Penny's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Loud moans and screams of passion mainly. Why, what kinky things did you do to him?"

"Nothing like that."

"Okay what kinky things did he do to you?"

"You just heard the loud parts, not the... dirty talk between us?"

"Couldn't hear that, but it sounds like you have something to tell me."

"Mark just likes to get into my head. Pour some more drinks and I might tell you, after all you are part of it."

"Now you have to tell me! I'll pour the drinks, and you spill the beans." Diane said now very interested. She wanted to know how Mark was bringing her up during sex.

Over the next twenty minutes, Penny told her most of the story. She explained how Mark likes to put naughty fantasies in her head, and his latest, is some silly fantasy of the two of them enjoying lesbian romps on the patio. The part Penny left out was how these dirty thoughts were now taking on a life of their own. She certainly wasn't going to tell Diane how she almost screamed out her name when Mark ate her pussy. While she told the story to her friend, Penny kept looking at her pretty topless friend for a reaction, one way or another, maybe she would see Diane's nipples get hard. No reaction, but Diane noticed her friend peeking at her.

"My dear Penny, if you're waiting to get between my legs, it's going to be a long time. You know me, I'm a dick hound. Sorry honey, but I like cock too much."

"No, this is his fantasy." Penny said trying to clarify.

"Good. I didn't want to disappoint my good friend, but it will be even longer before I have my head between your legs." Diane continued.

"No, no. I'm telling you this is Mark's brainchild, something that he has been trying to stick in my head. Just dirty thoughts, dirty fantasies of his. That's all." Penny stated.

"Okay then. Besides if that's what you're after, you should be drinking with Brittany down the street." Diane said, casually sipping her drink.

Brittany is a cute woman half Penny's age that lived at the end of the road. She had been the first alternate for the Olympic team, back when she was in the university and weighed almost nothing. Now she owns a dance and gymnastics studio in the next town over.

"No way! Cute Brittany I don't believe it. Little miss cute perfect body?"

"That's what I heard." Diane said.

"Tell me what's the rumor?"

"No rumor. She likes to spend afternoons at her house in the arms of a female. It's a semi regular thing between them, hush, hush, since the other woman is married and has children."

"Where did you hear this!" Penny was all ears.

"Pretty reliable source, Patty Gates told me."

"What makes you believe Pat?"

"Because she is the one who likes spending time between Brittany's legs. Need another drink dear?"

"No... Yes... Wait! You need to tell me more!"

"Diane explained how Pat had come to her one afternoon all upset. She confessed about her double life. Proper housewife and mother of two in public, and a bisexual lover to her daughters dance teacher. It was one afternoon after dance class they were discussing the class and any possible price breaks for two girls. One thing lead to the next, they felt a mutual attraction.

The words Pat told me, were, 'Soft lips tentatively touched and passion exploded.'

Anyway, after a few months, her husband Brian started to get suspicious. She came to me to help throw him off track. We concocted a scheme where he would find Brittany, Pat and myself drinking and sunning topless. Seeing it was harmless girl stuff, he'd leave them alone. Well that worked for a few months, then cold weather came, no more sunning. He had tracked her and found her spending regular time with Brittany. The next tracking device he planted, recorded audio. From what I understand, Pat tried to smooth it over. She figured if she could talk Brit into a three way, well... what husband wouldn't want two hot women?

Unfortunately Brit is only into girls. Pat couldn't convince her. The ultimatum was give up Brit or divorce. It has really bothered Pat, but her family won... well, mostly. Every now and then, she sneaks and has an afternoon snack of Brit's twat. It's not a steady diet of pussy for her, it's more of a treat when she can. She is much more careful now." Diane told her good friend.

"Wow, I had no clue." Penny said in shock.

"Well discretion is their goal. I'm only mentioning it now so you know where to find someone to help you with your bi fantasy." Diane said with a wink.

"Mark's bi fantasy!" Penny asserted.

"Whatever, but it does sound like he would be open to your playing some. Just saying. If he's planting the seeds, I think he would be open to you tending your garden."

"Don't you start! I have enough with him. His latest is you and I playing here on the patio, while Jimmy Callahan is peeking at us."

"I could do Jimmy... without you that is. Love you Penny, just not that way."

