Penny and Marina the next morning

Story Info
Penny and Marina work things out with the help of friends.
2.7k words
4.53
2.7k
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had all fallen asleep together in a tangle of arms and legs. So, I wasn't too surprised when I woke up the next morning to Mark making love to Marina. He was on top of her being gentle, her legs were wrapped around his back as he thrust himself into and out of her. I looked over and the first thing I said was, "what are you doing Marina?" I wasn't angry or anything, I just wanted to know what she was thinking.

"Uggghhhh, ugggghhhh, I'm uggghhhhh, getting, uggggghhhh, fucked by, ugggghhhh, by your husband, ugggghhhhhh. Are you, ugggghhhhh, mad?" She looked at me with real concern on her face.

I smiled at her and leaned over and kissed her full on the lips and whispered in her ear, "not at all sis, you can fuck Mark any time you want." I went back to kissing her as my hand came up and fondled one of her rock-hard nipples. I pulled away again and whispered, "we love you and you're welcome any time." I reached my hand down to stroke her pussy while Mark was fucking her. She came, "oh my god don't stop, I love you, Penny." Mark pounded her harder, pulled his cock out and I jerked it off all over her body then leaned down and licked her from her pussy to neck to get it all off and then kissed her so she could taste Mark.

Mark had to go to work that day, so he took a quick shower and headed out. Marina and I stayed in bed for a while, holding each other, occasionally kissing one another, tweaking a nipple here or there, and just talking about what would happen next. "So, how did that start?"

"I dunno, I just woke up, he was lying there and his cock was hard. Oh my, it was so hard, just sticking up and, and, I just wanted him." She looked like she was about to cry.

"What happened next?" I asked her gently.

"Well, I, I, I'm so embarrassed to tell you, this is so not like me."

"This is so not like how you were. Maybe this is how you are now."

"I have to think about that, but, I just, I put my mouth over the head of his cock and just sort of sucked him into my mouth." God that sounded so hot to me and I was getting wet, but this was about her right now. I didn't want her to backtrack on this newfound freedom and boldness.

"And then?"

"He woke up, I didn't know it but then I felt his hands on the back of my head and he started thrusting himself up into my mouth. To tell you the truth I kind of freaked out because I wasn't expecting it. But I looked up at him, he smiled and he whispered, 'don't stop' and I didn't. After a few minutes he pulled me up, kissed me deeply and then laid me down and just started pounding me. I was so wet he just slid in and kept going."

"How do you feel?" I asked Marina.

"I feel like I'm glowing, it's almost a transcendent experience, I feel like I'm looking down on someone else that I don't recognize."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh, you have no idea how stale my life has been and this just, just opened me up to excitement and I've had more orgasms in four days than I've had in the last year. And God, how amazing those orgasms were. Why would I ever want to give these feelings up?"

"That's good, what do you want to do next?"

"Why did you want me?"

That was a little off-topic and unexpected, but I think I knew where she was going with this. "Because you're my sister and I love you more than anyone in the whole world. I've thought about you for a while now but was never sure what to do. If I had just kissed you, you would have freaked out and nothing would have happened. At the end of the day, you're my family, your sexy and I've wanted you for a long time. Why are you asking?"

"Well, we're sisters, but, is it different if I want my daughter?"

"She's still family, and she's beautiful and honestly, I've thought about her too. Her fully, pouty lips, beautifully large breasts and an amazing ass. She's gorgeous and I would love to have her too. So no, it's not wrong to think that way."

"You want Zena also?"

"That's what I just said, isn't it? And I'm her Aunt."

"I fantasized about her, but it was only in my head, I never knew what to do."

"Here, let's sit up, sit between my legs and lay back on me." I moved back to the headboard, spread my legs and she sat between them and then laid back on my breasts. I put my hands on her shoulders and started gently massaging her. "Tell me about your fantasy, touch yourself as you describe it."

"I would start off telling her how much I love her and that I think about her all the time. I would brush her hair back from her face with my fingers and then pull her in close for a kiss. Then gently kiss her lips while I stroked her cheek, and I would pull her close to me with my other arm." Her fingers had started caressing her breasts and nipples. I moved my hands to run them gently up and down her sides using just my fingers so she would tingle.

