Peddling Pleasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay on the chaise again. I want to give it the taste test," I said.

She lies on the chaise and spread her legs. I licked her all around her slit and she really appreciated my efforts. I penetrated her with my tongue and used my tongue like a small penis. She moaned and I let her enjoy the new sensitivity the cream had enabled. I licked up her slit flicking my tongue over her urethra and then clit teasingly. Then back to her slit to start the teasing all over. I did this for several cycles. Finally I used my tongue to just flick over her clitoris until she spewed liquid nearly into my mouth as she was wracked in orgasm.

"I have never squirted during an orgasm before," she said.

"Did it feel good?" I asked

"Wonderful, it was the most intense pleasure I ever felt," she said.

I took off all my clothes and she saw my cream enhanced penis. It was a full ten inches long and of course hairless.

"It is so big," she said.

I lined it up to her wet and slippery sex and slowly pushed it in. She gasped as the fullness of it invaded her love tunnel. I went slowly because I knew she would need time to adjust to its size. After she seemed ready I started to piston in and out of her. She clasped her legs around me as I thrust in and out. I was quite excited by the day's games and my Pleasure cream enhanced penis was sure to shoot quickly. I pumped in and out as she moaned quietly. She seemed to enjoy sex as much as I do. She grabbed around my neck as we were both ready to explode.

"I am coming," I said.

"Me too," Constance said

I lay on top of her resting. She hugged me tightly. I kissed her for the first time and it was magical. We made out like teenagers for a few minutes. Our tongues were mingling first in her mouth and then in mine. We kissed for what seemed like forever, but eventually we stopped kissing, sadly.

"How did you seal the cream imprint for yourself? Who did you imprint on?" she asked.

"No one I was alone when I tested it," I said.

"Get hard for me now," she said.

My cock was instantly hard.

"Come for me now," Constance said.

My balls instantly emptied on command. Do to the fact I had not yet imprinted on anyone the cream touching my hands must have reopened the window. I was going to have to do some more tests.

"I thought so, no might about it, I can make you come as well, I majored in psychology," Constance said.

"This will make a very interesting relationship. Come for me Constance," I said. She shuddered instantly.

"Let's cook those lamb chops Terrence and we can discuss our future," Constance said.

Not bothering with clothes we went back into the kitchen. We prepared the chops, the organic pasta and the sourdough bread. We doctored up the pasta sauce with more seasoning and red wine. It was passable after that, time permitting I preferred to make pasta sauce from scratch. Of course we shared the merlot.

"How old do you think I am?" I asked.

"I think you are 30 or so," she said'

"Not even close, I am 60," I said.

"The cream worked on you also?" she asked.

"Yes, although the male formulas are different. It took a lot longer to develop a cream for women. I had the male one ready almost two years ago," I said.

"You have looked this young for two years?" she asked.

"Yes, but it must be reapplied every six months," I said.

"Will it ever make anyone look younger than 30?" she asked.

"The body yes, the face no," I said.

"I am not complaining, 30 years old is about the perfect age," she said.

"I am not trying to open any old wounds, but how old were you when Roy left?" I asked.

"I was forty and my two kids were teenagers," she said.

"My wife Martha left me on my 43rd birthday, happy frigging birthday," I said. Some wounds time really never heals.

"You know why Roy left. Will you tell me why Martha left?" Constance asked.

"She said I worked too much. She was right. I still worked for Bayer at the time and the hours were intense," I said.

"She found another to fill the void while you worked?" Constance asked.

"Yes she cheated on me with a neighbor," I said.

"Let me guess when she left she said I am just not happy?" Constance asked.

"Yes among other hateful things, how did you know?" I said.

"Cheaters always blame you for their infidelity with the "I was just not happy excuse"," she said.

"It is that common?" I asked.

"Chronic, Roy said the same thing, but I bet you never cheated on her ounce," she said.

"You are right, I never did," I said.

"Am I the first person whom you tried to sell your products?" she asked.

"Yes and boy did I pick the right one, you are absolutely gorgeous, inside and out," I said.

"When was the last time you had sex with anyone?" Constance asked.

"It was my wife more than 17 years ago," I said.

"Roy was my last as well 15 years ago. I have never moved as fast as this in a relationship," Constance said.

