Penny the Conqueror Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do we have time for this, my lady?" Oola stood up and leaned in to nuzzle Penny's neck.

Penny reached up and put her arms around Oola's own neck. "That computer isn't getting fixed again soon." The two of them kissed, then Oola picked up Penny. Penny wrapped her legs around Oola's midsection as they kissed and groped. Oola held onto Penny's ass cheeks as she humped up and down.

The two of them made it to the tile floor in a tangle of legs and arms. "Oh, let me ride you," Penny begged. Oola laid flat on her back as Penny got on top. She was able to rub her pussy on Oola's hip. The two of them did the grind and fucked right there.

"I am so happy, Penny," Oola moaned. "I wanted to sex you when we were at the pool, but I was scared."

"I know, sweetie," Penny panted. She was getting sweaty already. "I just really need this right now." She held her palm flat on Oola's firm chest. Her muscular frame was impressive, and it was getting Penny going. "You should have gone for it in the lake."

"I am going for it now!" Oola bucked her hips up, and Penny held on so she would not get thrown off.

"Here, let me." Penny got off, then got on her hands and knees and got down by Oola's pussy. It was meaty and muscular just like the rest of her. Penny dove in and licked away.

Oola laid there with her arms stretched out. "Oh, my word! You are talented, your greatness!" She rested a hand on the back of Penny's head. "Yes! Lick my gap! You have OH YOU HAVE FOUND IT!"

Oola clutched onto Penny's neck as Penny found the magic button. Penny kept her tongue wedged in as Oola moved her hips up and down as fast as she could.

Penny got up and got her cunt right next to Oola's. They rubbed them together. Penny held onto Oola's thick thigh as she pounded her mound into Oola's gaping hole. The two of them went at it for several minutes before they finally collapsed.

They got their breath, then Oola found a device that seemed to act enough like a sledgehammer. Penny laid on the floor in the nude and watched as Oola swung the club and smashed all of the black cubes one by one. It was a thrill to watch her muscles tense up with each swing.

After she smashed the final cube, Oola threw the club away as she panted. "Is my lady pleased with the results?" She reached down and helped Penny to her feet, plating a small kiss on her lips.

"Great work, bodyguard," Penny said. "Let's get out of here."

The two of them made the long trip back up the hallway to the surface. The lights were still left on, obviously not controlled by the computer.

They spent the next three days back on the trail, singing along to some of the Boccan tunes and trading stories. Oola was intrigued with some of the older warriors from history. She loved the idea of native Americans and the Mongol conquerors.

Each night, they camped out in a tent, and spent the better part of the night having sex. Oola felt the need to set the pace, which Penny did not mind. Oola was also quite generous when it came to munching down, so Penny could lie back and relax. Now this was what she had in mind for being a queen!

The two of them pulled in late into the afternoon of the third day. They had skipped bathing the day before, so they felt extra grimy and gross. Oola helped bring in the luggage to Penny's chambers, then Penny went to draw a bath. Her tub was big enough to fit a dozen people.

Penny stripped off and got in, smelling the lovely bath scents and oils. She dipped a toe in and exhaled, then got right in and plunged her head completely under. She popped up and propped her elbows up against the edge.

Oola came in naked and joined Penny in the tub. "I must use my hair remover," she commented.

"Yeah, that thing is wicked," Penny said, keeping her eyes shut. "Just a few seconds of shining the laser on it and you're done."

Oola moved over to Penny and got her to sit in front, then rubbed Penny's shoulders. "You were wonderful company," Penny purred, while Oola worked the muscles.

They got out of the tub, then used the laser shaver to trim down their areas. Penny was glad that she was a real blonde and that her hairs were finer than most girls.

"Penny!" Oola dashed to the doorway between the two bedrooms. "I wish to demonstrate something." She marched into her own bedroom.

Penny sat on the bed, still naked and waiting patiently. "Come, subject!" Penny giggled as she tried out her most regal-sounding voice. "Your future queen is not amused right now."

Oola came marching back, wearing a strapon. She stopped and put her fists on her hips, looking pleased with herself.

Penny's eyes were wide as she stifled her laughter. "I wasn't expecting that!"

"I wish to please my queen," Oola announced.

Penny hopped off the bed, then sashayed her way over to Oola. She ran her finger up and down Oola's bulbous arm. "I wish to get pleased. I like this whole power thing!" She gave the strapon dildo a few taps, then started jerking it. She leaned down and sucked it.

Oola got excited watching Penny pumping her head on the long fake cock. "This is most enjoyable," Oola moaned. "You are doing well, my lady."

Penny got the tool out of her mouth, then went over to her giant bed and got one knee up. She reached down and stroked her velvet. "Come and get it."

Oola went up behind Penny and slapped the cock up against her twat. Penny got her knee back down, then got the cock in between her legs. She held it up against her pussy with her hand as she slid her ass back and forth. Oola held onto Penny's hips as she pushed her own hips gently back and forth.

"I'm ready." Penny arched her back as Oola slid the fuckstick in. Penny yelped as it pushed all the way up her vagina. "Oh, God! Oh, baby!"

Oola kept it in her mind to go gently. She held onto Penny's round ass and went back and forth slowly. Penny was whipping her head around and grasping onto the blanket. Oola stepped up the pace, the sound of her thighs slapping into Penny's legs.

Penny groaned and squealed as she received her pounding. "Fuck me harder," Penny yelled into the blanket.

Oola took the cue and fucked even harder. She placed one hand flat on Penny's lower back and whipped the other one in the air. "I am the mighty warrior!"

Penny tilted her head to the side. "You...sure are...dear."

She threw both hands in the air clenched as fists. "I am the greatest at the fucking!"

"Yeah, baby!" Penny slapped her hand on the mattress. "Oh, I wanna ride the fucking warrior queen!"

"Oh, your greatness! The warrior queen!" Oola pulled out and jerked at her strapon. "Please ride me!"

Penny slapped the bed to signal Oola to come on over. She stretched out on the bed as Penny climbed aboard. Penny took her time getting on the dildo, then slid right down on it. She placed her hands on Oola's orange chest to steady herself.

"Is my queen pleased?" asked Oola.

Penny nodded with a smile. "This is great!"

Oola thrusted up and down as Penny held on for the ride. Oola watched the slippery tits on Penny jiggle and bounce. She held onto Penny's hips and drove them down just to make better contact on the cock.

Penny grabbed onto Oola's thick forearms. "Keep going! Keep going!" Her head went back as she took the full pounding from below.

"Queen!" Oola was going wild with passion. "Please sit on my face!"

Penny jumped off the fake dick, then got her cunt on Oola's mouth. Oola held onto Penny's thighs with both hands as she held her tongue out and drove it into Penny's love-hole. Penny tensed up and bared her teeth, then she realized what she had done--she squirted all over Oola's face. Her mouth went wide as she realized what she did, almost too afraid to move.

After a while, she moved away slowly and got on her knees next to Oola. "Are you all right?"

Oola's eyes were wide open and her mouth was a huge smile. Her face was wet from Penny's love juices. "That was spectacular, queen!" She pumped her fists in the air, then put a hand on Penny's belly. "You have made me so happy! Yes!"

Penny laughed and covered her face. "I never did that before! I thought you would be mad!"

Oola went to wash her face, then the two of them got under the covers. Oola still had her strapon on. Penny got on her back and lifted up one leg so Oola could come in from the side. The two of them had a slow fuck for a good while, with Penny running her hands all over Oola's strong, muscular body.

Penny wanted to make Oola come, so she got her to take the strapon off, then took the dildo out and fucked her with it. Just watching up close was such a thrill for Penny, and Oola fingered Penny's pussy at the same time. The two of them had a strong orgasm at the same time. They both fell asleep in that position.

Penny woke up early the next morning, with Oola stretched out next to her, still naked. Penny had a bad feeling in her stomach, a lot of it from guilt for what she might have done for poor Groovi, and also the fear about what to do now with her bodyguard as being her little side piece.

Penny rested her chin on her knees and sighed. "Who knew being queen of a planet was so tough?"

12