Pentacle Knight Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dining hall was one floor below the Keeper's bed chambers. Ten place settings were prepared at a long oak table in the middle of the large hall. The hall was decorated with stuffed animal heads ranging from deer to lions. Gwen couldn't identify a few of the creatures. Proper hearths were built around the room. There were four fireplaces and one fire pit in front of the stairs. Large oil paintings of important-looking people hung above each fireplace. Candle-laden chandeliers hung low from the ceiling to help light the windowless room.

A small army of wait staff appeared through a door on the right, carrying numerous trays of food and drinks. The feast's main course was delicious game hens with a side of lamb chops over mashed potatoes. Gwen and Aron stuffed themselves in between sips of beer and wine.

"Slow down, you two!" Hector laughed. "Save a little room for tea and cake in the sitting room. That's where we relax and digest before bedtime."

"This is all so wonderful. Thank you, Keepers," Aron said as he raised his red wine to them.

"You're both very welcome," Hector said with a bow of his head before he raised his glass as well.

Everyone raised their wine or beer and shouted a hearty "Aye!" before draining their cups. Gwen was smiling as she set her glass down and looked around the elegant hall. Her eyes soon settled on the painting that hung over the fireplace behind Hector's chair. It was a portrait of a beautiful dark-haired woman, and she looked shockingly familiar. Aron noticed Gwen had gotten still. He looked to where she was staring, and he understood why. The woman in the painting looked like her.

"Ah, you finally noticed," Hector observed as he looked between their surprised faces.

"Is that the late queen?" Gwen asked in astonishment.

"Aye, that's our late Lady Guinevere. God rest her soul. She was the founder of The Dark Sect. That secret stays in this company, by the way. She and her lover feared the direction King Arthur was taking with his expansion of The Holy Order. Normal men shouldn't be condemned to live like geldings while they're fully intact. Arthur couldn't stomach the idea of castrating a small army of young paladins to keep them tame, so he let the organization fester. Now, under his Majesty Constantine's selfish eyes, The Holy Order will implode sooner than later, and The Dark Sect will be there to pick up the pieces."

"That doesn't surprise me," Aron sighed. "Cleric Renal has to nominate arse-holes like General Barn to keep the young paladins in line. The Holy Order is great at keeping young men busy, but it only works while they're young and naive. Older paladins defect in waves at times."

"Aye, they usually find their way to us," Lance added.

"Our Lady knew great change was coming, and she was encouraging it," Beatrix said as she twirled Lance's long, golden braid between her fingers.

Lance gave her a wicked smile when she began tucking it down between her cleavage, slowly pulling him closer.

"Mm, my favorite kind of fishing," he sighed as he leaned in and kissed her deep red lips.

"That's another good use for long hair," Hector said in approval.

Gwen and Aron burst out laughing at their antics.

"The big question is," Gilda interrupted, "why does Gwen so strongly resemble our late queen?" she mused as she propped her chin on her hand and gazed at Gwen from across the table.

"Hector told me Gwen's memories are shattered," Daphne added. "Once she is rested and settled into the keep, perhaps Beatrix can help put some of the pieces back together."

"Indeed," the dark-haired woman agreed as she pushed Lance away. He had been kissing down her neck to her cleavage. "I have many potions to help clear a shattered mind. I would like to observe Gwen for a week before we take any major journeys into her past. I want her to feel comfortable and safe among us. That is the first step towards true healing."

"Thank you," Gwen whispered with her throat tight. She was eager and terrified to understand her past.

"Aw, does that mean we can't have magic tea for dessert tonight?" Nate asked in disappointment.

Beatrix rolled her eyes at his question.

"For the last time, Nate, magic tea is nowhere near as strong as my normal potions," she explained. "It's a fun mood enhancer, not a journey into the dark recesses of the mind."

"Speaking of magic tea," Trent interrupted, "I think it's time to head up to the sitting room and relax for a bit."

Agreements resounded around the table before everyone rose and headed back upstairs. Once everyone was in the sitting room, Hector closed the stairway door and locked it behind him. No servants were allowed upstairs after supper. The Keepers and their intimate partners relaxed on the cushioned couches around the snack-laden coffee table. Daphne and Hector served everyone delicious little vanilla cakes while Beatrix brewed her favorite tea over the closest fire pit. Gwen and Aron were reclined together on a swooning couch so they could share a cake. They were almost too stuffed to enjoy it. Beatrix brought over a tray of tea a few minutes later and gave everyone a cup.

"Mmm, it smells like jasmine," Gwen said with a smile before she took a sip. The tea was sweetened with honey and milk, and it tasted like the smell of a spring garden.

"Splendid as usual, my love," Lance sighed after draining his cup in a few gulps.

"Thank you, my pet," Beatrix purred as she leaned over and bit Lance's earlobe, provoking a pleased groan out of him.

"Road trips put a proper longing in a man's loins for his partner," Hector sighed as he pulled Daphne into his lap and snuggled his face against her breasts.

"I second that," Nate laughed as he climbed into Trent's lap and laid his head on his shoulder. Trent pulled him closer and kissed his forehead. Then he ran his nose through his soft brown hair, breathing him in.

"I hate to be a stick in the mud, but Gilda and I are going to retreat to bed early tonight," Dirk announced as he and Gilda stood and bowed to Gwen and Aron. "It's a pleasure to have you two in the keep. We'll participate in bonding time more when I can move my arm better. Goodnight."

Many good wishes and goodnights resounded behind them as they left their company in the sitting room. Gwen felt guilty all over again about shooting Dirk.

"I'm going to be extra nice to him this week," she sighed.

"Dirk is tougher than he seems, Gwen," Trent laughed. "He'll lay it on thick to get as much attention as he can. Then he'll revert back to his normal annoying self in no time."

Gwen laughed and nodded.

"That's good to know," she sighed and took another sip of tea.

"Are you feeling the tea yet, Gwen?" Beatrix asked over her teacup.

"I'm not sure. What should I expect?"

"It affects everyone a little differently. Look at the people around you and let it work its magic," she instructed.

Gwen smiled and looked at Hector and Daphne. They were sitting on a couch to her left, completely absorbed with one another. Daphne was sitting in Hector's lap with her forehead against his, playing with his red braid. He had his arms around her small waist, and he was whispering something against her lips, making her smile. Gwen could hear their heartbeats. They were beating in sync with each other. She smiled in amusement and looked over at Trent and Nate. They were lying down facing each other on their own sofa. Nate had his fingers tangled in Trent's hair as they kissed. Gwen flinched when she realized she could also feel Trent's hair between her fingers. She quickly put her teacup down and rubbed her hands together, trying to make the sensation stop. Beatrix and Lance chuckled at her reaction.

"That's so weird," Gwen said in amazement. "I could feel Trent's hair. How about you, Aron? Anything weird yet?" she asked as she looked to her right.

Aron was staring straight ahead with very wide eyes and blush on his cheeks. Gwen followed his gaze and quickly understood his surprise. Beatrix had put Lance's index finger in her mouth. She was sucking it slow and lovingly.

"Ugh! How can I feel that?" Gwen laughed as she looked at her hand. Her index finger felt wet and warm.

Beatrix and Lance burst out laughing at her reaction.

"The mind can be easily confused with a little encouragement," Beatrix explained. "Could you feel it too, Aron?"

"I um... I could," he stammered.

"Where did you feel it?" she asked with a devilish grin.

"I'd rather not say," he said with an embarrassed smile, causing another burst of laughter from Lance and Beatrix.

"I love my perverted little witch," Lance declared as he hoisted Beatrix into his lap.

She laughed as she straddled him and began kissing him. He wrapped his hands around her and grabbed her buttocks, squeezing her cheeks the same way he did Gwen's earlier. Gwen went shaky with pleasure as she watched them. She could feel everything Lance was doing.

"By the Divine, Aron. We should probably head to bed now," she stammered.

"I agree," he whispered and stood with Gwen.

"Where are you two going?" Lance asked. "This party is in your honor, and I was hoping for a chance to kiss Gwen again," he said as he looked at them over Beatrix's shoulder.

They stopped and stared at him in disbelief for a moment. Beatrix glanced behind her and laughed at the looks on their faces.

"Innocent hearts, don't be frightened of what you're feeling and seeing," she said as she climbed out of Lance's lap and walked over to Gwen.

Beatrix touched Gwen's blushing cheek and smiled at the arousal in her hazel eyes. Then she reached over to Aron and stroked his cheek as well. He seemed more nervous than Gwen at that moment. "You are both new to these sensations and were taught to be ashamed of them. It breaks my heart to see the anxiety it causes you. Now that you're part of this family, we expect you to relax and enjoy the pleasure and affection we want to share with you. We offer you our love and protection without sacrifice. If you truly do not want to share it at this moment, we understand. You may leave if you like, but do you really want to leave?" Beatrix whispered with a soft smile as she looked between them.

"No," Gwen confessed as she glanced at Lance.

The blonde Viking was watching her with his piercing gray eyes. He seemed ten times more alluring in the firelight from the chandeliers. Her body ached to be closer to him, and that made her feel ashamed. Beatrix noticed her distraction and smiled.

"Do you want to play with my handsome pet, Gwen? He feels as good as he looks," she whispered.

Gwen looked at Beatrix in shock, and her red smile deepened. Before Gwen could reply, the dark-eyed woman turned her focus on Aron.

"Aron, do you love Gwen?" she asked.

"With all my heart," he declared.

"Gwen, do you love Aron?" she continued.

"Of course!" she declared.

"Aron, would your heart change for Gwen if she made love to Lance or if you made love to me? Does bodily affection change the course of your heart? Is that the shallow depth of your love?"

"Of course not," he said defensively.

"Then why are you ashamed of your body's simple desires? We are not blood relatives. It is not taboo to want your spouses, and that's what we are now. We belong to each other. You two chose to join our family. You weren't born into it. So, what will it be? Will you enjoy your new spouses or hide from your own feelings?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

Gwen stared at Beatrix in disbelief for a moment, then she looked at Aron. They met each others' eyes with the same amount of excitement and uncertainty in them. Aron was the first to speak.

"What do you want, Gwen? Seeing you happy makes me happy. I'll follow your lead," he whispered with a reassuring smile.

She returned her handsome paladin's smile and nodded. Even as a Pentacle Knight of The Dark Sect, Aron was still her paladin. Nothing would ever change that. Gwen took a deep breath and looked at Lance. He met her curious gaze with a confident smirk. Beatrix chuckled wickedly when she understood what she had decided. She retrieved Gwen's and Aron's hands and led them over to her sofa. She stood Gwen in front of Lance so they could admire each other for a moment.

"Now, Gwen, a little advice before we start," Beatrix began as she touched the soft flesh over Gwen's hips, squeezing it in a loving manner. "In the future, you don't need to wear underwear to supper," she whispered as she slid her warm hands down Gwen's thighs.

Aron watched with his heart pounding as Beatrix knelt behind Gwen and ran her hands up her dress. Gwen shuddered as she felt the woman pulling her underwear off her thighs until they dropped to the floor around her ankles. Lance offered his hand to Gwen at that point. She grasped it and allowed him to guide her into his lap. Her heart was pounding, and her skin felt hot as she straddled his muscular thighs. His strong arms went around her and pulled her slender frame against his warm chest. The weight of her body rested on top of the thick bulge in his pants. It pressed into her aroused skin like the tempting, hard rod that it was. She shuddered with tingles as she gently rocked her hips, indulging in the friction against her swollen skin. Lance's smile deepened when he felt her rubbing against him.

"Do you want me inside you, Gwen? Your prize is a few buttons away," Lance whispered close to her lips as he squeezed her ass and pulled her tighter against him, forcing a soft gasp out of her.

Aron couldn't pull his gaze away from Gwen's beautiful face. Her intense arousal was obvious as she sat on Lance's temping girth. Aron was envious of Lance at that moment, but he was quickly distracted from his envy when Beatrix pushed him down on the sofa. He looked at the dark-eyed woman in surprise as she quickly straddled him, trapping him under her luscious body. Aron let out a soft gasp of pleasure as she bounced her weight against the bulge in his pants. She groaned in approval when she felt how hard and eager he was.

"You definitely belong in this keep," Beatrix purred before she slid her tongue into Aron's mouth and kissed him hungrily.

"There's a lucky boy," Lance chuckled when he noticed his partner had pounced on their new recruit.

Gwen looked to the left and shuddered at the sight of Beatrix's sensual body grinding against Aron as she tongue-groped his mouth. His eyes were closed, and his knuckles were white as he gripped the couch cushion. His chest was rising and falling with excitement as the beautiful woman on his lap threatened to make him cum in his pants.

"He won't last long. Eyes on me, Gwen," Lance instructed as he touched her chin and coaxed her beautiful hazel eyes back to his. "I can last a long time if you need me to. Are you up for a challenge?" he asked with a smirk.

"I think you're overconfident," she whispered as she searched his piercing gray eyes.

"I think you are too," he sighed as he gently pushed her back so he could unbutton his pants.

Gwen was trembling with anticipation as she watched him free his massive erection from his clothes. Her insides ached with want as he stroked himself close to her swollen cunt. Lance smiled at the admiration and surprise on her face as she stared at his cock. He enjoyed having that effect on women. He quickly pulled Gwen against his chest again and lifted her up enough to get his erection underneath her, then he grasped his cock and guided his tip against her wet skin. She let out a shaky breath as he massaged her opening, letting her feel the thickness that was about to invade her body.

The pleasure on Gwen's face made Lance smile as he eased her weight down onto his tip. He ached with tingles as he felt her cunt opening for him. Her eyes went wide as his cock stretched her aroused skin, forcing the tight muscles apart. The friction of the penetration sent sharp pleasure up the center of her body. She let out a shaky breath as she clutched at his thick arms. She groaned in pain and pleasure as he slid deep inside her. He rocked his hips, exploring her a little, but he didn't thrust yet. He wanted to give her time to get used to his girth. Lance knew Aron had been Gwen's first barely a week earlier. She needed time to acclimate to what they were doing.

"How is it?" Lance whispered as he admired her half-lidded eyes.

"Good," she nodded with her chest rising and falling in excitement.

"You're very tense. Relax, Gwen. I won't move until you're ready. Look at Aron. I think he's melting a little," he chuckled.

Gwen turned her head to discover Aron slouching low in his seat. Beatrix had slithered out of his lap and was kneeling between his knees with his cock in her mouth. Gwen watched in amazement as the dark-haired woman sensually sucked and stroked Aron's cock until he was squirming. Beatrix looked up and met Gwen's eyes for a moment. She seemed pleased to have an audience. She winked as she worked Aron to orgasm. He gasped and clutched at the cushions as the rush of pleasure tensed his groin muscles. Beatrix hummed in delight as he spilled his pleasure all over her tongue. Gwen's cunt was twitching as she watched the beautiful woman swallow what he gave her. Beatrix took his cock out of her mouth and continued stroking him, working the rest of his sweetness out so she could lick it away.

The erotic scene made Gwen extremely hot. Lance smiled as he squeezed Gwen's ass and began sliding her up and down on his cock. She groaned and took a shaky breath as his thick meat massaged inside her, stimulating her overly aroused cunt. He was so thick the slightest movement felt overwhelming. He was moving her insides apart for his pleasure, and she loved every second of it. She was panting as she leaned against his warm chest. She didn't feel like she was actively participating in the fucking. She was in a weak haze of ecstasy as his strong arms lifted her and then pushed her back down again and again. She would gasp when he thrust upward as he pushed her down, forcing his tip as deep as it could go.

"You feel incredible, Gwen," Lance groaned.

"You feel overwhelming," she breathed before she ran her fingers into his hair and pulled his mouth to hers.

The soft warmth of his lips and tongue added to the intense throbbing inside her. She was panting and gasping more than kissing. She was going to lose control soon. Lance found her pleasure entrancing. He could see and feel how much she was enjoying him. Her body was slowly being overwhelmed with each slippery stroke. Her pleasure was inspiring him more than he anticipated, but he was determined not to be overwhelmed until she was completely satisfied. He had underestimated how difficult that would be.

"You're as shaky as I am," Gwen noted with a smile.

"Your pleasure is encouraging me. Prop up on your knees for me," he whispered.

She held him in her gaze as she rose up on her knees. He smiled as he guided her hands to hold the back of the sofa. Then he grasped her hips and held her in place as he thrust inside her with the strength of his buttocks and thighs. She gasped and made other ecstasy-wrought noises as he fucked her more aggressively, jarring her body with his strength.

She clutched at the couch as pleasure tensed every muscle in her body. Lance sensed her being overwhelmed and fucked her even faster. Her inner muscles were clutching at his cock, begging him to cum with her. She collapsed against him, and his arms went around her. He held her ass and kept her tight against him as he pumped his cock inside her. She was sliding against his hard chest as he worked them both to climax. Gwen gasped as a powerful orgasm stole her breath. Lance let out a carnal groan as his body tensed. He thrust hard inside of Gwen as he was overwhelmed. She cried out from the shocking intensity of it. She felt his cock twitching in her cunt as his groin muscles flexed with orgasm, forcing a flood of slippery heat inside her. He groaned again as he continued to move Gwen's slender frame up and down on his meat. She shuddered from the wonderful after-pleasure as his soaked shaft massaged her satisfied cunt. His cock would jump inside her every now and again, and the strength of it impressed her.