Peixoto

Story Info
A pervert takes advantage of a close friend.
1.2k words
2.1
10.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen Peixoto was a nerdy 18-year-old living in Arizona where she lived her whole life. She had red hair, green eyes, and glasses. She was was loving and accepting of others regardless of who they were, as long as it was positive. Although Karen was smart she wasn't always so bright in decision makings. She didn't have enemies in school but there was somebody she knew quite well who would soon become one.

Brian is also 18-years- old also known as "Lying Brian" because of his tendency to lie. A lot of his friends secretively called him that. He was about the same height as Karen standing 5 foot 7. He had a shaved head, light facial hair and brown eyes. He often wore jeans and flannel shirts. Brian was a sexual pervert and predator.

One day when he and Tony were alone with another girl in the handball courts named Christina who was also nerdy and short but legal age he whispered to Tony that they should gang-rape her. Others were just outside. And she was a friend. That's how bold Brian was. Although Tony had his own personal demons he was not going to give in. Tony was an outsider of Arizona originally from California but had vacationed in Arizona several times to the Colorado River and Lake Havasu City. His family weren't big fans despite all the past trips. He and the family relocated when his dad got a job in Mesa,AZ which was the same in California. Tony's dad worked at Boeing. Tony liked California but loved Arizona. If he lived the rest of his life in Arizona that be fine with him.

Although he lived in Mesa, his high school was actually in the neighboring city of Gilbert where he would meet Karen and Brian and many others. He often wore black and was usually quiet. He was tall standing 6 foot 1 with dark brown hair and brown eyes. Saying no to Brian didn't cause commotion but it made Brian see Tony as a party pooper and no fun at all. Karen thought Tony was cool. He loved to write and was good at it. But he needed to work on his punctuation and grammar. He was the tallest member of Karen's group of friends.

Brian wasn't fazed being turned down. No matter how much he failed, he never gave up. One day during lunch period Brian did succeed with one girl named Rita who just turned 18-years-old, she was African American and chubby and also a slut that she carried with pride. She was not a member of Karen's group but knew Brian. Brian wasn't a member of Karen's group either but showed up quite often looking for trouble. When Brian asked Rita for oral pleasure in one of the handball courts she said yes. The handball courts were always Brian's go-to place to commit sick acts.

Karen was actually on Brian's list of girls to take advantage of. She would be another success. It was unknown how he convinced her but he did. She found herself in his favorite naughty play area. Karen stood against the handball court's back wall on the left side corner as Brian took pleasure in touching her as she tensed up but didn't stop him. After a few seconds of fingering Karen in the crotch, she felt herself loosen up and begin to enjoy the situation.

She was still nervous and felt herself sweat. Karen opened her mouth and closed it in pleasure and even gritted her teeth. Starting to feel guilt for the stupid thing she was doing in school of all places she grabbed Brian's arm. "Maybe we should stop" Karen told Brian but he had no intention to do so. He was enjoying this moment too much. "Bitch, I am just starting to really get into this" Brian said to himself. What he actually said to Karen was "It's okay, just relax." He was fully erect and fingered Karen faster. She loosened her grip and dropped her left hand back.

Brian's day would not end well as it did with Rita. He would be caught. Most of Karen's friends were outside trying to see what they can but she was too busy with Brian to really focus on them. Most of the time her eyes were closed. Despite her friends standing by the handball court's half closed door they couldn't prevent a security guard from a routine checkup in the area to find trouble, and sure enough, the man did.

Busted, Karen had never felt so scared. She felt her blood turn ice-cold as Brian just smiled as he pulled his right hand out from under her dress. Karen never hated Brian until now. No apology just a sick smile of satisfaction. Brian may not have fully succeeded but it was good enough for him. He was a little disappointed he didn't have enough time to make Karen cum but the experience was still fun. Brian's heart did skip a beat when the security guard shouted for him to stop but only a few seconds later he was smiling his sick smile. Both were sent to the office. Karen's parents were called but she was spared any trouble because she lied, saying she didn't know what he was doing to her. That he lured her into the handball courts and pinned against the wall and started being touched and how she pleaded for Brian to stop, but he didn't. Karen even managed to shed tears putting on a good performance.

Everybody bought her story including her parents. Only her friends knew the real truth. Prior to this she never caused trouble which is why it was easy to take her side. Brian told his side of the story which was actually true considering his tendency to lie a lot but nobody listened and he was suspended for a week and would have to do cafeteria work when he got back.

Karen made a vow that this was the only time she'd get in trouble at school and wouldn't allow a guy to persuade her to do things she'd later regret. For example, she eventually had an 18-year-old boyfriend named Shawn. Shawn was a big tall husky guy with blonde hair that Karen loved very much. She would write her name and his together on her folder then draw a heart around their names.

Tony always tried to get Karen to break up with Shawn. Karen didn't know why, she had a hunch that Tony liked her but he didn't. Actually he wanted Karen to break up with Shawn because he was fat and seeing Karen and him together always seemed not right. Tony never told her this over fear that he would be scolded by her. And Tony hated being scolded like he was a child. After a while Karen did break up with Shawn because he always tried to talk her into having sex.

Ironically, Karen would eventually break her vow by hooking up with Jason, a tall skinny nerdy boy with glasses, a deep voice and dirty blonde hair. He too was 18-years-old. Their love would lead to the bedroom and they would conceive a child together. Jason had tried to prevent getting Karen pregnant but the condom broke.

Most of Karen's friends still spoke to Brian but she never did or at least tried not to since Brian still tried to talk to her. He knew she didn't like him as a friend anymore but he enjoyed pushing her buttons but after a while be stopped talking to her only giving cold dead stares or menacing smiles.