"And then?"

"I would touch her breasts through her t-shirt, feeling her nipple hardened and then gently pinch her nipple. I imagine her sighing and pulling my face into her to kiss me harder. Then I would lift her shirt off of her, guide her to the bed, sit her down and straddle her and push her back onto the bed. She would be looking up at me in curiosity but with an intense love for me. Next, I would strip off my shirt and bra and lean forward to kiss her so our nipples touched, and she would arch her back and moan loudly in my mouth."

At this point, her hands had moved down to her pussy and her middle finger was sliding in and out, her other fingers slick with her juice. She was getting so turned on by this. I moved my hands to her breasts and began kneading them and pinching her nipples and kissing her neck. "Uggggh, this feels so good, oh my god Penny, I want my daughter so badly, you have to help me."

"I will baby sister, you'll be able to love her the way you fantasize about her. Tell me more."

"I would get up and pull her skirt and panties off, then kneel between her legs and put her legs over my shoulder and start licking her pussy from top to bottom. When she was wet enough I would put my fingers in her pussy and start finger fucking her while playing with her clit. Looking up, I see her playing with her breasts and squeezing her nipples. Her hips would start bucking against my fingers and I would lower my mouth to her pussy and eat her until she came.

Oh, Penny, fuck, I'm going to cum," I looked down and her fingers were a blur moving in and out of her pussy and up and down her slit.

"That's it baby, fantasize about Zena cumming in your mouth. Taste your daughters' juice as it flows all over your face. Lick her clit until she cums again and push your fingers all the way into her pussy."

"Fuck I'm cumming," she screamed as her whole body shuddered and she squirted a huge amount of pussy juice all over the bed. Her hands were slick with her cum and I was so turned on. I had never seen a woman squirt before but it was so hot.

"Oh my god sis, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen. You must really want her."

"You have no idea."

"Well, some idea."

"Why don't we go take a quick shower and then get something to eat?"

After we showered and ate, Mark called and asked if we would be interested in having dinner at a friends' house. "Which friend?"

"I was thinking Derek and Tracy." We had remained friends with them ever since Mark introduced me. They were our go-to couple of a night of unadulterated fun and we had done everything with them.

"I'm sure you had a reason for that choice?"

"Of course, I was thinking maybe we could expand Marina's experience a little bit."

"Let's do it. I think she has an appetite for this. She can always say no."

"Okay, I'll be home at around 5:30 to pick you two up," and he hung up.

"Marina, we're going out to a friends house for dinner tonight."

"Oh, I thought we might get to stay in and have some more intimate time together, just the three of us."

"I think you'll like the friends we're having dinner with."

"Okay, that sounds... interesting."

"Let's go pick out some outfits.

We spent a bit of time primping and decided on a simple dress for each of us since Marina didn't pack a lot of dressy clothes for a stay at my house. She had a long white dress with spaghetti straps (honestly, anything looked good on her body) and I chose a black dress that was pretty close to that.

5:30 rolled around and Mark pulled up and we headed straight out to the car and left for Tracy and Derek's house. When we arrived, Tracy already had the door open and as usual she looked like a bombshell. Marina was taken aback, and she looked at me and whispered, "she is so beautiful."

"Yes, she is, isn't she?"

We went inside and Tracy introduced herself and Derek to Marina and said, "welcome Marina, we're so happy to have you over."

"Thank you for including me, I hate being a third wheel."

"Nonsense, there's no such thing as a third wheel here, come in and enjoy yourself. Have you eaten? Are you hungry right now?"

"Actually, we ate a late lunch so I'm not particularly hungry," I replied. "Marina, how about you?"

"I'm not hungry right now."

"Okay, why don't we go into the living room, and I'll pour us some wine."

Tracy led us into the living room and poured us some wine and brought it over. Mark and Derek sat on the easy chairs and myself, Marina and Tracy sat on the couch with Marina in between us. Tracy, never the shy one set her glass down and turned to Marina and said, "you are very beautiful Marina."

