Pentacle Knight Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They proceeded through tall iron gates to reach the inner keep. They dismounted at that point so the horses could be led to the stable for care. Hector led the way into the spacious first floor of the keep house. The interior corridors were a mix of dark stone and stained pine. Roaring fires were found at five different points in the lower room, creating the shape of a pentagon around an inviting sitting area. Five halls spread out in equal directions from the lower room. Dirk explained where the different halls led and what function they served. The main stairs were built over the front entrance. You had to walk into the foyer and turn to reach them. They zigzagged all the way to the top floor of the majestic keep.

The keepers lived on the sixth floor. Its layout was similar to the main floor. There was a luxurious shared sitting room at the heart of the suite shaped like a pentagon. Aron figured it was more than 50 feet wide. The furniture consisted of dark cushioned ottomans and swooning couches surrounded by five roaring fire pits. Five heavy oak doors dotted the surrounding wall. Each one led to a Keeper's personal living chambers that they shared with their intimate partners. Dirk pointed Gwen and Aron towards their new room to the right of the stairs. He told them to wash up and rest before supper. They would meet the rest of their new family in the sitting room before they went down to eat together that evening.

Gwen and Aron stepped into their suite and stared in amazement at the spacious living quarters. The color scheme remained the same with dark stones, stained pine beams, and dark upholstered furniture. A large fire pit was ablaze in the center of the mostly trapezoid-shaped room. A large cast-iron bathtub coated in white porcelain was sitting close to the fire. The outer wall of the room was curved because of the round shape of the keep. A prominent triangle was defined on the floor with black stones. The black lines started at the corners of the inner wall and came to a point under the large bed against the outer wall. The five rooms completed a pentagram symbol throughout the entire keep. Each Keeper's room represented one of the five points on the star.

A clothing closet and water closet were built in the corners against the outer wall. There were two heavy pine doors on each side of the bed that led onto a curved balcony. The balcony completely encircled the keep. It was a private walkway for the Keepers since it could only be accessed through their rooms. Half of the balcony was covered while the outermost edge was open to the sky. Comfy chairs and swooning couches lined the inner wall for anyone that wanted to sit and enjoy the view.

Gwen hurried outside and gazed in amazement at the spectacular waterfall that towered overhead. It was soothingly roaring about fifty feet away from the edge of the balustrade. She could feel the cool mist on her face and neck. The breathtaking view of the valley below quickly caught her attention. Soft green woodlands and meadows spread out like a never-ending blanket towards the southern horizon. The spring day was clear enough for Gwen to see the Meredoc Sea beyond the western marshland.

"Wow," Aron sighed as he stepped onto the balcony and wrapped his arms around Gwen from behind.

"I could get used to this view," she whispered with tears of amazement in her eyes.

"So could I. Let's wash up and take a nap. The waterfall is making me extra sleepy," he said with a yawn.

They returned to their bedroom, stripped, washed, and promptly collapsed on the bed. The roar of the waterfall and the inviting warmth of the fur blanket saw them asleep in no time.

A light knock at their bedroom door roused them close to sunset. It was Lance announcing that supper started in twenty minutes. The light pouring in through the balcony door had turned orange as the sun sank into distant clouds.

Gwen searched the closet and found a small collection of simple dresses. They looked elegant but a little too revealing to wear in front of the company. Aron noticed a note had been slipped under their main door, so he picked it up and read it. It was instructions on what to wear to their introduction feast. Gwen was supposed to wear one of the simple dresses in whatever color she liked. Aron was expected to wear a simple shirt and breeches with no armor.

Gwen pulled on a sapphire blue dress that shimmered in the firelight. It gently hugged and accentuated her alluring curves. The sleeves were long and flowed past her hands. The dress' collar was wide and dipped low to reveal her cleavage. The dress's skirt barely covered her knees. Aron stared at her for a long moment after she stepped out of the closet.

"It looks more like a nightgown than a dress, doesn't it?" she said with an embarrassed smile.

"It does. I like it a lot," he confessed.

"I like your clothes too," she said as she admired his pristine linen shirt and black breeches.

Aron could make any outfit more handsome with his brooding blue eyes and charming face. They found comfortable slip-on shoes in different sizes. Aron chose short leather boots without ties. Gwen had a variety of colorful slippers to choose from. Their stomachs were grumbling when they finally stepped out of the bedroom into the shared sitting room. Many new smiling faces greeted them.

