Penny's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny's first orgasm surprised them both. Penny arched her back and came from just the nipple play.

"Ahh, Pat! Ohhh, I'm Cumming Already!!! Ohhh Honey! Yesss!!!"

"Wow, you're hot Penny. I've not even touched your pussy yet. You came just from having your nipples sucked. That's hot."

"Yeah my nipples are very sensitive and always get me going."

"How close were you in the kitchen the other day?" Pat asked while still playing with Penny's tits.

"Very close, another couple minutes, and I would have came for you."

"Fuck, I wish I knew that. I would have kept going. I would loved to have made you cum for me, standing in your kitchen." Pat told her as they started to kiss again.

Penny was loving the sensations of new lips kissing hers. The new soft hands touching her face and body. The delicate scent of Pat's perfume. The taste of her friends lip gloss. Pat was appreciating Penny's body. The way she responded to her touch. The fact Penny wore something so special just for her. The best however, is the fact Penny is allowing her to be her first female lover.

Pat's hand moved down her lovers body till it reached the bow between Penny's legs.

"Only one more bow to untie. One more present to open. Your panties are damp Penny. Please tell me I'm the reason your wet."

"I can't believe I'm laying on a bed with you Pat. Never thought another woman would have me this excited. Yes you're the reason I'm this hot. You made me cum already."

Pat fiddled with the bow that held Penny's crotchless panties closed. Penny could feel her friends fingers playing with the bow, but not untying it yet. Penny was tempted to reach down and remove the bow herself. She wanted Pat's touch, she was more than ready to take the next step with this woman. Long since being a virgin, something about this first experience with a woman, reminded her of her first time with a boy.

Pat slowly pulled on the bow till it untied. The pressure from the bow gone and Penny's legs open, the crotch of the panties opened wide. Pat ran her index finger lightly up and down Penny's pussy, gently parting and sliding between the woman's lips.

"Mmmm. Very wet. I like the way you feel Penny. So sensual, your pretty pussy lips being parted by my finger with bright red fingernail polish. When was the last time Mark fucked you Penny?"

"Last night, but I showered and cleaned this morning."

"You washed and cleaned your pretty pussy, for me to enjoy?"

"Yes."

"When you washed your pussy, we're you excited thinking about giving your pussy to me?"

"Yes. I came thinking about you while I washed."

"That's so hot Penny. And last night, did Mark go down on you?"

"Yes"

"Did you imagine it was my tongue licking your wet pussy?" Pat asked still running her finger up and down Penny's pussy.

"Yes"

"You cum hard for him?"

"Always."

"In your mind, we're you cumming on his tongue, or mine?" Pat asked as her fingers continued to play with her friends pussy.

"I imagined it was your tongue Pat."

"You said you've never been with another woman. Time for another first Penny, I want to taste you. Ready for me?"

Penny only groaned and spread her legs apart even further. Pat didn't care what the answer was, she was dying to taste this new woman. She got between Penny's open legs and deeply inhaled the scent of the excited woman. Using fingers from both hands, she opened Penny's pussy. The sight of her glistening pink pussy was Pat's reward. Penny's reward came when she felt her friends tongue travel up and circle her clit.

"You have such a beautiful pussy. Nicely trimmed dark black hair framing your pussy. You have a nice clit Penny. It's hard, exposed and ready for my attention." Pat said admiring Penny's open pussy.

"Oh Fuck. Gawd I want this. I need this." Penny responded.

Pat lapped up first one side of Penny's exposed pussy, than the other. Every time she got close to the woman's clit, Pat would kiss it or swipe at it with her tongue. Penny came hard when Pat pushed a finger into her with her lips on Penny's clit.

"AHHH. PAT! FUCK!! CUMMING!!! FUCK!!! LOVE THIS!!! SUCK MY CLITTY AHHH!!!!!" Penny screamed clutching the comforter on her friends bed.

When she recovered, Penny opened her eye's to see Pat smiling down on her. The kisses they shared were sloppy and passionate.

"You came so hard baby. I am so proud you wanted me be the first woman to go down on you." Pat said while lovingly touching Penny.

"Can't believe another woman made me cum."

"Ever taste you pussy Penny?"

"Only on Mark's lips or cock."

"Never licked you own fingers after fingering your pussy?"

"Maybe once."

"Ready to taste my pussy?"