"Thank you, Tracy, you are just amazing."

"Thank you, that's lovely to hear. Are you staying long with Penny and Mark?"

"A couple of weeks as my husband is out of town on business, and they thought it was better than my staying at home alone."

"Have you been having fun since you've been here? Relaxing, getting out, having adventures?"

Marina turned cherry red. I had no idea what Mark had told Derek but the innuendo was not subtle. Marina turned and looked at me as if for help. "We've, uh, been getting to know each and re-connecting in a way we've never truly connected before."

Tracy looked at me and winked and I knew Mark had spilled everything to Derek. Tracy placed a hand on Marina's thigh which caused her to jump a bit as she was looking at me at the time and said, "Marina, have you felt more connected to Penny than in the past?"

Marina looked like she didn't know how to answer, and she was staring at Tracy's hand on her thigh. She looked up at Tracy and said, "yes, I think you could say that. Penny has shown me a side of myself that I never imagined before."

"And what side of that is you?" As Tracy said this, she slid her hand higher up her thigh and leaned in a bit more toward Marina.

Marina surprised me at this point because she leaned fully into Tracy and kissed her hungrily and Tracy responded. "The side that wants to take advantage of every opportunity she can get, and you are so beautiful." Tracy pulled her back into a kiss, tongues battling each other, and hands started roaming. It was like Marina had turned into a sex crazed woman all of a sudden. I laid back to watch what happened next.

Tracy deftly slipped the spaghetti straps off of Marina shoulders and I saw Marina had chosen not wear a bra. Tracy's lips went down to her hard nipples and licked and sucked both of them back and forth. Marina pulled her head down further and reached under Tracy to fondle her tits, still encased in a t-shirt that stretched across her tits. It was obvious now that Tracy wasn't wearing a bra either as her nipples strained for freedom. "Oh, Tracy that feels so good, keep sucking my nipples."

At this point I had slipped my own straps off and pulled them down to expose my breasts and I was fondling myself. I glanced over and both Mark and Derek had hard cocks in hand as they watched the show. Marina pulled Tracy's lips off her nipples and pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it aside. Without a word Marina latched onto Tracy's nipple and started licking and sucking it and the rest of her breast as well. Tracy had on shorts that, well, they looked like sport shorts so there was nothing to them and Marina's hand went down her waistband and started massaging her pussy. Tracy was holding Marina's head to her breast now and breathing very heavily.

I reached over and pushed Marina's dress up over her ass and pulled down her panties and she lifted her knees so I could take them off. Her pussy glistened with wetness. I moistened my finger with my mouth and slid it inside Marina's pussy. She moaned while sucking Tracy's nipple and Tracy lost it. "Don't stop Marina, I'm cumming! Aaaaagggghhhhhhh, yes!" I leaned down and stuck my tongue in Marina's pussy and started licking her furiously. Here was my baby sister, on her knees, sucking on one woman and getting her pussy licked by another. I could tell the men were getting a bit anxious to join in and I waved them over.

Mark replaced me on the couch behind Marina and Derek stood next to his wife with his cock right in front of Marina's mouth. She didn't hesitate, she switched her focus from Tracy's nipple to Derek's cock and just put it in her mouth. She sucked him down to the hilt and then Mark pushed into her from behind and started pounding her. Every time he slammed into her, she would go down on Derek and every time Mark pulled back, she would go with him. My little sister was now being fucked by two men on either side of her. I had been in that position before, with these two men, and I loved every second of it. I was fingering my pussy as fast as I could and there was no way I wasn't going to have a screaming orgasm.

Mark grabbed Marina's hips and started pounding her harder and Derek grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth. I heard her start moaning, loader which caused Derek to moan. "Oh, god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming", screamed Marina as she pulled her mouth off Derek's cock. Tracy leaned in to kiss Marina as she came, Derek grabbed his cock and jerked it a few times and then shot ropes of cum all over Marina and Tracy's face and Mark pulled Marina back onto him and shot is load deep in her pussy. On the other chair, watching all of this, I came, and came, and came. I wasn't even coherent afterwards, it was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced and Marina was never going to be the same.