All Comments on 'Penny the Conqueror Ch. 04'

by Talusmanic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Zeke503Zeke503almost 2 years ago

Okay, I have now taken the time to read four of these chapters. I checked your profile and it says you are male. I believe it. Your description of lesbian sex is not particularly inspired or inspiring. You obviously are enthused about this subject, but you don't seem to have the ability to make it seem real. Maybe you need to discuss it more with one or more women to get a more realistic feel to it. If not, maybe you should stick with a different subject matter to improve the realism and readability of the stories.

Sorry, I usually have a pretty good ability to 'suspend my disbelief', and really get into the story, but it just isn't happening with this story. If it is some sort of a language problem (sorry again, forgot to check if you are native English speaker) I could understand better. Also , the continuity leaves something to be desired and 'new' unexplained things keep popping into the story with no foundation or logical explanation. I did not make a star rating since I haven't read enough of your writing to make a fair assessment. All that being said, with some more research and editing, you can probably improve this story since this does seem to be a relatively novel idea.

TalusmanicTalusmanicalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I'll let the upvotes that I get speak for themselves. Thank you for the free advice!

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

I do agree that the sex does seem like a males poor interpretation of lesbian sex . But at the same time they are passionate and caring couplings . Penny did fuck 2 males earlier that seemed less intense because they were just fuck toys . So that fit right . This is my first story of yours . I see you have a couple more . Very few grammatical errors if any . This seems like a legit other world building attempt . I'm reading it . It has my interest .

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

Upvotes do not speak . But thank you for the free reading .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalusmanic@Talusmanic
I just like to write feel-good, sexy stories. Nothing violent or uncomfortable. I'm always interested in feedback, and love to get other perspectives.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES