Penny's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was surprised when she answered the knock at the door, to find Pat standing there.

"May I come in Penny?"

"I'm sorry, where are my manners, please come in. What can I do for you Pat? What can I get you to drink?"

"Anything. Whatever you're having will be fine. I only came over to confirm something."

"Oh, what's that? Have a seat, I'm having a rum punch, I need something after that wild party."

Penny went into the kitchen to mix the drinks. Turning around, she bumped into Pat who followed her. Pat wrapped her arms around Penny, partly to prevent being knocked over, but mainly to get Penny in her embrace.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were right behind me." Penny said apologetically.

"No harm done. Besides I should be apologizing to you. Until earlier, I never realized how sexy you are. That last teddy you modeled was something Penny." Pat said without releasing Penny from her embrace.

"Um, thank you. You can let go Pat, I don't think were going to fall now."

"I could, but where is the fun in that?" Pat replied leaning in close and placing her lips on Penny's.

"I think you have the wrong impression Pat, I'm not a lesbian." Penny said slightly trembling.

"I know, it's called bisexual." Pat said giving another light kiss.

"Not bisexual either."

"Okay bi-curious then." Pat said before another tender kiss. Now with her hands touching Penny's face.

"But I'm not bi-curious."

"Interesting." Was Pat's one word reply as she kissed Penny again, lowering her left hand to one of Penny's large tits.

"I told you I'm not bi. Why are you doing this?"

"Because we both want me to." Softly fondling Penny's tits, and kissing her again.

"No. Why do you think I want this?" Penny's voice now softer.

"The way you're responding." Another kiss. "You could have pushed me away, but you didn't." Another kiss. "Your nipples are so hard, I can feel them poking through your bra." Another kiss. "At first I was kissing you, now you're kissing me back." The kisses growing in passion. "You have even moved your hands to my hips, holding me in place." Pat's tongue parted Penny's lips. "You tell me you don't want this, but your body tells a different story." Another passionate kiss. "Why not admit you want this experience also?" Pat asked while sliding a hand up under Penny's shirt and skillfully unhooking her bra.

"But I'm not bi..." Penny said softly between their shared kisses.

"There is no shame in being a sensual woman that shares her passion with others. Penny your excitement is building. There is nothing wrong with letting your passion out." Pat, told her friend, now with one hand under Penny's bra. Her fingers working on Penny's erect nipple.

"We can't do this Pat." Penny said, while kissing her friend.

"Why not Penny? We both know we want to do this."

"Our husbands will be home soon." Penny said between kisses, "No time." Her hands now holding Pats face as she kissed her back.

"I bet I can make you cum before Mark gets back. I could lick your pussy so well." Pat said while still playing with Penny's sensitive nipples.

"No... No time." Penny said with less conviction in her voice.

"When Mark goes down on you later, just imagine it's me licking you Penny. When we do get together I'll show you just how good I lick pussy." Pat said, now fondling both of Penny's big tits, playing with her nipples..

"But I don't lick pussy Pat." The dirty talk, kisses and fondling were making Penny's skin flush.

"Penny I can't wait to be the one to guide you. But you're right, we don't have time now for a good session. We would be too rushed, and that would spoil everything." She said, pushing them apart. Pat may not have done that if she knew how close Penny was to an orgasm just from the nipple play.

Both women were horny and ready for the next step. Both flushed and breathing heavy. Both women looking at each other with hunger in their eyes. Pat kissed Penny again, their tongues dancing together as they enjoyed another warm embrace.

"Penny, promise to call me when you have time and you're ready to explore these latent fantasies. Please don't make me wait too long." Pat said as she turned and left.

Penny remained standing in the kitchen, her knees were however a bit weak. If anyone would have walked in, they would see her clothes were mess up from Pats hands releasing her bra and pushing up over her tits. She looked as though she was ready for sex, because she was.

*****

Immediately after Pat left, Penny went to the bedroom, she brought herself to a couple hard orgasms on her vibrator. She was soaking in the tub when her husband returned home. Her eyes were closed and she was lazily running her fingers over her pussy, when her husbands voice broke the mental image she created of Pat nude.

"Looks like you had fun playing dress up with your friends."

"Won't lie, it was pretty hot. I have something nice and sexy to wear for you tonight. If you're good that is." Penny told her husband, but she knew later she would be wearing one of her new teddy's for Mark.

*****

Penny was laying across the bed wearing the red teddy that Pat complimented her on. The room was dimly lit by candles when Mark came in from his shower. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his wife. Penny was laying on her back, eyes closed with one hand between her legs. She wasn't kidding when she told him she bought a few hot things.

"Damn Penny. You look so fucking hot in that. Your picture could be in the dictionary under Hot Fucking MILF." Mark said joining her on the bed. Mark often referred to his wife as a MILF. He never called her a BBW, because he never saw her as big. To him she was just a beautiful full figured woman.

He laid next to her fondling and kissing his wife. Penny's mind was comparing the touch and kisses she was receiving now with those from Pat earlier. She knew the comparison wasn't really fair. She knows her mans touch well, she's been kissed by him thousands of times. Pat's kisses and touch are new and exciting. When his hand joined hers on her pussy, he discovered how wet and ready she was already. His fingers replaced hers in her pussy.

"You are so hot and wet Penny. I think you enjoyed looking at your friends dressed sexy."

"We all took times showing off our sexy bodies. It was just harmless naughty fun."

Mark moved between her open legs, inhaling her arousal. "Tell me. I want to hear all about it while I go down on you."

Penny moaned at the thought. She recalled Pat telling her to imagine it was her eating her pussy. Penny closed her eye's and described the women in their different sexy negligees and lingerie. She told him about Kay, Britt, and Diane. When she moved on to Pat, she accidentally said, "You were wearing..." As soon as she said it, she hoped that slip wasn't noticed.

Mark had her crying out through a couple nice orgasms, before moving up and sliding his hard cock into Penny. Her eyes shot open the moment his cock entered her. Penny was lost in her thoughts of Pat pleasing her, the hard cock jolted her back to reality. Penny groaned as her fantasy ended, Mark accepted it as a groan of pleasure.

"Dirty story time Penny. I'll start."

Dirty story time was a game they sometimes played while having sex. One of them would open with a scenario, and they would take turns adding dirty bits to it.

"Okay, we're out of town staying at a hotel, it's the evening and you are wearing this wonderful red teddy." Mark started, while slowly sliding his cock in and out of Penny's very wet pussy.

"You have me pressed against the window as you fuck me from behind." Penny added, reaching down and squeezing his ass.

"We're on the first floor and the curtains are open, anyone looking a can see me fucking you."

"It's dark out so we are silhouetted by the back light in the room."

"On your hands and knees, I'm going to fuck you in your dirty girl position." Mark instructed.

"We are silhouette, but a car pulls up across from us, shining headlights right on is. In the car is a middle age man." Mark said holding her hips and driving his cock into her harder.

"From the motion of my body, he knows I'm being fucked. He makes eye contact and smiles."

That thought added to all the events of the day, made Penny cum again.

"AHHHH, FUCK!!!! CUMMMING!!!!"

Mark held himself deep into her spamming pussy. He loves the feeling of Penny climaxing on his cock.

When she came down a bit and started to rock and fuck herself on his cock, Mark added to the story. "The next day, the man finds you at the pool and sits next to you. He recognizes you, but you don't recognize him."

"He thanks me for the erotic show the night before." Penny said rocking harder.

"The stranger invites you to his room and you accept since I'm not around." Mark added fucking her harder.

Penny got on top of her husband to ride his cock. Her husband loved her big tits hanging in his face. He could really suck on her hard nipples.

"I take his hand and he leads me to his room, he pulls the top of my bathing suit down exposing my tits right in the elevator. He leads me topless down the hall to his room, then he unlocks the door and I follow him in."

"Where you discover his wife laying nude on their bed waiting for you. He steps behind you and completely removes your swimsuit. You are now nude like his wife."

The sexy story, having taken a bisexual turn, caused Penny to cum again.

"YEAH, FUCK, CUMMING AGAIN!!! HARD, SO FUCKING HARD!!!"

Mark wanted to see how far he could push her with the sexy story, but her creaming pussy and hips slamming down as he was thrusting up into her, was too much.

"FUCK PENNY, I'M GOING TO CUM HONEY!!! CAN'T HOLD BACK!!!! GET READY!"

Penny scrambled from on top him to get his cock into her mouth before he came. She didn't do this often, most time Mark would just shoot his cum deep into her pussy. This 'porn ending', as they called it, was special for Mark. Seeing his wife wearing the teddy sucking his cock for his load of cum was incredible. But Penny had an ulterior motive.

