Penny Assumes Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
697 Followers

Behind me Ivan's fingers dug into the flesh of my hips. He pushed all the way, also filling me with cum, and making his spew a part of me.

I imagined John's cum to be pearly white and creamy while Ivan's sloshy nastiness made me imagine it to be a mess of coagulated goo.

The two men rested there fully inserted into me. I couldn't breath in the front and I couldn't climb away from the pressure on my rectum behind.

John swiped at my cock and balls with his foot, "Have you decided what to do about these?"

Ivan reached under, grasping my crisco smeared balls, "Oh yea, I want to go with the full Dragon-lady treatment."

With Ivan massaging my balls and John rubbing my cock I started to get hard for the first time today.

I was feeling lightheaded, like I might pass out from not having enough oxygen. John asked Ivan, "Can I enjoy them for a month or so before you cut them off?"

Hearing that I struggled frantically before finally succumbing to a lack of air.

-----------------------

I woke up alone with an empty pit in my stomach. The lights were the same as before but the room was dark with the weather being so bad outside. My mind desperately tried to think of a way out but I was defeated. I stared out the porthole at the water but all I saw was a watery grave.

When I saw Ivan next I didn't even have it in me to argue, I felt sick, "Are you really going to take away my balls...and cock?" I almost broke down.

"Don't worry little girl, we give you a pussy." My shoulders slumped further than they already were. "But if you really want to keep them they can go in a jar." He laughed maliciously as he left.

The men used me daily, individually or together, and I gave them everything they wanted. What choice did I have?

-----------------------

In the fall they moved me from the yacht to the mansion. Then a fateful day came.

Ivan presented me with a stack of papers, "Sign them or we go on fishing trip."

I barely read them but the gist was that they were consents to have the operations to turn me into a tranny.

It was the middle of a despondent afternoon but I crawled into bed and slept. It was an awful fitful sleep.

I dreamt they threw a party and all the men took turns with my body. There were jars and jars of male genitalia on shelves all over the room and I kept searching for mine only to be stopped by another man wanting sex with me.

In the dream, every time I looked at a jar and it wasn't mine I heard my ex wife's voice saying, "It'll be alright."

She pointed to a lone jar on the floor. I picked it up and my penis was in it. Then she told me to put it on.

Next four naked men held me down and took turns sucking my newly attached cock.

It felt good. In fact, it felt exactly like my wife's sweet sweet blowjobs. Oh how I've missed her.

When I woke up, imagine my surprise to find that my ex was really there and she really was sucking my cock.

I started to get up but she pushed me down, "just wait till it's over. Enjoy it. And you can cum in my mouth." She winked. I doubted my senses.

She had her hand wrapped around the base of my cock so it wouldn't go in too far. Looking me in the eyes she deliberately readjusted her hand so only three fingers held me back instead of four. A compromise I'd often asked for but never received.

I used to joke that the only time she wasn't talking was when she was giving head. But it was more true than funny.

As I got nearer I started bucking my hips, a move that tended to scare her in the past. But instead of telling me to be careful, she lifted my hands, placing them on her head: a clear sign that I was allowed to pull her head down.

I held her head tight, thrashing beneath her wet mouth as I fucked it deeper than ever before.

In a final thrust I held my hips off the bed, banged my head against the pillow, and fired shot after shot of my cum into her lovely mouth.

I lay there panting and spent while she talked at me. In my post orgasmic state it was hard to listen but I heard, "Oh honey, I've missed you so much. I'm so sorry - for all of it. It was the only way to keep you alive..."

She then proceeded to tell me this story:

"About four months ago I was home alone. I was worried about our finances, and your job, when out of the blue Penny started talking back. Well, we became friends, talking all the time. Of course I never told you because who ever heard of a talking computer. But she helped me to not feel lonely, and she helped me with our budget and she helped me be a better wife and all sorts of stuff.

But then we were talking about the fishing trip, and she thought it was a good idea, but I knew you would be faithful to me, and I knew more about human nature than Penny did and Mr. Gregorian is just an awful man.

So I helped her understand and she was so grateful we worked together to find the only path that would keep us together.

It was so hard being away from you but it had to happen."

She looked at the clock, "Well by now the Feds have raided the office. The raid was just starting when I got here. The blowjob was just to delay things until it was over. Not that I didn't like it - as much as I can anyway. But we couldn't take the chance on what you would do. You've always been the wild card in this whole scheme.

If you had done the littlest thing other than what we expected it might've changed the outcome."

She stopped talking to me for a minute and called out, "Penny! Did it work out?"

Penny answered, "Yes friend. Just as we anticipated."

Lila went on, "When the raid started Ivan fought back. He fired on the agents and they killed him"

For the first time since she began I spoke. That's often how it is with her. "So? We're free?"

"Yes dear. We're free. And if it helps we're rich too. All those papers you signed - well you and I inherited everything. Penny printed the documents and we slipped a few lines into the paperwork.

Are you mad at me? It was the only way. If there had been any other... but there wasn't, and Penny has the smartest chess brain in the world so you know it's true. Millions of possible outcomes and this was the only one.

Do you forgive me? It was the only way."

I hugged her so tight I would never let her go. And you know, I'm never again going to be annoyed by her constant need to talk. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, she can talk during blowjobs if she wants.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

MVP6
MVP6
697 Followers
12