Pent-Up Fiancé Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Kat loves that story" Ethan grinned at the lie.

Cool annoyance crept back into Bryce's features. After a moment, he said "Ethan, if I ask you a question, will you be straight with me?"

Ethan resisted the urge to make a joke, it felt like low-hanging fruit. Maybe he had drank more than he thought. He did his best to put on a straight face and nod solemnly.

"Did...when Kat came to visit you a few weeks ago, did she cheat on me?"

Ethan dropped his eyes to the beer bottle in his hand, rolling it slowly between his palms as he chose his words carefully. He had the sense that a lot rested on this moment.

"I have never seen Kat cheat on you" he said. Bryce visibly relaxed, the tension melting from his shoulders. "But...she didn't stay at my house a few weeks ago."

It took a moment. Then it was like a light switch had been flipped inside Bryce's brain.

"Son of a bitch!" The empty bottle smashed against the wall, scattering glass everywhere. Ethan was too shocked to move for a moment, but Bryce was already furiously typing on his phone. Ethan leaned over, and could see that he was writing in all caps.

CALL ME RIGHT NOW

"Bryce" he whispered, grabbing his wrist. Bryce looked up at him, fury in his eyes. "Don't tell her I told you. Please."

The storm receded a few inches. He gave a curt nod. At that moment, his phone began to buzz insistently. Bryce answered curtly, and Ethan could hear the club music filtering through the call.

"I'm going to wait inside" Ethan says quietly. Bryce gave a quick jerking nod, craning to listen as Kat speaks over the music.

Instead of going into the living room, Ethan passed through the open door to the master bedroom. The place is a bit messy, despite the daily visits from the room service staff. He could see towels on the floor of the en suite bathroom, looking ragged and waterlogged. The sound of Bryce and Kat's argument floated into the room on the evening breeze, the gauzy curtains fluttering lightly.

Ethan laid on the unmade bed, taking in the sound from outside.

He deserves better...

Putting him through all of this...

She's not even fucking him...

I wonder...

Ethan slid his hand over his crotch, feeling the blood flow to his cock. Images and thoughts came to him, fluttering through his mind like a reel of film. The soft linens below him, the sensual night breeze, even the argument outside became erotic. Ethan moaned quietly, slipping his hand into his shorts and gripping his cock.

He hung his head back, looking at the world upside down as he removed his shorts entirely. It felt so wrong to lay in someone else's bed completely naked, but that made it so much hotter. Bryce was just feet away, pacing on the balcony. When he passed, a shudder ran through Ethan.

All he has to do is look up...

It may have been the seventh, or thirteenth, or thirty fifth pass, but it finally happened. Bryce looked up and his angry expression melted off his face. He stood, shocked, as he watched Ethan jerk off on his bed.

Being discovered felt too good. Ethan let out a moan, knowing that Bryce could hear, that he was listening. Reaching up, he pinched a nipple in between his fingers. His other hand dragged harshly along the length of his cock. His tongue crept out of his mouth, licking his lips in a vain attempt to recall the cum that had coated them earlier. Ethan hoped beyond hope that Bryce could see the wetness his tongue has, what he is offering.

Bryce stood on the other side of the door frame, no longer speaking into the phone. The only thing that stands between them are those fucking gauzy curtains. So thin, so easy to push aside.

Oh my fucking god, he's hard. He's fucking hard, fuck yes

Bryce's cock stood away from his body, undeniably erect. Ethan whimpered.

It looks so fucking heavy, fuck

Ethan can't take it. He has to do it. Has to reach out and try to grab this opportunity.

Carpe diem, Kat. Fuck you Ethan thinks, opening his mouth wide. He opens until his jaw aches, holding it there to silently tell Bryce what he wants.

Will he do it?

A mischievous smile forms on Bryce's lips as he speaks.

"You know what babe? Don't worry about it" The sound of his phone being slapped onto the glass tabletop is loud. Ethan was half sure that Bryce cracked the screen, but neither of them paid any mind.

Bryce ripped the curtains out of the way, moving faster than Ethan thought possible. From his upended view, everything is a blur. He saw Bryce rushing toward him, saw Bryce drop his hand to his waistband as hepulled, ripped his shorts downward-

Then Bryce shoved his cock into Ethan's mouth.

Bryce let out a gut wrenching moan as he slid home. His cock was so big that Ethan felt sure he would suffocate, but he didn't care one bit. He finally felt full.

Bryce wasted no time, immediately fucking into Ethan's throat even further. His cock is so swollen from weeks of neglect that it felt like a hammer in Ethan's throat. He battered Ethan's esophagus with complete abandon, like a man dying of thirst who has stumbled into an oasis. His balls are hairy and huge, clapping on Ethan's face as he fucks him. They smother his eyes and nose, and Ethan is stretching, trying in vain to get them into his mouth too.

