Peddling Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay nude on the changing stall floor. The curtain did not reach all the way to the floor. It was possible to see our sex act if someone looked under the curtain. Beverley lowered herself on my face. I licked her sex.

"Ride that salami Elaine," Beverley said.

Elaine lowered herself onto my shaft. Elaine felt very tight as she enveloped my member. Elaine gasped as my fullness opened her tight hole.

"Mark who needs pompous Mark," Elaine said.

I continued to lick Beverley and she was noisily appreciating it. I wondered if she wanted to get caught.

"Be quieter Beverley, you will get us caught," Elaine said quietly yet urgently.

Beverly bit her hand in an effort to hush herself. Elaine rode up and down my shaft. She increased her tempo as her excitement built. Elaine's breath was quickening as she neared blissful release. Her legs raising and lowering her on my shaft, her protruding lips griping around my sex. Elaine soon shuddered in orgasm and she stifled a scream of her own. Beverley climaxed again also as she squirted.

"Now order him to climax Elaine," Beverley said.

"Come now, Terrence," Elaine ordered.

I emptied my balls into her womb and Elaine climaxed again, so did Beverley.

"Now lick your mess out of Elaine," Beverley ordered.

"How deliciously naughty," Elaine said.

Beverley and Elaine switched places. I licked my Pleasure flavored semen out of Elaine.

"Get hard now for me Terrence," Beverley said as she climaxed with a squirt for no apparent reason. Elaine squirted in her mystery climax also.

My soldier came to attention at her command. She lowered onto my master sergeant. It was extremely exciting to know someone could pull back the curtain at any time and catch us in our primal acts. As I licked Elaine she had another orgasm and squirted fluid out of her urethra, Beverley did as well. Beverley slammed up and down on me, her vaginal lips gripping my erect shaft. Her breath growing ever more labored.

"Climax now Terrence," Beverley said.

I shot a load into Beverley.

"Lick it out now," Beverley said.

Beverley took Elaine's place on my face. I licked Beverley cleaning her out and causing her to squirt once again. Elaine had a squirting orgasm also. We all got dressed and went to find Constance.

"What have you been doing? I climaxed five unexpected times while in the bathroom with Kathy," Constance said.

"Sorry I forgot we were still linked," Beverley said.

"Terrence did you forget?" Constance asked.

"No I remembered and Beverly asked me to link Elaine as well," I said smiling.

"That was not fair," Constance said acting sore.

"You know you love it," I said.

"You know I do Terrence," Constance said as she kissed me.

"Look at Kathy," Beverley said.

Kathy had a much larger chest. Her shirt was quite tight and it was obvious she was no longer wearing a bra. It probably would no longer fit.

"You want me to buy you a new brassiere Kathy?" I asked.

"Would you please," Kathy said.

"If you let me pick it out," I said.

"You have good taste in clothes so go ahead," Kathy said.

I went to the bra section and found a deep purple "C" cup brassiere. I brought it back and gave it to Kathy. The color looked good against her skin.

"Do you want me to model it for you?" Kathy asked.

"Yes if you want to," I said.

Kathy went into the changing area and left the curtain open. She removed her blouse and turned to show me her new boobs. Her breasts were lovely and her conical nipples were incredibly puffy. They looked delicious.

"Do you want to suck my nipples, Terrence?" Kathy asked.

"Yes I would love too," I said.

I entered the changing booth and sucked her tender nub into my mouth. She moaned sweetly as I bit gently on its tip, savoring the feel of her nubile cone in my mouth. She shuddered as Pleasure caused her to climax.

"I can't believe how sensitive they are," Kathy said.

I sucked the other one and she climaxed again. She put the bra on and it looked awesome on her. She took the tag off of it and handed it to me.

"This blouse will not fit over your new bra," I said.

"I know why these ladies like to show you their bodies," Kathy said smiling contently.

"I will go get a white blouse for her," Constance said.

Constance left and came back with a white blouse similar to Kathy's. However, it was a much more expensive brand than Kathy's. Kathy put it on and it looked good on her.

She took that tag off and I held on to that one as well.

Once Kathy was dressed and her Macy's name tag was back on, she went to the cash register with me and rung up the two items. Constance followed and insisted on paying for the items. I was thankful she wanted to buy the clothes for Kathy.

"Thank you Constance," Kathy said as she came around to kiss Constance on the lips.

"You will need one more maintenance application in six months," I said as I handed her a card.

