Penny's Seduction of Marina Begins

Story Info
Penny seduces Marina for the first time.
3k words
4.65
4.5k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after Marina saw me masturbating, and after discussing it with Mark, we decided that Mark should "spend the night with some friends". Mark left for work and mentioned to Penny and Marina that he would be out with the guys after work and they should do their own thing without him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, a wink and he walked out the door. That left Marina and I the whole day to do whatever as I had the week off of work to host Marina.

"Marina, how about we just go lie out by the pool after breakfast?"

"That sounds great Pen, but I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"Well, nothing I have will fit you. Why don't you just wear underwear and a bra? It's practically the same thing and it's only us."

"Um, well, I haven't really worn just underwear out before," she said hesitantly.

"Marina, it's only the two of us, it's at our house and no one can see you. You could even go nude if you wanted but I know that's probably a bit much for you."

"Okay, you're right, I'll do that. What's for breakfast?"

"How about some omelets and orange juice or coffee?"

"Sounds good, orange juice works, I don't want to get hyped up, I'd rather relax today."

"Done, go get changed and I'll cook."

Marina headed upstairs to get changed and I went about making breakfast for the two of us. A few minutes later she came downstairs in her bra and underwear. It was what I expected, a solid cotton pair of panties that were so unsexy and a plain, full covering bra. "It's okay," I sighed to myself, "it's a start.". We ate breakfast and then I told Marina to head out to the pool while I went to get changed.

I went to my closet to try to figure out what to wear. Something revealing but not brazen, but I wanted her looking at me. The thought of her getting as turned on by me as I was by her was getting me wet. I stripped off my clothes and ran my right hand over my sensitive breasts, down my stomach to my wet pussy. I cupped myself and started rotating my hand over my bare mound, letting a finger just slip in to cover it in juice and rub it all over the outside of my pussy. I was getting hotter the longer and faster I did this and started panting and moaning, "ugh, yes Marina, touch me there. Lick my pussy and stick your tongue in. Ugh, yesssss." My left hand was squeezing my left breast and my right and was rubbing my pussy while my middle finger was buried in my pussy. I started fucking my pussy with my finger and rubbing it right over my clit, then I added a second finger and a third. I came. Hard. I could feel my pussy get moist and I had to put out a hand to steady myself on a drawer and take a couple of deep breaths.

I finished looking through my closet and chose a bathing suit that had a full bottom but basically had triangles covering my tits and they didn't cover more than half of my tits so there was plenty of flesh showing. I felt deliciously naughty and I could feel the bottoms getting a little bit wet from my orgasm. I looked in the mirror and saw a small wet spot forming and decided to do absolutely nothing about it.

I headed outside, wearing sunglasses and a hat and saw Marina, lying on her stomach with her head down, look up when she heard me. Her expression was a classic double-take. She looked at me, went to put her head back down and then her head whipped up with her mouth partly open. I pretended to be looking at the pool and she quickly recovered and closed her mouth before I looked back over.

"Um, sis, aren't you showing a bit much?"

"It's just the two of us and I'm not ashamed of what I have, are you?"

"No."

"Then what's the big deal?"

"Nothing I guess, I'm just not used to it."

"Don't worry about it, like I said, we're alone back here," I was so turned at this point that I felt myself getting wet again. There's no way she could have missed the growing wet spot. I laid down on the other lounger and asked her to put lotion on me from neck to feet. She started doing my neck and back which felt so good, and then she moved to my upper legs and I felt her hands start and pause. I knew she saw my wet spot and she finished the rest of my legs in a daze without ever saying anything.

I rolled over and took the lotion from her and started rubbing it on the front of my legs, slowing as I came to the tops of my thighs. I continued up to my stomach and spent a long time covering the exposed part of my breasts with lotion and my arms. She couldn't take her eyes off of me but she couldn't see me eyeing her with my sunglasses on. I glanced down and saw a wet spot forming on her panties. She quickly understood what was happening and got up and went into the pool to "cool off".

"How's the water sis?"

"Great. It's nice and cool compared to out there."

It also made her panties practically sheer and I could see them clinging to her pussy. Her bra also became fairly transparent and I could see her beautiful, eraser sized nipples, sticking out like flag poles. I don't think she realized what the water did to her because she was looking at me the whole time. I decided to lie back on the lounger so I was sitting up a bit and could see her and pretended to read the book I had brought out while I kept eyeing her body.

