Penny's Seduction of Marina Begins Ch. 02

Story Info
Penny and Marina have sex again, and Mark takes Marina.
2.3k words
4.67
3.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night after Marina had gone to sleep, Mark came home. We talked about what happened and he told me how turned on he was seeing me with Marina. He had seen me with other women before, but he had always been involved, usually taking both of us at the same time. This was different, he said he felt like he was watching a love story unfold in slow motion with passionate sex.

We talked about what might work for tomorrow night and settled on a plan. He was going to be gone tomorrow evening, but he was going to come back right after we started, right after I introduced her to a nice dildo I had. I hoped she would want Mark and I to both pleasure her gently and fuck her passionately. She needed to get rid of some stress and find out what life was all about.

The next day we lay out at the pool again, but this time it was I who got a shock. I got changed after lunch and put on a sexy bathing suit and went out to the pool. As I was walking out of the sliding glass door, Marina yelled out, be there in a minute. I stepped out and lay down on the lounger, only this time I undid the tie on my bikini top so she could easily put suntan oil on me. I closed my eyes and waited. I heard the glass door open and then close and heard bare feet padding over to me. I felt her shadow over me and I opened my eyes.

My baby goddess was standing above me, naked and perfect and beautiful. Her nipples were already hard and sticking out. "Maybe you would put oil on me this time?" she said in a tentative and somewhat shy voice, but one that was trying to break out.

"Sure sis, turn around and sit down between my legs." I opened my legs so she could sit and grabbed the bottle of oil. As she sat down I opened the oil and poured it on my hands and her back. I pulled her back into me so she was resting against my stomach with her head nestled between my breasts. I massaged her shoulders a bit and found I was getting extremely wet. I heard Marina moaning that it felt so good. I leaned her forward and my breasts fell behind her back and my top came off from around my neck. I oiled up my breasts and spent some time squeezing my nipples. I was soaking at this point. I leaned forward and started spreading oil on her back with my breasts.

She raised her hands to her shoulders and pulled my hands around her body and placed them on her breasts. My fingers went to work of their own accord and spread oil all over her chest, spending a conspicuous amount of time on her nipples. My hands wandered down to her stomach, legs and finally between her legs.

It just registered on me as I was spreading oil on the inside of her thighs that she had shaved her pussy. Her lips were puffy and red and leaking juice. I tried to go gently. I tried to tell myself that I wanted to save her for tonight but I couldn't control myself. I slipped a finger into her already soaking wet pussy.

She arched her head back and moaned.

My other hand came up and started pinching her nipple. My lips went to her ear and started nibbling and kissing. Her head turned towards me and we kissed, tongues intertwined. I fingered her faster, one finger going in and out of her pussy, my hand pressed up against her steaming hot mound stimulating all of her. She threw her head back and yelled, "oh fuck me faster and harder Penny, don't stop, don't stop, I'm cumminnnnggggg!" Her pussy flooded with cum.

She looked at me in horror, "Is that normal Penny?"

"Shhhhh. Shhhhh, I said stroking her hair. It's perfectly normal when you have an earth shattering orgasm.

"I want that again. I need more."

"Later. How about we relax, take a dip in the pool and wash off, have a glass of wine or three, and have a nap before dinner?"

"Okay," she said meekly, like she was still processing what happened.

Marina was super pliable after that, almost like she was still in a daze. We took a quick dip in the pool, went inside, had a couple of glasses of wine each and went upstairs to my room where we laid down, naked on the bed holding each other.

Hours later I woke up and sensed a presence. Mark was standing at the end of the bed staring at us with an obvious bulge in his pants. "What time is it?"

"It's almost 7:00. Why were you napping so long?" he whispered to me.

"She had an earth shattering orgasm and it drained her. The two glasses of wine helped also. I think we're going to skip dinner and get right expanding her experience. Why don't you wait out in the hall for us until you hear us really get going, then come join us, slowly. Let her invite you."

He silently nodded and retreated out of the room.

I looked over at Marina who was sleeping so peacefully. She was like my own little angel. I brushed the hair from her face, reached down and kissed her lips gently.

Her lips responded back softly pressing against mine. My tongue gently probed her lips and met her tongue and she moaned into my mouth. My breasts pressed against hers, our nipples touching and sending shocks between us. I rolled her onto her back and kissed her passionately again. I kissed down her jaw and her neck, licking and kissing my way to first her left nipple then her right. But I didn't stop and continued down her stomach to her pussy where I licked gently and blew on her pussy. She shuddered and moaned softly but otherwise lay there quietly absorbing my attention.

I lifted my head up and said, "I want to introduce you to something new tonight."

"Okay, what is it? There have been so many new things."

"Stay here for a minute and I'll be right back." I went to the top dresser drawer, opened it and pulled out 8 inch dildo and spread a bit of KY on it. It was veiny, just like a real cock and had a circumcised head like Mark's. Without letting her see it, I lay down between her legs and started rubbing the head up and down against her slit. She gasped at first and tried to slam her legs closed but couldn't because I was there.

"Penny, I've never had anything in me except my husbands' penis."

"Shhhh, this isn't a live one, it's a dildo and it will feel amazing."

She relaxed a little bit and stopped trying to crush me with her legs. I continued to rub the head up and down her slit getting her and it wetter. Eventually I started pushing it in and pulling it out a little at a time as I continued to slide it up and down her slit. Her hips had started to move with the movement of the dildo and she kept trying to position her pussy so that more would go in each time I teased her.

Eventually I gave in and started sliding more of it into her pussy. No more up and down movement, just the dildo slipping in and out of her pussy. First the head went all the way in and I saw her eyes screwed shut. Her hips were rocking up and down as I started sliding more in. First an inch and then another, until six inches were in her. I pushed it in further until seven inches were in and then I started to gently fuck her with it.

She kept moaning, "it feels so good, don't stop Penny."

And I didn't. Keeping a slow and gentle pace, I kept sliding it in and out making sure to brush the circumcised head against her clit for added stimulation. She was panting now and I saw Mark step into the room naked. His dick was as hard as I've ever seen it. He moved to the side so he could watch me fuck her with the dildo and so she would see him masturbating when her eyes opened as they surely would when she came. I started fucking her with it faster and leaned over her pussy so I could lick her clit while I rammed the dildo in and out of her wet hole. She was breathing hard and I knew she would come soon.

"uggghhhh, yes, harder, harder, make me cummmmmmm," and she came. Her pussy gushed with juice and her eyes opened wide. She couldn't stop this orgasm but she froze when she saw Mark stroking his cock. She came to her senses a minute later and said, "have you been watching the whole time?"

"Yes Marina. I think you're beautiful."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Only what you want me to do. I would never force myself on you. But imagine what a real cock would feel like versus a dildo. Do you want me to fuck you?"

She was in a bit of a daze. I felt like the orgasms were a drug to her and she wanted more.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Say it louder so I can hear you."

"Yes, I want you to fuck me."

"You want me to fuck you with what?"

"Your penis, I want your penis in me."

"No, you want a cock. Your husband has a penis, but you want a real man to take you, don't you?"

"Yes," she was practically sobbing/begging Mark at this point, "please fuck me with your cock. Make me cum all over it. I have to feel it in me."

Mark came over and put the head of his cock at her lips and gently said, "lick it."

"I've never done that before," Mark looked stunned. Who wouldn't want to get a blowjob by a woman as beautiful as Marina?

I slid up her body and kissed her full on the lips and said, "watch me". I gently grabbed Mark's dick by the base and licked the head of his cock, gently going all the way around and then I slowly took his cock in my mouth. I felt it grow even harder and went down about half way on him and then slipped him out of my mouth. I pointed it at Marina and said, "stick out your tongue. Lick it," and she did. "Now open your mouth and let him push it into your mouth," and she did. "Now suck it, gently and then harder and then gently and then harder. Move your mouth up and down his shaft."

"Yeah, that's it Marina, this feels amazing."

"Take it out of your mouth and run your lips up and down the side of his cock while I do the same on this side. Watch out for your teeth and make sure your lips stay wet." We both moved up and down his cock and I knew he was in heaven. "Marina, are you ready for Mark to fuck you with his cock?"

"Yes please, I want it in me now," she said meekly.

"Tell him you want it like you mean it. Don't be shy about it, you're in control here."

"Mark, fuck me with your cock. Now."

"That's better baby."

Mark moved between her legs and positioned his head right up against her pussy and slowly put just the tip in. Marina started bucking her hips trying to get more in but Mark was being coy, just like I had done with the dildo. He started pushing in a little more and then pulling out, pushing in a little more and then pulling out. Finally, he sunk into her, his balls slapping against her ass. I was fondling his balls and her pussy while he started fucking her.

"Oh god yes Mark, that feels so good, don't stop."

I got up and knelt over her face and lowered my dripping pussy to her waiting lips. Her tongue snaked out and penetrated my pussy and she pulled me down further so her tongue was buried in my pussy. I leaned forward and kissed Mark while he continued to pound her. I rocked my pussy back and forth over her tongue while Mark started pounding her harder. I heard her start to moan and then scream into my pussy and I came hard, pussy juice dripping down into her mouth and she lapped it up even as she shook from her own orgasm. Mark kept pounding away at her.

Then Mark told me to get off of her and he turned her over so she was on her stomach and pulled her up so she was in a doggy style and slid his cock back in. I laid down in front of Marina so she could lick my pussy while mark pounded her. She speared my pussy with her tongue and as she rocked back and forth from Mark's assault on her pussy her tongue slid in and out of my pussy. I started rubbing my clit with one hand and brought my nipple to my mouth with the other and sucked it.

"I'm going to cum baby," Mark grunted out.

"Cum on her back honey, do it."

He pounded her one last time, pulled his cock out and jerked it all over her back. One, two, three spurts of cum landed all over my tits, my stomach and the back of her head. Three more shorter spurts covered her back in cum. Mark leaned over and rolled over onto the bed. Marina picked her head up and tasted Mark's cum from my stomach and tits and proceeded to lick it all up and then she fell forward onto my me content to just bask in the glow of her orgasm.

"I want more Penny."