Just the thought almost made Penny cum again. She already had two orgasms and this experience was just beginning. Penny maneuvered between Pat's legs. She was pleased when she lifted Pat's skirt to find her friend only wore a garter and stockings. Her pussy was exposed and ready for Penny's touch. Now Penny did pull her skirt off, leaving Pat wearing just the sexy lingerie.

"I'm ready for you Penny." Pat told the tentative woman.

Penny touched her friends soft reddish bush. Pat let out an encouraging moan when Penny parted her lips and slid a finger into her pussy. Penny enjoyed fingering this warm pussy. She's had her fingers in her own pussy too many times to count. This was a new pussy, it felt different. Not as tight, very wet, and hot. Bending over, Penny put her lips to her friends labia. Pat's scent was different than her own. Still musky and very exciting. Penny took her time licking this pussy, she explored every part she could reach inside and out. Pat came when Penny focused her attention on her hard clit.

"AHHHH PENNY!!! YESSS!!!! YOU'RE MAKING MY PUSSY CUMMMM!!! AHHHH YESSS!!! YESSS! FUCK YESSS!"

Pat's climax really encouraged Penny. She eased up on Pat's clit, but her fingers went into overdrive.

"FUCK PENNY, CAN'T STOP CUMMMING BABY!!! YESSS!!! YESSS!!! FUCK!!!"

Penny moved up and kissed Pat as she bathed in the afterglow of her orgasm. Penny was so proud she could please the other woman.

"You sure you've never went down on a woman Penny? That was so good."

"I just tried to do what Mark does to me." Penny replied.

"If Mark eats pussy like that, no wonder you never tried a woman. So fucking good. Let me recover and I'll show you something he can't do."

They lay together like lovers, touching, kissing and talking. Pat kept complimenting Penny on how great she looks in the teddy. Her compliments were building Penny's self image. Penny's smile made her that much prettier.

After a rest, Pat took great pleasure in removing the sexy teddy from Penny's body. Pat moved and positioned herself so her pussy was rubbing against Penny's. The more experienced woman gyrated her hips to maximize the pleasure for both of them. This was not Pat's first time scissoring another woman, she moved with purpose. She moved so her own hard clit was moving in circles around Penny's hard clit. They were both moaning and groaning. Penny was grabbing at Pat's ass trying to get the woman to increase the friction. Pat just wanted to enjoy and prolong the pleasure.

"FUCK PAT, FUCK ME! FUCK ME PAT!!!"

Pat was in her own erotic world. The pleasure was just a delicate tease. She knew Penny's climax was building, and she felt her own doing the same. Penny wanted to cum and cum hard. She was pushing her pussy up to add pressure. Penny was humping her hips trying to bring the release. Pat enjoyed making this innocent housewife into an out of control bisexual woman.

"I'M CLOSE PAT. HARDER HONEY!!! MAKE MY CLIT EXPLODE ON YOURS!! FUCK!!!! YESSS!!! HERE IT IS!!!! AHHHH!!!!"

Penny exploded squirting all over Pat's already wet pussy. The spreading warm wetness triggered Pats orgasm.

"PENNY!!!! FUCK!!! YOU MADE ME CUM BABY!!! CUMMING AGAIN!!!!"

Both women lost in their orgasms never noticed the person standing outside the bedroom window. The person would leave quietly completely unnoticed by the lovers.

The two new lovers spent hours in each other's arms that afternoon. Pat taught Penny the ways of sapphic love. They shared tender kisses, and hard orgasms. They showered together, going down on one another before getting out. Pat helped Penny wash Dianes linens and remake the bed. Penny didn't want Diane to know her house was used, especially for this. Pat and Penny parted that afternoon after sharing a few tender kisses. They promised to repeat today activities, when they could arrange it.

******* Following Saturday with Diane *******

"So tell me all about your weekend with Jimmy." Penny said when Diane handed her a drink.

"Okay, sure, I'll tell you about my sexy weekend, then you tell me about yours. Deal?" Diane said with a wink.

"Okay, but I'm sure your weekend was more interesting than mine." Penny replied, wondering what story she would make up. Penny certainly didn't want to tell her about Pat.

"Alright then, here goes. Jimmy told his parents he was spending the weekend at his friend Trevor's. I booked a cabin at that resort in the forest. I picked him up at the park Friday around dinner time. First stop was to get food and drinks, then to the cabin. The whole ride we were touching each other and there was plenty of dirty talking. We checked in as mom and son. I felt so dirty, getting a hideaway with this young man.