A few hours later, after rolling over and both of us getting a bit tanner, we headed inside for lunch and then a nap. I went and laid down. My mind was racing with plans for tonight when I heard soft moaning coming from Marina's room. I silently crept down the hall and put my ear to the door. "Yes Penny, touch me there. More, please, it feels so good. Yes, right, right there!" and I heard her exhale sharply and I knew she was trying not make any noise while she orgasmed.

A few hours later, after I had napped, and I hoped Marina had napped, we headed to the kitchen to figure out dinner. We decided on a chicken Caesar salad paired with a G & L Moschofilero Roditis Agiorgitiko Rosé, Kintonis 2022 because I still stock some Greek wine in the house. We had a relatively quite dinner with me asking her about how her job was going, how her husband was, how they were together. She was pretty enthusiastically telling me about how well her job was going, but got really quiet when it came to her husband.

"Marina, are you and your husband okay, you don't seem like you want to talk about him very much or the two of you together?"

"We're okay, I don't want to give you the wrong impression, but I feel like something is missing."

"What?"

"I don't know, that's the problem so it's hard to articulate."

"Okay, well, when you figure it out, I'm always here for you to talk to. You're my sister and I love you and want the best for you."

"Thanks Penny. Anyway, enough of this talk, what shall we do after dinner since it's just the two of us?"

"I thought we would just relax on the couch, have another glass of wine and watch a move."

"What movie?"

"It's a romance movie." The movie was in fact called "A Perfect Ending" and depicts a woman who hasn't experienced and orgasm and almost never has sex with her husband. But she finds love in the arms of another woman. It has nudity, hot girl-girl sex scenes and yet it isn't too explicit. Plenty of naked touching and kissing and it gets me turned on.

We started the movie sitting at opposite ends of the couch, each with a glass of wine, watching in silence. The lights were down low creating a quiet, hushed mood. About half way into the movie there is a scene where the two main women really go at it, touching, moaning, going down on each other. It's beautiful. I glanced over at Marina and I think she was touching herself unconsciously. One hand was lazily tracing figure eights over her small breasts and her nipples were really poking out of her shirt. Her other hand was lightly moving her hand up and down over her shorts, directly on her pussy.

I decided it was time for me to start doing the same. I slipped a hand under my shirt and started caressing my right breast which was closest to Marina. I wanted her to see me touching myself. I slid my right hand down and pulled up the skirt I was wearing and started rubbing my pussy through my lacy underwear. I kept it slow at first as I didn't want to startle her and orgasm while she was just getting into it, but I was no longer watching the film. I was watching my little sister masturbate in front of me and it was working me. Something had to happen soon or I was going to cum by myself.

I saw Marina's chest rise and fall faster and she was no longer tracing lazy eights around her nipples, she was full on pinching them through her shirt. The hand on her pussy was no longer lightly rubbing up and down, she was pushing down hard to get the most sensation possible. I couldn't help it, I pulled my panties aside and plunged a finger into my sopping wet pussy and brushed it right up against my clit and I expelled a huge breath trying not to orgasm. Marina looked up at me and saw me staring right back at her.

I fully expected her to freak out but she surprised me. She looked at me through heavily lidded eyes and said, "Penny, this feels so good. Who knew that a movie could turn you on so much."

"Marina, the movie isn't turning me on, you are," as I slowly crawled over to her. I know she could see my breasts, ponderous and swinging beneath my shirt. Her eyes were glued to them. I lowered my lips to hers and kissed her gently at first and her lips responded. Her tongue parted my lips and started dueling with my tongue. I felt the hand on her pussy start to move faster and she started breathing faster. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her more deeply as I pressed my breasts into hers. At some point her hand stopped playing with her nipples and started squeezing my breasts through my shirt. I straddled her leg and started slowly grinding my pussy against her thigh all without ever breaking our kiss. Both of her hands are now under my shirt and squeezing my nipples and tits. I pull my lips away from her to a moan of disappointment and I start kissing her neck, her earlobes and shoulder and I whispered into her ear, "You are so beautiful. Don't stop touching me, it feels so good."

She continued playing with my breasts which are so unlike hers. I slid my hand under her shirt, pushed her bra up off of her breasts and squeeze her nipples. She gasped in pleasure and arched her back. I took that as a sign to keep going and pushed her shirt up and lowered my mouth to her nipple and flicked my tongue across her nipple. She shuddered. I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked gently. She released my breasts and pulled my head to her breast and started shaking. It built slowly but she started thrusting her pussy against my leg and pulled my head down harder. "Oh Penny, oh god, don't stop, I, I, I, ahhhhhh, yessssss, cumminnnnngggggg," and her whole body shook.