"Me either, but I think you are perfect for me," I said.

Constance kissed me and or tongues mingled again. It was then that something even more magical happened we instantly had a transfer of something unexplainable. I knew her like I knew myself. She knew me like she knew herself. I totally loved what I instantly knew about her and was sure she felt the same.

"Did you feel that?" I asked.

"Yes, that was awesome," Constance said.

Dinner was ready and we sat down to eat. The meal was excellent. A few minutes into the meal she brought up a very valid point.

"Since you are faithful as the day is long, how do you plan on marketing this stuff now?" She asked.

"I don't know, how much do you think the products are worth?" I asked.

"I will pay you 150,000, but I want in as a partner," she said.

"I think we are already linked beyond separation. I still don't know how I can market it," I said.

"Are thinking of marrying me?" Constance asked teasingly

"I think that is definitely in our future," I said earnestly.

"The price should be 100,000 a person. I think we should sell it at couple's parties," She said getting back on topic.

"That is a good idea, but I don't have any contacts for that," I said.

"I do and my girlfriend Beverley has even more," she said.

"Is she single? How do we get her help?" I asked.

"She is single and oddly faithful to a fault like us. I will sell the stuff to her. That is her picture there," she said. There was a picture of Constance and another mid-fifties woman. The woman looked as if she was much more attractive years ago.

"Can I watch?" I asked.

"Of course you will assist, but only I can touch her," she said.

"If it works on her as well as you, she will be your sexual plaything," I said.

"I know, but I don't want you to have her. We need her," She said.

"I see, I suppose you are right. I am happy to just have you anyway," I said. She kissed me on the lips and I returned her kiss.

"If we traded off applying the creams would she imprint on both of us?" she asked.

"Maybe, but perhaps she would not imprint at all," I said.

"An alternate solution, we should experiment tomorrow," Constance said.

I just nodded, trying to do calculations in my head.

"Okay, I will call her in the morning," she said.

"I have one other question," I said.

"What is that?" she asked.

"If I put the breast cream on you again tomorrow your breasts will grow again. Do you want that?" I asked.

"I would really be stacked then," she said.

"Yes at least a D cup, perhaps even more. Your nipples would become even more sensitive. What do you think?" I asked.

"I can tell you want me to say yes," she said.

"Of course what man wouldn't? It has to be done tomorrow and it will only increase them one more time. I know because that is how the male enhancement worked on me," I said.

"Yes I want to be stacked. I am tired of women feeling superior to me," she said.

"You know that almost none of your wardrobe will fit," I said

"I don't care I want them to be massive," she said.

I just smiled. Oh boy, I do also. We cleaned up after dinner, putting all the dishes in the dishwasher. The leftover lamb and pasta we put in the refrigerator.

"Get hard now, Terrence," she said as she leaned over the counter. My cock stiffened at her command.

"Put that enhanced monster to good use," she said.

I did not need to be told twice. Her bottom that now looked as if it was twenty was irresistible. I lined up to her hairless slit and entered her warm ready sex.

"Screw me hard and fast Terrence, but you cannot come," she said.

I did as she ordered ramming her violently. She moaned in pleasure. I kept at it for quite some time and I was on the edge for eons. She shuddered violently and still nothing. I could not come. She pushed me out of her and dropped to her knees.

"I want to suck you now," she said. She took me into her mouth and it felt great. She brought me to the edge again and again. I still could not shoot.

In walked Beverley her best friend.

"Who is this, and what happened to you?" Beverley asked.

Constance pulled her mouth off my cock.

"Stay hard Terrence. Do I have some products to show you Beverley," Constance said.

"I have been calling for hours. I thought something was wrong," Beverley said.

"Terrence this is Beverley. Beverley this is Terrence," Constance said.

Beverley was quite the comic, so she reached out and shook my penis instead of my hand. Constance and Beverley had a good laugh. I chuckled myself, no wonder Beverley was Constance's best friend.

"I forgot my phone in the car, sorry," Constance said. Constance made no effort to cover her transformed body.

"You look amazing, when did you have the work done?" Beverley asked.

"It is all made possible by Terrence's cosmetics," Constance said.

"It is unbelievable," Beverley said.

"You don't know the half of it," Constance said.

12