As soon as we entered the cabin, we were all over each other. Pulling each other's clothes off. It was one of those urgent fucks. No real foreplay, he just bent me over the back of the sofa and pushed his cock into me. With every hard thrust, his balls would swing and hit my clit. Jimmy had me cumming over and over.

We didn't put our clothes back on until it was time to leave. We were both happy to be each other's playmate all weekend. There is nothing like having a horny young man totally naked all the time to look at. All weekend, I was either getting his young cock hard, or fucking and sucking it till it was soft again." Diane told her friend.

"So a real memorable weekend huh? Any special sessions you want to go into juicy details on?" Penny asked.

"Yeah a few. I was bouncing on his hard cock on the side of the hot tub, Jimmy was sucking on my tits. I guess we were being a bit loud because, some woman from a neighboring cabin yelled at us, 'Hey, how about taking that inside.' I kept bouncing on him, but we did get quieter.

Young guys are always ready to fuck. He fucked me awoke a couple times in the middle of the night. He would wake up hard, since my pussy was still full of his cum from being fucked not long before, he just slide into me. Fuck, cum, sleep... fuck, cum, sleep.

But the real memorable one, the one that will blow your mind was after breakfast Saturday morning. Jimmy banged me from behind while we watched a live sex show on my iPad."

"Live sex show while getting pumped from behind, that is sexy. What website did you use to corrupt the young man?" Penny asked while her hands fondled her own heavy tits, listening to the dirty events. Her eyes closed imagining the scene being described.

"Oh it wasn't a website Penny. It was a live feed from my surveillance system. Jimmy really pounded me watching the lesbian encounter."

Penny froze, she stopped breathing for a moment. Penny was in complete shock. She didn't know there was any surveillance system. Her mind was a jumble, what would she say. How could she explain.

"Would you like another drink before you tell me about your weekend?" Diane asked.

"Yeah a really strong one. I'm so sorry Diane."

Over a few drinks, Penny came clean. She told Diane how Pat came over after the negligee party and started to seduce her in the kitchen. Pat's hands touching her, the kisses, how her body responded, everything. When she found out Dianes house would be empty, she decided why not. It was wrong to use her house without permission, but it seemed so perfect for them. Penny was almost in tears as she confessed.

"I can't really be mad Penny. I mean I was a little at first, when we watched you undressed, then put on that really sexy negligee." Diane said.

"Fuck, Jimmy watched that too?"

"Oh yeah, it made his cock hard. I would have turned it off, but at the time I was a little mad at you. So we watched you get ready for your date. We were surprised when Pat entered the bedroom. Jimmy had me on my hands and knees, fingering me, when you and Pat started kissing one another. He slammed his cock into me when Pat started to eat your pussy. He flooded my pussy when you went down on Pat. I was sucking his cock hard again when Pat started to scissor your pussy. Jimmy was fucking me hard doggy, when you took a turn scissoring her.

Penny it was so fucking hot. So yeah I was a bit upset at first, but the way Jimmy hammered my cunt, while watching you two, I forgave you." Diane told her.

"So you're not upset with me?"

"I got screwed hard, you did laundry and cleaned up. Anytime I wanted, I just reminded Jimmy of his neighbors encounter and his cock would get hard.

The only thing I'm still upset about is, I didn't get the surveillance package with audio and the recording feature didn't work."

"Well at least there is no record. I can't believe Jimmy saw Pat and I. So ashamed of myself. He's going to tell all his friends. Damnit I was so careless." Penny said.

"Don't worry about him telling anyone. I told him if that ever happened, I would need to tell everyone how I fucked him with a strap on and he loved it so much that he even licked his own cum when he orgasmed. He enjoyed it so much, he begged me until I pegged him over and over."

"Really, you pegged Jimmy?"

"No, but it will keep his mouth shut."

"Thank you! That is a bit of a relief." Penny said.

"And I promise I won't give him any of the screen shots I captured."

"Delete those please."

"Not a chance! They're hot as hell, don't you want to see them?"

"Never! Please don't show them to anyone."

"I won't. Some day when you want to see them, just let me know. Penny, there is something else I must tell you. Better take a big drink for this one. I saw someone at the window for a couple minutes. I couldn't tell who, but someone did watch for a bit. "

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. My first time with another woman, first time doing something behind Mark's back like this, and everyone knows. My best friend, her neighborhood boy-toy and some stranger actually watched my first and only girl girl encounter. Damnit Diane, what am I going to do? I'm so screwed."