More drinking, more laughing and more dirty conversations filled the afternoon.

*****

When Mark came home, Penny was in the shower. He stopped short of joining her, when he saw her fingering herself under the water. Penny was hunched over, sinking her fingers deep into her pussy, while squeezing one of her big tits in her other hand. Penny finally got the naughty thoughts of Diane out of her head. Now that was replaced by naughty thoughts of Pat and Brittany scissoring one another, and other images of Pat between Brits thighs.

After she came and it appeared to Mark that his wife had compose herself, he joined his wife under the hot water. He rubbed baby oil into her sun kissed skin. Being a gentleman, he even rubbed it into areas the sun never reached. This was followed by her husband pushing his cock into her again, and banging her from behind under the spray of the shower.

With their bathroom window open, Diane listened to the pretty brunette's screams of ecstasy. Diane had retrieved Lance to pleasure herself. With her eyes closed, she alternated between envisioning her friend being fucked, and Jimmy spying on her. In her mind, Jimmy would be jerking his cock watching Diane pleasuring herself on the patio with her dildo.

******* Another Saturday Two weeks later *******

"Carol Elmore called me a few days ago." Diane told Penny

"How's she doing? I haven't seen her since she moved a few years ago."

"She's doing well. Her marriage is better since they moved away from here. Hated that had to happen, the four of us were close for years."

"Yeah I never really understood why they moved. I heard it had something to do with the marriage, but that was it." Penny said

"You remember how Carol and Pat were close, kind of like us. If you think back on the timing, Carol and George moved out, shortly after Brittany moved into the neighborhood. Does that help connect the dots?"

Penny thought about it for a minute, "You mean Brit was after Carol?"

"Not quite. Brit got between Carol and Pat. With the drama that was going on, the husbands caught wind. Carol and George moved out of the neighborhood, no longer walking distance, helped her break from Pat. Which Brit loved because it gave her time with Pat to herself. Now you'll recall, Pat's husband wanted her to keep away from Brit also, but Pat just got more creative on how she hooked up with Brit. I hear that Pat and Carol still get together, but not nearly as often."

"You know all the good gossip. I would never have guessed there were so many lesbians in the neighborhood."

"Not many, just Brittany. Pat and Carol are bisexual. They enjoy men and women. By the way, how's your bi-curious thing going?"

"Stop it, I'm not bi-curious. That was just a fantasy Mark stuck in my head."

"Okay, no need to get defensive, I didn't mean to strike a chord. Anyway, back to Carol, she called to invite both of us to a negligee party next weekend. Interested?"

"Negligee party, so like a lingerie party?"

"This negligee party is a bit different. As Carol explained it, this is more like a party where you try and buy... but with sexy stuff. The way it works, we each will pick at least five items we like from an online website and enter our size. The outfits in our sizes will be there for us. Then after drinks and some socializing, we try on our selections. Each of us will then model at least three of our selections for this small group. It there is anything we like we get to buy it then. If not, we all have a fun afternoon together. No obligation."

"Oh... I'm not so sure now. Putting on a negligee and parading around in front a group of strangers. I'll need to think about it. I don't have the figure for that."

"Shut up! You are the quintessential big beautiful woman, and a MILF on top of that! Not heavy, just a full figured voluptuous babe! This is a really small group of friends. Carol, Pat, Brit, Kay a woman Carol works with, myself and hopefully you. So you know almost everyone there. Come on, please, it will be fun." Diane said half begging her friend.

"I don't know... having Brit and Pat leering at me." Penny said still not convinced.

"Pat and Brit will be leering at each other. Probably buying things for each other. Don't worry about them. Please think about it, we'll have fun and a lot of laughs. I really hope you decide to join us."

"Can I let you know tomorrow?"

"Sure. Now onto the fantasy that you got stuck in my head." Diane said.

"Me! What did I do!"

"I keep thinking about Jimmy Callahan spying on me. You stuck that in my head. I've even used Lance out here to make the show better. How do I get it out of my head?"

"You can entice him over here, then seduce him. He's nineteen so you better do it quickly before he goes off to the university next year. Ask him to bring you something. When he comes, he finds you occupied with Lance. Who knows it might work.