They must be so fucking full

Bryce's body curls around him, angling the best he possibly can as he drives in deep again and again and again. Bryce alternates between gripping the sheets and gripping Ethan's hair in his fists. In no time, drool is pouring out of Ethan's mouth, running in small rivers past his eyes. Ethan's throat makes sounds involuntarily.

gak gak gak gak gak

He somehow managed to regain the presence of mind to get his hand on his own cock again. Untouched, it twitched against his stomach, pre-cum steadily leaking out and dripping onto him like a faucet.

I can't believe how fucking big it is Ethan felt stretched to the limit, he could not handle any more even though he desperately wanted all of it and more. Something about the denial that they had both been experiencing for such a long time made this so much better, like a dam that had finally failed under the weight of an ocean.

In what felt like no time, the coil in Ethan's belly was dangerously tight and at risk of snapping. He tried to hold on, to deny himself just a little longer and prolong this overwhelming feeling, but it's no use. He reached his limit and his body caved. With a choking moan around Bryce's cock, Ethan's cock erupted. Cum splattered all over his chest and abdomen like a hose. Ethan struggleed to keep his eyes open as his orgasm hits everywhere all at once, but he manages to see Bryce hovering over him, watching closely as Ethan continues to shoot cum forcefully.

"Fuck" he hears Bryce whisper. The next thing he knows, a naïve, greedy tongue is swiping over the head of his cock. Ethan whines around Bryce's cock as he sucks and licks the cum from Ethan. He takes Ethan's cock in his hands after it is clean and squeezes, pulling a few final drops to the tip that he licks off hungrily. Ethan might just pass out, even with Bryce still railing his throat.

Bryce's cock pulses wildly inside of Ethan. He is sure he can almost feel the blood pulsing in time with Bryce's heartbeat. His cock is rock solid, a steel rod that is rapidly losing its rhythm as his thrusts became more erratic.

He's gonna fucking drown me in cum Ethan thought greedily. He tried his best to make his throat feel as good as possible. Whatever he could do to make his throat feel more warm, velvety, and inviting.

I want that load. That load that Kat was trying to make him save. No, no way. I deserve that fucking load. She can't have it

Blind with want, Ethan grasped Bryce's asscheeks in his hands. He marveled at the dusting of hair on them, wanted to explore every inch with his hands and mouth. He gripped Bryce's ass hard and rough, pulling him in time with his thrusts.

Bryce moaned, a man who's lost all his senses, his voice becoming higher and tighter. His ass flexed wildly in Ethan's hands as he chased the amazing sensation. He sounded almost inhuman.

Fuck yes, fucking cum Ethan's mind chanted, screamed at him.

Somewhere far away, a door slams. Ethan could not care less, would not stop for anything. And for a moment, as he crashes inside, Bryce clearly feels the same.

"Bryce, where are you?" Kat's voice calls, slurring.

"No, no no no no no" Bryce whispers. With a muffled cry, he pulled his cock out of Ethan's mouth. It looks even more massive than it felt, with a pretty pink head and thick heavy shaft that are both glistening in Ethan's spit.

So close, so fucking close

Tears escaped Bryce's eyes as he shoved his wet cock back into his shorts, unsatisfied. He's moving quickly, panicked. He tossed Ethan's shorts at him, rolling him off the bed.

Ethan stumbles drunkenly out onto the balcony, still naked. Bryce slides the door closed behind him. Still trembling all over from his orgasm, Ethan puts his shorts on before collapsing into one of the chairs they had vacated a lifetime ago.

"Jesus, didn't you hear me calling you- WHAT THE FUCK" Kat's voice exploded from behind the door. Ethan's heart pounded in his ears as he nervously glanced around the corner.

The light to the bedroom has been flipped on. Bryce stands fully clothed, his hard cock still obvious in his shorts. He is arguing with Kat, who is wildly gesturing toward the bed.

It hits him like a freight train.

I came in their bed. Oh fuck, I shot my load all over those sheets.

Well, not all of it. Some of it had made it into Bryce's mouth.

God I want to breed his fucking throat

Did she know? Would she come out here and scream at him, confront him?

Would she-

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SAVING IT. YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING"

Oh.

Oh shit, she thinks it's Bryce's cum

"I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOURSELF, BECAUSE YOU CAN SAY GOODBYE TO SEX. YOU HEAR ME? YOU'RE. CUT. OFF" Kat's face was bright red as she yelled, the weight of the nights drinking pressing in on her.

Ethan's gazed followed Bryce though. His face was passive, almost peaceful, as he received this news. His cock was still hard between his legs. As he was verbally lashed, his eyes flicked to where Ethan hid.

Though his expression did not change, his cock gave a visible twitch.

12