"Don't worry about me or Jimmy. The stranger may just be the mail person or some other delivery person. It could even be Brittany trying to find Pat's pussy. Who knows, but for now, don't worry too much. If it's someone you know, sooner or later you'll find out."

Diane soothed Penny's nerves as much as she could. The two talked about their sexual encounter the previous weekend. Diane admitted, she plans on repeating her weekend with Jimmy, if Penny wanted she could use her bed. Penny told her, she's not sure she will get with Pat again, especially after being so careless the first time.

Later that evening, Penny considered if she should tell her husband about the encounter or not. She decided not to at this time. Mark noticed Penny wasn't herself when they had sex that evening. It was still a great fuck with Penny, but he could tell she had something on her mind. Only her husband would be able to detect that she was distracted by something.

******* Saturday with Diane *******

"Figure out who spied on you?" Diane asked.

"No not yet. Nobody acting abnormal. I'm guessing it was Britt, or some door to door salesman. I'm feeling a little better about it."

They two friends talked the afternoon away, reliving their encounters from a couple weeks before. Penny finally agreed to seeing the images of her and Pat. She hated them, they were so erotic. In several pictures, you could clearly make out details. Penny hated the pictures existed, but she insisted on Diane sending them to her so she would have a copy. They were after all, a hot sexy reminder.

******* Sunday *******

Mark was out with friends watching a ball game, while Penny did a little light housecleaning.

Penny hoped the doorbell wasn't Pat. She wasn't sure she could resist if Pat came on to her again. She was relieved when it was her niece Sara. 'Thank God' Penny thought.

Sara is more than her brothers only child, she is like a daughter to Penny. Her sister in law, is a train wreck. She has been in and out of rehab so much, she missed most of Sara's formative years. Her brother struggled with raising a daughter and working, so Penny offered to help. Most of the week, Sara lived with her aunt Penny and uncle Mark. On weekends she was with her dad. This was her life from two till a little after she turned twelve. It was a bit dysfunctional, but at least Sara was in a loving home environment. For Sara, Penny and Mark were almost like mom and dad.

"What brings you around Sara?" Penny said with visible relief.

"Would it be possible to live with you and uncle Mark again, at least for a little while?"

"Anytime sure, what's up?"

"Mom. She is slipping back into her old ways, and I hate watching dad deal with it. Besides your house is closer to the university."

"How is school going for you? What was your major again?"

"Physical therapy, so far it's pretty good. I need more practice time for massage therapy. Maybe if I'm here, you and uncle Mark will let me practice on you."

Penny thought about having another woman's hands on her and didn't think it would be a good idea.

"I'm sure your uncle will enjoy that Sara."

"Great! How about you?"

"I don't know, never had a real massage before. I mean uncle Mark gives me rub downs now and then, but I'm sure that's different."

"I'm sure it is, a physical therapy massage doesn't lead to sex!" Sara said.

"That's not what I meant young lady." Penny said blushing and trying to sound stern.

"Come on aunt Penny, I'm almost nineteen. I've heard stories. Will you let me practice on you... please?"

Penny loved Sara like a daughter. She always had a hard time saying no. Finally agreeing, Sara told her to go to the guest room and lay on a towel nude with a towel covering her. Penny decided to leave her bra and panties on, being ever so modest. Sara retrieved some of her massage oils from her car and warmed them up. She laughed when she saw her aunt still wearing the undergarments.

"Nude really is best aunt Penny. Otherwise I might get oil on your cute panties and bra."

"Thanks, I'll take my chances Sara."

Sara was kneeling on the bed in front of her aunt. Her hands worked on Penny's arms and neck. During the massage, she started telling her aunt about her boyfriend. Sara explained they were both pretty inexperienced and having some problems. She went on to tell Penny, her boyfriend would always orgasm too soon.

"Inexperienced boys tend to have that issue, until they get comfortable and more experienced. Give it time Sara."

"This is in the way." Sara said unhooking her aunts bra and continuing to massage her back.

"Yeah I understand that aunt Penny, but we've been trying for a while even with a condom on, he cums as soon as he tries to get into me."

"Start with oral, he will last longer the second time around." Penny offered, though the discussion of Sara's sex life was uncomfortable for her.

"We have tried that, he cums fast in my mouth, then even with a condom, he will climax as soon as he's inside me, sometimes before he's all the way in me. It's so frustrating."

Penny started to detect the musky aroma from her nieces crotch right in front of her. The sexy conversation was getting the young girl excited.

"Perhaps you should work on my legs." Penny said wanting to get Sara's sexy scent moved from her nose.