What would you suggest for the fantasy Mark stuck in my head, after all you fed it." Penny replied.

"Me? How did I feed it?"

"Now I know about Brit and Pat. You know. Now I envision them together."

"Ha, and you still claim you're not bi-curious. You can try the same solution you just suggested. Invite Brittany over, let her find you nude and fingering yourself. Who knows, maybe you will enjoy it. You might be surprised. Just a little girl girl sex."

"I'm not doing that. This is just a naughty thought my husband stuck in my head."

After a brief pause in the conversation Penny asked, "Have you ever tried it? Girl girl I mean."

Diane looked over at her friend, and decided to be honest with her. "Once, back when I was pregnant, second trimester. My man was traveling, I was horny beyond words, a friend was over. I told her how horny I was, not knowing she was bi. Anyway, before I really knew what was happening, her lips were on me, her hands on me... I wasn't looking for an afternoon with her, but my body and hormones took control. It was a one time thing. But yes, I have done it. That's why I'm so sure, I'm a dick hound."

"I never knew. My slutty friend is even sluttier. Maybe that's why Mark planted that fantasy, he got a sense that you have experience."

"It was only one time. I've never done it again. Sounds to me like it's your turn to experience the love of a soft woman. Should I call Brit and invite her over?" Diane said getting the spot light off of her and back onto Penny.

"No thank you."

The women chatted and laughed the rest of the afternoon. Sometime deep into the margaritas, Penny relented to Diane's pleads and agreed to going to the negligee party.

******* Day of the Negligee Party *******

"Have fun at the party with the girls, and try not to spend too much." Mark said as Penny was ready to go pick up Diane.

"It's your fault you know, you keep breaking the straps on my negligees, so I need new ones."

"My dear, I believe it's your heavy tit's that keep breaking those straps." He responded with a grin.

"Whatever. I'll be good."

"Not telling you to be good, just try not to buy too much. But if your going to be bad, take pictures."

"You're hopeless."

Penny picked Diane up, then Pat and finally Brittany. This was Diane's idea to all ride together, since Penny couldn't think of a good objection, they all wound up in her car. Penny drove with Diane in the front with her, Brit and Pat in the rear seat. As Penny drove, she wondered if the women in the back were touching one another out of her view. They arrived to the party a few minutes early.

After Carol made the introductions, the fun began. There was snacks and wine for all. While everyone was chatting, Penny kept sneaking glances at Pat and Brit. She wasn't sure what she expected to see, maybe some casual touching. Nothing. Nobody would ever expect they are lovers. Then Penny recalled, Carol and Pat were lovers in the past too. Anyone who didn't know, would never have a clue. Pat did take notice of Penny's glances, she smiled big when she caught Penny looking.

After an hour of socializing and time for the wine to liberate their inhibitions and their modesty, Carol stood and addressed the group

"Ladies, I think it's time we get to the real reason we're here. Kay introduced me to one of these parties a few months back and we had a blast! It was so much fun, I wanted to have one of my own. We will start off with the negligee portion of the afternoon. You all picked out some selections. Those are in the guest room down the hall. Now the rule is we each model three of our selections. This way you may see something on another lady that you like, you can order it here and it will be shipped to your home. Anything you selected, if you like it, you can pay for and take home with you.

Anyone brave enough to go first, or do we need to assign an order?"

"I'll go first." Kay volunteered.

The rest of the girls chimed in, Carol would go second, followed by Diane, Penny, Pat and finally Brittany.

"Okay Kay you're first." Carol said starting off the festivities.

"While she's gone," Carol continued, "Here is a bit more information. All the boxes have your names on them. Look over the items, and decide what you want to model for us. So if you got a garter and stockings, you can model just those, or if you also got a negligee, you can model both together. You must have at least three modeling sessions, but if your brave enough you can model all items you selected. You also can try on everything you selected in private. So if there is something you want to try but not model you can."

A few minutes later the door opened and Kay came down the hall. Kay is probably in her early fifties like Penny. About Penny's height, but more of a models figure. It was obvious to Penny, that Kay spends time in a gym. She had her long blond hair pulled back in a pony tail. Kay wore a shimmery pink nightgown. The gown had a slit up one side that exposed her hip as she walked. There was a plunging neckline with black lace to accentuate her breast. All the woman gave nice comments telling Kay how great she looked in it.