"Time to head for home Terrence," Constance said.

We gathered the girls and toted the bags to the Mercedes. Constance used her remote to open the trunk. We put all the purchases into the trunk. We all got in. Constance and Beverley were in the front seat. Elaine and I were in the back seat. Constance drove out of the parking lot.

"Did you make Kathy lick your vulva, Constance," Beverley asked.

"Yes and she obviously had experience using her tongue," Constance said.

"I knew it, I climaxed when you did," Beverley said.

"Is that why you climaxed for no reason, Beverley," Elaine said.

"Yes, we are all linked by Terrence," Beverley said.

"I want to play a game to pay him back," Constance said.

"What is that?" Beverley asked.

"Nude male clothed females," Constance said as she pulled off on Red Top road. She pulled into a small parking lot in front of the dairy.

"Strip Terrence, you will ride the rest of the way naked," Constance ordered.

"Wait I can't do that, I might get in trouble," I said.

"If you want to climax ever again, take them all off," Beverley said.

I took off all my clothes and Constance put them into the trunk. Then she got back behind the wheel and got back on 80.

"Get hard for me, but you cannot climax," Constance said. My cock was quickly hard.

Elaine decided to play with my penis. Constance adjusted the mirror to night to be able to watch. Elaine stroked me and her hand was soft. A CHP motorcycle went by in the lane next to us, but he did not notice my naked predicament. I was relieved.

When we reached the turn onto 37 by Six Flags, Constance asked Elaine, "Do you want to hang out with us till Sunday?"

"Sure, what are we going to do?" Elaine asked.

"Put Terrence through his paces of course," Beverley said.

Beverley's phone rang and she answered.

"Hello this is Beverley," Beverley said as she put the phone on speaker.

"Hello Beverley, This is Calvin," the phone said.

"Calvin, how are you," Beverley said.

"I have been better. I am kind of lost since Edie died," Calvin said.

"I know love, but it will get better," Beverley said.

"I am flying into San Francisco tomorrow," Calvin said.

"Okay, do you need a ride from the airport," Beverley asked.

"That would be Ace," Calvin said.

"When is your flight due?" Beverley asked.

"11:30 at gate G 99," Calvin said.

"See you then Calvin," Beverley said.

"See you then, cheers" Calvin said as he hung up.

"Who is Calvin?" I asked.

"He is the Duke of Idle-burgh," Beverley said.

"Is he a Royal?" Elaine asked.

"Yes, dear and we played together as children. My family is from the house of Suffix," Beverley said.

"You are a Royal also?" Elaine said.

"Yes but I am well away from being a Lady," Beverley said.

"He married someone else?" Constance asked.

"Yes, he wanted the Duke title more than anything," Beverley said.

"So he had to marry well to ensure he was made Duke?" I asked.

"Yes and Edie was in line to be Lady of Idle. Calvin was from the house of Tudor but well out of being in line for anything. So Edie was his only chance to be Duke," Beverley said.

"Did you love him?" Constance asked.

"Yes I did. I thought I told you about this," Beverley said.

"No, I am sorry he broke your heart," Constance said.

"That is why I came to the states," Beverley said.

"He must have regrets to be coming to see you now," I said.

"He claims he just wants to see San Francisco," Beverley said.

"Balderdash, Pleasure will sort it out tomorrow though," I said.

"I hoped you would be willing to help," Beverley said.

"You knew he would," Constance said.

"I know," Beverley said.

"This game is getting boring, Elaine take off all your clothes," Constance said.

"What?" Elaine said.

"I know you are an exhibitionist. Pleasure reveals secrets like this to people who are imprinted together," Constance said.

"Are you going to lock them in the trunk?" Elaine asked.

"Of course, don't you want me to?" Constance asked.

"Yes I do," Elaine said.

Elaine took off all her clothes and Constance pulled off at Skaggs Island road to put them in the trunk. She got back behind the wheel and headed towards Sears Point.

"Are you enjoying being nude you two," Beverley asked. It was just starting to about to get dark.

"Yes I am," I said although they already could sense my excitement from it.

"Oh yes," Elaine said. The seat belt was separating Elaine's breasts, her nipples on display brazenly.

"Pull off in San Rafael I have an Idea," Beverley said. I looked out towards the bay and the sun was red and setting.

"What is it?" Constance said.

"Remember the park we used to take our kids to?" Beverley asked.

"Yes, Dandy park," Constance said.

"I think Elaine and Terrence should do some nude swinging," Beverley said.