"Good evening, Aron and Gwen," Hector announced. "Come meet the rest of your new family," he said as he waved them over to the circle of couches.

Everyone stood for introductions. One new man and three new women were waiting next to their partners. Gwen was surprised to see all the men had shaved off their beards for the occasion. They looked younger and less intimidating without their beards and armor.

"Aron, Gwen," Hector continued as they stopped in front of him, "the fiery lass by my side is my intimate partner Daphne. She spends most of her time with me," he explained as the auburn-haired woman stepped forward and took Gwen's hands first.

Daphne had bright green eyes and wore a green satin dress similar to the one Gwen wore. The green contrasted perfectly with her shiny auburn hair. Her lips were full, and so were her breasts and hips. Gwen was almost jealous of how perfectly she filled out her dress.

"Welcome to our family, Gwen. May I give you a welcoming kiss?" Daphne asked.

"Uh, of course," Gwen said as she gave Hector a nervous glance. His smile was brimming with pride and approval for his beautiful partner.

Daphne touched Gwen's cheek before she leaned forward and gently pressed their lips together. Gwen and Aron were both surprised by Daphne's intimate kiss. They didn't expect it to be on the mouth. It lasted many blush-inducing seconds before she drew away and gave Gwen a beautiful smile.

"Welcome to Star Keep. May I also give Aron a welcoming kiss?" Daphne asked as she searched Gwen's large hazel eyes.

"I um... I don't mind if he doesn't," she stammered as she glanced at Aron's wide eyes. His startled expression made her want to laugh.

Daphne smiled and gave her a polite bow before she stepped over to Aron.

"Welcome to our family, Pentacle Knight Aron. May I give you a welcoming kiss?" Daphne asked as she smiled at Aron's shocked expression.

Everyone in the room wore amused smiles at that point.

"Um... sure," Aron stammered as he gave Gwen one more nervous glance to make sure she was alright with it.

Gwen was smiling ear to ear as she watched Daphne pull Aron's lips to hers and kiss him in a slow and exploring manner. Gwen was surprised at how warm she felt as she watched the excitement and embarrassment on Aron's face. Daphne's kiss was simple and didn't use tongue, but she knew how to caress another person's mouth in a pleasing way. She had made Gwen feel warm all over with her skills. Aron's cheeks were burning with a blush when Daphne finally pulled away.

"Welcome to Star Keep, Aron," she said with a polite bow before walking back over to stand next to Hector.

Dirk stepped forward next with a petite blonde woman on his good arm. She was wearing a simple, champagne-colored dress that rode high on her white thighs. She had bright gray eyes and an impish pink smile. Her long pale hair was thin and wispy. She was the shortest person in the room. Gwen thought she looked like a pixie.

"Aron, Gwen," Dirk began, "I would like you to meet my intimate partner, Gilda. She is a better shot with a crossbow than I could ever hope to be," he said proudly.

Gilda stepped over to Gwen and bowed politely.

"Welcome, Gwen! I'm impressed with the damage you did to Dirk's arm with that little bow of yours. We'll have to do some shooting together soon and see who is the better shot. May I kiss you and Aron?" she asked with a big smile.

"Uh, thanks, and yes," Gwen laughed.

Gilda didn't waste any time pulling Gwen's mouth to hers. She gave her a much sloppier kiss compared to Daphne. Gilda's kiss fit her playful and curt personality.

"Welcome to the keep!" Gilda declared before she stepped over to Aron and planted a sloppy kiss on his mouth too.

Aron was laughing when Gilda finally pulled away and stepped back over to Dirk. They both bowed politely before they stepped back, allowing Lance and his dark-haired partner to approach.

"Aron, Gwen," Lance began, "I would like for you to meet my intimate partner, Beatrix. She is our keep shaman. She is skilled at healing the mind, body, and spirit," he said proudly as Beatrix stepped forward and took Gwen's hands.

Gwen felt intimidated by Beatrix's dark hair and big dark eyes. Her full lips were painted blood red, and her small black dress barely contained her bountiful breasts. She wore a simple black necklace high on her pale throat with a gold pentagram pendant dangling from it.

"Welcome to our family, Gwen. I sense tangled energy behind those beautiful eyes," Beatrix said in pity as she stroked Gwen's cheek. "I will help you make sense of it in time. May I kiss you and Aron?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

"Thank you, and yes," Gwen answered.

Beatrix used tongue. She used a lot of tongue. Gwen was blushing rather furiously when the dark-haired woman finally pulled away so she could catch her breath. Beatrix gave her a knowing smile before she stepped over to work her magic on Aron. Aron looked a little frightened of Beatrix as the enchanting woman slid her tongue into his mouth and made him weak in the knees.

Gwen was surprised at how much she enjoyed watching the beautiful women kiss Aron. She figured something like that should make her insanely jealous, but it didn't. The situation was too new and strange to provoke jealousy. She also trusted the Keepers with her life and Aron's life. She saw how strong their bond was as they traveled together to Brigdon. They treated everyone with dignity and respect.

Aron was flushed and a little wobbly when Beatrix finally stepped away from him and returned to Lance's side. Trent stepped forward next with a handsome young man on his arm. The youth had tousled brown hair, big brown eyes, and tanned skin. He looked close to Gwen and Aron's age, thanks to his slimmer build.

"Aron, Gwen," Trent began, "this is my intimate partner Nathaniel," he said as he smiled at him affectionately.

"Please, call me Nate. Welcome to Star Keep," he said with a bow to Gwen and Aron.

Gwen looked between Trent and Nate in amazement for a moment. The idea of two men being intimate partners was taking longer for her to process. She glanced at Aron to judge his reaction. He was smiling at the men with relaxed approval on his face. He had apparently been exposed to such relationships before and didn't find it surprising. Trent smiled when he noticed the flummoxed expression on Gwen's face.

"It's alright, Gwen. You didn't realize two men could be intimate, did you?" Trent asked.

"I uh, I didn't," she confessed.

"It's not as uncommon as it seems, but some organizations think they have the right to dictate who people fall in love with. Thus forcing men like us to hide our feelings in public. I enjoy spending most of my time with Nate, and I hope he feels the same towards me," Trent said as he met Nate's eyes.

Nate smiled hugely and pulled Trent's mouth to his. Gwen watched in surprise as they kissed each other quite passionately. The pleasure and enjoyment on their faces made her feel warm all over.

"You two should offer kisses to our new family members, not just to each other," Beatrix chuckled, interrupting their kiss.

"Oh, right. May I kiss you, Gwen?" Nate laughed as he stepped over to her and picked up her hands.

"I think, um..." she stammered as she looked at Aron for guidance. He smiled at her and nodded in approval. "Okay, yes," she said with her stomach fluttering.

Nate ran his fingers into her dark hair and pulled her close. He kissed her like a lover. Gwen felt hot all over as the young man explored her mouth with his tongue. He and Beatrix used the same style. She wondered if they learned it from each other. Gwen was breathless when he finally pulled away. She glanced at Trent, and he gave her a knowing smile.

"Welcome to the family, Gwen. May I kiss Aron?" Nate asked excitedly.

"Uh, if he's willing, I don't mind," she chuckled.

Nate nodded and quickly stepped over to Aron.

"Welcome to Star Keep, Aron. I won't be offended if you refuse, but I must ask. May I kiss you?"

Aron glanced at Trent for approval at that point. Trent gave him a smile and a nod.

"Uh... sure. I'll try it once, but don't be offended if I decide to push you away," Aron warned with a lot of anxiety on his face.

"I understand. I'll be gentle. It's okay if you like it," Nate whispered as he touched Aron's neck and slowly pulled him closer.

Gwen watched with very wide eyes as Nate pressed his lips to Aron's and gave him a friendly kiss. She was surprised at the sudden rush of arousal she felt as she watched them. Seeing Trent and Nate kissing had caused a similar feeling, but it was more intense now that Nate was kissing Aron. Aron was the constant focus of Gwen's desire, and she realized it pleased her to see him engaged in something arousing even when he wasn't doing it with her. It made her want him even more, and she was suddenly eager to get him alone after supper.

Aron relaxed after a few awkward seconds and attempted to return Nate's kiss. That made Nate smile. He reached up and ran his fingers into Aron's golden hair and kissed him more passionately. That sent Gwen's body temperature up. She glanced at Trent to see him watching the show with blush and intrigue on his handsome face. She figured he was feeling what she was feeling at that point.

Aron let out an overly excited breath before he suddenly pushed Nate away and held him at arm's length. Nate smiled hugely at the shock and blush on Aron's face. Trent burst out laughing at them.

"Don't be embarrassed, Aron," Trent chuckled. "Nathaniel is really good with his mouth."

That comment caused the rest of the room to erupt with laughter. Aron blushed even more and bowed politely to Nate before the young man stepped back over to Trent. Then Hector stepped forward and bowed to Aron and Gwen.

"We are almost finished with our welcoming ceremony. Gwen, Aron, our intimate partners have shared welcoming kisses with each of you. Now, if you so desire, we invite you to share welcoming kisses with the Keepers. We will not be offended if you refuse, but it is only fair that we equally offer our affection to our family," Hector said with a grin.

Aron and Gwen looked at each other and laughed.

"I uh, can't speak for Gwen, but I'll pass on kissing the Keepers for now. Thank you for the offer," Aron said with a polite bow to his comrades. Then he looked at Gwen and gave her a nod to let her know that he approved of whatever she decided to do.

Gwen took a deep breath and chewed on her lip as she looked at the handsome men around her. Beatrix caught her eye and gave her an encouraging wink. Then she looked between Gilda and Daphne. They both nodded, encouraging Gwen to do what she wanted to do.

"I um, would enjoy kissing the Keepers," she admitted with her stomach fluttering.

"Wonderful," Hector said with a grin. "Line up, men," he ordered.

Gwen smiled as she watched the Keepers gather in front of her in a neat line. They were standing shortest to tallest. Dirk was the shortest of the Keepers and lighter on muscle, but he was still charming and handsome. Dirk and Trent didn't have long braids like Lance and Hector. Their hair was usually a shiny black mess on top of their heads. Dirk didn't look much older than twenty-five with his beard gone and his hair combed back off his forehead. His right arm was still in a sling and would be for another week. He and Gwen had become close friends on their journey north.

"I want to apologize again for shooting you, Dirk," she said guiltily.

"You're completely forgiven, Gwen. Besides, I enjoyed riding with you these past few days. Being an invalid isn't such a bad thing sometimes," he said with a smirk.

"I'm glad," she said as she touched the back of his neck and pulled their lips together.

It felt strange and slightly enthralling to kiss Dirk. His kissing style was similar to Nate's, but it was slower and more loving. He also tasted like mint. Gwen pulled away a few seconds later and looked at him in surprise. They were both blushing at what they felt.

"Thank you, Gwen. Welcome to the family," he whispered as he searched her eyes.

"Thank you for finding us, Dirk," she whispered before she stepped over to Hector.

The burly redhead gave her a charming smile before he leaned down so she could reach his mouth. Gwen was chuckling as she pulled his mouth to hers and gave him a playful kiss. Hector's kiss matched his personality. He was sweet, loving, and full of charm.

"Welcome to the family, Gwen," he said with a wink before he straightened up again.

Trent was next. He had the broadest shoulders and at least twenty pounds on Lance. Gwen gasped when he wrapped his arms around her and picked her up so she could reach his mouth. He gave her a passionate kiss that made her feel warm all over again.

"Welcome to the family," he said with a wink before he gently set her on her feet again.

Gwen was feeling a bit overstimulated as she stepped over to Lance. Lance was the tallest man in the room. His light blond hair and piercing gray eyes were intimidating, but he carried himself regally. He surprised Gwen by lowering himself to his knees in front of her. Beatrix was smiling in approval at her graceful giant. She had trained him well.

Gwen gulped and tucked her hair behind her ears. Then she leaned down and gently tasted Lance's inviting mouth. He kissed her back slowly at first, gently drawing her into a more passionate kiss. When he finally got her tongue into his mouth, he surprised her by gently sucking on it. Then his large hands slid up her thighs until he found her buttocks. She gasped and fell against his chest as he squeezed the fleshiest part of her ass cheeks, pulling them apart in a way that tugged at the aroused skin between her legs. The heat and tingles that rushed through her body at that point made her muscles shaky. She let out a soft groan as he continued to massage her ass and suck on her tongue.

"Lance, darling, no dessert before supper," Beatrix scolded in a playful tone, prompting the gentle giant to release Gwen.

She staggered backward a little before she was able to regain her composure. Her heart was pounding as she watched Lance rise to his feet again.

"Welcome to the family," he said with a smile and a bow.

"Thank you," she stammered before she stepped back over to Aron, feeling like she needed to push him back into the bedroom for a few minutes.

"The welcoming ceremony is officially complete. Let's eat. I'm starving!" Hector announced before he took Daphne's hand and led the way to the dining room.