The Truth (its to be avoided at all costs).

\

All it cost Laura was her marriage, her reputation, her relationship with her children and friends, and her self respect. That last was a joke, Laura has demonstrated she has no self respect. Which is one of the few honest feelings she might have; she has no basis to respect herself. Charles was an arrogant self serving greedy monster, and this woman who worked with him for years not only couldn't/wouldn't see his evil character, she loved him, some, she claims. Col knew better: she just loved the fantasy, the money, the romance, and all the romantic getaways and toys the money would buy. Laura was always a self serving princess bitch in waiting, and Charles provided her with an opportunity to trade up.

\

Which begs the question, how come Col didn't discern Laura's true nature while they were dating, raising children, planning their retirement and senior years? She was a delusional self serving entitled bitch; who let her get away with That for 30 years? Col may be just as guilty, in his blindness and self deception, as Laura.

\

But the ending of your story is complete bullshit. Laura is an immoral shallow self absorbed whore, and she will not give up a chance with Charles to make her life at least comfortable. Like she really gives a shit what family or friends think as long as she gets the wealth and the romance and the fantasy. But men age like wine, while women age like cheese, especially Laura's type of woman. Hope she makes Charles sign a prenup guaranteeing her a comfortable life and retirement when he dumps her for a younger fresher and even less intelligent replacement. Laura will be just fine and have almost no regrets. It will All be Col's fault anyway, naturally.

\

So thanks for a very thought provoking story. Your version of the wife becoming whore to "save" an ailing friend is decent.

SexecutionerSexecutioner12 months ago

Let's be honest, in this scenario (Like many others on here) how broken up do you really think she feels? Either very narcissistic or too stupid to live. Though knowing this writers thought patterns on the subject, I'd bet the husband was overly generous in the divorce settlement...

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer12 months ago

Your writing is fine. The story... not so. Col, after 30 years of marriage, turns out to have the backbone of a jellyfish. Yes, he rightly divorced. But by not telling everyone, avoiding embarrassing his cheating wife, his cheating slut wife gets to spin her story any way she wants to. What about her job? She now needs an income. So, does she keep her job and pick back up with Charles? She said she didn't take any calls from him. A woman in her 50's will find it more difficult than a man, to find another partner for an actual relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Now write a version B in which Col not only accepts Laura the Whore's reasoning but also joyously prods her to continue "exploring herself" (favourite terminology of cuck writers). Allow Col some pity sex along the way.

And then you should write a version C of the same story in which we'll find that Col has happily accepted the role of a cuckold and Laura is now free to "explore" not only with Charles (he's a snake, Laura's a saint) but also with other hot hung studs while Col waits for her at home to get his sloppy tenths. Come on, satindesires, we know you can do it! We are waiting for your masterpisses.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Laura was written as such a self serving, narcissistic bitch she would never have let Charles go. Her character stated that if things with Col went south, he was her fallback plan. I would have liked to hear of Col's resurgence after kicking this cheating slut to the curb.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny12 months ago

But no lawsuit to get him ousted from the company for harassment? Or a financial windfall for his shenanigans? These stories usually have those when it's a boss. I woulda at least videotaped him getting thrown out and sent it via email so everyone could ridicule him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

What the fuck is "Col?" - Was the supposed to be "Cole?" If not, what is it short for?

\

"He was depressed I tried to help him recover."" - So hire him a fucking escort Reminds me of "How High a Price" by The Troubador, where the wife deciding fucking her boss was an appropriate thank you for helping her out of a jam.

\

"I never thought about you finding out." - Right out of the Cheaters' Handbook.. And here I thought him finding out was part of the plan. So if she embezzled from the company, it would be okay if nobody found out?

\

"I'm not sure what he would do if I left him, he was really depressed before." - She's more worried about breaking off the affair might to to her lover than what the affsir is doing to her husband?!

\

"She saved me, if it wasn't for her... kindness" - So, is it love or gratitude?

\

"I am sure you will fall on your feet or on your back." - I think that should be "land on your feet."

\

"I know what I am doing is wrong." - Yet she won't stop!

\

If Wendy DID tell Col, it's less of a betrayal of Laura than Laura's betrayal of Col.

\

If he threw her out, where is she staying to have all her sexy clothes?

\

"We'd look to build trust between the three of us" - Between the three of them? LOL!

\

@jflinders, I agree, if Charles had just kept his mouth shut, they would have divorced and he could have had Laura.

PowersworderPowersworder12 months ago

This was very good, but ended too soon.

A self-involved woman like Laura wouldn't give up on trying to "win her husband back" after the divorce. Especially with the way everything panned out, and her realisation that she was lied to by Charles. She'd be hounding the kids for information, and pressuring them to convince Col to give her another chance. She definitely seemed like one of those deluded women that believes true love conquers all, using it as a justification for reconciling after her affair.

-

The best ending for this would've been Col starting to date women in their thirties, which would've been easy for him as he was successful and attractive. Laura finds out and is completely devastated at being replaced by someone much younger and prettier than her. He ends up better off, and she becomes a bitter cat lady.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I enjoyed this. I completely understand why he divorced her. But another part of me wishes they could have worked things out somehow. I mean a 30-year loving marriage down the drain for a 3-month affair? It also bothers me that even though she left Charles he STILL succeeded in his goal of breaking them up. And finally, I'd like to see Charles suffer more.