Kay finished, Carol took her turn. Carol is a big girl, not quite as tall as Penny, but a little heavier. She came out wearing a long yellow nightgown. The nightgown had a blue colored fur accentuating her cleavage. It looked great on her larger body. Everyone complimented Carol on the selection.

After Carol changed back in her regular clothes, it was Diane's turn. She came out wearing a sexy green teddy with a little skirt. The color complimented her complexion. The top really showed off her tits. More compliments from the girls. Diane did look nice in it. All Penny could really see in her mind was Jimmy banging Diane in the teddy, from behind with the tiny skirt flipped up over her ass.

When Diane went back to change, the growing nerves really hit Penny. She got up and headed to the room as Diane was walking back. The first thing Penny grabbed was a red teddy that had a short lacy bottom that barely covered her ass. There were black strips that accentuated her breasts, and a black bow at the bottom of her cleavage. It was lacy around the bottom and very sheer. She decided she wasn't quite ready to show that one, maybe later. Instead she selected a longer black negligee that didn't show as much. The kind compliments made her feel sexy and had Penny blushing. Maybe it was the wine, but she was beginning to enjoy the party.

This is how the party went. Each woman took their turn to model for the other women. What started as nice compliments in the first round, soon changed into suggestive sexy comments in the second round and by the third round, the comments were getting down right dirty.

It was in the third round when Penny was modeling the red teddy she rejected for the first round, when Pat said, "Penny you look good enough to eat." All the women laughed.

Penny who was already blushing, turned a shade brighter. Her nipples became visibly stiff and every woman in the room noticed. She was packing her items away after changing when Pat entered the room. It was after all, Pats turn next.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you like that Penny. I just meant you looked spectacular in that last number. You always look good, but that red one really shows your curves. May I ask, you have anything sexier that you are not going to model?"

"Yes, those are for playtime with my husband."

"Mind showing me, you don't have to model them, I just want to see the garments." Pat asked as she started undressing in front of Penny.

Penny showed the sheer white outfit that had red bows. When the bows are untied, slits under them would open so her nipples could poke out and a bigger red bow that held the crotch less bottom closed. The outfit oozed sensuality.

"Mark will be a very lucky man when you wear this for him. Really wish you would have modeled it for us. I would have loved to see it on you Penny." Pat told her. As she lowered her top exposing her tits to Penny.

Penny was still blushing when she returned to the other women.

They were all laughing and joking. Now that the modeling was over. Penny selected three outfits to buy and a garter with stockings.

"Next up is the toy round!" Carol announced to wild cheering women.

Penny nudged Diane and whispered, "What fucking toy round?"

"Relax. And listen."

"This round we will bring out a selection of adult toys. Nobody needs to test or demonstrate them, however if you are really brave, we can make exceptions." Carol told the group.

For the next hour, Kay would show the women various dildo's, vibrators, restraint products, etc. Kay would explain the features of a product, like the strapless 'strap on' dildo. She explained how one woman could insert it into herself and use the other end on her partner, male or female. Then she would pass it to Diane. Diane would play with it some, then hand it to Penny. After Penny looked it over she would hand it to Pat. Each time Pat took something from Penny, she smiled at her. Then Pat started to touch Penny's hand when she was passed an item. The touches started small then began to linger a little longer.

All the women were having fun laughing and playing with the toys. Jokes were made at everyone's expense.

Brittany noticed the attention Pat was giving Penny. But Brittany wasn't alone, so did Diane and Penny's clit, which started to throb.

'Stop this Penny.' She chided herself.

Some of the women decided on new toys to buy, Penny passed. Her husband told her not to spend too much, and she was too embarrassed to pick out toys in front of her friends.

*****

The drive home was a car full of sexually excited women, ready to get back to their husbands. The problem was, nobody had a husband at home. Brit neither had or wanted a man. Diane is single. Penny's husband was golfing with Pats husband. At least Pat and Brit, have each other. Penny dropped them all off then went home alone. She figured Diane would play with Lance. Penny would head home unpack her new things and maybe wear one for when Mark came home. She really liked that naughty thought. Mark would be home before too long.