All Comments on 'Penny and Leonard Get Together'

by janon314

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
hokie3457hokie3457almost 6 years ago
Yikes!

So very well done! Loved the increasing teasing and the inner thoughts you provided fir Penny. I love this couple extremely and hope to read more Penny & Leonard erotica from you. Thanks so, so much!

shaggy77shaggy77almost 6 years ago
Beautiful

Great story. Details make the story and you did a fantastic job with the teasing and suspense. Hope you write more TBBT stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
i Love Fan Fiction

Especially of The Big Bang Theory and Dr. Who. I have sketchy ideas I wish a writer would submit where Leonard and Sheldon are on a trip attending lectures in their given fields. It opened the door for a threesome with Penny, Howard and Raj. Then there is Penny "consoling" a depressed Stewart when his comic book store burned down. Then Penny reveals to Bernadette how endowed Stewart is and Bernadette gets mad at Howard and decides to give Stewart a go. Bernadette gets pregnant and convinces Howard that the baby is his. But Raj is not convinced and Bernadette finds herself being blackmailed by Raj to service him or he tells Howard. Then there is the Halloween party at Penny's...and she is gangbanged by a host of previous lovers. And there are many, many more story ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

loved this the story, the build up and teasing was really good. i hope we get a follow up and find out if leonard takes pennys ass. i hope you write a lot more penny stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanon314@janon314
July 2022 A gentle reminder to the readers of this site about the efforts of the authors. First you have to remember that the thousands of authors on Literotica are unpaid and publish for the love of it. Where else do you get thousands of hours of FREE entertainment these day...