"FUCK YES, PENNY YOU ARE SO FUCKING SEXY!!! SWALLOW MY CUM BABY!!!! FUUUUCKK!!!" Mark cried out as a huge load shot into her mouth and down her throat.

They kissed and fondled one another on the bed. Both still breathing hard.

"Gawd Penny, you were so fucking hot. The porn star finish blew my mind."

"It wasn't you mind I was blowing." She giggled. "Besides I was being selfish."

With that, Penny spun around and began sucking on his spent cock. She allowed Mark to moan and enjoy it for a bit before reaching down and moving his head to her pussy. Penny knew Mark did not really like licking a pussy full of cum, this is why she took him in her mouth. Penny wanted a tongue on her pussy, so she could end with the fantasy of Pat going down on her. Once Mark got going good, Penny laid back and slipped deep into the fantasy.

"Ahh Fuck this is nice Honey. Don't stop, lick my sweet pussy. Please don't stop."

Mark was enjoying his wife's very wet pussy. In her mind, Penny was enjoying Pat's very wet tongue.

"Oh I'm getting close, So Damn Good! OHHH!! FUCK!! EAT MY PUSSY!!! FUCK YESSSS!!!"

Penny came hard and squirted all over her husbands face and towel.

Laying side by side, Penny asked, "So how did that dirty story end in your mind?"

"The stranger pumping your pussy from behind, while you licked his wife's pussy. Every thrust from him pushed your face harder into her. He finally cum's deep inside your cunt. Then his wife moves into a sixty-nine with you and eats his cum out of you while you clean his cock."

"What has you stuck on bisexual sex between me and someone?" Penny asked.

"Sexy fun. I also notice what porn scenes you react the most to. You have always respond most to the lesbian scenes."

It was true, they have watched porn together and the girl on girl scenes did excite her.

Penny kissed her husband goodnight and fell asleep wondering when she would be with Pat again.

******* Saturday with Diane *******

"Sounded like Mark likes the new nighties you picked up."

"Sorry I really need to close the windows. But yes we are enjoying them. How are your plans to get Jimmy?"

"Steve was here a couple times this week, so I haven't needed Jimmy or Lance. I'm not getting fucked as much as you, but I'm not as horny."

"Jimmy would still be a nice stallion to have at your disposal. You'd like having a boy toy to fill your needs."

"Mark would be a nice addition too. Jimmy probably has no interest in an old woman like me."

"I understand cougars are quite popular with boys his age. No attachments, good sex with a mature lady who knows how to please." Penny replied ignoring the comment about her husband.

Over the next hour the two friends schemed and planned how to get Jimmy into Diane's home so she could seduce him.

With a simple plan hatched, Penny headed out to find the young man. She found him walking down the street. Pulling her car up next to him, she put the window down.

"Hi Jimmy, got a minute?"

"Sure, I was just walking to the park to meet up with a few friends."

"Get in I'll take you there.. You know my neighbor, Diane, right?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"She wants to rearrange some furniture, but needs help. I tried but some of her stuff is really heavy. You have time later today or tomorrow?"

"I guess I could help her tomorrow, what time?"

"Ten in the morning okay?"

Penny drove the boy to the park and returned to her friends house.

"All set. Jimmy will be here in the morning to help you move furniture. Dress sexy, be suggestive, all else fails, insist on paying with a kiss."

******* Sunday *******

Penny sat on her patio and listened to the sexual symphony coming from her neighbors. There would be a loud crescendo of screaming orgasms, followed by the quiet lull of intermission. This was repeated several times, before it was over and Jimmy left. Diane called her friend over for a drink.

"Sounded like you had a fun morning." Penny said with a smirk.

"Young boys are amazing. They fuck hard and recover quick."

"You get any furniture moved?"

"The bed moved a few inches, and the sofa moved a good foot! Next week will be better. That's why I called you over. I won't be here next Saturday. Jimmy is telling his parents he's staying over at a friends. I'm really taking him out of town to a cabin in the woods. Privacy, hot tub, naked young man, a little alcohol, no time limit, no distractions.

Sorry, I wont be here for our little Saturday festivity's. I have a young man to drain." Diane told her friend.

"Wonderful, so happy for you! I just want to hear all about it when you return." Penny said enthusiastically. "Want me to check on your house while you're gone?"

"No need, the house will be fine. After I get back, I'll give you all the details!"