I slowed down my ministrations and let her recover without ever stopping kissing, licking or rubbing her. We both, apparently, share such sensitive breasts. I wanted more and started grinding my pussy against her leg harder. I wanted her to feel the heat, feel how wet she was making me. The movie was forgotten in the background, but sounds of lovemaking could be heard on and off. I ground against her more and shuddered with my own mini-orgasm. I looked up at her and she had tears in her eyes. "What's wrong Marina?"

"Is this right for us to do Penny?"

"Does it feel good sweetheart?"

"Oh god yes. I've never felt like that before ever. Maybe I've never had an orgasm before. I don't know but it was incredible."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, oh no. Show me more. Make me feel the way you did on your bed last night," she said the last part quietly.

"You were watching me?" I wanted to see if she was going to be truthful with me and with herself.

"Yes, I'm sorry," tears still in her eyes.

"Don't be. Did it turn you on?"

"Yes. Don't be mad, but I saw you there, and how sexy and confident you are and I started getting wet without even touching myself. And then I started touching myself and it felt so good. And then you called out my name and I wanted to come to you. It turned me on so much."

"Never apologize. Now, touch your pussy for me. Show me how wet you are..."

Marina reached down and pulled her shorts off with a little help from me because I had to stop grinding against her leg which was soaked with my juices. She pulled her panties off as well and showed me her pussy for the first time ever. She gently stroked it while I continued to grind against her leg. I could feel myself getting even wetter. "Spread your lips and put a finger in for me."

She did it, hesitantly, as I was her first audience.

"Faster. Fuck yourself with your fingers."

She started pumping her finger in and out of her pussy. She added another and I couldn't stop staring at her pussy, it was a fantasy come true. I leaned forward and kissed her passionately and she returned the kiss. Tongues battling each other, I rubbed my nipples against her and we both gasped in pleasure at the electricity coursing between us.

I pulled back from our kiss and whispered to her, "Have you ever had someone go down on you before?"

"No, what's that?" I couldn't believe how innocent my sister was, but I was going to open her world up the way mine had been opened up.

"Lie down for me."

She did. I kneeled down on the couch and gently spread her legs, kissing and gently licking my way up her thighs. I felt the heat from her pussy the closer I got and you spread her lips with my fingers. She didn't shave but she wasn't too hairy, but when I parted her lips I saw her huge clit, the folds of which jutted outside of her lips with a big clit just waiting for me. I blew on it gently, teasing her without touching her. I flicked my tongue out and just hit the tip of her clit. Her back arched and she cried out, "Yes Penny, don't stop." I felt her hands on the back of my head trying to force my tongue into her pussy. I ran my tongue around her clit without touching it for a few minutes and could feel her getting wetter every second. Her hands are no longer on her nipples, they're on my head trying to force me deeper into her.

Gently I probed her pussy with my tongue, sliding it in and out without touching her clit. She started moving back and forth in time with my tongue and started moaning more loudly. And then I struck and sucked her clit into my mouth and lash it with my tongue and she exploded. I could feel her juices leaking from her pussy as she screamed and pulled my head down into her pussy so hard I could barely breath but I didn't stop as she continued cuming.

I pulled back a little as she fought for breath and took one of my pendulous breasts and pressed it up against her pussy lips and moved it up and down to gently stimulate her while she recovered from her orgasm.

"Does that seem like the wrong thing to do?"

"Show me how to do that again. My husband has never given me an orgasm like that before."

I crawled up her body, my breasts dragging all over her until they settled on her breasts. She kissed me deeply, tasting herself on my tongue. She slid down further and took the breast that I used against her pussy and sucked my nipple hard to taste herself more.

After a while, Marina said, "Penny, I thought you said Mark was at a friends house tonight?"

"He is as far as I know," why?

"I thought he was outside looking at us, I thought I saw him at the window."

"What did you see?"

"It looked like he was staring at us and stroking his cock."

"Did you like it?"

"I, I don't know. It was sort of exciting which is why I didn't say anything. Is that okay?"

"Mark loves to watch me masturbate. I'm sure he just saw more than he was expecting to see. But if you want, we can ask him to watch us tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"I have so much more to show you. I want you to feel amazing every time you want to feel that way. I love you."

"I can't wait. I love you too Penny."