The wife was a complete idiot but if this had happened for real, I'd hope they could work things out somehow.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I enjoyed it but I do feel like just a bit more was needed. Not pages and pages but just extra here and. there. What did surprise me was the ending. I get the intent of the cheating wife being pissed at being taken by the guy but she was so into her loving two people and she said that if hubby dumped her she would be with her lover. SO what if she was played? On one hand I expected her to thing how the guy went through all of that trouble to get her she would be impressed and just move right in.

But at least Hubby doesn't end up with a young hot right off the bat and remarries in a month. I don't care for those endings!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson12 months ago

The proverbial snake in the grass.

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

Whoa, what a powerful story! Powerful! 5 big blazing stars to the writer! So powerful, knocked my socks off! A perfect example of how easy it is to cheat, confident that 1) your spouse will never find out 2) if your spouse does find out he won't divorce you. But reality slaps the cheating spouse right in the face this time! Finding out that the One person in the world that you sincerely trust, and would never do anything to hurt you is actually cheating, doesn't regret it, and is not even sorry is probably one of the most devastating things that can happen in life. Great Writing! Great Story! Great Idea. Great Effort. Thank You for the great powerful story! Buster2U

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit12 months ago

That as well done... You write very well. I think the ending lacked some of the anger and violence that I would normally crave, but it was excellent. Thank you!!

Big_Tim99Big_Tim9912 months ago

Another story about a woman who believed she had the magic healing pussy. I have to fuck someone outside my marriage to make him feel better.

TXanyTXany12 months ago

I did not like this story. I find the husband's response to be petty and simplistic. The author indicates how smart and thoughtful the husband is, but then has him behave as an emotionless man, who readily chucks out a wife of thirty years with little pain and much confidence. The wife was sandbagged and seduced...got it. Seems like the husband viewed this as an opportunity, not a challenge to his marraige. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop...what was this apparently smart and thoughtful husband really doing? Nope...nada. Just thin gruel.

njlaurennjlauren12 months ago

I generally like your stories but this one left me cold to be honest. Wasn't all that much clever in this unlike your other stories, the wife is half naive and half slut. She actually has a chance to get col back, but instead she proposes the shared arrangement . When she realizes what a duplicious ass Charles was, she still doesn't get it really, that she wanted to fall for his shit. Honestly she doesn't seem all broken up by her divorce,she is curiously detached. She also never really apologizes to Col and admits he is right, she let Charles seduce her. If she was really angry at him she would file a sexual harassment suit at him, in a situation like this she wouldn't even have to prove quid pro quo, I am sure col would testify Charles confession he went after her inappropriately & his goose would be cooked.

moralcompassmoralcompass12 months ago

Txany, what are you on about? Not showing emotion and not feeling emotion are two completely different things. Yes, the husband, Col was rather stoic, this does not make him unemotional. I'm sure Col is aware seduction can not occur if the one being seduced chooses not to be. Yes, his wife was seduced and I'm sure Col was of the belief that it could happen again. Hence the divorce.

Thank you for your story.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingman12 months ago

"I have no idea if she wants me or him." The most irrelevant statement ever made. Her worth is zero and you question whether she wants you? Cuck thinking that. I gave this story a *** because after finding out what was going on the husband still looks for value in his relationship with the cunt. Yes she is delusional but that is her problem and not his. There are times for violence regardless of readers wimpy concerns. This story with it's continued disrespect for the husband deserved a violent response. Seriously she is the only one who slapped the bastard. How emasculating.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was very weak. Same old story. Over and over again. Maybe 1/2 star for the fact that the boss was funneling info to the husband. However you never came up with a plaid way he did it? I suppose people who hate women get a bit clouded in their thinking and can’t really fully come up with something true to life.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What part of erotic literature do these morons not understand?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pretty run of the mill BTB story. No resolution, just make sure the wife pays. And what’s up with the ending? Was it getting close to bedtime so you rushed it?

mischief_makermischief_maker12 months ago

Even though she did take responsibility with her kids and parents, still appropriate in this tale that her last thoughts were only about her.

lash2718rlash2718r12 months ago

Charles was never a snake to her. A snake would have dropped her when she was divorced, because she was no longer an interesting conquest. He seemed to really love her. She was an idiot who first lost her marriage, and then refused a perfectly acceptable backup plan. She kept making her life worse and worse.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very good story that really felt realistic. Some have questioned the ending but I think that's all that really needed to be said in the end. I hate fairy tale endings to a story like this where the wife is completely destroyed and the husband hooks up with a hot, younger woman. That my friends is totally unrealistic. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Anyone who thinks this hapless collection of clichés is true to life needs to have their empty head examined.

And to everyone who enjoyed and favored this regurgitated puke, I wish an agonizing death!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Divorcing her was the only option the husband had left after her stunt of bringing her lover to their home to negotiate a solution to the mess she had created. Well done story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Is the last line an attempt to lessen Laura's blame? Ultimately she shoulders all of the blame. Charles is just more of a narcissist than she is.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really are there any women that stupid to fall down the ladder of bullshit and by that line of garbage .after30 years of a great marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A nice tale. At least, the stupid bitch woke up.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
1330 Followers
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...