Peggy's Stimulating Encounter Pt. 01

Story Info
Divorced, bored, and looking for a new kind of excitement.
1.3k words
4.27
2.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Peggy's husband filed for divorce, she was devasted. They had been married for ten years without indication that he wanted to leave. Peggy was numb, in shock at receiving the papers. She was a gorgeous thirty-eight woman with shoulder-length, blond curly hair, green eyes, and a curvy but fit body. Julian, her husband, offered to move out of their condo, but Peggy took the initiative, securing a small but cozy apartment on the other side of the city.

Peggy moved so fast, relocating, continuing work at the office, and running her life, so she didn't have time to process the impending divorce. She stared longingly into the mirror after her long days at work and drinks with friends. Did he find a younger woman? Was he having an affair? What was it about her that he didn't find attractive anymore? Peggy stood naked, cupping her B-sized breasts and large nipples. She traced her fingers down her tummy and lower to her pussy, where she had a bit of stubble from her last shave. Peggy twirled her blond curls between her fingers, debating whether to try a new hairstyle or overhaul her current wardrobe.

I need a makeover, she thought, but the idea frightened her. Peggy always treasured her curly hair and modern but classic style. She was a professional, fun, and quirky woman at work. She dared not deviate from her look or try edgy haircuts or clothing. Following the advice of a coworker, Peggy decided to go on a date by herself to indulge in a fancy dinner at a new restaurant. Initially, she found the place intimidating, with line-ups of well-dressed couples and parties of impressive-looking people. After some internal struggle, she took the risk and bought herself a striking new dress, low-cut and short, just above the knee, and a few highlights in her hair. Peggy was ready to embrace the evening alone and treat herself like a queen.

Peggy was seated in a small booth, where she enjoyed the benefit of privacy and the ability to see others enjoying the evening. At a closer glance, most people appeared to be dressed in business casual or a bit more formal, but nothing appeared too flashy or unusual until she spotted them. A striking couple, a man and a woman, appeared entranced with each other. What struck Peggy about them wasn't how well they dressed or attractive they were, but the woman's shaved head. She wore large hoop earrings and deep red lipstick. She had impressive bone structure, and her partner, or lover, was entranced by her.

"Are you ready to order? Ma'am?" the server interrupted Peggy's admiration of the couple, particularly the woman.

"Oh, yes, I'm sorry...I'll need a few minutes..." Peggy made a quick choice, not really caring anymore about what to eat and focusing more on her surroundings. She sipped a glass of red wine, enjoying its mellowing effects, and kept her observations as inconspicuous as possible.

By the end of the evening, she had watched the couple enjoy a meal and a few drinks. Peggy tried to remain nonchalant as she observed them. The man stared adoringly at the woman, feeding her morsels of food while stroking her bald head her neck and kissing her passionately. She would return the favour with kisses and touching him below the table. Their raw sexuality and boldness were refreshing and stimulating for Peggy, who wanted to experience the same sensations. She felt herself grow wet and clit swollen in response to watching while trying not to seem obvious. When they finished their meal and glasses of wine, they left quickly after paying the bill, leaving Peggy more excited and intrigued than ever.

That night, Peggy's thoughts of them resurfaced as she stroked her pussy in the shower, moving her fingers against her clitoris and spreading her legs as she became wet and creamy from her thoughts. She imagined the bald woman between her thighs, licking her wet pussy, then rubbing her head against her mound as she came. It was the first time she had fantasized about another woman, as she never explored that part of her sexuality. She dreamed of the man, handsome and well-dressed, watching them both as they sucked each other clean, naked, and fully shaved.

Over the next two weeks, Peggy's mind drifted to the couple and how sexy they were. She dreamed of being with them both or in the mind and body of one of them. The vibrant fantasies were distracting at times, at work, and she quickly dashed into the washroom to take care of her needs. Peggy grew impatient with life and the divorce process and felt she would never be satisfied. Her job was getting redundant, in her mind, despite good prospects of a promotion. She was feeling stuck and unable to enjoy life as she had before. To top things off, Peggy caught her soon-to-be ex-husband with a young brunette at a street festival, where she expected to enjoy some live music and good food.

As Peggy darted from view after catching the new couple, she quickly entered a coffee shop with a quiet area in the back. She ordered a latte and sunk into a cozy chair, trying to flush out those horrible thoughts about Julian. Why would he do this to me? I thought we had a good marriage! Just as her eyes began to water, something, or someone, caught her eye - it was the bald woman from the fancy restaurant. Immediately, they noticed each other, and Peggy realized that her stares of admiration and curiosity hadn't gone unnoticed. The lady nodded and smiled in her direction, and she did the same, though nervously.

"Hey." She approached Peggy, holding a cappuccino. "I think I've seen you at that new restaurant, yes?"

"Um...yes, that's right," Peggy responded, feeling awkward about the sudden engagement.

"I noticed that you were looking in our direction," she continued, moving toward the back room as Peggy followed. She detected a slight accent but couldn't place it, though her English was perfect, and she wasn't uneasy.

The two women sat near a coffee table in a bohemian-style decorated space.

"I'm Fran, by the way, and the gentleman you saw with me the other night is Owen." She offered her hand as a friendly gesture, showing her well-manicured nails. Peggy noticed how sheer her top was, hinting at erect, pierced nipples and a taut figure. She also had several tattoos of intricate designs and decorative script across her chest and arms.

"I'm Peggy. It's nice to meet you."

There was a second or two of silence, then a large smile spread across Fran's face. Peggy noticed how smooth and well-shaped her shaved head was and how it made her hazel eyes and red-colored lips pop. It aroused Peggy, and she detected a bit of wetness between her thighs just then.

"So, what brings you here?" The ladies began conversing about the festival, which music they liked, the food options, and life. It didn't take long for Peggy to spill her troubles about Julian and spotting him with a new love interest. Fran appeared sympathetic, placing her beautiful hand over Peggy's and staring at her admiringly.

Peggy decided to ask a bold question about Fran's baldness. It hadn't occurred to her that she might have no hair for medical or genetic reasons, so she proceeded carefully.

"When I first saw you, I couldn't help but notice your style...did I stare too much?"

"Not more than other people. A sexy, bald head gets noticed a lot, right?"

"Oh yes, it does. It piqued my interest, that's all. I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all. Have you ever tried it?"

"Tried what? Shaved my head? I barely dare to cut my hair shorter than shoulder length."

"Well, you have the face and look to pull it off if you ever want to try it." Fran winked seductively and explained how her lover enjoyed rubbing her head during intimacy, which only aroused her more. Peggy was drawn into this scenario, listening to Fran's words and getting wet and hot.

The interaction between Fran and Peggy was brief but felt much longer. Peggy left with a new contact and plans to meet Fran again. It would be a long week in between, and Peggy fantasized about the possibilities...

(to be continued)