Peeping Tomassina Ch. 02

Story Info
I make my confession.
1.7k words
4.77
3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up I could still smell Melissas' sex on my face and hands. I had to come up with some sort of idea. I needed her to know what her permiscuisnese was doing to me. Peeking in my window. Unknowingly, masturbating before my very eyes. Watching me massage my swollen member. It was her scent and the wetness and the taste of her excitement in her panties that captured me. But how? How do you say " I know you come to my window, take off your clothes and masturbate while you watch me play with myself?" You don't.

So, it's almost 7:00 am, the Taco truck is open and I'm hungry. I dress, go out to my truck, and take off for some breakfast. The garage next door is open and I see Melissa at the washing machine. I stop, leave the motor running, walk up and ask "Hey....how you doing?, saw your car, are you home for the summer?"

Yes, finally. We chatted for a while as I watched her place her jeans in the washing machine and she told me about some of her experiences she had at college this year. On the dryer was another laundry basket full of her "delicates". Tanks, bras, shorts, panties and such. On the very top was her pink tank. Sticking out from underneath it were the panties she wore last night. The ones that were so wet I couldn't help but suck her excitement out of them.

All of a sudden, her phone rang in the kitchen. She said "Let me grab that, I'll be right back."

I had 2 seconds to think about it. I grabbed them, still damp, pressed them to my nose, inhaled deeply and just admired them. Still in my hands and not returned to the laundry basket. She bound through the door. All I could do was wad them up, palm them in my hand and discretely push them into my left jeans pocket. I explained I had to go get some breakfast and asked if she would like anything.

"No thank you, I've already had breakfast."

My heart was racing when I left, wondering if she would notice that a pair of her panties were missing. I pulled them out as soon as I got around the corner. I got an immediate hard on thinking about what it would be like to sprinkle kisses up the inside of her thighs, take her in my mouth and swallow all that poured out of her. 

I thought about it all day. OK, I have her panties, she'll know that they are hers as the pattern and colors are so distinctive she would know that they had to be hers...........Hummmmm! Oh what to do? So I came up with a plan. I would go to bed around my usual time, turn the covers down and lay there naked. My jeans would still be laying on the right side of the bed. I'd wait for a gingle from my phone. Turn the TV monitor on to see how she had dressed for this evening. Or if she was dressed at all. Remembering how exciting it felt when I went out naked to search for the panties she had dropped in her scurry to get into the garage when her friend had arrived the night before. 

She must have had nothing else to do. Or was just plain HORNY! As soon as my bedroom light went on she proceeded cautiously to my window in a black T-shirt. Peeked in the window to see me laying there on top of the covers in the nude. Not excited at the moment. I waited awhile as she watched me lie there. She began to fondle herself. I couldn't really see much because of the T-shirt. It wasn't till she pulled it up and it hung on her left elbow as she began to massage her tiny breasts with her left hand. Now her shirt was up. I could see she wasn't wearing any panties at all. She began to rub herself. It took a great deal of concentration not to get an immediate hard on. But I managed. It was time.......I reached over and grabbed my jeans. Dug into the left pocket and pulled out her panties I had taken earlier this morning. I grabbed them by the waist band, looked at the front, then spun them around to look at the back. They are very pretty panties. I heard her gasp!

"Those are mine" came through my ear buds.

I laid the crotch over the palm of my hand and pressed it firmly against my nose. I hear,

"OH MY GOD!"

and with that and another deep breath all the blood in my body began to rush to my member. I held them against my face just breathing in her scent as I grew very quickly. Her eyes bulged out at the sight. I proceeded to turn them inside out. There was still quite a bit of the previous night excitement in them, they were gooey in a sense. Like filled with a creamy coating of soft butter. I call it clitty litter. It was the cotton side, and I licked it. Acted as if I were studying her taste, then I licked them again so she would know I found her very pleasing to my tongue. I could tell by the look on her face she wasn't prepared for what she had just seen. Almost immediately I was cumming as she watched. I didn't even clean up, just reached over and turned the light off. She just stood there with a perplexed look on her face. Like I can't believe what I just witnessed. She turned around to leave with her hand on her forehead, but walked around in a circle as if she were confused. Then slipped back into her garage. Though she did reach under her T-shirt to scratch her back revealing her tiny cute little ass as she walked to her garage door.

I laid wondering if she was in bed, touching herself as she replayed in her mind the images she had just witnessed. I also wondered if she thought I was a perv. Wishing I could lie between her legs and drink up every drop of excitement that pours from her. I drifted off to sleep. When I woke up I was a bit full of wonder. I had to confess, make good in other words, come clean and explain the predicament I had placed myself in. Excuse me while I concentrate on my dilemma. She knows I have her panties, knows I sniffed them, knows I licked the crotch and have the VERY intimate knowledge of how sweet her excitement tastes. And I know they have to be returned. Oh, This is going to take some serious thought.

So a new day begins. I've had several ideas, but still not pleased with any of them. Not even part of them. HOW am I going to do this? It was going on 2 o'clock. I grabbed a notebook and pen. I sometimes think better when I write it out. I'll knock on the door..... say "hey, how's it going?" wait for a smile or tell tale sign "you got a minute? "I have a confession and an apology to make."

She smiled, though she did look puzzled and opened the door. I followed her to the living room and we sat. I looked directly into her eyes and explained "This is probably going to be the most embarrassing moment in my life." "so what's up" she replied.

"Yesterday morning when I came over (deep breath) When you ran inside to get the phone (Pause) I noticed uhm. Well, There was a really..... pretty..... pair of panties in your laundry basket. I picked them up to admire them. They were so colorful, soft and silky and I even wondered how pretty they look on you. I was going to put them right back. I promise. I had no intent of taking them. But you came back through the door so quickly from your call. I didn't want you to know I was admiring them so I simply palmed them in my hand and casually put my hands in my pockets where they've been since yesterday morning. ( She tilted her head just a bit and had this tiny, you are so busted grin on her face.)

I thought "what if they are your favorite pair, and how soon would it take you to figure out I was probably the only one who could have had access to them". I reached into my shirt pocket, "here."

Oh.... she replied. "You're right, these aren't just my favorite, they're my very very favorite pair. Thank you" (with that, I know something you don't know, grin on her face)

"So we're cool?" I asked.

"I see no harm done and let it just be between you and me?"

"I'm good with that, and again, I apologize. I gotta get going. Have a great day." I got up to leave, and right before I got to the door she said,

"You can stop by later and burn one with me if you'd like"

"COOL"

It didn't go as bad as I thought it might. But then I got to thinking about the fact that she's just as much a perv as I am. Peeking in my window. It was about 7:00 pm when I got home. Melissas' house was lit up and her car was there so I wandered over and knocked on the door. She opened it in her black T-shirt with a smile, and apparently a BUZZ. The smell of pot floated out the door.

"Come in, I was just rolling one up. Care to join me?"

"Just a little for me, I get really stoned on just a few tokes." We passed it back and forth a few times. Then told her I had to go eat.

"Alright, I'll see you later." Then she said, "since you were wondering......." I turned around and she grabbed the hem of her T-shirt and pulled it so high up, almost exposing her breasts, said, "This is what I look like in them as she turned a full circle filling my eyes with great pleasure" I just shook my head YES,

"I'm sure I'll have dreams of you tonight."

She grinned, said bye and I slipped out the door.