******* Thursday Evening *******

Penny contemplated this next move for days. She talked herself into and out of doing it. Her mind was a jumble, angel on one shoulder, devil on the other. Mark had pretty much encouraged her exploring any bi-fantasy she may have, but it still felt wrong. Certainly didn't feel wrong that afternoon in the kitchen. Pat's touch and kisses. Mark has been so good to her over the years. But he is the one who started planting all these thoughts in her head.

Penny was done thinking about it. She typed one word into a text, 'Saturday?'. That one word sitting there in a text under Pat's name. Her nerves had her hand trembling when she finally pushed the send button.

Three minutes later she received a one work reply, 'Where?'

'Diane's house. She's out of town.' Penny had the key to Dianes house, so why not.

'I'll be there as soon as the guys leave.'

That was it. No going back, no changing her mind. Penny had a sense of relief, nerves and excitement. Mark would be the beneficiary of Penny's sexual excitement until Saturday. She thought about telling him, but the secret was too delicious. Someday he will be told, but for now, it was a secret she would only share with Pat.

******* Saturday *******

Penny headed over to Diane's house before Mark even left. This was not unusual, but Mark didn't know that Diane was out of town. Penny wondered which fantasy he would enjoy knowing about more. Her and Pat in bed, or Diane fucking Jimmy.

She made drinks when she got there, then she got changed.

Pat opened the side door Penny left unlocked. She called out for Penny, but got no answer. Wandering the house she found Penny in the bedroom. The tall buxom brunette was standing in the negligee she commented on at the party. Penny wore the very sheer white teddy with the red bows covering her very hard nipples and crotch. When the bows are untied all three areas would open to reveal the hidden treasures. The crotch less panties were already damp. Penny was wearing a bead necklace made of green, red and silver beads that accentuated the overall image of sexuality. With the light red lipstick and the color in her cheeks from blushing, Penny was the perfect image of innocent beauty.

Penny appreciated the shocked look on her friends face. Pat stood there with her mouth open and lust in her eyes. She wore a white blouse and short green skirt. Pat has beautiful short red hair and green eyes. She is close to Penny's height but carried a little less weight, making both her hips and tits smaller. Pat was a few years older than Penny.

"My gawd Penny, that looks absolutely perfect on you. Mark must love this one."

"He hasn't seen it yet. Actually, you're the first." Penny's voice got quiet and she averted her eyes, "That afternoon in my kitchen, I decided to save it for you. I wanted you to be the first one to see it on me and to help me out of it."

"Really? Wow! I don't know what to say, that makes me so happy." Pat said walking over to Penny.

Pat pulled her into her arms and they shared a kiss. This time there was no reluctance from Penny. Pat was the aggressor, her hands wandering over Penny's body. For her part, Penny started to unbutton the blouse Pat was wearing. She pulled the woman's blouse from her body. Penny smiled when she saw Pat was wearing a sexy sheer green bra. While kissing Pat, she reached around and unhooked the bra and pulled it off Pat. For the first time in her life, Penny was fondling another woman's tits. Pat's C cup tits were warm and soft. Her nipples started to respond immediately.

"Oh Penny, I've been waiting for this. Please kiss and suck my nipples."

Penny eagerly followed the directions given to her. Pat's pink nipples got even harder in her mouth. Penny was besides herself with excitement. She now pulled the zipper down to tug the skirt off her friend, but Pat stopped her.

"Slow down dear, we have time." Pat told her moving Penny's hands back to her tits, the skirt still in place.

Penny kissed her friend and moved her towards the bed.

"May I untie the bows?" Pat asked as her fingers played with the bright red bow covering one of Penny's nipples.

Penny's smile was the answer. Pat carefully untied the bow covering Penny's left nipple. Once free the hard nipple poked out of the slit in the sheer nightie. Penny watched as Pat's red lipstick covered lips descended to her hard nipple. Pat licked the big exposed nipple, then lightly nibbled on it. Penny felt an electrical jolt shoot from her nipple to her pussy. She moaned and held Pat's head. The redhead continued to suck and lick the exposed nipple, before pulling the end of the bow covering her other nipple. When the right nipple poked free, Pat tweaked it in her fingers, bringing more moans from Penny. Penny was enjoying the erotic nature of meeting another woman for her first girl on girl sex. She had a woman sucking one of her nipples and playing with the other. Better still was she had Pat's heavy tits in her hands, Feeling the warmth and weight of Pat's tits. She loved feeling her friends nipples reacting to her touch.