All Comments on 'Peggy Swings Ch. 01'

by Bn2f

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is crap. No man black or white can tell a man's wife that her pussy is now his

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong title

This was not a swing, it was a cuckold story.

Maybe change the title to "Losing Peggy".

Bn2fBn2fover 3 years agoAuthor
Anonymous 1&2

Anonymous 2:

I will give you that, as my 1st submission, I struggled with the right title and may well have come up with the wrong one, but I think this is still a piece more closer to swinging than being one about cuckolding.

Anonymous 1:

Yes, this story is crap because a person, black or white, invited into another person’s home to have sex with their wife would certainly NEVER then tell the wife that the pussy is his.

How about you have Anonymous 2 explain to you what goes on when swinging and cuckolding DO happen to overlap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked the plot development and actually found it a turn on that the man told the wife that pussy was his. It would've been hella sexy to actually describe that particular exchange between the two of them. It would make sense he'd say it during sex after talking about how tight her pussy was. This deserves a part 2. I'm watching for you.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Ducks, whores, and cheap black dildos posted by a clown who thinks he is an author.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Love how she is built up and has her eyes open to the fact that some men still find her attractive. She’s a perfect candidate for learning to serve a dominant Blackman. Her husband can watch as he comes over and shuts the door so he can only listen as she learns to love a big blackcock. She’ll never be able to say no knowing how deep it can go and what he can do to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBn2f@Bn2f
To those who’ve favorited my works or chosen to follow me: I’m humbled and honored by your graciousness and I give you all a deeply personal and heartfelt “THANK YOU" and me following you is the least I could do to show my gratitude for you recognizing my work. Even if you’ve ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES