Penny's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any other advice aunt Penny?

"Have you talked with your friends?"

"I don't want to embarrass Jason. If word got around... No can't do that. Could you or uncle Mark chat with him?"

Penny was enjoying the massage more than the conversation.

"No, trust me Jason would not be comfortable discussing this with your aunt. There is no chance your uncle will do that. Sara we raised you like a daughter. Uncle Mark will not talk to this young man about how to have better sex with his daughter. Perhaps another boyfriend is in order."

"I guess I could just listen to Kristin. Until a few weeks ago, I thought she was crazy." Sara said working on Penny's upper thighs.

"What did she suggest?"

"Switching sides."

"Huh? What sides?"

"Switching sides, playing for the all girls team. You know." Sara said moving her hand to Penny's inner thigh, running a finger over the panty covered pussy.

"Sara! What are you doing?"

"Feeling the heat of your pussy, cursing these panties." Sara said as she straddled her aunts back, her fingers still rubbing the silk panties.

"Stop it Sara, this is wrong." She said without clamping her legs shut.

"Why? Because I'm your niece?"

"Yes, and a woman."

"Hmmm, that didn't seem to matter when I saw you with that other woman a few weeks ago." Sara said as she wiggled her fingers under her aunts panties.

Penny froze, it all came together now. It was Sara that saw her and Pat in bed a few weeks back.

"I never gave Kristin's comments any real thought, until I witnessed my sexy aunt making that other woman scream on her tongue. It was so erotic. You were so hot aunt Penny." Sara commented, now with a finger inside her aunt.

Penny remained speechless. She wanted to say it wasn't what it looked like, but that was too lame.

"I figured if my sexy aunt Penny could do that to her friend, she could do it to me. So I want to have my aunt Penny teach me." Sara said fingering her aunt.

"I'm not as experienced as you think Sara. What you saw was the only time I spent with another woman." Penny said spreading her legs a little.

"Please teach me aunt Penny. Your hips are moving so sensually on my finger. So I know you're turned on too."

'Fuck she's right' Penny thought, as her hips moved on their own.

Penny struggled to roll onto her back. Sara pulled Penny's bra off and put her lips on her aunts nipples. Sara had Penny's left nipple in her mouth and was playing with her right nipple. Penny's resolve started to melt as her body responded to the stimulation. She put a hand on the back of Sara's head, holding her in place as her body had a nice small orgasm. Sara sat up and stripped her shirt and bra. Penny fondled her nieces very nice, but much smaller tits. Sara's nipples were a darker brown than her own. Penny finished undressing her niece. Now nude, Sara laid on the bed, her legs open with Penny's tongue and lips eating her young pussy. Penny had one hand holding Sara's pussy open, while her other hand was squeezing one of Sara's tits

All thoughts of this being her niece were gone for the moment. This was an older woman loving a younger woman. Penny was licking Sara's clit the way Pat licked hers a few weeks earlier.

"Oh, Oh, Oh. Aunt Penny. Oh, I love this. I'm gonna cum. Aunt PENNNY!!! OHHH! FUCK!"

Penny watched Sara bathed in the afterglow of a nice orgasm.

"You taste so good Sara. Thank you for letting me do that."

"Lay back, I want to do that to you. Guide me. Teach me!"

Sara removed Penny's last article of clothing, her damn panties. Penny closed her eyes and opened her legs. Sara kissed her aunt passionately, as she slid her finger back into the older woman's pussy.

"This is so exciting aunt Penny, you're the first woman I've touched like this. Show me how to lick you. Guide my head." Sara pleaded.

'This is so wrong.' Penny thought. 'So deliciously wrong.'

Penny held Sara's head, told her what to do, how she wanted to be fingered, licked and sucked. Soon she lost control of her thoughts.

"Ahhh FUCK SARA!!!! YESSS BABY, RIGHT THERE!!!! LICK ME THERE!!! YESSSS, CUMMMMING, FUCK YESSSS!!!!"

Sara was so proud when she made her aunt cum. She was excited to be able to give aunt Penny that much pleasure.

"Baby, you don't need lessons. That was very good." Penny said as she brushed the hair out of her nieces face and kissed her.

Before the afternoon was over, they would continue to love one another and experiment.

They kissed goodbye at the door a few hours later. Sara would be back that evening with some things to stay with Penny and Mark.

*****

The evening was young, but Penny was still worked up from her time with Sara and the plan they concocted. It was mainly Sara's plan, but Penny liked it.

"Time for bed Mark."

"It's early, what's up?"

"You'll be up, if I haven't lost my touch. Come on lover, I have a gift to give you for your birthday."

"My birthday isn't till next month."

"What... you don't want a present in bed?"

Mark followed Penny to the bedroom and enjoyed having his wife slowly removing his clothes. Next she tied him to the bed in a reclined position with pillows behind him. His arms straight out to the sides, his legs tied to the footboard, and put a blindfold over his eyes. As soon as she was confident her husband was secure and could not see, she signaled Sara to join them. Penny watched as Sara's small hand held, fondled and stroked Mark's hard cock.

"You're right Mark, this is the point where the unexpected visitor joins. Tonight the husband is tied down, unable to see or move, totally exposed. He doesn't know another person is in the room enjoying the sight of his hard cock."

"Not very creative Penny, that's the one I used on you not long ago."

Penny ignored him. Penny moved around on the large bed so Mark would never feel Sara climb onto the bed. Sara held Marks cock while Penny licked her husbands balls before sucking his cock into her mouth.

"Sorry honey, but I like this fantasy. So you'll just have to play along. Let me continue. The man's cock jumps in his wife's mouth when he realizes they are not alone."

This was the point where Sara pushed her pussy onto her uncles lips. Mark jumped at the touch. He quickly figured out there was no way Penny could be in position to plant her pussy on his mouth. This had to be another woman. Mark licked the pussy on his lips. She tasted different than Penny. He so wished he had his hands free to touch and play.

"Now the husband knows his wife is telling the truth. There are two women in bed with him. Happy Birthday Mark." Penny said.

"You're amazing Penny. This is amazing. Who is my present?" Mark asked.

"Oh honey it's not that easy. Here are the rules for this game. You need to guess. If you guess right on the first time, you are in charge all evening. You tell us what to do to you, and what to do to each other. Anything your dirty mind wants.

Now you've already had three clues. She has stroked your cock already, you licked her pussy and she had her thighs on your face.

If you don't get it right, you will get another clue, she will either plant her pussy on your hand so you can feel and finger her, or she will suck on your cock so you can feel her hot mouth and tongue.

If you guess right on the second guess, then our playmate has complete control.

If you miss, another clue, and your final guess

If you're right on the third guess, nobody is in charge, but you get to fuck her first.

If you don't get it right in three guesses then, I have complete control.

Agree to the rules? Or should I tell her to dress and leave?"

"I'm ready, sounds like fun." Mark said. His throbbing veiny cock still in Sara's little hand.

"Okay your first guess?" Penny asked.

"Diane." Mark said, then cried out, "Ow, what the hell you never said anything about squeezing my balls."

"That wasn't me. Our playmate is the one holding your cock and balls. You just had your head between her thighs. I don't think she liked that you think her thighs felt like Dianes.

Okay what clue do you want next? Would you like to feel her pussy, or you want her to suck on your cock. Either choice is timed, you get one full minute."

Mark was enjoying the game, but neither of these 'clues' would offer much.

"Let me feel her pussy." It may help if he could get this woman to make a noise.

Sara lowered her pussy on to her uncles hand. The only sound she made was to moan briefly with pleasure as his fingers penetrated her. The voice was familiar, but it didn't really help. Penny took pictures while Mark, still tied to the bed, fingered Sara.

"Times up!" Penny said, spoiling both of their fun. "You have to guess. Now you've had her hand on your cock and balls, you've tasted her pussy, had her thighs on your face, and now you've fingered her. Who is your mystery guest? Think carefully."

Mark thought it through. 'Not Diane, Penny eluded to this woman being thinner. Brittany is thinner, but she's not into men. Then he recalled Penny mentioned a conversation she had with Tracy at the market earlier in the week.'

"Is it your friend Tracy?"

"Nope. Now she's going to suck on your cock for one minute. Enjoy her hot mouth. You only have one guess left."

Sara started to give her uncle a blowjob while Penny took more erotic pictures with her phone.

"Times up, final guess."

"Pat?"

"Sorry honey. But you didn't guess correctly... Wait our guest wants you to have one more hint."

Sara bent over and started to kiss her uncle passionately, kissing him hard and sticking her tongue into his mouth. Mark was loving every bit of this, but it wasn't helping. Penny captured the kisses on her phone.

"I don't know, is it Sue?"

"Nope. You lose honey. You have to do what I say."

"Okay, so who is my birthday playmate?"

Sara kissed him deep again as she removed his blindfold. She was kissing him when he opened his eyes to see his pretty niece.

Penny also captured the shocked look on Mark's face, when he discovered it was Sara.

"What the hell is this? Penny we can't do this, not with Sara."

"Sorry Mark, you agreed to the terms and lost. So we are doing what I want." Penny said as she pulled Sara's nude body to hers.

Sara and Penny, his niece and wife, locked in a passionate embrace over his naked body. They kissed and fondled each other's tits. Soon the two were writhing on each other's fingers. Mark could only watch the sexy show. Both women came almost at the same time, moaning in each other's mouths.

"Penny, we need to discuss this." Mark said firmly.

"Okay, lets talk." Penny replied.

"We can't be doing this with Sara." Mark started to make his point. "Sara stop that." He said as Sara took his cock back into her mouth.

"Keep going Sara, I'm in charge." Penny said. "Besides, what's he going to do, spank you?"

"Are you going to spank me uncle Mark?" Sara asked sweetly. Really playing up the innocent niece angle.

"No I'm not going to spank you Sara. Now stop it."

"Will you spank me if I'm naughty and come home late after curfew?" She asked, still stroking his hard cock, slick with her saliva.

"I'm not going to spank you, just stop."

"What if I come home after curfew, and my little pussy is full of a boys cum? Will you spank me then."

"No, Sara. Stop."

"Don't worry baby, aunt Penny will check to see if your pussy has been fucked and I'll spank you." Penny replied.

Sara smiled and took Mark's hard cock back into her hot mouth, and wiggled her ass in the air.

"This isn't right, hell she's practically my daughter."

"Every woman is someone's daughter dear. I'm a daughter and you fuck me all the time."

"That's different. Fuck, Sara Stop!" Mark countered. He may have tried to sound sternly resolved, but his cock was twitching in Sara's mouth.

"Look dear, she has a nice boyfriend, who unfortunately isn't good in bed. They are both pretty inexperienced. He cums too quickly and poor Sara isn't getting her share. Since her mom is having issues again, Sara will be living with us again for a while." Penny said before joining Sara.

Mark had two women sucking on his cock. He watched as their lips met and they kissed at the head of his cock, before sliding their lips back down the shaft. When Penny took him deep into her mouth, Sara spoke again.

"That's right uncle Mark. Jason is really good to me, but I'm frustrated at the end of our dates. So I'll live here, when I come home from my dates, You and Aunt Penny can fuck my frustrations away." Sara told her uncle.

"But Baby, I'm your uncle. There are other guys out there."

"You think I should go out and fuck around? Spread my legs and let all sorts of guys fuck me? That what you want?"

"No not that."

"Didn't my pussy taste good when you licked me?"

"Delicious." Mark replied.

The two women switched off again, Sara now stroking and sucking on her uncles cock.

"He's getting close Sara." Penny warned. "Her pussy was wet and tight when you fingered her too." Penny said.

"Yes, she's an attractive and exciting young lady, but still Penny..."

"Just imagine Mark. Every time Sara goes out on a date, you know she's going to come back and sit on your cock."

"AHHH. FUCK! DAMN!!! FUCK!!!!" Mark yelled out as his cock erupted in Sara's mouth.

Sara collected Marks load of cum in her mouth, when his cock started to soften, Sara and Penny kissed and swapped his cum back and forth. They let it slowly dribble from their mouths onto their tits. Then made a show of licking his cum off of one another's tits.

"Aww Aunt Penny, his cock is all soft now. There is nothing left to fuck me." Penny said pouting.

"Baby, let's see what I can do for you." Penny laid on her back next to her husband, her head by his knees.

"Now lower your pussy onto my tongue Sara, let me lick that sweet little pussy."

Mark watched as Sara lowered her pussy onto his wife's face. The young woman's face changed from sweet and innocent to one of pure lust as Penny started to lick her.

"Ohh Fuck uncle Mark, aunt Penny is eating my little pussy. She is licking me so good." Sara said looking straight at her uncle. Her eyes were partly closed as she squeezed her own tit's. Sara kept telling her uncle everything Penny was doing to her. Where Penny was licking, sucking and fingering.

Sara leaned over and began licking Penny's pussy. Mark could do nothing but watch them. Any reservations he had, were forgotten as he watched his wife and niece enjoying one another. Both women were now moaning and close to cumming. Sara lifted herself up, reached over and kissed her uncle passionately as she came on Penny's tongue and fingers. Mark tasted his wife's pussy on Sara's lips before she pulled back.

"AAAHHHHH FUCK!!!! SOOO GOOD!!! EAT ME AUNT PENNY!!!! MY CLIT, SUCK MY CLIT!!! YESSS!!!! FUCK!!!!"

When Penny moved from under the young woman she saw Sara kissing Mark. Penny enjoyed the sight, and took a couple pictures, before interrupting them.

"See Sara, I told you we could get him hard again." Penny said fondling her husbands balls.

"So what about it Uncle Mark, can I move back in for a while? Will you fuck me when I get home from my dates? Even with the dates I've been on, I still haven't had a real fucking yet. I need a good hard cock. Please tell me I can live here and you and aunt Penny will fuck me."

"Baby, you are so hot. Yes you can move in and your aunt Penny and I will take good care of you." Mark replied.

"I want you to tell me you'll fuck me and fuck me hard!" Sara pushed him.

"I will fuck you Sara anytime you want, as often as I can and as hard as you want. I want to fuck you hard right now."

"Excuse me, but I won the game, I get to decide!" Penny stated. "Sara, on your back."

Penny untied her husband as she kissed him deeply.

"Here is how the night will go, I'm going back down on Sara's sweet pussy. Mark you fuck me in my dirty girl position. After you make me cum, and cum hard on that cock of yours, then you can slide into Sara." Penny instructed, as she got between Sara's thighs and put her ass in the air.

Mark sunk his hard cock deep into his wife's very wet pussy. He fucked her from behind and watched as his wife licked the young woman's pussy. Sara was writhing and cumming watching her aunt getting fucked. Every hard thrust from Mark, pushed Penny's face hard into Sara's pussy.

"Ohhhh This is So Fucking Hot. I'm Gonna CUMMMM, AGAIN!!!!! FUCK!!!! CUMMMING!!!" Sara yelled out as an orgasm hit hard.

This triggered Penny, "FUCK, ME TOO BABY!!! POUND ME MARK!!! FUUUCK!!!"

Mark enjoyed the sight of their bodies slapping together and two women cumming on his bed. The sounds of their erotic cry's filled the room. He loved the feeling of his wife's tight pussy cumming on his hard cock. Most of all, he knew he would soon be sinking his hard cock into Sara's tight body.

When Penny rolled over, Mark stared at Sara's open wet pussy. It was the perfect target for his raging cock. He grabbed her under the knees and pulled her back to him. Penny took Mark's hard cock, wet with her pussy juice. Using her other hand, she opened Sara's pussy lips and lined up her husbands cock with Sara's opening.

"Ready for this big hard cock to fuck you baby?" Penny asked

"Ohh Fuck Yes. Please push it into me."

Mark did just that, slowly sinking his shaft into the young woman.

"Fuck that's big! Slow, Go Slow!" Sara cried out.

Mark slowed his forward motion. He wanted to thrust hard and deep, but Sara needed to adjust to his size first. He had to remind himself, she was pretty inexperienced. None the less, he enjoyed the sight of his cock disappearing into this woman. As tight as Penny's pussy is. This young woman's pussy is even tighter. Sara's pussy was squeezing Marks cock as he pushed into her. Penny was enjoying the sight, as she continued to hold her husbands ball's, watching his veiny cock slowly disappear.

Penny kissed Sara when her husband was balls deep, and he started slowly fucking his niece.

"Ohh Fuck Aunt Penny, I Love This! Thank You For Sharing This Cock. So Good." Sara said looking into her aunts eye's.

Penny repositioned her mouth so she could lick Sara's pussy and clit while Mark's cock slid in and out. She would lick Sara, then Mark's cock, and back to Sara. Mark reached down and fingered his wife pussy as he fucked Sara.

"FUUCK TOO MUCH! CUMMING AGAIN! FUUUCK MEEEE!!!!" Sara cried out. She shed a tear as she had her first orgasm on a mans hard cock.

Mark started to thrust as hard as he could, he was hammering her tight pussy, while Penny was kissing him passionately. The whole erotic evening was too much and pushed him over the limit. His balls tightened and he came deep inside a woman not even a third of his age. A woman who until a few hours ago, he would never even think about fucking. A woman who he would be fucking more often.

When Mark pulled his soft cock from Sara's pussy, Penny was back licking and trying to suck her husbands cum from her. Her tongue reaching as deep as she could in Sara's pussy, her nose bumping Sara's tiny clit.

"FUCK AUNT PENNY, YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN!!! FUCK!!!!" Sara's climax pushed a blob of Marks cum into her mouth.

*****

Penny was leaning back on the bed, propped up by the pillows. Mark was kissing her, and lazily playing with her sensitive nipples.

"I still think this is crazy you know. Sara is family, I can't believe we just did that, or that we are even considering doing it on a regular basis." Mark told his wife between kisses.

"It's a good arrangement Honey. It really is." Penny replied between kisses. Her right hand on the back of Sara's head, as she licked Penny's pussy.

End.