"It gets pretty quiet there after dark, but some people might be walking there at night," Constance said.

"I know isn't it exciting," Beverley said.

"I will keep the car running just in case," Constance said

Elaine and I just looked at each other. I could sense that she was really excited about doing it. I knew I wanted to. We pulled up to Dandy Park and the swings were well off the parking lot. The park had a mosaic wall showing its name. The park was only supposed to be used dawn to dusk. I was totally dark now, but the park was lit by antique inspired lights. I was getting nervous.

"I will go check it out, if it is ok I will call," Beverley said. She got out and walked into the park. When she reached the swings she called. Constance picked up.

"Hello Beverley," Constance said.

"Okay I will send them," Constance said.

"Terrence and Elaine go to the swings and swing 5 times before you come back," Constance said.

The path to the swings was well lit, and houses looked onto the park. Elaine and I hurried down the path. Beverley passed us on her way back to the car. It was thrilling to be nude in a public park, yet very scary. We rushed to the swings and got on swinging 5 times rapidly. Then we got off the swing and ran back to the car. Elaine's boobs were bouncing as she ran. When I pulled the door handle Constance had locked the car.

"This is not funny, let us in," I said.

"Terrence bend Elaine over the hood and give her ten proper spankings, and then we will let you both in," Beverley said.

Elaine bent her stomach over the Mercedes her upturned bottom exposed. I spanked Elaine with my bare hand and Elaine moaned.

"No, Elaine you must count them, start over," Beverley said.

I spanked Elaine again both of us naked in a quiet San Rafael neighborhood park's parking lot.

"One," Elaine counted. I was very concerned about being caught and forever listed as a sex offender. I struck her again.

"Two," Elaine counted. I swatted Elaine's now perfect ass again.

"Three," Elaine said as a porch light came on from the house across the street. I spanked Elaine again.

"Four," Elaine counted. Her inner thigh glistened with her leaking moisture.

A 50 something year old woman walked from the house across the street. She walked right up to Constance's window and Constance rolled it down.

"What is going on here?" the woman asked.

"Hello Cheryl," Constance said.

"Hello Constance," Cheryl said as she quickly surmised the situation. I spanked Elaine again.

"Five," Elaine counted.

"Stop, I want to spank them both," Cheryl said.

"Yes that would be wonderful. Terrence you will bend over the car next to Elaine," Constance said.

"The rest of the way to Ten Cheryl, five more," Beverley said.

Cheryl took off her wide leather belt and slapped my bottom with it.

"Six," I said. The belt hurt a lot, but it was very erotic.

She swatted Elaine.

"Six," Elaine said. Cheryl smacked me again.

"Seven," I said as the stinging blow landed. Cheryl swatted Elaine.

"Seven," Elaine said. Cheryl swatted my behind again.

"Eight," I counted. Cheryl struck Elaine's rump and she climaxed. Constance and Beverley being linked to Elaine both climaxed again.

This went this way until we finally reached 10. She hit the unlock button. I heard the servo unlock the door and we ran to get to the back of the car. I pulled the rear door open. I jumped into the back seat and Elaine was right behind me.

"Did you two like your naked foray?" Beverley asked.

Out of breath we both just shook our heads, yes.

"You and Beverley look fantastic what happened?" Cheryl asked.

"We used some New Life Cosmetics and I want you and Roger to call me about scheduling a couple's consultation," Constance said. Constance handed her a New Life card.

"Who is Terrence Grier?" Cheryl asked.

"You just spanked him. Did you notice the size of his erection?" Constance said.

"God yes, it is huge," Cheryl said.

"That is only one thing that New Life can do for Roger. Give me a call," Constance said.

"Will they make me look young?" Cheryl asked.

"Yes you and Roger will both look and feel young again," Constance said.

"I will call you Monday," Cheryl said.

"Goodbye, Cheryl," Constance said.

Constance drove out of the neighborhood and back onto Sir Frances Drake Boulevard.

"Let's go through a drive through and get dinner," Constance said.

"Yes Taco Bell would be nice," Beverley said.

Constance drove to Taco Bell. The young Latina girl working the register was cute. When she handed the tacos and drinks, Constance turned on the interior car lights. This made it possible to see through the tinted windows. The clerk was shocked to see two nude people in the backseat. When she saw my hard ten inches, I thought I saw her nipples harden through her shirt in the dimly lit window. We pulled away and went to Constance's house...

12